Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 183481 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3045 on: October 27, 2018, 02:06:04 AM »
Farron

With Aruna, Unit 2 followed along while striving for maximum usage efficiency. She would follow, and keep her voice low, and gather the data desired for the Project. She tucked some of her red hair behind her ear as they reached their new vantage point.

[Calculating mana expenditure from procedure. Collating behavioral data from subject. Providing tactical update to Unit 2 from Unit 3]

"He does not appear capable of telepathy," Unit 2 whispered as she integrated the knowledge from the Controller. "He isn't responding to Unit 3 in a way that suggests he is, at least."

With Asmael, Unit 3 tilted her head in curiosity and rested a hand on her hip.

[Collating behavioral data from subject]

"We're studying her methods for an important Project. She doesn't seem to be killing anyone."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: October 27, 2018, 02:18:57 AM »
Asmael

His eyes narrowed into daggers, and his face showed nothing but utter disgust. "Demons are beneath even the refuse and detritus of insects. What possible thing is there to learn from that kind of utter trash?"

From his expression and glare alone, his hatred was evident. No, there was something more, something far darker...

He sighed and put a hand on his hip, imitating her.

"At least that's what my stuffy brother Uriel would say. But I'm different. If it isn't harming humans, I don't mind." He cocked his head. "What makes you so certain though? I mean, it is a demon after all."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: October 27, 2018, 02:33:18 AM »
Betty

"Hey!  I didn't consent to being dropped either!" she said, this time slapping his hard armored body.  It hurt a lot, but she just hid her hand behind her back.  "Vanny.  You need to learn how to treat a woman!"

She pointed to a large building.  A man was walking out with his wife, carrying her in his arms.  "Vanny!  If you must carry a woman, do it like that!"

Suerte

"Ooooh this is so good!" she said, biting down on the crab.  Her tongue lapped up the remnants of the oil from her soft lips, her free hand stuffing food into her cleavage.  "City food is out of this world."

Looking at the old man's face reminded him of a conversation with her old friend.  He asked her if she would ever get into a silver fox.  She told him no at the time, but now it didn't seem all bad.  He was good eye candy if nothing else.

She leaned in and took a handful of food from his plate, the sauce spilling onto her breasts.  "Al...mmm... what do you want me to do?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: October 27, 2018, 02:43:05 AM »
Vanguard raised an eyebrow at where she pointed, then looked away, pouting. "Do I have to? It looks kinda embarrassing."

? ? ? ?

The older man smiled kindly, glad that someone could enoy herself so easily here.

"For now, your job is to enjoy yourself. Please, make yourself at home." With a snap of his fingers she was brought more fancy food, from shellfish to soups and even sushi. He took a pristine glass cup  and readied some drinks to fill it with.

"Tell me, how do you like your wine?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: October 27, 2018, 02:50:57 AM »
Aruna

Liar

He was lying.  At best, angels have a distorted sense of justice and at worst they were just wearing a mask.  She wanted to say something, but if she said even a word here Aruna's position would be compromised.  The best option here would be to set up traps here, protect that other woman at all costs.

I will not let you die.

Still taking cover at the corner outside of the alley, she began whispering a chant.  Magical energy began to emit behind the angel, as well as below the girl.  Hopefully, he would be too busy talking to notice.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 03:23:29 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: October 27, 2018, 03:04:59 AM »
? ? ?

"...How bad are we talking?" He blinked, sort of curious though everything told him this was a bad idea.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: October 27, 2018, 03:15:22 AM »
Bartender

Listening to this creature yell out orders was like having to serve the sketchy neighborhood dog.  It was legitimately scary to get so close and to have it bare its fangs, but deep down, it felt like he was more hot air than bite.  Still, that didn't mean there wasn't a threat.  Best to just throw it a bone.

"Yes all mighty bat-man.  But can you please settle down?  The bar can barely handle the weight of your presence alone. See how the bar quakes at your voice?  Can yo-"

Oh no...

The bat thing didn't want to talk to him.  No, he wanted to talk to the meek excuse for a barmaid he had as his coworker.  Her eyes grew wide with fear as she stood up, her entire body shaking as she rose.  She whispered in her co worker's ear, "Where did you get that thing you gave to the angsty guy?"

"I bought it at the ice cream shop next door."

"W-wait!  B-but what do I?"

"Just hold down the fort.  I promise we will get through this together.  I'll go buy the shake."

With their exchange done, he bowed to the bat-man and said, "Sir.  Allow me to grant your regal request."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: October 27, 2018, 03:21:05 AM »
Darren

Oh?  I thought this girl had powers.  Why is she using a gun?  Oh well.  It will take more than that. Fire spewed out from his already extended hand, melting the bullet and threatening to strike back with a fiery vengeance.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: October 27, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »
Suerte

Suerte got up on the table, resting her sizable ass on his food.  If this man was rich enough to throw food at her , he could grab another plate.  Cradling her hand under his chin, she stared deep into his eyes. 

"You don't want to know," she said.  "Your better off wishing for a tornado to strike this place."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: October 27, 2018, 03:37:40 AM »
? ? ? ?

His eyes opened wide in shock, and he just stood there silent for a long while. In fact, everyone did. He looked absolutely disgusted, and didn't even realize he dropped his glass.

"Are you seriously...Please don't sit on my food. Also you're fired." Was all he said, and had to be said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to tend to my body."

With that, he left the table, walked calmly, entered the lavatory, locked the door, and-

*hurling sounds in the distance*

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: October 27, 2018, 03:46:45 AM »
? ? ? ? ?

*more hurling sounds*

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, like the disgusting hobo mutt that she was she sealed her fate. The two bodyguards, a large white man and a large black man of color, Smith and Joe, just looked down on the accursed creature with pity and disapproval.

"Yo dawg nigga you should leave man." Said Joe, the white man. "....Yes, it would be best." Said the man of African american ancestry.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: October 27, 2018, 04:04:26 AM »
? ? ? ?

"Bitch whaaa?" The white man looked at her like she was from some another planet. The other man of diverse ethnicity simply shook his head and looked at her sternly. "I think what my partner means to say is: Leave. Now."

They were, after all, professionals. Unlike the sad, pathetic gremlin woman.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: October 27, 2018, 04:09:36 AM »
Steaven

"Well I-" before he could finish, Steaven was buried in Nanako's chest.  The soft jiggly things felt like two pillows burying him in dreams.  It was one of many things he thought of when he stared at Nanako's body.  It was utterly fulfilling, yet it made him want more, so much more.

"Yyyeeeeees!" the shaman roared.  He began descending from the ceiling, his eyes widening with interest.  "Now.  I need you to submit.  Surrender yourselves.  Surrender yourselves to Steaven more.  Fulfill his desires and everything shall be alright."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: October 27, 2018, 04:19:28 AM »
The bodyguards

"Yah." "Yes."

The message was quite clear.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: October 27, 2018, 04:49:02 AM »
Azar

"Hoh? You must be my admirer then, little elf. Gehehehe, I am familiar with being observed from afar, yet I am not nearly so powerful now that it must continue to occur. Sad as it is to say, Azar the Imperishable is rather diminished." He turned from the ash and molten puddle that was formerly an apartment building. He raised a metal finger and tapped his chin a few time. Embarrassment? Just considering the situation? Who could say in truth. The mind of Azar the Great was unknowable.

"Although you do have the ability to speak and don't attempt that ridiculous stream of information you call telepathy. You are either impossibly old or a deviant." A hiss like evaporating water escaped his mouth. "Hm, no. Far too weak to be the former. You must be a deviant then."