Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175146 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
In Character Game Thread (Depricated)
« on: April 04, 2018, 07:07:02 AM »
Azira

The Nexus was a ruthless den of monsters and villains. Supernatural beings roamed alongside mundane citizens, at night entire areas turned into hunting grounds, and violence could erupt for strange and normal reasons alike. Truly, the only thing that mattered in this place was power, power and the tools that would allow you to achieve it. Surely these were mighty things, large amounts of human resources, great relics, ancient conduits of power through which one could channel their power. That would be ideal. But sometimes things just don't turn out quite like they do at home, and one has to make do.

These thoughts and many more went through Azira's head as she gazed upon her newest minions, the fell creatures which would serve as the soldiers in her great army. Certainly they were... lacking in some respects, but it wasn't all bad. That was mostly all she could to try and reason with the situation as a troupe of the goblin-like creatures danced around her.

"Hyaaaah! Mastah, mastah, mastah!" Her eyes literally smoldering with power, Azira tried to not make too much of a scene as she made her way through an alley. It wasn't as if they were completely useless but there had to be other options! What sort of cruel twist of fate would give her these lesser beasts as her first minions? Well, they weren't entirely bad. Her power flowed into them easily, and they were simple enough to be incapable of anything but adoring her.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:12:45 PM by SINIB »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 04:27:30 AM »
Sakura

Sakura yawned and leaned back into her chair. She wasn't particularly tired, really. Or even really tired at all. She just felt mentally drained. She looked down at her bottle and frowned.

"Tch, empty..." She complained half heartedly, focusing more on rubbing her forehead than voicing her complaints to nobody in particular.

Sakura glanced around the bar with bleary eyes. It was a sort of seedy place with a darkish atmosphere. Some sort of slime man had been staring at her for a good half hour. She wasn't sure if he wanted to pick her up, eat her, chat her up, or what.

Regardless, it was time for her to leave.

Sakura walked over to the bar and left what she owed on the counter before heading out into the world known as the Nexus.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 05:03:46 AM »

Olga Marie

"What are you doing down there?" A feminine voice called down upon Azira from the roof. A girl in a blue jumpsuit was sitting on the side inquisitively. She'd sensed an incredibly forboding source of prana and traced it back to this...scene. this girl being surrounded by small goblinoid creatures. They looked rather disgusting and made Olga feel a bit ill just from taking in the scene.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:04:18 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 07:34:06 PM »
Lily

Creaaaak.

The sound of somewhat old wooden door being forcefully kicked open was heard throughout the renovated sushi bar known as The Chum Bucket. Immediately after a girl on the shorter with brilliant red hair and a coat black as midnight strode into the bar with a confidence to her stride, completely at odds with her young appearance.

She reached the counter and shoved a burly man who was half asleep out of the way and then promptly took his sheet as if she hadn't just done something really rude.

"Gimme your strongest right now cap'n or I'll put you out of business." A thin smile played on her face as the man she'd just shoved aside tried to get back up from the floor only to be met with her boot right in his face, pushing him down where he belonged.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 07:55:41 PM »
A smug orca

Creeeeak.

The city was always full of surprises, so even just washing glasses up was anything but boring around here. All of a sudden, the door creaked, though he didn’t really look like he was paying attention to the girl’s antics. He almost looked surprised when she got up the counter and looked at her with a lazy shit eating grin.

“Eeh? Aren’t you a little young for that? Scary, scary...” He cleaned the glass down before slapping a bottle behind him with his tail, getting it to land inside the cup before filling it.

He smiled the whole time, got the bottle out of the glass exactly at the right moment and dropped a cherry, ice cube and a straw in the cup perfectly. With that he smoothly filled it to the absolute brim  before sliding the glass towards her, not spilling a single drop.

"There you go kiddo. Try not to get the floor dirty like the last guy." He closed his eyes at her as he said that, but it almost looked like he was making fun of someone.

Almost.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:57:53 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 01:40:00 AM »
Lily

"Hmpfh."

"Arghhhhh!"

The so called little girl sneered at the treatment she was receiving, it always had to be like when she went to a new place. Her left foot stomped down harder on the now scared for his life guy who was unsuccessful in crawling away and ended up screaming like a little girl as his wrist was unceremoniously broken.

"Listen up you self important little shit stain of a bar owner. My kill count is longer than the number of pathetic losers in this room and I'm more than willing to let it grow some.... So get over yourself and serve me the real stuff, or else...." She spoke with an eerily even voice, as if she was completely bored and apathetic about the whole situation, even though her eyes were just about burning holes through him right now.

The man she had been stepping on was busy crawling away. It was slow work though now that he'd been reduced to nothing but a whimpering mess, desperately trying to not puke all over the floor.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 01:58:06 AM »
Azira

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly, but she kept her power in check for now. There was no reason to display it so carelessly right now. "Is it a crime to simply take a walk now? Or is there some other reason you wish to have my attention?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 05:03:34 AM »
Azira

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly, but she kept her power in check for now. There was no reason to display it so carelessly right now. "Is it a crime to simply take a walk now? Or is there some other reason you wish to have my attention?"

Olga Marie

"Of course walks are fine, but well, to be honest, I was curious about your magic." Olga jumped down into the throng of minions, rather unconcerned with them. "I've never encountered any magic like your own and it got me rather curious." Olga flashed a smile at Azira, showing no hostile intentions whatsoever.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 05:43:22 AM »
Azira

"Basic curses such as these? They're barely worth talking about." The little creatures fled for their worthless lives as her power blazed forward, cracking the ground and tainting the air as she rose up to be level with the girl. "But I'm more than willing to discuss it with a newcomer. Although, I do have some work to attend to. Forgive me if I might cut the discussion short."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 05:48:16 AM »
Olga Marie

Olga stood firm against the girl's provocations, her unwavering smile painting her face. "What sort of work would one such as yourself be doing? I'd be more than happy to tag along and accomidate your busy schedule if it meant I could learn a bit about you."

"My name's Olga Marie, by the way." She sounded a bit bitter as she said her name. It annoyed her how little weight and bearing her family name had here.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 06:02:09 AM »
Azira

"I witnessed a party of worms squirming in the dirt, spreading their filth everywhere they touched. The sight of it all offended me. Do you wish to join me in crushing them?" She saw nothing particularly important about the girl's name nor any need to give her own. Azira was a busy woman after all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 07:52:54 PM »
Azira

"I witnessed a party of worms squirming in the dirt, spreading their filth everywhere they touched. The sight of it all offended me. Do you wish to join me in crushing them?" She saw nothing particularly important about the girl's name nor any need to give her own. Azira was a busy woman after all.

Olga Marie

Olga cocked her head. "Worms?" She had a sneaking suspicion that this girl meant people. "Sure, why not?" Olga responded after a moment's thought.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 09:35:11 PM »
Lily

"Hmpfh."

"Arghhhhh!"

The so called little girl sneered at the treatment she was receiving, it always had to be like when she went to a new place. Her left foot stomped down harder on the now scared for his life guy who was unsuccessful in crawling away and ended up screaming like a little girl as his wrist was unceremoniously broken.

"Listen up you self important little shit stain of a bar owner. My kill count is longer than the number of pathetic losers in this room and I'm more than willing to let it grow some.... So get over yourself and serve me the real stuff, or else...." She spoke with an eerily even voice, as if she was completely bored and apathetic about the whole situation, even though her eyes were just about burning holes through him right now.

The man she had been stepping on was busy crawling away. It was slow work though now that he'd been reduced to nothing but a whimpering mess, desperately trying to not puke all over the floor.

An Uncaring Orca

*crack*

What a violently unpleasant girl. At this rate, he'd have to teach her some manners and call her parents. But that wouldn't be now, because he was having too much fun to care. He smiled the same lazy chipper shitty grin as always, like she just told him a joke without realizing it.

"Hoh? Sure you do." He looked at her with the same cheeky grin and yawned rudely, barely covering his mouth. The stench of cigarettes reeked off his body, and with that he turned to the counter and looked through his assortments. He searched the many bottles and compartments. No, no, this wouldn't do, that one definetely not, ah.

"How does a polar sledgehammer sound kid? You know what that is right? I mean, you wouldn't come to a bar without knowing something so basic." He asked her with a suave shrug and a wide grin that showed off a brilliant set of white teeth, each as sharp as a knife. But you still couldn't help but feel he was making fun of someone.

Nah, no way.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 11:53:39 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 12:24:22 AM »
Lily

"Hmm.... I think I've heard of that before....." One of her hands was idly tracing the wooden surface of the counter. It had a good feel, a modeately polished yet also old and somewhat extravagant like only high quality wood could feel. Then she grabbed hold of a bowl that happened to be placed there and threw it in the bartender's general direction, it would miss him even if he didn't dodge.

"You mean that fake drink all the bartenders around here use to weed out the people who doesn't know shit?" An eyebroe rose alongside her question, she wasn't falling for something so cheap.

"And what's with the teeth? You some kind of sharkman? Those razor sharp teeth he showed with that lame smile of his reminded her of a sea predator but she couldn't quite put her fingers on it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 12:44:21 AM »
A swift orca

"Nope!" He cheered lazily before catching the bowl with his tail. "0% Shark, 100% Orca. Just an orca, thank you very much." He smoothly grabbed some ice cubes and poured some drinks in there with such expertise you couldn't tell he poured which first. Instead of blending it with the machine however, he just ground everything up with his tail.

Then he poured a strange and incredibly shady bottle which read with crayoned writing: immature seal juice. He poured some of that, and then some coke from a can. All served up in the blender.

"Tadaam." He said flatly, smiling before putting in a straw and sliding it to her. "Sooooo, how're you doing?"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 04:42:02 AM by francobull3 »