Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 10299 times)

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2017, 02:22:18 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki blushed at Richenda's comments in embarrass, before pouting at her.

"Geez, why can't you take a joke." He muttered, before staring at her. "You watched the movie, didn't you?"

Meanwhile, something is stalking the two undetected, without any of their awareness.
"If you are going to make a reference, you should do it right." She replied. "Yes I did watch Star wars and Indiana Jones, I wanted to summon Indiana Jones or Harrison Ford."
Hideaki stared at Richenda with a look that spoke "really?".

"You do realize that it's become impossible for human from the 1900 and forward to become a Heroic Spirit, right?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2017, 02:10:33 PM »
Leo I

As the pope took his final deep breath, he heard the sinner mutter something under his breath.  He turned to the fallen warrior and shot him a grimace overflowing with killing intent. 

He watched in frustrated silence as the sinner proposed a solution to this calamity.  Truthfully, he wanted nothing more than to destroy that man, to end his life.  However, in the midst of this strange calamity, it was worth listening to his proposal.  Besides, killing him would be an undeserving mercy.

The pope walked over to the spirit called Orpheus and leaned in next to his ear.  "May I request a favor?" he whispered.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2017, 02:18:19 PM »
Orpheus

Orpheus sighed, kind of hoping he wouldn't be roped into this whole mess. He really wasn't good for fighting...

Suddenly, the man clad in white talked to him, almost making him jump in surprise. D-damn, don't startle me like this! He thought.

"What is it?"

Thedoctor

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2017, 03:52:32 PM »
Brutae

Did he have a need to prove himself or something? Putting on a tough act would only lower their chances of getting information from the newcomer and might instead provoke him. It was better to act now before Ritsuka did somethin they would regret. So she quickly grabbed hold of the young man's twitching arm. "Don't do anything hasty, Master isn't finished yet." She muttered back to him.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2017, 04:40:56 PM »
Drake McRemitz

Drake rolled his eye.

"Sure, gotten tired by such a weakly skeleton is a lame thing.  But excuse me, I was force to use Gáe Bolg on a hostile servant - who is still alive and out there somewhere - before fighting some Golems and strange type of undeads.  And there's also the fact that I have to cleared out many Undeads in the Shinto District to lured them away from civilians." The man shook his head. "Although, I am quite surprised you haven't even asked for any other candidates, kinda make me wonder more about your... "Effectiveness", as a leader." He spoke out to her.

Olgamally Animusphere

The director of Chadella looked coldly at the man for a moment, before she uttered two simple words.

"You're fired."

She wasn't going to take this from some lowly Irish bumpkin. No way no how. He was expendable hired help, nothing more. If he was going to mock her and besmirch her, she had no interest in paying for his services.

"If you have information you should give it forthright and without delay. Talking down to your boss is never a good way to keep your job."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »
Olgamally Animusphere

The director of Chadella looked coldly at the man for a moment, before she uttered two simple words.

"You're fired."

She wasn't going to take this from some lowly Irish bumpkin. No way no how. He was expendable hired help, nothing more. If he was going to mock her and besmirch her, she had no interest in paying for his services.

"If you have information you should give it forthright and without delay. Talking down to your boss is never a good way to keep your job."
Drake McRemitz

Drake shrugged as Olga's response.

"Sure, kicking out what probably be the only person who has more experience with being the master, and the Holy Grail War." Sarcastically replied Drake. "And let's not forget that you just kicked out a mercenary who's only job is to help the candidate."

Drake then stared back at Olga. "For your information, there's servants out there that are corrupted from something evil out there.  I ended up having the misfortune of facing Saber and let me tell you, it wasn't a good experience." He told her; "then there's those creatures that came out from nowhere, forcing me to help many people while taking out those skeleton."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:27:25 PM by BlackThief12 »

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2017, 09:31:51 PM »
Brutae

Did he have a need to prove himself or something? Putting on a tough act would only lower their chances of getting information from the newcomer and might instead provoke him. It was better to act now before Ritsuka did somethin they would regret. So she quickly grabbed hold of the young man's twitching arm. "Don't do anything hasty, Master isn't finished yet." She muttered back to him.
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

Ritsuka nodded very slightly in response to Saber's comment and started to calm his twitching.

Until the man started insulting the Director/Mother.

At that rage started to bubble up from within Ritsuka for some strange reason.

KillMurderButcherKillRemoveDisembowelDestroythefoolwhoinsultsmother!!!

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2017, 11:32:59 PM »
Leo I

"I realize my request is unreasonable, but if either of those two creatures prove to be a threat, I ask that you help me subdue them," he muttered.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2017, 07:47:49 PM »
Yamato Okamoto

Yamato stare at the mountain that Longinus direct him to. "The mountain? Seem easy." He then look at the group, not minding about the two servants conversation. "But we should find anyone that can fight, while saving anyone who can't defend themselves."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2017, 11:33:04 PM »
Longinus

He allowed some of the tension to slip from his shoulders. "Quick to decide what must be done when someone presents you with a way, aren't you? But I agree."

The keeper of the spear of destiny forced himself to ignore the pope's enmity for now, and began to walk in the direction of their goal until he was standing by the youth, waiting for the others. If the other servant turned that hostility into action, Longinus would deal with it when the time came.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:34:52 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »
Orpheus

The poor Orpheus fidgeted. He really disliked conflict, but he wasn't in the situation to refuse. He did owe that man his life after all...

Dammit, just when I thought things were looking up for me.

"I don't know. I'm no good in a fight, I don't think I could stop either of you even with my full power."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2017, 01:03:39 AM »
Leo I

"No, I-" he tried to explain before stopping mid sentience.  He turned away from the spirit, glancing at the sinner who was urging them to move forward.  Then, he returned his gaze to the meek spirit before him.

Why was he getting him involved with this?  It is the duty of the pope to handle such matters.  Was it erroneous to assume that just because he was a heroic spirit, he would be able and willing to fight?  Perhaps.  At the very least, he was able to recognize that this situation is nothing like the holy grail war.  Or perhaps it was simple naivete.  Of course, it was entirely possible that he just desperately needed someone to believe in

The pope let out a sigh.  "Never mind," he finally said as he turned around.  With his back turned, he began marching towards Longinus  "I will make sure you are safe."  As he past the warrior, he tightly gripped the shoulder blades, leaving a dent in the Armour.  "Do not worry, I shall take point," he said, glaring back at the sinner with disdain.  "I will give you the luxury of dying from a sneak attack.  Besides, I have a feeling that I can take the most hits."

But that is alright.  These are the catalysts of faith.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2017, 12:18:25 AM »
Roman Squad

As the four male begin to make a move, another waves of undeads came.  This time are an odd looking knights with only longsword, accompanied by a group of archers.

Yamato stared at them with his right eye twitched at what he saw. "Seem like we're about to be busy." He spoked as he placed his hand on the ōdachi. "Got any plans?"
=====
Samurai and Knight(Hideaki and Richenda)

As the two keep walking while in the conversation, the group of five undead hunters are stalking the two humans, spears in hand.  As they getting nearer, Hideaki stop in his track as he turn toward the group slowly.

"Um... Richenda?"

Then more undeads appears from other side, some of them wield scimitars while others use bows.  They start to surround the duo as they stand back-to-back while Hideaki unsheath his katana.

"Richenda?" Hideaki asked in nervousness as he hold the katana with two hand.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »
Leo I

Just as they seemed to get into formation, another group of undead appeared before them. 

Leo let out a sigh.  "This again?" he moaned.  "Its alright little one.  We do not need strategy to dispose of this threat."

The pope walked up to the first skelleton, cocked back his arm and slammed it into the creature's skull with enough force to break it into hundreds of pieces.  Even if the remaining skelletons attack, the others should be able to back him up.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:40:48 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »
Brutae

The blond Roman felt the shift in behaviour from the young man beside her. She would need to act now or this would turn into a rather bloody mess and Drake hadn't been of full use to them just yet. That's left the question of how.

He's not gonna take and order that well. I guess I'll have to charm him."

"Please Ritsuka calm down, she won't be happy if you do that right now." Brutae pushed her smaller frame against him slightly as she pleaded for him to stop.