Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178445 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2018, 09:31:32 PM »
Olga Marie

"Hmmph!" Olga exclaimed in a huff, looking down at Lance with a disgusted look. "I'm glad you showed your true colors fast!" She then turned around in a huff and began to leave. She turned around to get him, not wanting to leave him laying here. Then she looked up and decided it would be fine.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2018, 12:03:03 AM »
Lucy

"Really perceptive of you Azira...." The angel's eyes gleamed in absolute joy, her gaze following Azira's floating form with ever increasing interest. "And you're completely right, I was the first to rebel against his tyranical perfect order, and for that I fell, cast down from the very heavens themselves I was."

In this case it might be good to reveal where she truly stood. "I'm the first fallen, the one who opposes Him, the Archangel of deceit and the ruler of Hell,"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2018, 02:31:03 AM »
Azira

She clasped her hands together in thought for a moment. "It is said that humans see clearly by the light of the gods, but those who are forsaken see by their own light. Thus they see their own truths. I wonder, what is it that you see in this city, Lucy?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2018, 03:01:54 AM »
Olga Marie

"Hmmph!" Olga exclaimed in a huff, looking down at Lance with a disgusted look. "I'm glad you showed your true colors fast!" She then turned around in a huff and began to leave. She turned around to get him, not wanting to leave him laying here. Then she looked up and decided it would be fine.

Lance

The poor priest groaned, barely managing to keep himself together. "Wait..." He held his hand out towards her, still curled up due to the pain.

BOOM

Only for the district's anchor to drop down on his body like god's divine retribution, crushing him and splitting the earth figuratively and literally.

"Ack!" Was all he could muster, cursing his poor luck while rubble and dust flew all over.  If there wasn't already a massive hole, now there definitely would be.  But incredibly, the earth offered him a protective cushion to sink under. He was only half dead!

So his hand emerged from the ground, forming a trembling thumbs up. He was a hero, he was fine. He never knew what hit him...

In the end, the Sky District found itself with a good amount of new faces. All was well that ended well.

It's... New Vegas.... He thought, to none other than his own foolish self.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:13:12 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2018, 03:25:50 AM »
Lucy

Lucy leapt off the grave stone to close the distance between them. " I see a land of opportunity, full of promising individuals, individuals like you Azira." She had eliminated all the distance now, a gloved hand reached out to poke Azira. "You perished recently did you not? What was the cause of that?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2018, 03:27:48 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura smiled, his response obviously indicating that he was indeed responsible for the rain, which soon after began to stop. Recognising the man's clear good intentions, Sakura responded politely.

"Thank you", she said with a kind smile. "I don't really mind the rain that much, but it's good of you to take our feelings into consideration."

Then, Shirou spoke up.

"How do you do that, anyway?" he said. "I assume you have some kind of magical ability."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 22, 2018, 03:32:29 AM »
Yukari

"Magical research?..." The Kitsune leaned back and let our a big yawn, her tails halting their swishing motion as well. "I don't know about that, that sounds really boring, being locked up in a lab all day is definitely not my style. People are far more fascinating than old dusty books and theories, you'll never know what you may come across..."

Then she leaned back forward arms feasting on the table as she focused her attention back on Ivanna, the blue fluffy building in momentum, perhaps in a display of excitement. "Do you play chess?"

Ivanna

"Of course we do. Who do you take us for?" Ivanna's eyes were shining with a fierce glow as a bestial grin came across her normally serene face. "Are you challenging us?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 22, 2018, 04:44:52 AM »
Azira

Azira simply floated out of reach with a smile. "It was necessary to escape from a recently made enemy. I discarded my body in order to make them believe I had died due to my wounds. It was a rather childish thing but it seems to have worked well enough here."

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 22, 2018, 06:34:28 AM »
Mothra:

There was a body right by where she landed. The corpse was lying right at the edge of the crumbling infrastructure. Male, probably in his thirties. Everything below his waist was gone, probably ash mixed with the dust she blew away a minute or so prior. The rest of him was in this bizarre, mummified state; the dehydrated skin taking the same ashen gray as the dust outside. Mothra stepped over the corpse without missing a beat, not out of callousness but pragmatism. The building could go at any moment, and the living were far more important than the dead.

The building groaned, but Mothra heard panicked voices just beyond a door. The mahou kaiju promptly ripped it off from the hinges, revealing a dust-filled hallway crowded with people pushing and shoving each other in their stampede to the stairwell. The building groaned again, and with it came a loud crashing sound followed by screaming and even more dust: Half of the hallway collapsed in on itself, further escalating the situation.

The stairs are now blocked, the remaining dozen-or-so tenants are borderline hysterical, and time was almost out. Mothra couldn't help but grimace at the worsening situation, but she most certainly will not abandon them to their fate - Even if she has to personally airlift them out. In fact..."THIS WAY!" she yelled above the commotion, trying to get evverybody into the apartment she came from, "THIS WAY!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 22, 2018, 04:34:58 PM »
Noel

"Mmmm, you should go get registered, then. They get mad if you don't here." Noel responded quietly. "I wouldn't call myself an expert, though, really."

Auspicious Breeze

She blinked in confusion, frowning now, and leaned in a bit in curiosity this time. "Who is they? Registered for what? Does it hurt?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 22, 2018, 07:34:34 PM »
Yukari

"It wouldn't behoove me to make a fool out of the Czaritza in our first meeting now would it? So I am a bit unsure..." She wanted to play, she really did, but she couldn't help but a poke a bit of fun at the extense of the short girl, she had dragged her all the way over here and was basically interrogating her now after all.

"Can you handle a challenge?" The fluffy tails swayed along hypnotically as she teased her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 22, 2018, 07:42:43 PM »
Lucy

"What manner of uncultured barbarians wold dare to raise a hand on such beauty?" She let out a sigh as she gave up on the poking adventure, pouting from the lack of success. "Just...... Just tell me who they are and I will make them have a bad day!" She boldly declared, how dare some scum try and tarnish her treasure? It was unforgivable, they deserved to burn, burn forever for that grave sin, and she would see to that it happened, eventually. You could run from the devil, but you could not hide from her, not for long.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 22, 2018, 09:15:04 PM »
Azira

She blinked at the sudden declaration. Was this woman actually serious? Azira came a bit closer as she spoke. "She called herself Olga Marie. In her hands she wielded a red spear and magic alike. And she wore a blue bodysuit. Although she was rather beautiful herself. Would you have the will to mar such a lovely face and body?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 22, 2018, 09:45:38 PM »
Yukari

"It wouldn't behoove me to make a fool out of the Czaritza in our first meeting now would it? So I am a bit unsure..." She wanted to play, she really did, but she couldn't help but a poke a bit of fun at the extense of the short girl, she had dragged her all the way over here and was basically interrogating her now after all.

"Can you handle a challenge?" The fluffy tails swayed along hypnotically as she teased her.

Ivanna

"We are quite good at chess, Yukari. You shouldn't underestimate us." Chess was one of Ivanna's favorite pasttimes. She loved the thrill of cornering a worthy opponent's king.

She hoped Yukari wasn't looking down on her becayse of her size. That was something she hated most of all.

With a snap of her fingers, a servant silently came in and refilled their cups of tea, another one following close behind with a gorgeous glass chessboard of exquisite craftsmanship.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2018, 03:32:33 AM »
Mothra:

There was a body right by where she landed. The corpse was lying right at the edge of the crumbling infrastructure. Male, probably in his thirties. Everything below his waist was gone, probably ash mixed with the dust she blew away a minute or so prior. The rest of him was in this bizarre, mummified state; the dehydrated skin taking the same ashen gray as the dust outside. Mothra stepped over the corpse without missing a beat, not out of callousness but pragmatism. The building could go at any moment, and the living were far more important than the dead.

The building groaned, but Mothra heard panicked voices just beyond a door. The mahou kaiju promptly ripped it off from the hinges, revealing a dust-filled hallway crowded with people pushing and shoving each other in their stampede to the stairwell. The building groaned again, and with it came a loud crashing sound followed by screaming and even more dust: Half of the hallway collapsed in on itself, further escalating the situation.

The stairs are now blocked, the remaining dozen-or-so tenants are borderline hysterical, and time was almost out. Mothra couldn't help but grimace at the worsening situation, but she most certainly will not abandon them to their fate - Even if she has to personally airlift them out. In fact..."THIS WAY!" she yelled above the commotion, trying to get evverybody into the apartment she came from, "THIS WAY!"

Acarestus

He was wasting his time; he could hear the building collapsing on the inside. His Thorns would hold up the rest of it without him. He allowed the Thorns around his legs to fall slack just enough to free his legs, promptly jumping into the building to follow Mothra. The remaining tenants were panicking and Mothra seemed unsuccessfully to be trying to direct them away from the stairwell. Acarestus promptly turned to the nearest door, squared up his aim, and sent the door flying off its hinges with a kick. The door flew across the empty room and smashed open the large window on the other side, sending the door to fall into the pitiful, barren ground outside.

Acarestus then ran over to the smashed window and kicked out chunks of the wall under the window frame to clear away the broken glass, impaling several Thorns into the floor and letting them hang over the edge outside. He went back to the group of tenants and gave Mothra a knowing look in the eyes, trusting her to handle the situation well, as he picked up a couple of the tenants, wrapped parts of his Thorns around their waists, and allowed them to be lowered to the ground on the outside of the building.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed