Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310286 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1875 on: December 09, 2013, 01:30:43 AM »
The castle will be described as he travels through it, he hasn't left the bedroom yet. Just a point to preempt complaints about it

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: December 09, 2013, 01:33:03 AM »
The castle will be described as he travels through it, he hasn't left the bedroom yet. Just a point to preempt complaints about it
Then hurry up and post that shit man because we're still fucking waiting.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: December 09, 2013, 01:39:46 AM »
Hmm, I seem to have got Rin's (and, by extension, Kiyoshi's) eye colour mixed up. He should have the same natural eye colour as Rebecca/Ryoko, since he inherited it from his mother, but when Alice shows me pictures of Rin her eyes look green to me, whereas Alice says they're blue (and is probably right...).

So, the two of them should have the same eye colour, but they're described differently, so I'm not sure what to do there....

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: December 09, 2013, 01:44:52 AM »
Rider has to reply before he leaves

Rin's eyes are Aquamarine, it's a mixture between green and blue
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:46:50 AM by lantzblades »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: December 09, 2013, 01:47:22 AM »
Good point, get on it mike. Not his dick please, but on the reply.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: December 09, 2013, 01:48:21 AM »
Okay, unless there's any protest, we're going to the station. If there is, now's the time to say it.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: December 09, 2013, 01:53:08 AM »
Okay, unless there's any protest, we're going to the station. If there is, now's the time to say it.
High Law can't really argue at the moment. Because this is AMERICA.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: December 09, 2013, 02:01:10 AM »
Ran pretty much agreed to it last post.

TO THE STATION WITH US

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: December 09, 2013, 02:05:07 AM »
Hmm, I seem to have got Rin's (and, by extension, Kiyoshi's) eye colour mixed up. He should have the same natural eye colour as Rebecca/Ryoko, since he inherited it from his mother, but when Alice shows me pictures of Rin her eyes look green to me, whereas Alice says they're blue (and is probably right...).

So, the two of them should have the same eye colour, but they're described differently, so I'm not sure what to do there....
In the pictures I showed you her eyes are blue. :P About an eggshell blue to be precise, comparing her eyes to the color boxes on Wikipedia for all the shades of cyan, which is a greenish blue, but that's getting into semantics.

And either just edit the color in the respective posts or just let it slide and just remember to write it as "blue" in the future. :)

As for taking people down to the station, there's no immediate objections I can think of right now, so I think that's good to go.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: December 09, 2013, 02:12:53 AM »
Good point, get on it mike. Not his dick please, but on the reply.

Yeah, although I dunno if I'll have time to get it done tonight.

In the pictures I showed you her eyes are blue. :P About an eggshell blue to be precise, comparing her eyes to the color boxes on Wikipedia for all the shades of cyan, which is a greenish blue, but that's getting into semantics.

And either just edit the color in the respective posts or just let it slide and just remember to write it as "blue" in the future. :)

Cyan isn't blue, it's midway between green and blue... :P

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: December 09, 2013, 02:13:06 AM »
Hey Lantz, just for a comedic effect, why don't I have Inferno Cop kick in the door once Satoshi gets close enough to it? You know, just for comedy and for the purpose of messing with Satoshi's mental comfort zone. Because you know, conversations with Inferno Cop shouldn't be any kind of comfortable or sensible unless you're on the same mental level as him.

Which Satoshi isn't.

This:
Wait a minute the spirit of vengeance doesn't knock.
Gave me the idea.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: December 09, 2013, 02:26:09 AM »
Raul still needs to get his murder on.

Also, Lawrence is the master of gentelmanshiply ways.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: December 09, 2013, 02:37:27 AM »
OK, it looks like I won't be posting with Kiyoshi tonight either. I can't see any way to react to what happened without him getting upset at Ryoko, and Alice is complaining at me about punishing her for what happened, so I'm completely stuck with his post.

I honestly can't see what to do with him at all from here, because I can't think of any IC way of reacting that doesn't involve getting annoyed from being constantly ignored. And, frankly, I don't see why I should be penalised for other people not waiting for me to post.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:39:16 AM by Cherry Lover »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: December 09, 2013, 02:46:58 AM »
 :-[
OK, it looks like I won't be posting with Kiyoshi tonight either. I can't see any way to react to what happened without him getting upset at Ryoko, and Alice is complaining at me about punishing her for what happened, so I'm completely stuck with his post.

I honestly can't see what to do with him at all from here, because I can't think of any IC way of reacting that doesn't involve getting annoyed from being constantly ignored. And, frankly, I don't see why I should be penalised for other people not waiting for me to post.
Then get upset at Ryoko. No big deal Mike, and he's 11, being ignored is his default state.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: December 09, 2013, 03:08:49 AM »
Yeah, but Alice is getting upset about it, because it makes her character come out bad, and rather OOC.

Also, given the situation being ignored is not normal and, additionally, he's not used to it at all. His parents don't ignore him much if ever.