Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178347 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2018, 10:42:06 PM »
Sakura

Sakura walked up the the craps table and quickly placed a bet, looking around behind her. Something was itching in the back of her head. It felt like she was being watched. She didn't like that feeling one bit.

Of course, with her powers, she easily manipulated the dice so they landed exactly how she wanted them to. The dealer begrudgingly gave her thirty times the amount she'd bet which Sakura quickly headed over to cash in and leave.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2018, 10:43:53 PM »
Olga Marie

Her glare suddenly gained a weighty presence, as if her gaze itself made it hard to move. Any normal person would be paralyzed on the spot. "What are you thinking, inviting someone to this hellhole? Do you have no common sense whatsoever?" Olga was really close now, only about a foot and a half away.

Lance

"Eh? Why the hell would I do that?" He rubbed his head in confusion, which in itself would be something impossible for a normal human. This was all just a big misunderstanding. "No no, I'm just getting my boys to come here so we can move the survivors somewhere safe. They'll need warm beds and something in their stomach after this whole ordeal. Got a problem with that?"
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:44:24 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2018, 10:48:29 PM »
Lily

"......."

Lily raised an eybrow at him slowly. How strange, there was something utterly wrong with what he said, it just had to be a lie, but what was it?

"....."

Oh right, that was it. It was just so surreal she had completely forgotten it. But when it was staring her right in the eye it just couldn't be ignored, how could she have overlooked it until now though? That was a complete mystery, or maybe it was just the fact that it was completely outlandish in the first place.

"....."

"But the penguins are cleaning...."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2018, 11:04:11 PM »
Azira

First were bones, hard and white structures woven into existence around the shadow like a cage. Flesh was woven, skin was formed and stretched out, her whole body like an empty sack vaguely kept into shape by her skeletal structure. Then Azira inflated, flesh growing outwards as muscles were built up and organs formed. Her eyelids opened up empty but soon filled with her lovely eyes. Her clothes wrapped around her form as she walked into the cemetery.

But her power did not immediately billow out, raising the dead and tearing the skeletons and corpses out of the ground. Phantoms did not burst from coffins in deadly hordes. In fact, not even the slightest wisp of her energy came out of her.

Azira was focused solely on the white haired woman standing in the area. Such a sweet, intoxicating power. It was something she was familiar with but not nearly as blinding. "Greetings." Her head gave a neat nod.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2018, 11:06:14 PM »
Yukari

"Hehehee...."

Yukari's hand went to her mouth to cover up her laughter to no avail. After a few short seconds she regained her posture and observed the little girl with a great deal of amusement.

"Work hard you say, there's absolutel no chance of that happening. I did more than enough of  that back in my old world, day after day, labouring for the greater good of the city, the kingdom. Coming here and being able to run that shop is the best thing to ever happen to me. I dictate my own work hours, and there's no constant expectations that you have to live up to."

She took another gulp of the delicious tea. "I suppose I could give you some advice...."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2018, 11:11:51 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

As the two of them walked through the unnatural shower of rain, they came across a man simply lying on a bench, seemingly neither surprised nor bothered by the unusually-localised weather. As they approached him, he turned to them and, with a smile, commented on the weather.

"I preferred the sunshine, personally", Sakura said, giving him a smile back.

"This weather seems unusual to me", she added. "Usually clouds are larger than this. Is it your doing, by any chance?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2018, 12:15:03 AM »
An aloof Orca

"..."

The orca blinked once, his face flat and dumbfounded.

"..."

Then, he shrugged, like it didn't matter in the first place, and didn't care about how messed up he got anymore.

"...I guess they are."

And with that, he glanced at the clock behind the girl and took a pack of cigarettes before lighting one up.

"Well, looks like it's my smoke break." He stretched, taking a deep puff of smoke that trailed off like a wave. "Want somethin'?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2018, 12:33:32 AM »
Lucifer

"How intruiging...."

Her red eyes were locked on the shape taking shape in the cemetery. This wasn't what she had expected when she had come here, although it wasn't too far off from the norm in this accursed city. It seems like she'd been dealt a far more interesting hand than she'd expected, that wasn't a regular human, even discounting the impromtu resurrection.

Oh how embarassing, in her excitement at the sudden appearance she'd unconciously let her spirit leak through. No reason to cry over spilled milk now was there? With things being like this she might as well let it flow for the time being. She moved closer to this new point of interest, her white hair billowing in her wake.

"Look at you, aren't you an early riser! The clock hasn't even struck twelve yet...... Let me be the first to welcome you back to word of the living, I hope you will enjoy your stay."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2018, 12:47:52 AM »
Azira

Azira smirked and gave a deep bow at the welcome. "It's been so long since I've had a warm welcome. I might just shed a tear." She stood back up as her hand reached up, sleeves wiping at her face for a few seconds. But when it slipped down there was a small smile on her face.

"But who are you? Are you expecting for a few others to rise up?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2018, 01:04:02 AM »
A sincere angel

"Ah please don't impose upon yourself the need to bow, I am just an angel, looking out for the lost lambs in need of guidance.... I suppose you could call me Lucy."

She reached out to past her head, when her hand made contact the warm embrace of her divine essence flowed into Azira like a warm campfire for a brief moment. Then the moment ended when she withdrew her hand. "No I did not expect any one to rise, quite the opposite in fact. This is a place where people come to end themselves or others in gruesome rituals." She smiled reassuringly throughout, this was surely someone you could trust.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2018, 03:29:01 AM »
Azira

The girl's eyes locked onto the other woman's. Ugh, this sort of energy. It just wasn't comfortable! Still, it wasn't that potent. If it was anything major such as a sage it might have managed to do some minor damage, but it was far below that. So either diminished or a stolen scrap of power. How delightful. "I hope you aren't thinking of doing such a thing to me. It would be quite unfortunate having to come back again."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2018, 12:43:29 PM »
Lily

She shook her head at the casual dismissal of said cleanin duties, those penguins were really handful. Still... where did he even get them? She'd never seen a penguin cleaning staff before... Fuck that, there was better things to do than care about trivial shit like that, like getting drunk off your ass for free, now that was a plan she could get behind.

"No shit.... give me something to drink, beating your ass made me thristy." Bold words coming from the one who had wrecked the place, despite that she took a seat at the now broken counter as if nothing had happened.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2018, 03:01:15 PM »
Lucifer

"If I wished for something like that, we would not be talking to each other right now." It appeared her touch hadn't been well received but it did grant her some degree of insight into the the nature of this woman. It only served to heighten her own curiosity, this had potential, a fair bit of potential but only if played right...

"Besides I could not really stand to harm something as cute as you, your existence is precious."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:02:51 PM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2018, 10:28:35 PM »
Azira

Her cheeks tinted red at the compliment but Azira's eyes were filled with curiosity. Truly, it was curiosity and caution in equal parts, and soon her eyes beginning to glow a deep purple. "What do you mean by that, exactly?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2018, 11:42:16 PM »
Noel Vermillion

"Mmmm, I guess I have. A few years now." Noel answered, still possesively clutching her notebook. "How are you adapting to it? It was a really big shock for me to suddenly be living on flat ground."

Auspicious Breeze

She wasn't looking at the girl's notebook. That hair framing that face with those eyes on the other hand, and that cute little voice of her's? Breeze was paying much more attention to that. Not enough that she paused all weirdly like she would have a long time ago though. "I just got here today. I've been wandering around for a long time, so this isn't the strangest place I've ever been. Wherever this is."

Tilting her head to the side a bit, she asked, "So you're a bit of an expert, then?"