Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179754 times)

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #210 on: April 24, 2018, 10:03:39 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them nodded in response to his display.

"Yeah", Sakura responded, "it most likely isn't. I couldn't sense any prana coming from you when you did that."

"Although", Shirou added, "our magic isn't really all that typical even for our own world."

"Especially Senpai's", Sakura added, proudly. "His magic is really special."

Kaze

Kaze sat up and moved over to one side of the bench as a wordless invitation for the pair to sit next to him. "It's always nice to feel unique. Where I come from, there are so many people like me that it's easy to forget what actually makes me different from the rest of them. Then again, it's a little easier that way to bond with people over what we have in common." Kaze smiled as he decided to maintain the light breeze that was fading now that he was done reverting the weather back to normal. "If there's one thing this city's got in spades, it's stories to share. Would you care to join me in doing just that?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2018, 11:04:29 PM »
Ananta

Ohhhhh... Why couldn't she get things like this? It was so frustrating! But that was alright, she just had to keep up. So with that wrapped up she gave a swift nod and put her hands behind her back. "So, what do you want to do now, Sakura?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 24, 2018, 11:12:35 PM »
Azira

Her smokey form didn't resist this time. Her vile, ghostly hands even gently caressed the angel's face. "Such ambition. I cannot say that you haven't caught my interest. I require aid, Lucy. I need time and materials, a foothold that I can grow out from. If you simply give me a few minutes and a good location I could show you what I'm capable of. A show just for you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 24, 2018, 11:42:05 PM »
Ananta

Ohhhhh... Why couldn't she get things like this? It was so frustrating! But that was alright, she just had to keep up. So with that wrapped up she gave a swift nod and put her hands behind her back. "So, what do you want to do now, Sakura?"

Sakura Matou

"Ahem." Sakura cleared her throat to distract from her flushed face. "Wellll, around this time of niiight... we could get dinner, see a movie, go drinking? Did you have anything specific in mind?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2018, 11:47:06 PM »
Ananta

Ananta put a finger against her cheek as she began to do some serious thinking about this situation. "Those all sound nice. Are these what friends do here in this place? It is far more formal where I come from, although it isn't rare for a few ladies to go out together."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2018, 11:52:26 PM »
Ananta

Ananta put a finger against her cheek as she began to do some serious thinking about this situation. "Those all sound nice. Are these what friends do here in this place? It is far more formal where I come from, although it isn't rare for a few ladies to go out together."

Sakura

Ladies...

Sakura perked up noticably. She seemed almost hyper as she wrapped her arm around Ananta's and began pulling her along. "Mhm, it's pretty much the norm here. Well, at least where I come from. Friends go out together all the time. Karaoke could also be fun." Sakura began brainstorming aloud but then stopped herself.

"So, were you like a princess or priestess in your world, or does everyone dress like that?"

"..."

"Not that I dislike it, of course. I'm just really curious."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2018, 12:40:20 AM »
Ananta

The words seemed to strike a chord in the woman. She was being so unprofessional! So Ananta pulled back and displayed herself, tossing her robe and hat into the air. Water formed on her body before bursting into steam, the earth shook, the wind roared, she shimmered with all the beauty of a mirage. "I am the Great Sage Under Heaven. These clothes are proof of my training, to be exposed to the elements unafraid."

And in one fluid motion she caught her robe and hat and put them on. That wasn't too dramatic, was it?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:25:26 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2018, 02:17:13 AM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura whistled appriciatively and brushed off herself. After a moment, she pulled out her pokeballs and released Wormy and Sylveon with a dramatic flourish. "I'm Sakura Matou, champion of the Unova pokemon league!"

"And this is Wormy and Sylvia."

The two pokemon walked up to Ananta and began chittering and kyuuuing at her excitedly. "They're my loyal partners."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2018, 03:01:24 AM »
Charlotte

It didn't take long for her to make her money back, and from there it was a steady stream of quiet wins and dramatic losses until she wound up walking out with a healthy sum in her pockets. Some more of it went to the bank, but there was a bigger prize to be had. Namely, the small floating city they called New Vegas. Plenty of games to be had up there, and it was an actual steam punk city for crying out loud. Not something you saw every day, that's for certain.

Either way, she'd managed to get her hands on the registration needed for newcomers to the floating city, so now it was just a matter of getting up there. The gunslinger was sure she could make do with a well-placed roof-top and recoil blasts, but that sounded like it would be rather boring. Not to mention far too...mundane.

So, with that in mind, Charlotte used some of her winnings to buy a small hang glider, and proceeded to plan out a quick route along some rooftops. The city had dipped a bit lower than usual, though she was certain the plan could've worked without that bit of help, not that she was about to ignore the opportunity. With her route planned, Charlotte grabbed onto glider with one hand, and drew Willy Pete with the other, opening fire on the rooftops she'd selected with incendiary rounds before launching off of the roof she'd picked as her starting point. The fires she set provided with the lift she needed, each round of circling up feeding into the next, until she was finally high enough, the wind rushing through her hair and raising goosebumps as the speed she picked up throughout her not-quite flight built up.

Then she was high enough to get onto the city and realized she'd neglected to include a landing plan.

Welp, good thing I didn't rent the glider.

And now there was a cute catgirl in the way of her landing. With the glider's weight, landing on the catgirl wasn't the best idea, but she was quickly running out of options. That said, there were worse places to land than on top of a cute catgirl.

The gunslinger moved quickly, twisting in the air to toss the glider away before drawing both pistols and firing off one last recoil blast to slow her down just enough for what she had in mind. "Heads up!" was all she had time to call out before impact, the blonde bracing herself.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2018, 03:54:58 AM »
Noel

"Huh, no, all you have to do is answer a few questions. It doesn't hurt at all!"

Auspicious Breeze

"Oh, that's easy then! Um..." Breeze rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, and looked away this time. "Where would I have to go to do that?"

Having to ask burned her face.

Noel

"Huh...Ah... I don't know myself, actually. Hahaha..." Not knowing made Noel's face burn as she looked down.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 25, 2018, 03:58:05 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

It slipped out a little louder than Breeze would have liked, because in the moonlight she could just take in every little detail of Noel that way. She caught it when she turned her head back to listen to her fellow blonde, and muttered, "... her face is really pretty red like that..."

Then the wanderer shook her head, and sighed. "Look at me, asking you a thousand questions already. Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself yet have I? My name is Auspicious Breeze!" Then she winked. "Just Breeze is okay too."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2018, 03:59:33 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

It slipped out a little louder than Breeze would have liked, because in the moonlight she could just take in every little detail of Noel that way. She caught it when she turned her head back to listen to her fellow blonde, and muttered, "... her face is really pretty red like that..."

Then the wanderer shook her head, and sighed. "Look at me, asking you a thousand questions already. Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself yet have I? My name is Auspicious Breeze!" Then she winked. "Just Breeze is okay too."

Noel

"I-I'm Noel..." Noel felt really unused to actually like, talking to people in real life. IT was hard. So she kind of just cowered away into her notebook.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2018, 04:12:25 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

Aww, this one was a shy sort of girl. It was almost too bad, but Breeze was comfortable enough in herself to sit back on her end of the bench and try not to make her too uncomfortable. "I haven't heard that name before! Then again, I don't even know how I'm talking to you and we're understanding each other like this. Not that I have a reason to complain."

Okay, Breeze wasn't great at talking with shy girls. She usually ended up talking over them. Her own experience was usually with girls who were more... forceful? Or at least confident. She caught herself chuckling and holding an arm over her stomach at the thought of this girl having anything to not be confident about. "S-Sorry, I'm not laughing at you - I just thought of how jealous I am of your hair right now."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2018, 04:14:32 AM »
Lance

"Heheheh...Now that's a language I can understand!" And with that, he followed along. "Soo, what do you do?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:28:06 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 25, 2018, 04:37:33 AM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura whistled appriciatively and brushed off herself. After a moment, she pulled out her pokeballs and released Wormy and Sylveon with a dramatic flourish. "I'm Sakura Matou, champion of the Unova pokemon league!"

"And this is Wormy and Sylvia."

The two pokemon walked up to Ananta and began chittering and kyuuuing at her excitedly. "They're my loyal partners."

Shinji

"...Champion huh?" The seemingly sleeping man talked to himself, only to stretch and scratch his head tiredly. It didn't happen often, especially these days, but for once he felt curious about what was going on.  He got out of his slouching nap and as soon as he got out of his ramen stand, it compressed and shrunk down into a cube that he put in his pocket.

He looked at the two girls for a bit, then turned his look to the strange creatures she was showing off. Usually, girls only cared about having a cat or a dog.

"They look well trained. You don't look like someone who can't put money where her mouth is."  He told her calmly, walking up to the two with lazy hands in his pockets to take a closer look at the critters. "How long have you been taking care of them?" He asked her curiously.