Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 203070 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3960 on: January 17, 2019, 01:56:28 AM »
Steaven

As Steaven watched the surprisingly satisfying girl on girl wrestling action, a single nuanced thought sprung into his mind, That is a lot of boob.  Of course, an intelligent growing mind, tutored by the finest money could buy had another nuanced thought far surpassing the one that lit up his mind in such a profound way.  Boobs look good on top of other girls.  These mind-blowing revelations lead to a single conclusion the which no modern mind could ever hop to approach.

Girl's fighting is hot because passionate girls on top of each other is exciting.

Steaven turned away, his face a little red.  "Whatever, I don't care.  I've seen boobs all day."

A dark energy started to build up inside of Steaven as a voice whispered in his mind.  She won't let you have it.  You just want to touch them again don't you? You want to smother your head in them?  She says no, but you can make them say yes.  Let me out.  Let me subdue them.  She will be begging for it once my work is done.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:00:03 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: January 17, 2019, 02:49:55 AM »
Edelgard

A transformation spell that altered the mage's traits significantly. Sakura seemed to pull it out with relative ease, and for the brief moment she shared with it, Edelgard could tell it was a hazardous match to test.

She stared briefly at the staff that had just asked her something, wondering how rare such enchantments were. "A seer," she responded. "Powerful. But limited now. With help, could do much more."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: January 17, 2019, 09:32:23 AM »
Lucy

"With his little inner demon problem duh!" Lucy struggled and struggled but no matter how much she strugled, she couldn't break free, no matter what she tried. The hold over her was just far too perfect and the other girl's strength was far too great.

With a flash fo divine radiance her swords appeared hoering above her and they were all pointing at Nanako. "Let me go you overgrown rodent or I'll make squirrel barbecue out of you!"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:34:07 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: January 17, 2019, 04:38:54 PM »
Nanako

"Hm? How'd you find out?" Nanako asked, nuzzling up against the girl for a bit longer, "Count hire you too?"

Then the blades appeared, the squirrel girl cocking an eyebrow as she felt a bit of a rush at the prospect of a bit more fun. Then again, Steaven was right there...hmm.

"Fine, fine," she let go and zipped around to the magical girl's front, leaning forward a bit with a mischievous little smirk, her tail swishing excitedly, "Not much for being the bottom, I get that. So what needs to be solved? Last I checked he's been doing fine after we were through. Right, Steaven?"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:55:59 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: January 17, 2019, 05:32:00 PM »
Suerte

Cosplay?

Suerte turned her head away from Vanilla, unable to maintain eye contact.  "Its not cosplay...  I umm thought dressing like you do would umm make you feel less weird..." she said, trying to shrug Vanilla off of her.  "Whatever, let's just go inside alright?"

With Vanilla off of her, she pushed the doors open and walked inside.  The inside of the cafe was positively sprawling.  It was the kind of busy where you worry about finding a table.  The walls were a cool blue, complete with florally themed window arches that allowed sunlight to spill into the room.  As Suerte looked at up at the menu, she noticed the high prices of the food and drinks.  Of course, to her luck, the cafe was having a weird discount day, something about girls getting half off.  Now that she thought about it, there were a lot of men in this area.  Maybe they were trying to tap into a different market.

Suerte caught more than a few eyes staring at her, along with some disgusted grimaces.  Whereas the guys looked at her like a piece of meat, the girls stared at her like a malicious demon.  Between that and Vanilla's cosplay comment, she was in a bad mood.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 06:35:45 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: January 17, 2019, 05:38:42 PM »
Steaven

Even while turned around, he ended up looking back at the busty girls.  Even he couldn't stay stingy when boobs were around.  A man just doesn't get opportunities like this often.  Still, as Nanako asked that question, he couldn't help but turn back around to face them, though he couldn't look her in the eye.  "Yeah.... its solved.  The uhh Shaman is under control."

SUBMIT!  SUBMIT!  Servitute is true solidarity!

SHUT THE HELL UP!

"I don't think he's going to hurt anyone again." he said, even as the dark magical energy got a little stronger.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: January 17, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »
Lucy

She turned to Steaven now that the annoying squirrel had been dealt with and put in her rightful place. "Why don't you bring him out and I'll make him submit."She moved closer to the boy as she spoke. "Then you won't have to worry about it anymore Steaven, just let Magical Lucy deal with the bad Shaman man~"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: January 17, 2019, 06:14:44 PM »
Nanako

Frowning a little as she was ignored, Nanako zipped around behind Steaven, draping her arms over his shoulders as she peered over them at Lucy, chest pressed up against his back and ears twitching as she stared at the raven-haired girl for a long moment.

"Last I checked, Steaven had him under control," Nanako remarked, "Ya sure you wanna bring him out again, Steaven?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: January 17, 2019, 06:46:07 PM »
Steaven

Steaven stepped back.  This was the second time she made a comment like that.  "L-lucy?  What the hell are you talking about?  How do you-"  He practically jumped as he felt Nanako's firm boobs pressed into his back.  "I don't want to bring him out.  I don't want to hurt anyone anymore."

Lies.  Deep down, you want both of them as living sex toys, or perhaps servants, so they can never leave you alone again.  If you cannot take what you want, i'll do it for you.

The dark energy was reaching its peak now.  The shaman could come out at any second.  All he needed was one thing to push Steaven over the edge.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: January 17, 2019, 07:35:45 PM »
Lucy

"Didn't Locke tell you? I'm a telepath silly~" She crossed the final distance between them and embraced him, her books squished against his chest, and looked up at him, she wasn't as tall as Nanako after all, in fact she was even shorter than him.

"I can hear all your thoughts if I want to."[//I] Her silly voice suddenly greeted him from inside his own head.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: January 17, 2019, 08:47:15 PM »
Steaven

Steaven's eyes were locked on Lucy's, along with those bouncy bits attached to her chest.  He was being sandwiched just like before, except now he was sweating as if he had just run a marathon.

Y-you were reading my mind this whole time?  That means....

The dark aura reached its peak, exploding outwards as a dark mist collected into a cloud behind Steaven.  Slowly but surely, the cloud formed into a figure shrouded in a dark reaper like coat, his face obscured by shadows.  The arms sticking out of the coat were boney, while red eyes shined through the dark shadows obscuring his face.  "Then it seems you are too dangerous to be allowed to be set free.  This woman is a threat to your safety and must be either captured or killed.
 Do not worry, I shall protect you.
"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:58:15 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: January 17, 2019, 10:14:08 PM »
Lucy

Just as planned.

Lucy had been awaiting this moment this whole time, and as she was actively reading his mind, she knew exactly what he was about to do. Or rather what his unfriendly resident was about to do.

As the black mist was forming, she was already moving, and the shaman would have barely the time to speak before her fist closed around throat. But instead of going through him like all those before, she actually held him as if he was a material being, and like any material being he was be experiencing the feeling of being choked first hand.

"I am far more dangerous than you could possibly imagine, oh spectre of suppressed desires. I will set you straight here and now! Come on Steaven, tell him whose boss~"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: January 17, 2019, 11:20:02 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl watched with widening eyes as the Shaman emerged from Steaven once more, zipping a short distance back as she remembered how she'd been unable to touch him. Then the magical girl lady just up and grabbed the thing. Curious and impressed, Nanako canted her head to the side and zipped up closer. Halfway decent form on the throat lift too. If she wasn't well aware that it would be useless, she wouldn't have been surprised if the raven-haired woman up and chokeslammed the thing. Maybe.

"Ooh, that's cool," Nanako said, tail swishing curiously behind her as she zipped around to get a look from every angle she could, "How are you touching him? Just something you can do?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: January 18, 2019, 01:09:46 AM »
Azad

Just as he was about to unleash his attack and come slashing down like a hurricane, the girl's command and the sound of breath being sucked in warned him. He grimaced in warned shock, and immediately  spun his sword to point the pommel at a nearby tree. He was just about to release the reel mechanism when he suddenly felt something touch his back.

"What!?"

And the next thing he knew, his feet were touching the ground. He immediately covered his ears and sweated a little on his forehead, that blow was so loud the entire ground was quaking. Still, it didn't stop him from giving her the most honest smile he could muster, ears muffled. He was grimacing a little though, good natured as he were.

"Most impressive! Please don't do that again."

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:14:16 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: January 18, 2019, 03:21:38 AM »
Steaven

"Ack!"

Steaven turned his head, only to see Lucy holding the shaman by the throat.  It was just floating there, flailing in her grip, still reeling from the shock of her even being able to touch her, much less hold him up like that.

"W-what the hell are you?" Steaven asked, his eyes wide.  "Just because you can do that doesn't mean I can.  I can't control him!"