Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310437 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1620 on: December 04, 2013, 06:26:36 AM »
Also, once you're actually capable of RolePlaying and not spouting OOC reasons for things that are IC like with thus:
I do not care if it spits in a characters face when frankly the player of said characters is out right hostile to me
You might actually earn a modicum of respect.

As it stands you pulled shit out of your ass with absolutely no warning because you felt one of your snowflakes wasn't getting enough attention.

BIG DEAL, One of mine is currently lost and forgotten in the basement of the apartment building.
Ran? I've been waiting for her to pop upstairs to see what the fuss is about.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: December 04, 2013, 06:28:18 AM »
Again, the stairs bit I missed, my bad. You guys have missed plenty of stuff I'm not the only one who makes mistakes. It was the opportunity I had because Angra was dead next turn anyway and I was exceedingly bored with my other characters being preoccupied for the time being and because frankly my characters have been treated like dirt and obviously will continue to be treated so supporting their development solo was my only option.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: December 04, 2013, 06:31:19 AM »
Again, the stairs bit I missed, my bad. You guys have missed plenty of stuff I'm not the only one who makes mistakes. It was the opportunity I had because Angra was dead next turn anyway and I was exceedingly bored with my other characters being preoccupied for the time being and because frankly my characters have been treated like dirt and obviously will continue to be treated so supporting their development solo was my only option.
Well, considering how they fucking act to the other characters, I'm not surprised that they're being treated like shit.

Every damn opportunity we could give you for character development has been vetoed by yourself. Then your characters pull stupid shit, or act like utter pricks, and all sympathy any of our characters could have had for them goes straight out the window.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: December 04, 2013, 06:33:42 AM »
lantz... she shouldn't be able to take down Angra Manyu down with one punch, even if she was already dissolving. Especially when weakened- adrenaline can confer incredible strength in some circumstances, yes, but not to that extent. And the magic hair thing still doesn't make sense and just makes her an amazonian Akiha ripoff that happens to be Rin and Archer's daughter that apparently HULK RAGES, which doesn't really gel with who her parents are.

Plus, again, you just resolved the whole thing in a manner that's nonsensical that is, again, exclusionary. Plus how did she even sense Angra? She doesn't have a taint like Rebecca had (until Law exercised it out of her). Thus I still stand by my saying that this needs a GM ruling.

And, lantz... quite frankly, that only makes you look like a self righteous asshole, spitting in other people's faces because they're "hostile". You see most everyone as "hostile". I still tried to be patient and fair with you, in spite of how I feel about you personally. But quite frankly, your behavior and the way you've handled things is quite frankly upsetting quite a few people here. Maybe consider the fact there's a reason people are having so many objections to the stuff you do.

Also, lantz, you're not the only one with characters sidelined- Mille's stuck in bed, Finn's still transitioning downstairs, Tom's only walking right now, most of Daiki's characters have been ignored, Milbunk is still waiting for someone to play with Downey, most of Mord's characters have been currently sidelined, etc. Stop making everything about you.

And no, lantz's characters haven't been helpful. The only useful thing any of them have done is Toshi having BDSM sex with Rider. That's it.

...Also, a ton of replies have sprung up since I started writing this, so forgive me if I didn't reply to certain things. ^_^"

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: December 04, 2013, 06:36:39 AM »
Well, considering how they fucking act to the other characters, I'm not surprised that they're being treated like shit.

Every damn opportunity we could give you for character development has been vetoed by yourself. Then your characters pull stupid shit, or act like utter pricks, and all sympathy any of our characters could have had for them goes straight out the window.
Sorry to double post, but this is to make things more readable.

Pretty much this. Your (lantz's) characters are pretty much complete jerks to all the other characters except each other. Don't be surprised that our characters react the way they do because of that.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: December 04, 2013, 06:37:01 AM »
lantz... she shouldn't be able to take down Angra Manyu down with one punch, even if she was already dissolving. Especially when weakened- adrenaline can confer incredible strength in some circumstances, yes, but not to that extent. And the magic hair thing still doesn't make sense and just makes her an amazonian Akiha ripoff that happens to be Rin and Archer's daughter that apparently HULK RAGES, which doesn't really gel with who her parents are.

Plus, again, you just resolved the whole thing in a manner that's nonsensical that is, again, exclusionary. Plus how did she even sense Angra? She doesn't have a taint like Rebecca had (until Law exercised it out of her). Thus I still stand by my saying that this needs a GM ruling.

And, lantz... quite frankly, that only makes you look like a self righteous asshole, spitting in other people's faces because they're "hostile". You see most everyone as "hostile". I still tried to be patient and fair with you, in spite of how I feel about you personally. But quite frankly, your behavior and the way you've handled things is quite frankly upsetting quite a few people here. Maybe consider the fact there's a reason people are having so many objections to the stuff you do.

Also, lantz, you're not the only one with characters sidelined- Mille's stuck in bed, Finn's still transitioning downstairs, Tom's only walking right now, most of Daiki's characters have been ignored, Milbunk is still waiting for someone to play with Downey, most of Mord's characters have been currently sidelined, etc. Stop making everything about you.

And no, lantz's characters haven't been helpful. The only useful thing any of them have done is Toshi having BDSM sex with Rider. That's it.

...Also, a ton of replies have sprung up since I started writing this, so forgive me if I didn't reply to certain things. ^_^"
No problem!

Also, yeah, poor Milbunk - it's just hard to find characters that mesh with him well. I was considering giving him Patches, Ghoul Razorboy Extrodinare to act as a Lieutenant for him, but I guess that's not going to work out unless we really come together over it.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: December 04, 2013, 06:37:47 AM »
Alice Sakura did not hurt Angra, Angra's body dissolved because of the wards in the area. You misread it.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: December 04, 2013, 06:38:37 AM »
Alice Sakura did not hurt Angra, Angra's body dissolved because of the wards in the area. You misread it.

Wat.

Then it should have dissolved as soon as it fucking materialized. Or not been able to materialize at all. Quit pulling bullshit.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: December 04, 2013, 06:39:29 AM »
I once had a reason for that, but since the noise has continually been going on for ten minutes I might actually have her check what the fuck's going on, since maybe after all she won't miss the action.

And once she does miss all the action, I can have her bang her head at the wall to relieve both her frustration and mine. And who knows, maybe I can start having her make out with random females while her brain oozes out of her liquefied forehead. After that, she can bang Law so hard the redheaded driver will be banged into some kind of container for the night, made to stare at a doorknob with a sock tied to it.

After all it's out-of-nowhere snowflake spotlight corner, I might as well do whatever I god damn well please and then put my head up my ass, since it seems to be in fashion.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: December 04, 2013, 06:41:45 AM »
I once had a reason for that, but since the noise has continually been going on for ten minutes I might actually have her check what the fuck's going on, since maybe after all she won't miss the action.

And once she does miss all the action, I can have her bang her head at the wall to relieve both her frustration and mine. And who knows, maybe I can start having her make out with random females while her brain oozes out of her liquefied forehead. After that, she can bang Law so hard the redheaded driver will be banged into some kind of container for the night, made to stare at a doorknob with a sock tied to it.

After all it's out-of-nowhere snowflake spotlight corner, I might as well do whatever I god damn well please and then put my head up my ass, since it seems to be in fashion.
>After that, she can bang Law so hard the redheaded driver will be banged into some kind of container for the night, made to stare at a doorknob with a sock tied to it.
Oh god I'm laughing so hard at this so fucking hard oh god my sides.

He's always watching, so if you're into that sorta thing, Lawrence is a one man exhibitionist.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: December 04, 2013, 06:42:17 AM »
I would explain Sakura but I haven't the time Alice, perhaps when things calm down and I stop being insulted I'll go into it. You want answers then stop attacking me please.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: December 04, 2013, 06:42:39 AM »
Hey, Magos. You're not angry about the whole cuffing thing, are you? If it's that bad I can always bullshit a way for you to escape again.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: December 04, 2013, 06:46:49 AM »
Hey, Magos. You're not angry about the whole cuffing thing, are you? If it's that bad I can always bullshit a way for you to escape again.
Nope, but he'll be jittery as fuck down at the station.

In any case, he could escape from a maximum security prison by using the Industrial Boneyard if it came to it. He's still rather loopy about all this though.

Expect a whole lot of 'No officer I didn't give her a bad touch, it was a good touch see, cuz she liked it and it made her feel better, and she was totally asking for it'  combined with 'YOU DON'T GOT SHIT ON ME I DIDN'T DO NOTHING'

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: December 04, 2013, 06:47:36 AM »
I would explain Sakura but I haven't the time Alice, perhaps when things calm down and I stop being insulted I'll go into it. You want answers then stop attacking me please.
Then fucking answer and we'll stop. That's how this works Lantz, this is the Internet.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: December 04, 2013, 06:50:58 AM »
Answer properly, he means. If you're not going to put any effort into it then save us all the trouble.