Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 183494 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2550 on: September 21, 2018, 01:02:58 AM »
Locke

A tall muscular man dressed in a tank top and military style pants stood just outside the gate, leaning on the brick, arms crossed.  The man raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed by the couple.  "Well at least you look like you're in decent shape."

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:03:08 PM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: September 21, 2018, 01:28:46 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl watched as they all wandered off, Nanako tapping her foot for a moment before glancing down at Steaven.

"So, whaddya wanna do?" she asked, all but bouncing on her feet energetically.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: September 21, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »
Tsumiko

The shadow remained there, watching the thugs from the well, shadows. Meanwhile, on a rooftop nearby, Tsumiko laid on top of Thea, panting, holding back her laughter. "We're so-fucking stupid. What were we thinking!?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: September 21, 2018, 02:30:50 AM »
Edelgard

She could no longer afford to keep up the monstrous strength that had made her latest moves so effective, but still she swung with all her power. She felt the doping leave her, soreness and shortness of breath replacing it (pain, but only a fraction of what it should be, thanks to the air thick with astral taint), but brought the heavy head of the polearm against the thing anyway.

Too late. The light enveloped Edelgard, flooding all her senses with a wretched cacophony. The force pushed her away, diverting her strike as it burned every inch of her, but she refused to loosen her grip. She roared as she failed to keep her feet on the ground, but the sound was amorphous with everything ringing in her skull.

In an instant, she couldn't tell up from down, but no! No, NO! Edelgard protested to herself, trying to hold on. This bastard, these monsters, whatever spawned them! They'd die before speaking for her! They were no good and she'd tear them all apart if she had to, and fuck her peace and damn their words!

The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak before this onslaught, and cried out as it overtook her. Edelgard, charred and beaten, went tumbling through debris and dust, crashing through one, then two walls before her consciousness drifted to silence. Her spear remained in her hand.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: September 21, 2018, 04:53:02 AM »
Tsumiko

The shadow remained there, watching the thugs from the well, shadows. Meanwhile, on a rooftop nearby, Tsumiko laid on top of Thea, panting, holding back her laughter. "We're so-fucking stupid. What were we thinking!?"

Thea

Not an unfair summary of what had taken place, to be honest. Huh, Tsumiko's chest was a lot heavier than Thea had - no, no, focus. That had been the problem from the start!

She pat her partner on the back and pushed those thoughts aside. "A simple mistake. We'll just have to go the direct route now."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: September 21, 2018, 05:15:50 AM »
Othinus

I grow weary. The redhead was a mystery to the future, but Othinus could infer much from the bullets which would enter the fray. All this she knew and more as she twisted back into a woman. She released the spear and pinned it between her elbow and body to allow her hands freedom. With incalculable experience each finger drifted into a familiar pattern in the barest instance, little more than a twitch of a finger for her.

One formed a mighty barrier which could withstand a salvo of artillery without shattering. It was a shimmering, golden wall flatter than paper and shimmering with text. Stretching a dozen meters above, below, and to the sides, it served as a fine defense for as long as it lasted. The other rune burned into being as a sudden downwards current of wind as nature itself was bent to her will. The same power which had a moment before propelled Othinus so high was now martialed to send Lily hurtling back to the earth.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: September 22, 2018, 02:47:31 AM »
Thugs

The thug reached out, his finger inching close to the shadow.  For some reason he thought maybe it would be touchable?

The leader of the small squad glanced at him with a raised eyebrow.  "What are you doing?" he asked, turning towards the bumbling underling.  "Hurry up and search, they might have already left."

"No I feel like...." he said, his finger inching closer and closer.  It was soft, cautious, but with a healthy amount of pressure.  It was like a kid pressing a button he was told not to touch.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: September 22, 2018, 03:57:18 AM »
Thugs

The thug reached out, his finger inching close to the shadow.  For some reason he thought maybe it would be touchable?

The leader of the small squad glanced at him with a raised eyebrow.  "What are you doing?" he asked, turning towards the bumbling underling.  "Hurry up and search, they might have already left."

"No I feel like...." he said, his finger inching closer and closer.  It was soft, cautious, but with a healthy amount of pressure.  It was like a kid pressing a button he was told not to touch.

Tsumiko

All he was able to touch was a wall. He felt solid stone, exactly how he was supposed to.

She pressed Thea down, ignoring her. She was concentrating on subtly expanding the shadow into all of their natural shadows, splitting them off into independent entities. It was difficult to do so many at once, and the girl began to pant from the strain upon her magical circuits.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: September 22, 2018, 03:59:17 AM »
Steaven

Steaven shot Nanako a contemptuous glare.  "Look!  Just because you have a fluffy body doesn't mean I will play with you."

Fluffy body ugggggghh!!?!

Whatever.  She would get the point.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: September 22, 2018, 04:05:43 AM »
Tsumiko

All he was able to touch was a wall. He felt solid stone, exactly how he was supposed to.

She pressed Thea down, ignoring her. She was concentrating on subtly expanding the shadow into all of their natural shadows, splitting them off into independent entities. It was difficult to do so many at once, and the girl began to pant from the strain upon her magical circuits.

Thea

At first the empress' face grew warm at the abundance pressing down on her chest, her partner's thoughtlessness making her prior distraction worse. Much worse. Her breath caught in her throat as she considered neglecting the mission just a little more.

But then she felt it, the psychic energies flowing out from Tsumiko into the shadows of the men whose minds she could sense. If this was causing some strain on her... Thea pushed her own distraction aside. She touched Tsumiko's forehead, and tried to subtly nudge her mind with tactile hallucinations of comfort and relaxation. A simple trick for pacifying people turned to a form of pain relief.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:17:37 AM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: September 22, 2018, 04:51:09 AM »
Nanako

Nanako giggled at the boy's insistence, his stubbornness proving almost irresistibly cute. Almost. The squirrel girl glanced back before zipping back to the nearest couch with Steaven in tow. She put the boy on the couch on his side, resting his head snugly on her thighs, and idly patted Steaven's head, humming absentmindedly to herself.

"Alright! We can just rest a bit instead, then," she said.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: September 22, 2018, 05:34:51 AM »
Suerte

Well, she could propel Lily again, but there was no point in that.  Instead, she aimed the gun where the blond would come down.  A small mechanical noise was followed by a shot that flew through the air towards its target, more with actual skill than raw luck.  When the "bullet" struck, it hit her from the side, threatening to throw her off the building.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: September 22, 2018, 05:50:29 AM »
Steaven

Steaven did not even have time to protest before he realized he was sitting on a couch next to Nanako, staring at that orange fur.  His head was laying on something tight but...soft like a freshly bought pillow.  It was thighs.  He was laying on thighs, Nanako's thighs!

"Y-yeah! Thats better!"

Like hell! He couldn't rest now.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: September 22, 2018, 07:54:36 AM »
Lily

Right after she changed her course a massive draft of wind blasted her from above and slammed her down into the streets below, a large crater forming upon impact. The wind blasted on with relentless force choking the very fire she was generating and putting it out, it even prevented her from getting back up as she was pushed further and further into the street. With no way of retaliation, the elemental was forced to endure the power of nature for now.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 07:56:47 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: September 22, 2018, 07:43:44 PM »
Nanako

As the squirrel girl sat there, draping her tail along Steaven like an oversized side pillow, she couldn't help a small sigh as the warmth surrounding her and the comfy chair started to get to her. The patting gradually slowed and eventually stopped as she relaxed in her seat, eyelids drifting closed And ears drooping as she opted to rest her eyes for the moment.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh