Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310353 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1635 on: December 04, 2013, 06:51:27 AM »
lantz, we're not even attacking you. You're the one being the jerk to us. Honestly, if you'd just actually talk to us and just answer the questions to begin with, half of this stuff wouldn't happen. But no, to you, no one's opinion matters but your own. You need to stop being so selfish.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: December 04, 2013, 06:55:05 AM »
lantz, we're not even attacking you. You're the one being the jerk to us. Honestly, if you'd just actually talk to us and just answer the questions to begin with, half of this stuff wouldn't happen. But no, to you, no one's opinion matters but your own. You need to stop being so selfish.
This this this fucking this.

You never answer our god damn questions. It makes you look like an ass and when you do answer, it smells slightly of bull feces and piss.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: December 04, 2013, 07:09:20 AM »
It's now clear to me that you can't tell when you're insulting someone. You've been selfish yourselves and refused to acknowledge when you insulted me and yet demand I be less selfish when honestly I've constantly been doing things for other players.

Sakura has history with Angra, it's a very long story and it's late but the short version is. In severing the timeline to create a closed point to defeat the crimson moon amalgam creature several things happened as side effects, one of these was Sakura coming into contact with Angra as a child ( which prompts numerous other things as well) it was a terrible experience which left her traumatized not to mention laid up in bed for six month after magic healing. The evil did what it does sewing despair into the child and emotionally scarring her for life.

as I said earlier I would give more lengthy explanations if I was given respect rather than being constantly interrogated or insulted (yes Alice saying I spit in the face of characters is an insult) I don't come at you guys because I respect your space. Despite not liking some characters I shrug it off because you have the right to play them your way. Same as me, and I would be more inclusive eventwise if I got the same in return.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: December 04, 2013, 07:13:31 AM »
The main difference is that our characters don't always act like assholes who know everything and aren't fucking perfect in every way or regularly do bullshit feats like the ones yours.

And you still neglected to answer how Angra could get through the wards.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: December 04, 2013, 07:14:14 AM »
I would point out everything factually wrong with that post but you'd ignore me and blame everyone else for it, so fuck that.

Instead I'll just lie back and expand upon my previous idea of watching you flail your arms around.

What a nice show.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: December 04, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »
(yes Alice saying I spit in the face of characters is an insult)

I'm so sick and tired of being shit on. She was dying and was going to next turn no matter what. I choose to use my character and give her a moment, I do not care if it spits in a characters face when frankly the player of said characters is out right hostile to me.

I do not care if it spits in a characters face when frankly the player of said characters is out right hostile to me.

http://darksidemoon.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,54.msg7119.html#msg7119

I'll get to the rest later possibly, but I felt like this part needed to be addressed right now. You're really not doing yourself any favors here, lantz.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 04, 2013, 07:22:18 AM »
I was mad and it's late Alice, you've said much worse to to me because of stress. So I'm sorry, I didn't quite mean it the way it came off. I'm just frustrated because of all the crap lately. Seriously I made a mistake, admitted it and still got shit on, it's taxing.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 04, 2013, 07:22:54 AM »
I would point out everything factually wrong with that post but you'd ignore me and blame everyone else for it, so fuck that.

Instead I'll just lie back and expand upon my previous idea of watching you flail your arms around.

What a nice show.
Alright, then I'll do it.

First of all, it's SOWING not SEWING. Second, Crimson Moon Amalgam Creature just sounds fucking stupid and is basically an impossibility that you pulled out of your ass. Third, a closed time loop is not possible by any means. 

Without knowing the greater context of her backstory you can't pick up on any of the shit. You act like we know everything about your characters, but when you barely flesh them out in visible places  WE DON'T KNOW SHIT!

Take, say, Lawrence for example - what he did before he became a Sin-Eater doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, so I'm not going to bother using it. I've explained all I need to have him exist in this universe in his character sheet, while also giving information about what he's like as a Sin-Eater.

Meanwhile, to understand ANYTHING about your characters, we have to fucking beg for scraps of information from you to attempt to justify any of your bullshit, and they're often lacking in substance, depth, or informative character development.

You are the worst example of 'Tell, don't show' I have ever seen. Ever. And I seriously mean that.

I was mad and it's late Alice, you've said much worse to to me because of stress. So I'm sorry, I didn't quite mean it the way it came off. I'm just frustrated because of all the crap lately. Seriously I made a mistake, admitted it and still got shit on, it's taxing.
Oh shove it up your ass. You know damn well why we're pissed at you, and it isn't your teleportation mistake - it's that you cut ALL OF US out of the loop because you can't be fucked to let characters develop organically. It's because your characters routinely act like assholes, are mary sues of a very high tier, and can apparently do no wrong ever. And when they do fuck up, they don't. Hell, we had to fucking SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT that projecting a car is impossible, and then you asspulled something in an attempt to justify it which made even less sense.

And then don't get me started on the Magical Shrinking Expanding Castle bullshit.

You routinely disregard the opinions and desires of others to make your characters look AWESOME and PERFECT and COOL, and IC they all act like stuck up pricks and/or bitches. You also will never ever let them die or get hurt by god forbid a character you can't command, and asspull shit so they won't get hurt or any shit like that. I fucking pity your gaming group and wonder how in the fucking hell they ever tolerated you because that sort of bullshit is something that I as a GM would have slapped you in the face about a long, long time ago.

That's why we're pissed Lantz, because you only care about you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 07:30:41 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 04, 2013, 07:27:08 AM »
The part of the mistake you admitted to isn't the part we were all unhappy about, though. The part you admitted was the most inconsequential bit of the entire equation, the bit we were all like "oh yeah, that was an issue too..." at.

You can't really blame us for continuing to be mad at you when you didn't just not apologize for the part we were mad at, but rather went on to validate yourself on that one specific point while brushing us all aside.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: December 04, 2013, 07:30:38 AM »
From where I was standing you all looked to be breathing fire at me. I've said this before I do not respond well to that kind of mentality names. Chilling the fuck out is step one.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 04, 2013, 07:33:42 AM »
The part of the mistake you admitted to isn't the part we were all unhappy about, though. The part you admitted was the most inconsequential bit of the entire equation, the bit we were all like "oh yeah, that was an issue too..." at.

You can't really blame us for continuing to be mad at you when you didn't just not apologize for the part we were mad at, but rather went on to validate yourself on that one specific point while brushing us all aside.
This is another thing. You never admit that you fucked up on the things we actually take issue with. You evade all the damn blame all the fucking time, and then have the fucking gall to accuse us of 'Not getting you' and then try to hide behind something because you can't take criticism or learn in any meaningful fashion how to act.

I pity your gaming group Lantz, because I shudder to think of all the bullshit that they've had to put up with over the years from you.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: December 04, 2013, 07:37:32 AM »
Yes well, from where you stand every time someone says something even remotely negative, they're breathing fire at you. This is to the point where you assume usage of the word "fail" in your general direction means insults at your expense.

Step one is realize that no one hates YOU, we hate the actions you DO sometimes. And of course we can't get mad at actions, so we get mad at you for acting that way and then acting like everything's fine, when what you just did was cockblock everyone else just because you felt one of your characters hadn't had the camera stuck to her face in the last in-game thirty minutes.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 04, 2013, 07:40:36 AM »
With Alice I can openly acknowledge that wires get crossed with the way things are conveyed between she and I neither she nor I are intentionally trying to anger one another despite past events. However despite my less than optimal performance in communication I can only conclude that ever time you address me Arch you are attempting to anger me. It is the only thing that makes sense. As such I don't intend on answering your questions because it seems obvious that I will only be making myself suffer for nothing.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: December 04, 2013, 07:43:36 AM »
With Alice I can openly acknowledge that wires get crossed with the way things are conveyed between she and I neither she nor I are intentionally trying to anger one another despite past events. However despite my less than optimal performance in communication I can only conclude that ever time you address me Arch you are attempting to anger me. It is the only thing that makes sense. As such I don't intend on answering your questions because it seems obvious that I will only be making myself suffer for nothing.
Oh wow, you seem to be missing every point I make, and avoiding answering any questions I pose because you can't seem to acknowledge criticism, wow, what a motherfucking surprise.

And you seem to still not get it through your fucking thick skull, so let me spell it out for you:'

YOU
ARE
ACTING
A
LITTLE
PRISSY
SPOILED
BRAT

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 04, 2013, 07:45:27 AM »
If someone had asked me to edit politely names I'd have done it. Instead everyone flipped out. Unfortunately unless those who have posted after me want to roll back their posts I'm not sure I can do that at this point