Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180079 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2018, 12:10:17 AM »
Lucy

"Your form is exquisite to behold." The angel grabbed hold of her hands and leaned closer as she spoke. There was no deceit to be found there, all she spoke of was nothing but the truth, or at least what she believed to be such. "The raw purity of your being is quite breathtaking in all honesty." It was most regretful that she had almost forfeited the chance to meet her, she was just about to leave when she had arisen.

"I only regret I couldn't have laid my eyes upon you sooner."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2018, 12:27:16 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

As the two of them walked through the unnatural shower of rain, they came across a man simply lying on a bench, seemingly neither surprised nor bothered by the unusually-localised weather. As they approached him, he turned to them and, with a smile, commented on the weather.

"I preferred the sunshine, personally", Sakura said, giving him a smile back.

"This weather seems unusual to me", she added. "Usually clouds are larger than this. Is it your doing, by any chance?"

Kaze

"Maaaaaybe~" Kaze said, very obviously responsible. Oh well, guess he should do the polite thing and change it back. Not a lot people liked the rain as much as he did, anyway. The rain was already turning down to a light mist, and the sun was starting to poke through the induced cloud.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2018, 01:28:10 AM »
Azira

"...Is that so?" Her energy boiled out of her, the entire cemetery overflowing with shadows and phantoms that seemed on the verge of becoming real. The haze of cursed energy was nearly thick enough to choke on as it billowed out of her form. But her hands still grasped the other woman's hands tightly. "What do you truly see when you look at me then?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2018, 01:46:33 AM »
A tired Orca

Two large tired eyes stared down at the absurd lady. Then, he sighed and threw his hands in the air, as if he gave up.

"...last one on the house. After that, you go. Okay?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2018, 03:13:11 AM »
Olga Marie

Her glare suddenly gained a weighty presence, as if her gaze itself made it hard to move. Any normal person would be paralyzed on the spot. "What are you thinking, inviting someone to this hellhole? Do you have no common sense whatsoever?" Olga was really close now, only about a foot and a half away.

Lance

"Eh? Why the hell would I do that?" He rubbed his head in confusion, which in itself would be something impossible for a normal human. This was all just a big misunderstanding. "No no, I'm just getting my boys to come here so we can move the survivors somewhere safe. They'll need warm beds and something in their stomach after this whole ordeal. Got a problem with that?"

Olga Marie

Olga gazed at him with a blank deadpan. If he was listening closely he might be able to hear a faint clicking noise coming from her mouth.

Then her shoulders slumped.

She broke eye contact and turned away just enough to hide her embarrasment. "Then you should just say so...stupid" The final word was muttered under her breath faintly, almost inperceptably.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:13:51 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2018, 03:18:39 AM »
Yukari

"Hehehee...."

Yukari's hand went to her mouth to cover up her laughter to no avail. After a few short seconds she regained her posture and observed the little girl with a great deal of amusement.

"Work hard you say, there's absolutel no chance of that happening. I did more than enough of that back in my old world, day after day, labouring for the greater good of the city, the kingdom. Coming here and being able to run that shop is the best thing to ever happen to me. I dictate my own work hours, and there's no constant expectations that you have to live up to."

She took another gulp of the delicious tea. "I suppose I could give you some advice...."

Ivanna

"We see, what a shame... we'd be glad to listen to your advice-what sort of work did you do in your homeworld?"

Ivanna's opinion of this girl wasn't terribly high. Anyone who fled from their duties was simply a craven fool in her opinion. However that didn't mean that she'd let a feeling like that cause Russia to lose out on a valuable oppurtunity. Perhaps there was still time to show this girl the brilliance of God.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2018, 03:42:16 AM »
Lucy

"Yop, absolutely..." The white haired girl as the wave of energy washed past her, seemingly doing nothing. Her puffy hair moved in tandem with her nodding, making a large white blanket to frame her. "But geez, are you just playing hard to get?"

Not waiting for a response she leaned forward suddenly, her lips making contact with Azira's and a tongue was playfully pushed past them, taking the first steps to explore her mouth.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2018, 04:29:17 AM »
Lance

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuh?" He raised his eyebrow and questioned her aloud. Man, even for a gorgeous devil like himself, sometimes girls really were confusing. Then again, there was nothing duller than a predictable romance.

That alone made him grin massively and slap her back assuredly, bringing her in closer to her while her guard was low and her embarrassment was secured with a big sleazy smile. The sort of shit eating confident smile that somehow managed to be cool and handsome, going so far as to sparkle.

"Heh, well, you're a fiery woman. I like that!" He cheered her on with  hearty nudge. "There's few ladies nowadays with the balls to fight for what they believe in. Your guy must be one lucky sonuvabitch to have a cutie like you by his side..."

...Woah.

There was a flat blink. Almost by chance, he noticed, as if this was fate. Her secret weapon.

"Eh?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2018, 04:33:52 AM »
Lance

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuh?" He raised his eyebrow and questioned her aloud. Man, even for a gorgeous devil like himself, sometimes girls really were confusing. Then again, there was nothing duller than a predictable romance.

That alone made him grin massively and slap her back assuredly, bringing her in closer to her while her guard was low and her embarrassment was secured with a big sleazy smile. The sort of shit eating confident smile that somehow managed to be cool and handsome, going so far as to sparkle.

"Heh, well, you're a fiery woman. I like that!" He cheered her on with  hearty nudge. "There's few ladies nowadays with the balls to fight for what they believe in. Your guy must be one lucky sonuvabitch to have a cutie like you by his side..."

...Woah.

There was a flat blink. Almost by chance, he noticed, as if this was fate. Her secret weapon.

"Eh?"

Olga Marie

Olga cocked her head and smiled innocently. "Huh, what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2018, 04:38:18 AM »
Azira

Her eyes narrowed and her grip tightened before pushing the other girl back a bit away from her. "That isn't what I asked. If we're going to do anything I need to know more about you. I'm not that easy to get with." Her aura subsided. It was interesting how strong the people she had been meeting were.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2018, 04:52:32 AM »
Lily

"Where'd you get the penguins?" Instead of acknowledging his question. Lily posed one of her own, one that had been gnawing at her ever since she's seen them. " Can I buy some of them, I'd love to have some trusty guys carrying me around." That did sound absolutely terrific, why hadn't she thought of anything like that before? Or was this one of the brilliant ideas you only have when drunk?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2018, 04:55:23 AM »
Lance

Now it was his turn to be embarrassed, even if he didn't show it he was kinda blushing. @hat was up with that obscene body of hers? Not that he'd show that though, after all he had sunglasses to hide under. The devil appeared over his left shoulder and whispered corrupting sinful words into his ear.

As long as she's cute it's okay!

But as if to save his soul, an angel appeared on his right, and whispered in turn.

As long as she's cute it's okay!

And of course, at that moment, he understood! And at that point, he had an epiphany. Yes, on that moment, Lance evolved and found a new way of thinking.

"HA! That ain't a cat, that's the leviathan itself!" He laughed aloud. "Were you born with that cannon or did you use some weird magic to grow it? That thing makes your lance look like a dagger!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2018, 05:04:25 AM »
Yukari

"I balanced the flow of souls to the afterlife, it was a tireless affair, where you worked all the time without pause. All because they found it more amusing to have them converge on one place instead of sealing the hole and having them pass on naturally.... dumb fools."

Her voice became more and more antagonistic as she remembered the source of these unpleasant memories. Oh how she wishes to just tear into them.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2018, 05:19:11 AM »
Lucy

Being pushed away didn't seem to deter her in the slightest, on the contrary it only made her eyes burn with an even more intense flare of curiosity. "I have plans, very big plans for this place and someone like you would be very beneficial, your appearance here is not a curse, it's a blessing, one I intend make use of to the fullest after I make you mine... You can start by telling me your name, you're awfully curious for one who doesn't even part such information yourself."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2018, 06:29:47 AM »
Azira

"I am Azira, manifestation of the dragon's curse. And make me yours? You're certainly ambitious..." Her voice trailed off as a wisp of her true form slipped out of her form, showing just a fragment of herself to Lucy for but a moment as she waited for a response.