Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310269 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1665 on: December 04, 2013, 10:15:30 AM »
Judging by your claims you have not listened to what I have said and are just assume to understand what I mean. In short Alice stop flipping out and please listen

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: December 04, 2013, 10:24:14 AM »
....lantz, quite frankly you're the one not listening to one fucking word I'm saying. And quite frankly lantz, I have no fucking desire to "stop flipping out" whatsoever because you, as always, are fucking shifting the blame to me!

Just admit you were a fucking asshole in that post for once, lantz, instead of blaming everyone else for something you fucking did! And no, not only that, but you're denying that you even did it! Oh no, you only did the teleportation stuff. Clearly you weren't a complete asshole and just shoved your Sue (that shits on characters that I'm playing, I may add), into the middle of that conflict for no good or justified reason just so you could get more attention. That wasn't inconsiderate to the other players at all. Oh no, that's clearly my fault instead of yours.

No, lantz, quite frankly... you're beyond forgiveness. You are the most selfish, inconsiderate, manipulative, egotistical person I have had the displeasure of meeting, and that reflects in your characters.

I've tried to be nice, lantz. Oh how fucking long I have tried so hard to be nice and considerate to you even though I really don't get along with you. But I'm thinking maybe that it's about time that ended lantz, because clearly it's a waste of fucking time. So no lantz, I have no fucking intention of stopping "flipping out." I'm just fucking fine wanting to punch you in the damn face at this point, thanks.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:26:14 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: December 04, 2013, 10:40:44 AM »
Ok, no idea how that triple post happened but here is my point. The reason I had her enter the scene (which bloble when you read this be a bro a scrap your post so I can edit mine to make this make sense) was because at least for the moment two of my six characters are frozen and the one involved in the scene was (and presuming bloble agrees) is going to die in my next post. My other three characters are non dynamic with any characters other than elf's and mike's (in so far as recent events and game history) this is partly due to the current goings on in the compound but mostly due to the outright hostility they have received (in particular Sakura) this means that because of the other characters being the way they are I have to generate an event on my own to involve them in things.

because of this fact I chose to involve her because she is relevant and because her being present then allows me to continue playing because I've literally been doing nothing save for a small ineffectual reply to Kiyoshi.

not a perfect idea but if I thought characters other than elf's or Mike's would interact without painting a target on my characters I would not have to self generate events and actions.

this is what I'm saying, you are responsible for out casting my characters as you have. It was your choice to do what your characters did and to continue avoiding my characters.

my characters aren't boogy men, Satoshi played devil's advocate for mos, that's not monstrous behavior nor is trading death threats when he isn't the first one ( there is a reason behind that whole exchange but I'm honestly wondering if I should explain it when it will likely get shrugged off)

and Sakura and Taiga have reasons for the way they are, the former won't just believe her family are terrible people and the latter is just Taiga emulating her mum because Kiyo want to be a superhero.

I did screw up here but not only have I been repeatedly willing to change it but I haven't asked for people to take blame unfairly. Simply that I am not solely to blame.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: December 04, 2013, 10:51:41 AM »
I have tried to discuss this calmly and do as Names asked and improve communication. However I can't do that when I get this hostility as a reply.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: December 04, 2013, 10:55:06 AM »
As usual- it's not your characters' fault that they get hostility, it's our fault. It's not because your characters treat everyone around them terribly, oh no.

The only one remotely innocent here is Connor, Taiga was a complete bitch to both Connor and Kiyoshi, "Sakura" was completely bitchy and disrespectful to both her parents (and is sexist to boot against her own gender, what with the "women are more sensitive and emotional" crap) and claimed and acted as if they weren't her real parents, and then turns around and gets hurt when they joke about this, on top of being a bitch to Forest just because she's a vampire, and Toshi threatened to kill Archer in front of Hakuno and defended the man that shot her just because he was trying to be "fair."

The lack of chemistry with characters besides Rider is entirely your own fault lantz. Plus that doesn't change the fact that what you did was completely shitty and selfish. The post doesn't need editing lantz, the post needs deleted. Because even if it weren't a really shitty and selfish thing to do, it was nonsensical, poorly written, and made "Sakura" even more of a Sue anyway. It doesn't matter that Angra was vanishing, what you did was still really fucking selfish and mean.

Again, the reasons people have such a hard time getting along with you reflect in your characters. Don't blame us for your own faults. Actually learn to change into a better person instead of assuming everyone else must be wrong and the bad guy.

But clearly, everything ever is my fucking fault, as always. You never do anything wrong, it's clearly always me to blame. What are you going to accuse me of next, lantz, causing 9/11 or something? Because clearly everything ever is somehow my fault.

And everything is fucking hostile to you, lantz. So I'm being genuinely hostile now because I've had enough, and quite frankly, I'm kinda furious at this point.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:56:09 AM by Alice »

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: December 04, 2013, 11:51:30 AM »
deleted

we all need to take a chill pill

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: December 04, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »
Sorry about the sudden burst of angry- normally I'm more chill about stuff than this. It's just this stuff has been wearing me down for at least 4 to 5 months now, and I have my limits.

Thank you, by the way, Bloble, for deleting your post.

Now I hope lantz will show similar consideration and delete his post. Honestly, it'd be one of the few things that'd restore anything resembling respect I have for him at this point...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:17:20 PM by Alice »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: December 04, 2013, 02:48:20 PM »
I have tried to discuss this calmly and do as Names asked and improve communication. However I can't do that when I get this hostility as a reply.
You're getting hostility because you're acting like, and I'm not going to sugar coat it here - a prick 10 year old who just kicked someone in the face because they weren't playing football with him, and then looks surprised when no one wants to ever play football with him again because he just KICKED SOMEONE IN THE FACE OVER IT.

Actually, that argument is likely beyond your apparent goldfish like quality of intelligence and information absorption, so I'm going to dumb it down again for you. We aren't mad about the teleportation - we're mad at your sudden fucking dick move of making Angra disappear due to the wards, something of which there was NO PREVIOUS INDICATION HAPPENING. Hell, the wards probably should have just prevented her from appearing in the first place, not kill her 10 minutes later. We're mad because you attempted to shift the spotlight onto Sakura, for no reason, by making her basically a sudden HULKED OUT WARRIOR when she should have been too fucked up to move. We're mad because you basically showed a blatant disregard for everyone else playing the RP with that post, and a blatant disregard for the rules.

We're also mad because all your characters are fucking Mary Sues, especially Satoshi.

That's the reason they're not compatable for interaction with anyone, because they act like little bitches who always get their way. They practically demand things to happen, or they pull bullshit to make themselves look cool. They also rape all canon ever in the Nasuverse because obviously nasu is a hack and you can do far better despite having less grasp of the English language than he does of Japanese.

TL;DR for your little goldfish brain: We're fucking sick of your bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

Sorry about the sudden burst of angry- normally I'm more chill about stuff than this. It's just this stuff has been wearing me down for at least 4 to 5 months now, and I have my limits.

Thank you, by the way, Bloble, for deleting your post.

Now I hope lantz will show similar consideration and delete his post. Honestly, it'd be one of the few things that'd restore anything resembling respect I have for him at this point...

Lantz showing us respect is about as likely as a tea party republican having a brain.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:49:45 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: December 04, 2013, 06:16:17 PM »
Thank you bloble, I will edit the post when I have time.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: December 04, 2013, 06:30:12 PM »
Thank you bloble, I will edit the post when I have time.
No no no. Delete

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: December 04, 2013, 06:35:05 PM »
I'm assuming by "edit" he means "remove most of the content and replace it with something else". He still needs to post something....

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: December 04, 2013, 06:37:04 PM »
I'm assuming by "edit" he means "remove most of the content and replace it with something else". He still needs to post something....
Right, but in this case that means ditching his original post and starting from scratch.

Also are you going to post anything in the RP referencing stuff before Lantz's clusterfuck post?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:39:53 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: December 04, 2013, 06:42:27 PM »
Edited

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: December 04, 2013, 06:48:03 PM »
Hmm, so why is Angra disappearing now? The wards have been there from the beginning....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: December 04, 2013, 06:51:58 PM »
It's like acid, she walked in and it started to eat her alive because as I've said she's sorta like mud in a plastic bag. The bag finally tore so to speak.