Type Moon > Fanfiction

Crossover ideas thread

<< < (2/30) > >>

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Xamusel on June 06, 2013, 02:36:10 AM ---*ahem* for those not in the know, Hayate Yagami is the only one left in her biological family. She's technically an orphan in the Nanoha franchise, but I made up parents for her for the sake of the story (as well as a fake background story).
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I see.

--- Quote ---About Kariya and Byakuya switching places, Zouken can't do that. He believes that Byakuya's line is devoid of Circuits, so he has to trick someone else into getting the Grail for him....

...namely Makihisa Tohno from the Tsukihime franchise.
--- End quote ---

Well, canonically had Kariya not fought Zouken would have roped Byakuya into it, not that he expected anything much from him.

--- Quote ---Besides, a different change involves who summons Caster, namely Ciel (around the time after she survives Roa leaving her body). No, wrong Caster in this war, it's not Bluebeard.

--- End quote ---

Hmm, I see.

That would change a lot.

--- Quote ---ciel sees her magic as a bastardization of her spirit
--- End quote ---

She doesn't need to do magic to summon a servant, though. It's quite possible to do so entirely by accident....

--- Quote ---and tohno would never work with zouken, he would send the ultra killer what's his name to murder zouken
--- End quote ---

I don't see why he would have so much of an objection to working for Zouken, although I doubt Zouken would be able to trick him.

lantzblades:

--- Quote ---She doesn't need to do magic to summon a servant, though. It's quite possible to do so entirely by accident....
--- End quote ---

shirou's accident was because he was using magic at the time, ciel flat out doesn't use magic so that isn't an option.

--- Quote ---I don't see why he would have so much of an objection to working for Zouken, although I doubt Zouken would be able to trick him.
--- End quote ---

he doesn't work for anyone, much less a guy like zouken.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on June 07, 2013, 06:14:36 PM ---
--- Quote ---She doesn't need to do magic to summon a servant, though. It's quite possible to do so entirely by accident....
--- End quote ---

shirou's accident was because he was using magic at the time, ciel flat out doesn't use magic so that isn't an option.
--- End quote ---

I don't think that's true. It was because he happened to walk into the maglc circle Kiritsugu made for Iri.

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---I don't see why he would have so much of an objection to working for Zouken, although I doubt Zouken would be able to trick him.
--- End quote ---

he doesn't work for anyone, much less a guy like zouken.

--- End quote ---

Ah, OK.

lantzblades:

--- Quote ---I don't think that's true. It was because he happened to walk into the maglc circle Kiritsugu made for Iri.
--- End quote ---

his circuits were open though, ciel doesn't flip the switch.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on June 09, 2013, 06:37:53 PM ---
--- Quote ---I don't think that's true. It was because he happened to walk into the maglc circle Kiritsugu made for Iri.
--- End quote ---

his circuits were open though, ciel doesn't flip the switch.

--- End quote ---

Possibly, but Ryunnosuke's weren't....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version