Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178484 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2018, 11:45:23 PM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura cotinued on her way, munching on her chicken with a smile on her face. As she walked along, she suddenly noticed a girl walking around with basically nothing on.

She looked really really cute...

Sakura smiled and sauntered over to the girl, putting her chicken away, wrapped up in tinfoil. "Hey, my name's Sakura, what's yours?" Sakura extended a hand out to the girl. "You look a bit new around here."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 24, 2018, 12:10:02 AM »
Ananta

Oh wow, this girl who had just walked up to her had purple hair. That was so pretty! Her palms came together in a prayer-like fashion before her body tilted forwards in a swift and respectful bow. She rose back up and smiled. "I am Ananta. And I am a bit new around here? Sort of? I've been in the city for a while but I've never been to this particular district before." Ananta did her best to try and ignore whatever the girl was doing with her hand. What was she supposed to do with that?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 24, 2018, 12:19:19 AM »
Ananta

Oh wow, this girl who had just walked up to her had purple hair. That was so pretty! Her palms came together in a prayer-like fashion before her body tilted forwards in a swift and respectful bow. She rose back up and smiled. "I am Ananta. And I am a bit new around here? Sort of? I've been in the city for a while but I've never been to this particular district before." Ananta did her best to try and ignore whatever the girl was doing with her hand. What was she supposed to do with that?

Sakura

"Oh!" Sakura hastily bowed back. Seemed like this girl didn't know what a handshake was. "Around here people greet each other by shaking hands, sorry about making you uncomfortable, Anata." Sakura smiled at her. "I'm actually not terribly familar with this place either, maybr we could explore it together? You look pretty strong but more people is always safer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 24, 2018, 01:38:51 AM »
Yukari

"Yes I can see that, I'm not quite blind yet." Did the girl really have to call out the move she was making? The Kitsune raised an eyebrow at the odd behaviour being displayed but carried on nonetheless. Knight to C-6. Opening with a pawn was so boring, this option was far more dynamic, not that she relied on knights but perhaps Ivanna would think that if she opened with it.

"Of course I'm looking down on you... I'm this tall and you aren't." Then throw in some cheeky comments to throw the opponent off their game.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2018, 02:08:04 AM »
Lucy

The angel carefully examined Azira's revealed form, walking around to get a look from more than one angle. "Be careful not to be whisked away by the violent tempers of the wind, one as smokey as yourself has much to fear." Lucy crypticly replied. "That is truly a form most exquisite I must say, perhaps she attacked you out of envy."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 24, 2018, 02:09:26 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them nodded in response to his display.

"Yeah", Sakura responded, "it most likely isn't. I couldn't sense any prana coming from you when you did that."

"Although", Shirou added, "our magic isn't really all that typical even for our own world."

"Especially Senpai's", Sakura added, proudly. "His magic is really special."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 24, 2018, 02:15:19 AM »
Ivanna

Ivanna chuckled.

"Well, then we'll just have to punish you for your mistake now..."

She grabbed ahold of a pawn, moving it silently from c2 to c4. She silently dared Yukari to attempt to take her pawn. That would be quite hilarious indeed.

Not that she expected her to make such a rookie mistake. She held genuine respect for her right now. She had a feeling that she wasn't simply all talk.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 24, 2018, 03:38:35 AM »
Yukari

The Kitsune merely move one of her pawns forward instead not falling for the bait, not that there was anything to fall for this early game. No pieces could be taken yet, instead she focused on gettign her pieces in places where they dominated the board. It's doesn't matter if you take or lose pieces, what truly matters is how much board control you have.

"You talk a whole lot about punishing people, could it be you have a special room where you do that to unsuspecting targets?" IT was high time to step up the provocative game, her tails had all but stopped moving now as she focused on the game fully.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 24, 2018, 06:14:21 AM »
Ananta

Her cheeks turned a bright red at that out of sheer embarrassment. Ananta's hand thrust out and grabbed Sakura's, formally shaking it for a moment before drawing it back. "I am really sorry about that! And yes, I would very much appreciate some companionship here." Did she sound too desperate? She hoped she didn't.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2018, 06:44:13 AM »
Azira

"I'm not nearly so fragile. And even if I am destroyed there is no soul to sunder, nothing to truly destroy. But I appreciate both the warning and compliment." Teeth and fangs rippled across her features, her eyes became slitted for but a moment, all signs of draconic influence. A deeper look revealed more, every bit of darkness was filled with spite and hatred. But more than that were the words. The ancient tongue that whispered an eternal declaration of spite upon the land.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:37:20 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 24, 2018, 07:01:52 PM »
Ananta

Her cheeks turned a bright red at that out of sheer embarrassment. Ananta's hand thrust out and grabbed Sakura's, formally shaking it for a moment before drawing it back. "I am really sorry about that! And yes, I would very much appreciate some companionship here." Did she sound too desperate? She hoped she didn't.

Sakura

Sakura blushed as Ananta hurridly grabbed her hand. Her reaction was kind of adorable. Sakura grabbed her hand with a smile and stilled it. Then she gripped Ananta's hand firmly and shook it once before letting go. "That's how you do it, easy right? Hehehe." Sakura accidentally giggled before silencing herself, her blush growing bigger.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 24, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »
Olga Marie

Olga blushed a little bit. Jeez, he was certainly forward!

“Huh, well…” Olga stammered. “Let’s go get some food.” She grabbed his hand and began leading him away, out of this hellhole.

“And some drinks.”

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 24, 2018, 07:46:18 PM »
Yukari

The Kitsune merely move one of her pawns forward instead not falling for the bait, not that there was anything to fall for this early game. No pieces could be taken yet, instead she focused on gettign her pieces in places where they dominated the board. It's doesn't matter if you take or lose pieces, what truly matters is how much board control you have.

"You talk a whole lot about punishing people, could it be you have a special room where you do that to unsuspecting targets?" IT was high time to step up the provocative game, her tails had all but stopped moving now as she focused on the game fully.

Ivanna

"Only the guilty get punished, the innocent have nothing to fear." Ivanna said curtly, making a move of her own to counter Yukari's, utterly unfazed by her provocation. "The lord has tasked us with this job, and everything we do is just. We do not make mistakes."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 24, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
Lucy

"There no need to posture now...." The angel wrapped her arms around her, leaning in closer to whisper, her voice laced with twisted affection, and a promise, a promise to make everything right one day. "The time will come my draconic companion, we wil yet feast on the bountiful harvest that has yet to be sown, and we will drink the wine of our conquest."

"The two of us together Azira, we will achieve great things, terrible things but great nonetheless."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 24, 2018, 08:20:58 PM »
Yukari

"Everyone makes mistakes, thinking you're infallible only serves to make your eventual bigger, as you will fail to realize you've comitted them in time, and when you do it may be too late." She had been like this once.... It was well over fifty years ago, but there had been a time when she thought herself to be the top of the world. She'd just gotten her fourth tail, that mixed with the increase in her responisbilities at the time and the fact she'd outlived any human by then.... Made for a really arrogant cocktail.

The Kitsune made a seemingly bad move taking a pawn with her queen, which moved it into a risky position where it was threatened, the question was would she take it?

She had learned the hard way.