Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 183273 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3480 on: December 01, 2018, 06:34:00 PM »
A-701

"Aww." His eye drooped sadly when she put the car down. This was kinda fun. But what was this scandalous proposal, what could she mean?

Wait a second...

Strong - Check

Handsome - Check

Of course, who wouldn't be head over heels over a magnificent, amazing man like himself. Fu fu fu, as he said, her heart was already webbed up before she even realized it.

"You can quit your bad acting, even a green spurt would be able to tell, you were never tired in the first place. He was grinning like a hunting beast. A hunting beast of romance, and passion, and l o v e." He offered his arms for her to lie on like a prince charming from a great play, ready to pamper her like a spoiled princess.

"You have merely fallen for me. It's a very natural response to my manly charms, no need for excuses."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 06:45:58 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: December 01, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »
Lily

"Pffttt...." Wha a comedian, he could get decently paid for his stand up comedy, if it wasn't so sad. Her lazyness won out easily over any desire to to prove him wrong though so she graciously accepted his offer. By falling right into his arms like a princess she utterly and completely put her faith in him to catch her if he sidestepped she'd hit the round for sure. "The only thing I love about you... is your current function as my steed...."

Her eyes twinkled with a hidden flame as she continued. "Althouh I woudn't mind taking you on a real ride, you're definitely cute enough."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:09:15 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: December 01, 2018, 10:35:08 PM »
A-701

"Hah! Acting like I'm some trophy hubby eh? Typical." He didn't even sound mad at the comment (she did call him cute, one does not bite the hand that feeds sweet sweet words of clearly well earned praise). Instead, he opted to catch her, looking away to admire the scenery and not to hide any imaginary idea of a faint blush that one could possibly hallucinate.

"Ditto."

With a marvelous somersault, he flipped in the air like an acrobatic dancer, tango partner in his arms, and nimbly crawled over the walls of the building, slipping upwards with style and tossing his strings glamorously. His speed, as incredible as it was, was not quite first rate, not enough to pull off such a climb so effortlessly. This was nothing more than pure style and technique, his style.

He jumped up the roof and landed on his one toe over a string, his web already stretched 30 meters inbetween a bunch of building rooftops so he was perfectly balanced midair, as if he was somehow floating over the city. Why did he make a web you ask? Why, he wouldn't be able to loom so aesthetically otherwise, posing while grinning like a carnivorous hunter. Girl in his arms, like a hunter of romance.

And from that high vantage point, one could notice the whooole city. But that wasn't where his eyes were focused, no. The city docks, with his prey in sight, were the sights he set his eyes to.

"Heheh. Ain't that a pretty sight honey?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: December 02, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »
Lily

"I don't like the ocean."

Her reply was brief as the girl was much more concerned with snuggling with her new acqired trophy hubby, stringing him along was laughably easy, although she enjoyed the ease of it. Means she had to put less thought into it and she hated overthinking things. For that matter she surely hoped his jobb wasn't delivery oriented cause that would be boring, really boring.

She shifted her around his comfortable hold, Lily wasn't the only one benefiting from this. Her hubby would be embraced her crimson aura and feel like they were still in a well heated room, no matter how hard the wind blew. Even if it started raining that instance, the chance of either of them getting wet was slim at best. And as she leaned back further her skirt fell up, revealing her thick meaty thighs.

"But the view from up here does reveal all of the surrounding area in a satisfying way. I give it 7/10, we are far too exposed hanging like this." She nodded in approval.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: December 02, 2018, 01:54:24 AM »
A-701

"So cuuuuuute~" He was completely distracted by his adorable *wife*, who was wrapping him in such a comfortable heat he couldn't help but rub his cheek against hers and pampering her some more. He kinda got how this worked, despite never having had a girlfriend. You gave them food, patted them, and in return they gave you kisses. Kind of like having a cute pup!

So he did what he knew best, rubbing  her behind the ear affectionately,  scritching and scratching her itchy scratchy scalp in a relaxing way. It was kind of his way to say thanks for the confortable heat, he supposed. It should feel pretty good though, if the kittens and stray pups were any indication.

For a total newbie at this, he had to congratulate himself. He was good, heheh.

"The only exposed one is you, for I am armored and shielded by the love of cute girls." Nyeh, nice one, he had to write it down somewhere. "But yeah, while I don't mind flashy entrances turning into swiss cheese this early.... how about nah." He mused with a grin, all while comfortably pampering her scalp's needs with his pointy claws. The kind of scraches that could make a maiden melt in pleasure. Fu fu fu, truly a devilish technique befitting of a spider.

"Oh, of course. We need... a disguise!" A lightbult appeared next to his head as he pointed up, vocalizing his genius, incredible idea.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: December 02, 2018, 10:53:40 PM »
Lily

"Hyahahahahah.... You should hahaha stop doing that, unless you wanna deal with the consequences. I don't think you want to be raped, do you? maybe you just like playing with fire..." She absolutely didn't approve this scratching, it was horrible; how it got her going in more ways that she'd like to admit.

"And what kind of disguise? Are you trying to assassinate someone? You don't need one if you just kill everyone! That's common sense!" Indeed, why would they need it to get into a place that wasn't even guarded? Maybe he was just too ashamed to be seeen in public.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:23:17 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: December 02, 2018, 11:48:19 PM »
Edelgard

Of course, if she wanted to keep Edelgard's spear as far away as possible, then flying was a good decision. That alone wasn't enough to impress her, but these pillars of light sent sent down in an instant, that was more like it. The forsaken blasted off her feet, and the ground where she used to be was displaced and charred by the first beam crashing down.

She zigzagged between the path of the other rays, letting each carve a scalding brand splitting the earth just on her tail. As she twirled away from the threat, Edelgard prepared to jump... and stiffened warily at the new presence in the scene.

The warrior instead stopped, and reflexively readied a throwing position, staring up at the source of the new voice. Were those wings?

"Who are you?" She asked, as her eyes looked for recognition in Sakura's face.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: December 03, 2018, 11:30:50 PM »
Edelgard

The forsaken closed her eyes and thought of alternatives. Maybe she had a point. Edelgard did not know what she had in store, but at least as she was, Sakura did not appear to be her physical match. If given no chance to show her magic, it would be a waste.

"I understand," she nodded. "Attack me however you want, then. I will wait to respond."

Her posture relaxed and ready to assume whatever stance she needed, she walked back and put some distance between her and Sakura.

Sakura

Sakura could tell that this girl was an experienced fighter from her easygoing attitude about this. One who was clearly far above her in terms of pure melee skill. So, she flew up into the air and nodded at Eldegard. "Got it. I'll come at you with everything I've got."

She then swung sapphire, sending several energy beams hurtling down towards Eldegard.

????

"Already fighting people Sakura? That's bad, fighting leads to injury, death and worst of all, property damage!" A voice suddenly spoke up from behind Sakura. Yeah despite Sakura being in mid air, it was clearly coming from behind her. It belonged to a girl that appeared to her know her.

Her white wings flapped slowly, far to slow to actually carry the girl through the air something else was clearly holding her up. But more importantly, was her overbearing divine spark, which shone for all who could perceive it.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Tch." Sakura clicked her tongue in annoyance, continuing to casually bombard Eldegard from above. She could recognize that divine power anywhere. She'd never met anyone else quite like that before. "You're done with your important errands that I couldn't come on, Lucy?"

She asked, without even turning her head to look at her.

She was rather miffed about what the other woman had done. She frowned as she regarded her. Why had she changed her appearance, anyway?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:58:23 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: December 04, 2018, 01:39:26 AM »
------------------------Intermission------------------

"Where am I?"

-                                                -
          -            Welcome!          -     
                       -     
-                                   -                        -
-                  -                           -

TO THE GRAND SHOW OF YOUR LIVES                                              "it hurts!"

TO A MOST MAGNIFICIENT

MOST EXQUISITE                                        ONCE IN A LIFETIME

<<<OPPORTUNITY!!!!>>>

MAKE IT STOP!

Choice,                game

AMUSEMENT

Freedom,                                     game!

n o t to t h i n k           game

"stop throwing us away!"

Has one ever considered.... what if this world was nothing more than a game?

game               
                                                                                                    strings!
That the hands of god are dragging us along a FAIRY TALE .... like puppets on strings~

"Just do it."

strings     

game                         
                                                                                          strung along!

"Why was I even born?"

That every effect one thought was from one's own choices, actions, our very free will...

Will
                                       (will)                               

"None of it will matter anymore."

Strings

will...

Was nothing more than a way to cross someone's boredom off the list!

Heee heee, how funny! To think this was all a game.

Game

"I should've never been born."

Well then...

Would you like to play a game?

One might not have the power to change the world.

One may not be able to shape one's destiny.

Do our choices really matter?

Perhaps it's better not to choose at all.

One of my wondrous peons will change to suit the gameboard.

Well then, I pray for your enjoyment of this third rate play.

Or should I count it as fourth?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:57:58 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: December 04, 2018, 01:39:34 AM »
Lucy

The Archangel saw that Sakura was ignoring in favor of continuing her attack, despite what she'd said. She felt more than a little insulted by this, so much infact that she decided to intervene. With a mighty flap of her wings that was more for dramatic flair than anything else, she got in the way of the spells. It looked like she was going to be engulfed, only for the magic to disperse right before it could strike her.

"I told you I would be back." Her wings spread out far and wide as they grew to twice their former size. She then turned to look at the other person present here, the spear wielder. "I'm Archangel Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you." She bowed deeply, despite how ridiculous it looked with her being in mid air.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: December 04, 2018, 01:43:41 AM »
Vanny

"Yawn~"

Two lazy eyes opened up at the ridiculous scene. Jeez, could he not catch an ounce of sleep. "Goddamn it lady, what's with this ridiculous pose?" He looked down at her, for he was...well... lying down.

"And what's with the music?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: December 05, 2018, 12:56:33 AM »
Edelgard

The first part of the name meant nothing to the Forsaken, but that Sakura's spells gave up and disappeared rather than crash against the woman's body was proof enough the woman was significant. Edelgard had the impression of a strange and heavy power, but even counting the most powerful adepts, she didn't know any who could merely disdain such raw sorcery.

Edelgard made to lower her spear, slightly straightening her warlike posture. The newcomer's appearance brought to mind rumors of the promised mystics of the gods in the golden plains of the north kingdoms... but Sakura, albeit not happy with her appearance, seemed to recognize her in a non-hostile way.

"Edelgard," the warrior then answered Lucy, calmly.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: December 05, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »
The Count's Mansion

The front door bell rang once more, but there was something odd about it. It didn't sound completely right, it was like whoever was ringing on it was playing with it, making it play in rythm. Whoever was ringing was having way too much fun with it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:10:47 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: December 05, 2018, 08:41:23 PM »
Betty

Betty leaped back a whole foot from sheer terror as lightning struck Amanda's body.  "Wait!  He's sleeping what are yo-"

She has ignored him.  Instead, she made strange poses, started chanting like a weirdo and even bent her knees to complete the whole thing.  It was really strange and quite frankly scary.  But then something happened, something she never expected.

He actually woke up.

"Vanny!  You're not dead!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: December 05, 2018, 08:47:48 PM »
Locke and Steaven

Steaven and Locke looked at each other.  Perhaps it was their bond as brothers, or maybe it was because it was obvious in this situation.  But either way, they both knew what the others were thinking.

What the hell?  What do we do now?

Almost on cue, the doorbell rang.  It wasn't like a normal ring, it was rhythmic, almost like a child playing with the doorknob.  After staring at the door for a moment, the two shared another look.  "Yeah, i'll go," Steaven said, starting his walk to the entrance.  Carefully, he opened the door so that the crack showed only a part of his body. "Whos there?"