Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202719 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3645 on: December 19, 2018, 10:05:06 PM »
Aruna

"Screw you!  I know your not sleeping!" she yelled.  Why was she even entertaining this?  She should have just shapeshifted out of this a while ago.  Then again, she still wondered why he kept following her around, or why he didn't kill her.

After taking a deep breath, her body shrank down, becoming smaller and smaller until she was the size of a peddle.  Meanwhile, her humanoid form became rounder and rougher, until she was literally just a small pebble on the ground.

Take that stupid angel.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: December 19, 2018, 10:08:17 PM »
Asmael

"W-woah!" His eyes turned wide in shock when he realized that she was getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller... Was this shape shifting? Amazing!

Sadly he could tell where she was, so he picked the pebble up and tossed it up with a finger flick.  He then caught it and proceeded to shake it around a lot. "Nice!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: December 19, 2018, 10:11:04 PM »
Suerte

Suerte stared at Vanilla, her face glowing in hot red.  "Y-yes Vanilla.  It feels amazing!"

She was no longer pleading to stop, the way that massive thing burst through her insides was just too much.  She wanted this.  She needed this.  Her panting got heavier and heavier, bordering on hyperventilating.  Her juices flowed freely from her body now, coating the dick in fluids.  Meanwhile, her fingers dug into the wall, crushing the tiles into pieces.

Vanilla

Vanilla patted her on the head, and then the growth stopped. Suddenly, and totally. "Then, cute little Suerte... you're going to have to ask properly for it."

She pressed the girl's face into the wall that she'd destroyed. "Beg for it."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: December 19, 2018, 10:20:07 PM »
Aruna

God damn it

As she was tossed into the air, she grew instantly, forming into the shape of a bird.  Hovering in place, she stared at him from high in the sky before returning to her form, of course keeping her chest flat, if only to prevent him from enjoying the carnal pleasure of something nice to look at.

"Don't you have a city to burn or something?  Why are you wasting time on me?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: December 19, 2018, 10:34:42 PM »
Suerte

As Suerte's head was shoved through the wall, she let out a noise that sounded more like a moan than a yelp.  The apartment wasn't the best thing in town.  Even with all the money she earned at the lottery, she didn't have it in herself to purchase one of the nicer places.  So when Vanilla shoved her through the wall, her head emerged on the other side, her shoulders partially through the wall as well.

Two people stared at her for a moment, before she smiled, put two hands on the wall and pulled her head back out.  She looked back at Vanilla once again, her eyes shimmering with a combination of fear, excitement and raw lust.  "What if I don't want to beg?" she asked with a grin.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: December 19, 2018, 10:48:33 PM »
Valerie

"Oh but how could I? You are my responsibility now since I was the first one to meet you. It is tradition to register at the district where you first appear and I will not subject you to that treatment alone. Our office is not very kind to humans and I will not have you suffer needlessly when I have accepted you." Valerie suddenly spat out, she wasn't angry, not really. Jus very frustrated, there was a lot to take in today...... tonight, it had been a long night.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: December 19, 2018, 10:51:53 PM »
Amanda

"Fine fine, I'll come then. Where is your master currently at? We can go there right now!" She suddenly stood up and walked over to the feminine golem. The design did slightly intruige her, although she had already figured out most of its workings already from observation. Still such immaculate craft was always interesting to look at.

She moved even closer and pinched her cheeks to see if they were like humans.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: December 19, 2018, 10:57:30 PM »
Jeanne

Sorry? Sorry is all he can say???

She spun around and faced Locked, the anger was clear as day in her cerulean eyes, the looked more like a stormy ocean now rather than a beautiful sky. Jeanne marched over to him with a determined mind, ready to ive him what he deserved. "Is that all you have to say? You bastard, you could have killed me there!" She finished of her rant with a punch thrown right at his face.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: December 19, 2018, 11:06:47 PM »
Locke

As the blond marched at him, Locke closed his eyes and tightened his muscles.  That was all he had to say.  That was all he could say.  What was he going to say, sorry I thought you were this crazy girl that looked just like you? No.  Absolutely not.

And so, those curled up fingers connected perfectly with his cheek, sending him back a few steps, clutching his face.  "Yeah, thats all I can say."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: December 19, 2018, 11:41:47 PM »
Asmael

"Because we both like humans." He shrugged with a casual smile. And with that, his wings flapped mightily and he took off to reach the skies as well, waving his hand to the city casually. "I mean, come on, look at this whole place. Isn't it amazing? And to think I'd even meet a demon who enjoys human company in earnest... it reminds me of someone I-"

Vast green plains and a pink sky stretched as far as the eye could see. In the now lost kingdom of Eden, humans thrived, while the protected them as benevolent guardians. Amidst them, seven were accomplished as the strongest.

Michael, The Sun

Uriel, The Flaming Steel of Absolution

Azrael, The Final Embrace

Jegudiel, The Enduring Blade

Gabriel, The Horn of Hope

Selaphiel, The Incense of Creation

But no matter how above they were, no one could match their leader, the Morningstar. With its shine above him, and the masses of joyful humans below, he lived happily in this little Eden. As the brother of the strongest , he would protect them.

Do you remember?

"Huh?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: December 20, 2018, 12:02:41 AM »
Aruna

Aruna turned around to avoid giving him the satisfaction of seeing her heart sink.  "I still don't think what you have is love," she said, staring down at the city.  It really was nice.  Human architecture was a beautiful thing.  It was completely unlike the gothic heaven that was the old kingdom.

"What are you talking about?  Lots of demons love humans."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: December 20, 2018, 12:18:19 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl watched intently as Jeanne marched right up to Locke, tail swishing behind her. Then she slugged him clean in the face, the squirrel girl wincing just a little bit as he recoiled in turn. Nanako glanced down at Steaven, then back at Locke before leaning in towards Steaven a bit.

"Does this happen to your brother often?" she asked, honestly curious.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: December 20, 2018, 12:26:06 AM »
Steaven

Steaven was smiling a bit more than he should have.  He wasn't sure how to feel about Nanako edging away from him.  It felt like it was an awkward move.  "Never.  Locke is normally pretty smooth.  Its pretty funny to see him mess up like this."

Oh yeah, he was enjoying it way more than he should have.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: December 20, 2018, 12:37:44 AM »
Asmael

Asmael looked sad for a moment, despite smiling. It wasn't sure if the sadness was directed at her or at fate itself. "That cannot be. Demons devour and enslave humans, they are a wicked and sinful race. To destroy their wicked forms and purify their souls is the pride and joy of the Archangels, and my Father's wish. And it is my duty to see it through."

His wings spread out once more. Just as she couldn't accept him, his entire kin could not accept demon kind. He had killed so many, and become a demon among Archangels. All part of his duty. Duty to his father, to his people, to humans, his brother... a slave to duty.

"I've gone too far. How old is your soul, only a dozen centuries at best? Pffffttt....pwahahahahah! Kid, how long do you think the war has been going on. From the moment we were born, our silly old natures forced us to bicker incessantly. You look at me like some kind of monster, a vile murderer. And you know what? You would be right. Does it even matter who started first? To kill with joy in one's heart is an unforgivable sin, but unlike humans, can angels even hope for salvation?"

He giggled to himself, as if he had come up with a joke. It would be funny, if he didn't hear it for so many times, for so many eons.

"I just want to end this. All of it. This war that tore everything apart. That was my wish... a foolish fantasy I entertained forever ago."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: December 20, 2018, 01:45:57 AM »
Jeanne

"Geeez..." Jeanne was waving her hand it was slightly stinning from the blow. "Who'd have thought punching a guy would feel like that, or is your jaw just that thick...." She seemed to be talking to herself cause she immediately turned her attention back to him afer shaking her head. For a tense moment it looked like she was gonna punch him again. "That's it for punishment....."

Then she suddenly threw herself at him, and glomped him like a hyper active kid. "Stop being so gloomy and all, you did it to protect your brother didn't you?" Had she...... had she really forgiven him just like that?