Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178237 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2018, 12:46:55 PM »
Lucy

"You are you and none else...." She giggled at that assumption, how amusing this Azira was. "You have no clue about my ambition but soon you will that much is certain."

"And don't presume I did not know about that, I felt it when I touched you." Her voice reached out to Azira yet no words were spoken this time.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2018, 04:13:01 PM »
Azira

She raised a single brow at the show of telepathy but nodded. Still her gaze was firm as she continued to look at the woman. "You called yourself an angel. What is that supposed to mean? I have never heard of it before."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:28:04 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2018, 05:34:05 PM »
Mothra:

The mahou kaiju could only gasp when the dust cleared. Only complete and utter devastation greeted here eyes. Wherever that monster's breath attack struck, everything in the vicinity was just...wiped clean. Not even the exposed earth had the healthy shade of brown! It was sickening. Blue eyes hardened, body stiffened, fists clenched - the only indicators of Mothra's barely contained fury. This was an affront, a spit upon everythign shestoodforandtherewillbehellto-

Mothra took a few ragged breaths - now wasn't the time to get angry. While anybody directly caught in the attack would have been annihilated, there may be a few who were only partially caught in it, or are endangered by the destruction. Her attention was now directed to the buildings that were halved by the entropic attack. The mahou kaiju's flying form could be seen darting to an apartment complex on the verge of collapsing.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
Lance

Now it was his turn to be embarrassed, even if he didn't show it he was kinda blushing. @hat was up with that obscene body of hers? Not that he'd show that though, after all he had sunglasses to hide under. The devil appeared over his left shoulder and whispered corrupting sinful words into his ear.

As long as she's cute it's okay!

But as if to save his soul, an angel appeared on his right, and whispered in turn.

As long as she's cute it's okay!

And of course, at that moment, he understood! And at that point, he had an epiphany. Yes, on that moment, Lance evolved and found a new way of thinking.

"HA! That ain't a cat, that's the leviathan itself!" He laughed aloud. "Were you born with that cannon or did you use some weird magic to grow it? That thing makes your lance look like a dagger!"

Olga Marie
CRUNCH!!!

A terrible and horrific sound came forth from Lance's groin area. Olga's knee was strangely buried directly in his crotch. Very odd.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you pervert!" She cried out in a voice laced heavily with pure anger.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2018, 08:43:25 PM »
Lucy

The cemetery was empty except for the two of them, or rather almost empty. There was a few cats streaking about, clearly on the hunt for some tasty prey. The angel took a seat on top of a grave stone with no care in the world for the sacrilegious act she just comitted, but if you looked closer there were faint traces of a barely reatrained glee to all her actions. "You say that when you stand at the very doorstep to the house of our Lord?"

Indeed, in the middle of the cemetery there was building, but not just any kind of building, it was a place most holy, a church. "We angels are messengers, the ones who carry out His divine will. We are the intruments of His retribution and of His mercy, for our Lord knows mercy. The meek shall curry his favour and inherit the world, for they are chosen."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2018, 08:51:27 PM »
Yukari

"I balanced the flow of souls to the afterlife, it was a tireless affair, where you worked all the time without pause. All because they found it more amusing to have them converge on one place instead of sealing the hole and having them pass on naturally.... dumb fools."

Her voice became more and more antagonistic as she remembered the source of these unpleasant memories. Oh how she wishes to just tear into them.

Ivanna

"Stop. We've heard enough." Ivanna raised her hand to Yukari's face. In spite of her authoritative actions, however, a look of sympathy was on her face. "We did not intend to dredge up painful memories. For that we apologize--however, that is not the kind of work I was intending on having one as talented as yourself do, Lady Yukari. I have lower leveled people to lay wayward souls to rest. Your talents would be spent on much more lucrative goals, as a royal advisor."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2018, 08:57:07 PM »
Lance

The priest blinked flatly with a wide gaping smile. "Wha?"

Only then did he notice the knee buried in his junk. Then he felt it.

"GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He cried out in agony, the sort of cry that drove all the crows in the city block flying away. If horror and anguish had a war cry, this would probably be up there. The poor idiot samurai crouched terribly and curled up, as if that'd do him any good containing the pain.

"The world is turning.... dark...." He muttered in a trembling voice. Maybe that had to do with his sunglasses, or maybe he had finally noticed the gaping void that was his foolishness.

Actually, it was neither. The world did turn much darker, though it wasn't for the same reasons as that terrible accident earlier. If you looked up, an awe inspiring sight would've shaken your perception for years to come. It was nothing more than a flying citadel of machinery and life, gears and steam that kept an entire city block hovering way above the two. It was incredible....

"Where do we drop the anchor?" Voices cried out from far above. It didn't seem he was up for answering though. However...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 05:19:44 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2018, 09:55:26 PM »
Yukari

She stopped spewing negativity as prompted to however her overall mood was still pretty sour. "And what makes you think I'd be interested in working for you? What would I have to gain from that?" She took another sip of her tea, the cup unfortunately running out of liquid content, great, truly wonderful timing.

"You haven't really presented me with an incentive to do so, or do you simply believe everyone would be ecstatic to work with you? That's a rather conceited view to have I must say."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2018, 10:39:37 PM »
Yukari

She stopped spewing negativity as prompted to however her overall mood was still pretty sour. "And what makes you think I'd be interested in working for you? What would I have to gain from that?" She took another sip of her tea, the cup unfortunately running out of liquid content, great, truly wonderful timing.

"You haven't really presented me with an incentive to do so, or do you simply believe everyone would be ecstatic to work with you? That's a rather conceited view to have I must say."

Ivanna

Ivanna resisted the urge to snort at the girl. "Of course we shall provide compensation, We simply wanted to gauge your interest before discussing money. With Our support one such as yourself would be able to do nearly anything one desired; any form of magical research that caught ones fancy would be generously subsidized." Ivanna's eyes twinkled as she glanced at the tails of the woman sitting in front of her.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2018, 10:46:09 PM »
Acarestus

The Challenger sighed. It was worse than he thought. The Mahou Kaiju went to deal with a building on the verge of collapse. She would need help getting people out of there... Time... how can I buy her more time? Acarestus thought as he caused his Thorn, now the length of the building, to snap into a straight, rigid state, except for the middle. He swing it so that both sharp ends were in his hand, turned it over, and proceeded to wrap each end around his legs, turning it into a giant pair of stilts.

After landing on the ground on his massive stilts, he strode over to the same building Mothra went to in a few steps, and then stuck the points deep into the tainted ground for firm footing. He then proceeded to create several Thorns and throw them just under what looked to be the weakest parts of the building, willing them to extend upwards and hold ceilings up after landing in their rigid states to offer some rudimentary reinforcement to the doomed building. Acarestus then manifested one final Thorn in his hands, prepared to catch anything he thought looked like was about to fall.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2018, 11:22:48 PM »
An annoyed Orca

"How about you chew on glass and go die first?" He told her cheerfully. The answer was no.

"Well, actually.... if you do me a favor. Then mayyyybeeeeee...." He pretended thinking real hard bout this, only to arrive gracefully right before the crazed swordsman lady. "How about I rent this whole place to you?" He told her with a good natured smile. Though the chewing on glass was still on the table...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:00:06 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2018, 04:52:58 AM »
Yukari

"Magical research?..." The Kitsune leaned back and let our a big yawn, her tails halting their swishing motion as well. "I don't know about that, that sounds really boring, being locked up in a lab all day is definitely not my style. People are far more fascinating than old dusty books and theories, you'll never know what you may come across..."

Then she leaned back forward arms feasting on the table as she focused her attention back on Ivanna, the blue fluffy building in momentum, perhaps in a display of excitement. "Do you play chess?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2018, 06:48:42 AM »
Lily

"Or how about I gut you Sharkyboy and take the place for free, no extra expenses. Sounds like a real good deal don't you think?"  She responded back just as cheerfully as him, she looked to be on the brink of bursting out in laughter once more.

"Thinking about it, you'd make a real good fillet, fresh tender fish meat, the sweet aroma filling the room. Watering your mouth with its promises of untold carnal delights. The explosive flavour that assaults your tongue, your senses, your whole body when you take that first bite..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2018, 07:33:07 PM »
Noel Vermillion

"Mmmm, I guess I have. A few years now." Noel answered, still possesively clutching her notebook. "How are you adapting to it? It was a really big shock for me to suddenly be living on flat ground."

Auspicious Breeze

She wasn't looking at the girl's notebook. That hair framing that face with those eyes on the other hand, and that cute little voice of her's? Breeze was paying much more attention to that. Not enough that she paused all weirdly like she would have a long time ago though. "I just got here today. I've been wandering around for a long time, so this isn't the strangest place I've ever been. Wherever this is."

Tilting her head to the side a bit, she asked, "So you're a bit of an expert, then?"

Noel

"Mmmm, you should go get registered, then. They get mad if you don't here." Noel responded quietly. "I wouldn't call myself an expert, though, really."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »
Azira

"A god? Hmph, no servant of any righteous god would be so willing to stand in my presence. So he is either more sinister than you have made him out to be or you have fallen far from such a status." Azira floated as if sitting on a throne of air as she looked at Lucy. Part of her had a petty desire to lob a blast in the direction of the church, but she managed to restrain herself. Really, this whole world was simply making her more antsy as time passed.