Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310284 times)

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1905 on: December 09, 2013, 06:28:32 AM »
But that would remove the awkwardness of someone bringing up sleeping in the same bed cuddled incredibly close to each other as to fit on the one-man cot!

Damn it Kusagari, you ruin everything.

(this is a joke)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: December 09, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
Inferno cop doesn't strike me as the type with enough strength to kick in a large set of steel doors barred from the inside. That aside the bar would keep them in place.

As for Raul there's no one for him to murder

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: December 09, 2013, 10:32:01 AM »
Well, being a god can affect his actions subconsciously, you know. Completely believing that a course of action would unfold in the way he sees it happening would rewrite reality into making such a thing possible if he were to try it, while he still isn't using his god powers on command.

Which is the technical explanation, which ruins the magic.

But come on, a little impossibility would be fun. It probably wouldn't even take that much time to fix considering how fast you're building the castle, so just let me wreck a tiny bit of it.

Though technically, I don't really need your permission. I'm just being polite.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: December 09, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
I wasn't objecting, I was explaining so that you'd be aware of what exactly you'd be affecting

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: December 09, 2013, 02:08:15 PM »
Or maybe Lantz you can calmly just shut the hell up and stop telliing people what to do all the time.

Kusagari has shown himself to the jailees and is going to be moving one of them to their own cell which is right beside the one they are already in, he also flashed them his .357 Longarm Pistol and the Sora Katana as show of what is packing on him.

I am doing this as a means of gaining Ran's attention after all Kusagari is a skilled swordsman as well as a gunman, so who's to say she wouldn't be interested in a spar with Kusagari plus Lawrence would be able to have a glance at Kusagari's soul as well but remember Kusagari is the last of an entire clan and he carries the burden of being the last Kusagari with him always.
Lawrence can't see souls. He can only see Ghosts and other entities of the Twilight. Neither can the Driver see souls for that matter.

EDIT:
Hey Mike, while Kiyoshi's problem is going on why don't you just focus on updating Rider instead?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 04:19:04 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: December 09, 2013, 06:28:51 PM »
Really Arch? Old Man Henderson? I don't think this RP is bad enough to deserve that guy.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: December 09, 2013, 06:31:45 PM »
>Implying he's not a joke character.

Really, I just wanted to bring him in for shits and giggles. And you know there's certain areas that he's well within his abilities to destroy our cause unlimited havoc to.

Besides, it's hard to find a better Badass Normal than him.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: December 09, 2013, 06:37:47 PM »

Hey Mike, while Kiyoshi's problem is going on why don't you just focus on updating Rider instead?

Because I was at work...?

That is what I intend to do. However, until I post as Kiyoshi everyone in the house (particularly Alice) is blocked, since if they post any more it's going to make things even more awkward. So, I need to get that resolved.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: December 09, 2013, 06:40:17 PM »
That is what I intend to do. However, until I post as Kiyoshi everyone in the house (particularly Alice) is blocked, since if they post any more it's going to make things even more awkward. So, I need to get that resolved.

As to the first bit, didn't know that and didn't really think that applies, it was more a general question.

As to the second, just shrug your shoulders and post something.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: December 09, 2013, 07:39:52 PM »
I can't post anything, because either I completely go OOC with Kiyoshi, which I'm not doing because it's not my damn fault I'm in that situation in the first place, or else I piss-off Alice. So, I'm completely stuck.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: December 09, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »
I can't post anything, because either I completely go OOC with Kiyoshi, which I'm not doing because it's not my damn fault I'm in that situation in the first place, or else I piss-off Alice. So, I'm completely stuck.
Then piss off Alice Mike, just suck it up and deal with it. OR. Here's an idea - TALK WITH HER ABOUT IT AGAIN.

If he gets ignored again, so be it. Just make a fucking post, even if it's a little OOC.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: December 09, 2013, 08:28:09 PM »
Then piss off Alice Mike, just suck it up and deal with it. OR. Here's an idea - TALK WITH HER ABOUT IT AGAIN.

Yeah, I am talking to her. And, trust me, pissing her off is not an option here....

If he gets ignored again, so be it. Just make a fucking post, even if it's a little OOC.

Honestly, I think I'm going to have to bring Sakura in here. It's the only real solution I can see. It means waiting a while for the post, though, although I will be posting with Rider.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: December 09, 2013, 09:56:49 PM »
Honestly, I think I'm going to have to bring Sakura in here. It's the only real solution I can see. It means waiting a while for the post, though, although I will be posting with Rider.
Then just do it, you're holding shit up.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: December 09, 2013, 10:11:45 PM »
Well, Rider's post will be done tonight, but bringing Sakura in won't be, unfortunately.

And, if you don't want to be held up then don't keep putting me in impossible positions. I am getting kind-of sick of everything in the RP happening whilst I'm in bed. It is not even remotely fun to play when I never get to react to anything because by the time I get to post everyone else has gone off and done everything theirselves and left me behind.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: December 10, 2013, 01:39:15 AM »
Sorry guys, I'm feeling pretty out of it and I don't trust myself with quality RPing right now. I'll make an RP post in the morning, once I've gotten some rest.

And Lantz, I really hope Satoshi isn't standing in front of that door, because morning's first light will bring forth a dynamic entry of Infernal levels.

Also, as a reaction to Old Man Henderson: