Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178458 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2018, 05:21:03 AM »
Noel Vermillion

"Well there's this big magic field or something..." Noel said vaugely, gesturing wildly with her arms. "That'w aht I heard anyway. That it's because of a dragon that we can all understand each other." Noel frowned and pouted as breeze began to laugh though. What was so funny!?!

She bit her lip. "Thank you." She bashfully scratched her head. "I could take you to a resistration place. Can you read or write?"

Auspicious Breeze

The question made Breeze blush a little herself. "Mostly? I can get by." It was pretty much the truth as long as nobody wanted her to read a long book. Or those scrolls that she had kept around here and there. "I'd like that! If they're even open now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2018, 06:23:28 PM »
Olga Marie

"I make magic items, I hunt things, this or that. It's enough to get by." Olga answered honestly. She was suddenly covered in a flash of light and her jumpsuit was gone, replaced by a far more normal set of clothing. "Do you do any elite workl?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2018, 11:16:32 PM »
Mothra:

Mothra nodded back. It was time to use force: Instead of trying to corral people into going where she wanted them to, she instead seized the nearest two people, tucking her arms around their torsos. Half-dragging/half-carrying the startled men, Mothra sprinted for the newly-made ledge in the sid eof the building.

Obviously, being towed to the edge of a collapsing building by something that is completely unphased by your struggling would terrify anyone. The two men's screams could be heard even over the rest of the panicking masses. This screaming intensified when the mahou kaiju leaped off the building.

Mothra left the two whimpering men on the street below. Flying up to the same level, she began the process anew.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2018, 01:34:45 AM »
Yukari

"Everyone makes mistakes, thinking you're infallible only serves to make your eventual bigger, as you will fail to realize you've comitted them in time, and when you do it may be too late." She had been like this once.... It was well over fifty years ago, but there had been a time when she thought herself to be the top of the world. She'd just gotten her fourth tail, that mixed with the increase in her responisbilities at the time and the fact she'd outlived any human by then.... Made for a really arrogant cocktail.

The Kitsune made a seemingly bad move taking a pawn with her queen, which moved it into a risky position where it was threatened, the question was would she take it?

She had learned the hard way.

Ivanna

“Hah.” Ivanna laughed coldly. “God does not make mistakes. The lord is all knowing and all powerful. It would be best for you to remember that.” Ivanna took the queen with her bishop, maintaining an ironclad protection of her king.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2018, 01:39:29 AM »
Noel Vermillion

"Well there's this big magic field or something..." Noel said vaugely, gesturing wildly with her arms. "That'w aht I heard anyway. That it's because of a dragon that we can all understand each other." Noel frowned and pouted as breeze began to laugh though. What was so funny!?!

She bit her lip. "Thank you." She bashfully scratched her head. "I could take you to a resistration place. Can you read or write?"

Auspicious Breeze

The question made Breeze blush a little herself. "Mostly? I can get by." It was pretty much the truth as long as nobody wanted her to read a long book. Or those scrolls that she had kept around here and there. "I'd like that! If they're even open now."

Noel

"They're open all day every day. Some of them, anyway. They need to accommodate the nocturnal residents of the Nexus as well." Noel pulled out a phone and began tapping away at it. "One should be... this way." She said as she got up, checking her texts and ims as she engrossed herself in her phone.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2018, 01:41:02 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

She had to blink at the strange object Noel was holding now, and the sounds it was making. The girl was really focused on it... was it magic? "Huh. What's that you have there?" She leaned in a little bit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2018, 01:42:37 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

She had to blink at the strange object Noel was holding now, and the sounds it was making. The girl was really focused on it... was it magic? "Huh. What's that you have there?" She leaned in a little bit.

Noel

Noel tapped the home button and whatever she was doing was hidden away from Breeze's eyes. She was blushing a little. "Have you never seen a smartphone before? They're a little bit low tech but they're like miniature computers you hold in your hand.''

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2018, 01:43:47 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

"Smart phone...?" She blinked, tilting her head and smiling at how nice this girl looked with a red face. "What's a computer? I'm sorry, we don't have anything like that where I'm from. I don't even know the word!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2018, 04:11:07 AM »
Yukari

In contrast to the tiny Russian who walled her king in, the kitsune opted for an entirely different strategy. Perhaps it was in sheer defiance or perhaps it was all part of some grander scheme, but for all intent and purposes she picked up the black king and made a seeningly inconsequential move forward.

"That may be true for this God of yours, but from what I can tell you're just a human, and you humans are greedy and short sighted." She told her seriously, maintaining a somewhat serene demeanor throughout.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2018, 05:03:56 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger shuffled up to a sitting position as well, shooting the catgirl a wry grin in turn, unconcerned with the fate of the hang glider.

"Can't skip any lessons ya didn't take," Charlotte shot back with a chuckle, straightening her hat and sparing a glance down to make sure her guns and hip-flask were still in place, " 'Sides, I can't say that ended up bein' all that bad. Bit of a rush, too. Name's Charlotte, what's yours?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:41:40 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »
Lily

She did confirm one thing she had already known, mixing drinks was never and would never be her speciality. Lily spat out the contents of the disgusting lime green mix of pure hell she'd managed to create. The place was a mess already so it didn't really matter if she made it even worse at this point, although she should probably leave before the pesky police showed up. Whatever penguins Sharkboy had failed to grab with him on his cowardly dash were long gone now, scared away with a simple glare.

All Lily needed was one more thing and she'd be set.

The red haired spirit stumbled down the street, drinking whiskey straight from the bottle with every uncertain step she took. People made a wide berth for her, unwilling to associate with the clearly drunk girl despite common sense saying otherwise. For all intent and purposes she looked a bit young to be drinking in the first place. Despite that no one dared to approached her. Because there was an edge to her, a violent edge threatening to cut your life short if you so much as looked at her funny.

That feeling was something they all understood, even if they lacked any supernatural awareness, their primal instincts didn't lie. Instincts ingrained into the genes for millions of years didn't lie, and they all said one thing, no screamed one thing. Danger, this girl was dangerous. It was the instinctual recognition of a predator.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 28, 2018, 09:59:07 PM »
Sakura Matou

After talking to the strange man for a bit, Sakura and Ananta returned to exploring the city.

"So you were a priestess, right? What sort of gods do you guys worship in your world? Nobody seems to know about Arceus or Palkia or Dialga around here." Sakura leaned back into Wormy, smiling as her bug carried her around with ease.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2018, 03:30:39 AM »
Yukari

In contrast to the tiny Russian who walled her king in, the kitsune opted for an entirely different strategy. Perhaps it was in sheer defiance or perhaps it was all part of some grander scheme, but for all intent and purposes she picked up the black king and made a seeningly inconsequential move forward.

"That may be true for this God of yours, but from what I can tell you're just a human, and you humans are greedy and short sighted." She told her seriously, maintaining a somewhat serene demeanor throughout.

Ivanna

"Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Bwahahahaha!"

Ivanna suddenly broke out into uproarious laughter. It was a deep throaty laugh. The small child held onto her stomach and gasped for breath, continuing her manic laughter all the while.

"Me, a human!?"

"Ahahahahaha!" The girl wiped away a tear, finally having regained control of herself. "I'm flattered, but I'm afraid you're dreadfully mistaken, my dear subject." She also made her move in the game, still chuckling softly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 29, 2018, 06:47:52 AM »
Yukari

The kitsune glared at the laughing girl before letting out a long sigh of disappointment. "We're done here."

With that declaration she stood up from her seat and turned to leave. What a disappointment she had turned out to be, she'd expected something, well something more from the ruler here, but in the end it doesn't even matter. The world plays its tricks on you, uncaring and cruel as it was. It certainly held no love for her, it never had.

"You're entirely unfit for your position."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2018, 04:37:33 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Quickly understanding the meaning of the man's gesture, Sakura took a seat on the bench and, soon after, Shirou joined her, sitting in between his beloved and the strange but seemingly-nice man.

On hearing his question, the two of them considered it for a few moments, Sakura looking in Shirou's direction for guidance as she did so, but he quickly decided that there was no harm in explaining at least the basics of their situation to him. After all, it's not like it would give away anything important.

"OK, sure, I guess we can do that", Shirou responded.

"So, do you want to start first, or should we?" Sakura added.

Kaze

"I suppose that I can start, since I was the one to ask. Where I come from, a lot more people believed in some kind of god. There, many things would happen that science just couldn't explain. Here it seems that science has been thrown out the window entirely as a source of credible explanations." Kaze chuckled. "There aren't really any rules that say how things like physics and magic work here. I came from a World where people like me are called Scions, and one way or another we received a blessing of power. Some of us were born with it, others created with it, a few chosen to receive it, and the occasional living reflection of those who bless us."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed