Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 203268 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4080 on: January 28, 2019, 10:32:46 PM »
Eruraviel

"Fufufu, that is true, Miss Amanda." She nodded. "Umu." She scratched her chin and clicked her tongue. "I would need insurance, however. I'll be putting myself in an extremely dangerous situation-one where I have no control. What can you offer me, to prove your trustworthy nature? Would you sign a binding contract?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: January 28, 2019, 11:19:21 PM »
Tsumiko

Something in Tsumiko snapped in an instant. The girl suddenly burst out of the shadow behind Vallentine, as she planted a fist into the back of the idiotic fool's head.

"You stupid little whore!" Tsumiko screamed at her at the top of her lungs. She clenched her fists so hard she drew blood, the red liquid flowing freely from her palms as it splattered onto the ground. "I know nothing about the consequences of love? Me? I AM THE CONSEQUENCE OF LOVE!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs now, tears flowing freely from her eyes. "You're just a whiney little girl! You know nothing! Nothingnothingnothingnothing NOTHING! How fucking dare you!"

Her longer arm snaked towards Vallentine's throat, attempting to grab her and choke her out.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:33 PM »
Justice

The eons-forged, battle-tempered rider of the realms beyond stood out in the shopping mall. He was looking through a selection of tasteful leather journals, while keeping in the corner of his eye the figure of the dastardly squirrel-featured brawler he'd teamed up with, tasting and sorting through colorful jackets.

It was a very unsubtle sort of outing for Justice, but if he was an unsubtle figure, then Nanako was a disco ball. And speaking of, who knew that halflings could be so troublesome? Until he'd seen that one raise golems and armor-clad undead beasts to protect his contraband, gathered at the expense of an unstable neighborhood. All for his vanquished bloodline.

Some part of it still didn't sit right with him. It had taken them the better part of the day to take care of it... not without some disagreements, but it had not been difficult, between the two. Justice was simply not convinced that every problem there was over like this.

But it had been a learning occasion. He glanced back at Nanako.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: January 28, 2019, 11:37:21 PM »
Thea

Something had to give when Tsumiko had a violent breakdown right in front of Thea this way. The lapse in concentration saw her falling down to one knee, one hand extended toward Valentine as the empress did her best to finish the job she'd started. But all of her physical defenses were down, all of her senses were blind, and Thea was as helpless as a babe.

Almost... have you...!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: January 28, 2019, 11:52:06 PM »
Nanako

As Nanako zipped through the selection of jackets before her, she couldn't help wondering how the little job Justice had found for them had escalated like it did. The target was a halfling after all, short and puntable. The golems? Substantially less so. Especially when oversized armored puppies joined the fray. They weren't even the cute kind either! All rotting and undead and bleugh. She was certain there were easier ways to avenge your family! Absolutely certain of it!

Shuddering at the memory, the squirrel girl at least felt thankful she'd had the chance to wash off the stench afterwards. The man seemed perfectly fine with it. Insofar as she could even tell what he was thinking under that scarf of his.

Spotting the aforementioned giant of a man looking over at her, Nanako waved back, picking out a zippered jacket with the same violent shade of orange as her ring outfit. Sure, the zipper was a bit over-sized, but beggars couldn't be choosers. Leaving the ones that had been found wanting strewn over the racks, Nanako zipped back over to Justice, looking over the collection of leather...books? Journals, looked like.

"Whatcha want with these?" Nanako asked, curiosity piqued as her ears perked up and a curious light sparked in her eyes.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: January 28, 2019, 11:58:36 PM »
Justice

The corner of Justice's eye twitched at her advance, as he remembered the absurd speed he'd shown her earlier. In all his years, things that quick weren't dime a dozen, yet she acted like it wasn't a big deal. It was almost humbling, but he had a feeling the Nexus wasn't done surprising him on that front.

"It's my hobby," he retorted, reshuffling the small books he was sorting through. "You'd be surprised at how much it helps when you're wandering the wastelands."

Justice's eye scanned her choice of attire. "That good enough for you?"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 12:05:28 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: January 29, 2019, 12:17:03 AM »
Nanako

"Huh, yeah, that's handy," Nanako nodded before glancing again at the jacket, "Guess you've seen a lot then. And yeah, this'll be fine. Don't wanna restrict my movement too much anyway."

Not to mention it was easy to take off when a fight started. No need to replace outfits over and over again like some other people she'd fought.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: January 29, 2019, 12:48:12 AM »
Serana

The cosmos was full of wonder. The night sky contained a multitude of lights, each a world separated by an endless void cast in their shadow. This ‘Shadow Realm’ contained infinite possibilities, and the promise of fel power the likes of which only the Allfather spoken of by the fallen Archons had ever been claimed to match. Demons and horrors that had never been seen before came from this place at the calling of sorcerers, and nearly consumed Athla in Serana’s youth.

Even as a little girl her heart called out to the darkness in longing for its glory. Even now her lifeless heart thirsted for the novel splendor of the Shadow Realm. Once she had avenged her people and conquered her world Serana decided to indulge that childhood desire, and sought new worlds to savor and murder. In each she left behind an empire, the way cleared by the dead for the elves of Athla to establish their colonies.

But, something was different this time. Serana always experienced a period of shadow sickness after making the sojourn between worlds, in which her vast power was lessened as she discovered the metaphysical rules of the new world. It was a matter soon corrected, and her conquest began soon after as scheduled.

This accursed world was somehow different. The typical shadow sickness did not take hold - or rather, it did not manifest in the same manner as before. Rather than rediscover everything from basics, she felt… whole. And yet, something was limiting her as well. She attempted immediately to call the dead of the strange, towering city of cement and glass into her thrall so that she might drown this world in bodies, and was rebuffed.

This world was unique. This world was… dare she say it, a challenge? Serana’s hands closed into fists, her skin momentarily splitting while black lightning danced between the cracks. How irritating.

No matter, this would only delay the end. She was an elf - a Harbinger of Death. She had eternity to conquer the slow way if that was what the situation called for. With that said, she ventured forth into the city on the blackened husk of a unicorn so that she might survey the field in style. She was accompanied by a dozen damned souls who floated through the walls of the nearby buildings, feasting upon the blood and souls of the impoverished slumbering humans who infested the alleys between them. Another dozen of her finest elven guardsmen marched silently in formation by her side through the streets. In the shadow of her bleak tower of Sur Carys she rode block by block, announcing without words her sovereign rule.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: January 29, 2019, 01:02:01 AM »
Ezekiel

The wind stroked his cheek as he flew over the clouds, four wings stretched over his back like a fallen angel's. His bright eyes shone in the darkness, which cloaked him in the same color as the night. Interesting, how interesting! How long had it been since he saw such commotion? Riders scouting the streets, phantoms draining the life of those unfortunate enough to cross their cold grasps, the beating of boots and hooves against the ground. Ahh, the promise of war was enough to make a man's heart dance.

But his heart did not beat as a man's. He hated to say it, but it was pitifully easily charmed by the lady's beauty. A heart can easily be swayed, but to be bound and moved to another's tune is a different thing altogether, and far too pitiful for tears or laughter. But whether she be royalty or a peasant playing house, he wasn't one to refuse the sight of something so exquisite. So powerful.

And so, while she drank lives to her fill, his jeweled eyes shone along with a draken smile, lighting up like a fire's hearth in  such a manner it looked like three more stars lit up in the sky. And so the black winds howl again, beating against the flags in a cold, unearthly manner, too unnatural to be borne of this land.

"Yo! Having a stroll under the star's eyes?" He greeted the party as if they were already acquainted.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:05:42 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: January 29, 2019, 01:10:19 AM »
Serana

One of Serana’s delicate pointed ears twitched at the sound of an approach, the black flags of her entourage flapping in a wind born of interloping. Immediately her eyes shot up to the uncouth angel who occupied the air above her march, the darkness of the night no obstacle to her clear sight.

Without a word the lich’s slaves came to a halt, and took up positions around her. Black eyes stared dispassionately at him in warning, but Serana’s vibrant yellow ones merely widened in interest. “A strange greeting from one traveler in the dark to another, fallen one.” She hid one of her wands beneath her sleeve. “To accost me without so much as an introduction? I could almost believe you tainted by the ill manners of the humans.”

The air was unnaturally cold, and still where the winged one’s presence was not stirring it up.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: January 29, 2019, 01:22:43 AM »
Ezekiel

His pupils dilated and throbbed with a pulsating glow for a moment.

So he laughed heartily, not afraid to display a set of sharp fangs in his earnest joy."Hahahaha! Sorry, sorry. It's a bad habit of mine..."

"Do I not look human to you? I mean, sure, the wings are flashy, but I was trying my best to blend in." He turned his face and crossed his arms to a pout as he slowly decreased the distance, though not enough for them to grow close. Only enough for him to get a better look.

He liked what he saw. He could taste hints of that darkness, that power...

"I am me, call me whatever you want. Although it's a waste to give a name to a mere traveler in the dark, don't you think?"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:25:22 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: January 29, 2019, 01:48:45 AM »
Serana

A predatory creature skilled in wearing the form it desired, then. Serana allowed a polite smile to cross her face, just a hint of smugness intruding upon it, and extended a hand to the sky. “Travelers cross paths for a reason, You.” So this creature would be until it ceased to play its silly game.

“Know me as Serana, Bringer of Night, and Queen of House Nocturnus.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: January 29, 2019, 01:58:39 AM »
Ezekiel

"...Serana." He spoke the name out loud, gently at that. He seemed perplexed for a second, confused even. If he felt conflicted about something, he sure did a poor job at hiding it.

But he smiled regardless, the gratitude clear in his pure smile. For he was grateful, really.

"It's a pretty name. You should be thankful to your mother for that." He raised a hand nonchalantly to the buildings where the phantoms dwelled, and tore the lives of the unassuming with about as much care as you'd expect.

Very little.

"So is that what you're doing right now? Bringing the night to these hopeless fools?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: January 29, 2019, 02:12:29 AM »
Serana

That was a display of power… atypical of angels. A unique world indeed, then. Or perhaps the resemblance was merely superficial? No matter, Serana thought as she shook her head and lowered her hand back to her side.

“I am merely clearing out the rabble from my new holdings.” The lich allowed her wand to slide into her hand, and motioned to the section of buildings to her left. A miasma of black and red shot out from it and filled the new tombs with necromantic power. The sound of bodies rising as one followed the echo of their dying screams.

“If they find enlightenment in that end, I am generous enough to allow it.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: January 29, 2019, 02:22:04 AM »
Ezekiel

"Hihihi. You're a pretty nice girl." He grinned heartily. Necromancy, a facet very close to his own ars, yet so distant. But there was skill in that, he had already acknowledged those who aided him with that blasphemous magic in the past.

One more wouldn't hurt his ego too badly.

"Can't say I have much love for this dump of a world. But then, I guess we're birds of a feather in that regard, eh?" And with that, he glanced at the other ones. Skeletons, wraiths, scary scary... and exciting.

"No matter. It probably can't be worse with a new ass sitting at the top. The question is, are you really stupid enough to try?" He shrugged as he carried on his little nonchalant monologue. He didn't sound respectful, but he wasn't quite looking down on her. It was more like a close friend helping a pal out, and giving advice from a very....irritating experience.

"Trust me, you've got noooo idea the kind of monsters you're dealing with. If there was a time to call it quits.... well, I'd be one to call it."