Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310283 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #2415 on: December 15, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »
It's long and complicated mike, the gist of it is Satoshi explaining to Archer that Archer took a drill to a few nerves and reopened old wounds causing Satoshi to flip his shit. It's way longer than that with a lot more emotion behind it but yeah

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: December 15, 2013, 06:28:24 PM »
lantz, people will interact with your characters if they want to interact with your characters. What you need to do is make your characters more 'attractive' to other players, who will then want to have their own characters associate with yours. Otherwise there's no point to it. Basically, you have to make those interactions you want desirable for others in addition to yourself.

Yeah, exactly.

I mean, why do you think Rider went off to the castle to fight Toshi?

It's long and complicated mike, the gist of it is Satoshi explaining to Archer that Archer took a drill to a few nerves and reopened old wounds causing Satoshi to flip his shit. It's way longer than that with a lot more emotion behind it but yeah

What "old wounds"?

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: December 15, 2013, 06:30:43 PM »
...lantz, I don't see what "old wounds" would justify the type of reaction Toshi gave. He threatened to kill Archer for what was basically nothing. In front of Hakuno. Just after Toshi finished defending the man who tried to kill her. I don't think that justification would placate Archer in the slightest.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: December 15, 2013, 06:33:20 PM »
Just trust me Alice, I'm being brief there's a lot more to it. It's going to be a text wall of stuff

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: December 15, 2013, 06:34:01 PM »
Hmm, Magos, if Raul has rewound time, what does that mean for Toshi? What would he see?

Just trust me Alice, I'm being brief there's a lot more to it. It's going to be a text wall of stuff

It might be a good idea if you run it past her first, anyway. It's not going to help if the apology would only piss Archer off more....

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: December 15, 2013, 06:35:13 PM »
Hmm, Magos, if Raul has rewound time, what does that mean for Toshi? What would he see?

Basically, Raul's involvement from the point he rewound back to, forward, retroactively never happened.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: December 15, 2013, 06:36:56 PM »

Basically, Raul's involvement from the point he rewound back to, forward, retroactively never happened.

Well, what does that mean for Toshi? Would he be questioning why he transformed?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: December 15, 2013, 06:41:16 PM »

Well, what does that mean for Toshi? Would he be questioning why he transformed?

No, he would not recognize that anything happened, because from the perspective of anyone who wasn't Raul the events that he rewound never occurred.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: December 15, 2013, 06:43:07 PM »

No, he would not recognize that anything happened, because from the perspective of anyone who wasn't Raul the events that he rewound never occurred.

So the Castle would still be there, the knight would be "alive" and Angra would still exist?

It affects me too, since Rider may or may not have seen Angra vanish.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:44:27 PM by Cherry Lover »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: December 15, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »

So the Castle would still be there, the knight would be "alive" and Angra would still exist?

It depends on how far back he rewound things, which I didn't check yet. Magos, how far did you intend for the post to rewind things?

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: December 15, 2013, 06:45:03 PM »
He said that Raul was still "in cover", which would presumably mean Toshi never transformed.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: December 15, 2013, 06:47:15 PM »
He said that Raul was still "in cover", which would presumably mean Toshi never transformed.

Probably.

Magos, your input?

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: December 15, 2013, 06:47:47 PM »
Yeah, Magos is the best one to explain this.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: December 15, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
Put short? Yes.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: December 15, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
Hmm, so, basically, nothing after my last post as Rider happened?

Would Toshi have any sense of deja-vu or similar? Or would it just be completely gone?