Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177818 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2018, 02:33:07 AM »
Ivanna

“Perhaps not, you make a good point—however—you should not be swindling people regardless. It does no good things for the economy when people can’t trust the shopkeepers to be reasonable. We ask you to refrain from misleading your customers in the future—one such as yourself should simply refuse to sell the more powerful items to my citizens. Is that understood?”

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2018, 02:37:21 AM »
Noel

“Oh, um, I see…” Noel felt awkward. She didn’t interact with people like, in real life all that much anymore. Other than while she was hunting. That was different!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2018, 03:02:08 AM »
Yukari

"Fine.... I'll try to restrain myself in the future your majesty. I'll just have to channel my boring high priestess self then, and to think I was finally free from all those boring duties, oh but what a fool I was, my tearful lamenting will go unheard once more as I toil for the welfare of others. What a dreadful day this is." Now it sounded like she was reciting lines from a bad play, her stage voice was particularly terrible, but it all looked intentional, like she was parodying herself.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2018, 07:15:14 PM »
Lance

"Tch."

The priest looked down and sighed. Shutting his bible off, he hopped down the building and landed next to the woman. A hero couldn't just stand there and watch a woman cry, could he? Besides...

He'd seen something like this and cried the same tears too once. Powerlessness wasn't an easy thing to swallow, and sometimes it liked to take you from behind.

"Don't look so sour, you did what you could." He told her calmly with an expression as hard as metal beneath his sunglasses. "Are you injured?"

Olga Marie

Olga Marie stood up and glared at him, wiping away her tears. "You didn't see anything, got it?" She asked him, dispelling her barrier.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2018, 09:11:42 PM »
Yukari

"Fine.... I'll try to restrain myself in the future your majesty. I'll just have to channel my boring high priestess self then, and to think I was finally free from all those boring duties, oh but what a fool I was, my tearful lamenting will go unheard once more as I toil for the welfare of others. What a dreadful day this is." Now it sounded like she was reciting lines from a bad play, her stage voice was particularly terrible, but it all looked intentional, like she was parodying herself.

Ivanna

"We are glad you understand." Ivanna responded, completely ignoring her ridiculous antics.

"Now, we ask you what is wrong with our defenses? Are you volunteering to do a better job?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2018, 11:18:29 PM »
Olga Marie

Olga Marie stood up and glared at him, wiping away her tears. "You didn't see anything, got it?" She asked him, dispelling her barrier.

Lance

"..."

The priest rubbed his ear and pulled out some wax nonchalantly, tossing it to the ground. "I was too busy staring cute girl's asses, so I didn't see a thing." He obviously lied, but there was no meanness to it. He said it so flatly that for all intents, he might as well be sincere.

"You look like you need a drink."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:46:57 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2018, 03:48:40 AM »
Yukari

"Perhaps...." She inched closer to the throne as she drew out the pause in her speech. "It is awfully lacking in the offensive aspects, there's nothing to surpress any potential infilitrators. I could quite easily put defenses in place that drain them of their strength, but there's just one problem with that..." She left it hanging that, wanting to see what this was worth to Ivanna. Her tails started swishing again in aticipation of her response.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2018, 05:11:47 AM »
Charlotte

No dice once again. This was why she liked games that weren't entirely up to chance more.

"Craps this time, or should we try recouping our losses with some poker or blackjack?" the gunslinger noted, not missing the girl's annoyance.

Sakura Matou

Sakura glared at her acquaintance with distaste and annoyance silently. The girl glowered at her for a good period of time. She was rather annoyed at how stupid this girl was. Or perhaps she was just trying to ruin it all for Sakura for her own amusement?

The purplehead bit her lip. "No thanks." And then she turned away and began to walk off.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »
Noel

“Oh, um, I see…” Noel felt awkward. She didn’t interact with people like, in real life all that much anymore. Other than while she was hunting. That was different!

Auspicious Breeze

"You look like you've been around for a while, here." The wanderer had gotten pretty good at reading people over the decades, and the thought of reading someone this cute was making her smile. "I just got into the city. What about you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2018, 12:03:43 AM »
Willy

"Ahahaha..." The killer whale chuckled in unison with her, like two instruments in perfect harmony. Blood gargled up his throat, and his tail flailed in agony, brushing against her leg. But such skill would surely turn the entire world upside down, if he had her way she'd be mercilessly flipped like a pancake.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2018, 12:35:03 AM »
Mothra:
When a sharp object attached to a cord embedded itself on on the side of a building, Mothra stopped mid-flight and readied herself for a fight. Memories of her previous encounters with Gigan resurfaced - why was she here?! However, her fear was unfounded when a grey man rose up from the dust. Relief immediately washed over her; the mahou kaiju didn't have to fight another of her kind today, amidst this disaster.  “The dust feels wrong, standing inside of it. It would probably be best to get rid of it.” the fellow suggested.

"R-right! Hold on!"

That last bit was more out of precaution. In truth, Mothra feared her own strength. Having such power in a significantly smaller body had, in the past, created gross miscalculations for precise actions. Of course, these days the mahou kaiju has much more control - she's not likely to cause a windstorm unintentionally - but the grey man is, well, so close and simply dangling off the side of the building.

Putting her trust in the man to take appropriate action, she started beating her wings powerfully. The winds creating were enough to start blowing away the dust and exposing the ground beneath.

Acarestus

The "grey fellow" did have some common sense, and was headed for the roof of the building he was attached to as soon as the mahou kaiju confirmed his suggested plan of action. He made sure to give her a thankful nod while she was still looking in his direction, and then hooked one end of the Thorn to the edge of the roof while he let the other end dangle and slowly extend all the way to the ground, for once the dust had completely cleared.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2018, 02:19:46 AM »
Lily

"Ahahaha-" The two instruments played along together in perfect harmony, not knowing that their time together was about to end, that one of them was about to break

Her laughter cut off as she suddenly changed the trajectory of her stomping foot, avoiding his tail as it came crashing down on the poor shark's throat. Disgusting, disgusting disgusting disgusting, how dare he try to touch her?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2018, 02:57:59 AM »
Yukari

"Perhaps...." She inched closer to the throne as she drew out the pause in her speech. "It is awfully lacking in the offensive aspects, there's nothing to surpress any potential infilitrators. I could quite easily put defenses in place that drain them of their strength, but there's just one problem with that..." She left it hanging that, wanting to see what this was worth to Ivanna. Her tails started swishing again in aticipation of her response.

Ivanna

Ivanna looked at her subject with an indecipherable expression. Yukari was not deceiving her. She could tell that much. Ivanna thanked the lord for granting her this body and all the boons that came with it. Finally, a faint smile appeared on the child's face. She turned to one of her personal guards.

"We are done for the day. Please inform anyone waiting of this fact."

She then turned back to Yukari. "We would like to invite you to discuss this in a more proper setting." She gazed hungrily at Yukari, wanting her for her army.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2018, 03:01:59 AM »
Olga Marie

Lance

"..."

The priest rubbed his ear and pulled out some wax nonchalantly, tossing it to the ground. "I was too busy staring cute girl's asses, so I didn't see a thing." He obviously lied, but there was no meanness to it. He said it so flatly that for all intents, he might as well be sincere.

"You look like you need a drink."

Olga Marie

"Tch." Olga made another sound of annoyance. She didn't really appreciate the flippant and vulgar nature of his language in the face of such a disaster. There was a time and a place for such matters.

Plus, there were no girls other than herself nearby. Which meant he'd been busy staring her up.

"..."

Not that she could really blame him.

"..."

And a drink diiiiid sound nice.

"..."

"Sure. Do you know a good place?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2018, 03:23:47 AM »
Lance

The priest snapped his fingers and pointed straight at her heart with a confident grin. "Sure do."

With that, he turned and got a flip phone out of his coat's pocket and dialed one of the contact numbers. Before long, someone answered, someone who must've been familiar considering how pleasant and casual this whole conversation sounded.

"Hey! Uh, yeah it's me. Yeah. Oh, wow really? Okay okay, congrats. Anyways, I'll need you to get here, and make sure to prep a big one. Thick crust, pepperoni and cheese."

He paused for a second, like he realized he had just stepped somewhere a bit too soon. He turned to the lass and asked her a simple question, concerned.

"Um, you're fine with pepperoni and cheese, right?"