Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178360 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #360 on: May 10, 2018, 12:38:08 AM »
Lily

"Of course I have money, do I look like a barbarian to you?" Lily replied jokingly as she followed Olga to wherever she was leading. Th redhead also reached for one of the pockets in her coat and extracted a wallet. it was clearly filled to the brim with cash, like it was about to pop from the sheer value of all that money.

Money procured in the most honourable of ways, looting that monster's bar. The memory of it brought a smile to her face, she kinda wished she could do it all over again.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:49:17 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 10, 2018, 12:53:31 AM »
Olga Marie

"Hm hm. Good." Olga smiled. She wouldn't have to pay for her, it seemed. "What sort of food are you craving right now. I'll be happy as long as I can get a drink, so I'll be fine with whatever you want."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 10, 2018, 01:35:44 AM »
? ? ? ?

"Yep! Wow, what a coincidence. I suuuure am thirsty myself!" A cheery voice called behind them, one that had nothing to do with the guy they ditched. Oh no no, this one was different and yet so familiar.

Behind them, was none other than...

A cheerful orca.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 10, 2018, 02:10:22 AM »
Lily

That voice, she stopped in her tracks as she heard it. It couldn't possibly be after what had happened, after how he'd run away with his tails between his legs. But that was how it was, as she confirmed when she turned around and saw his unpleasant visage.

"Remember that monster I told you about Olga? The one that tried to eat me.... That's him." The girl with red hair said while pointing at the Orca.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 10, 2018, 03:19:50 AM »
Noel Vermillion

"..." Noel blushed a bit and kept walking, leading breeze towards a registration building.

Auspicious Breeze

And with that reaction, Breeze was happy. Happy enough that when they got to the place with the paperwork she only sighed in frustration instead of despair. "Uuu. Why do they need this much paper for it...?"

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 10, 2018, 03:31:14 AM »
Kaze

“Well, it’s good to see that you’re making the best of your situation despite what may have happened in the past,” Kaze said to Sakura once she was finished. “And it looks like I may be in a situation similar to yours,” he says to Shirou. “I’m not exactly very impressive when it comes to using my blessings, compared to my fellow Scions. And since I’ve only found out recently about my nature, I can only use what she gave me... or he, depending on her mood,” Kaze says with a nostalgic grin.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 10, 2018, 03:35:55 AM »
Lily

That voice, she stopped in her tracks as she heard it. It couldn't possibly be after what had happened, after how he'd run away with his tails between his legs. But that was how it was, as she confirmed when she turned around and saw his unpleasant visage.

"Remember that monster I told you about Olga? The one that tried to eat me.... That's him." The girl with red hair said while pointing at the Orca.

Olga Marie

Olga glared at the disgusting chimera and frowned, her spear suddenly appearing in her hand. "Is that so? Why would he be so foolish as to show up once more, however?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 10, 2018, 03:44:26 AM »
Dan

He brought his hands together in delight. Then Dan performed a clap, the most perfect clap in all Creation. It resonated across the street like a celestial hymn more lovely than a chorus of angels and resounded over the rest of the general noise. It brightened days, cleared out stuffy ears, and was generally just great. "That's excellent! We should be able to find a partner for you easily. Now then, are you into swords or sheaths? Both? Sword-sheaths? What's your taste her?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 10, 2018, 03:54:47 AM »
Hannah

Growing up with money did pretty terrible things to people. It was far from the worst thing Hannah's parents had ever given her, but it was the only one she could really flaunt in front of normal people. The room she was in right now would be a perfect example if she ever let normal people inside. It was more of a warehouse that her family owned, dark and windowless and fitted with limestone floors and pillars wiped clean by hand.

Using magic to do it would have defiled its purity, and that would defeat the point. That was to be the catalyst for the outsider Hannah was planning to summon. The ritual circle had been meticulously carved into the floor described the manner of creature the sorceress desired: something strong and pure and good. A creature of martial prowess that could protect her. Something that would be different from her family.

From herself.

Something she could trust.

"▅▅"

Two words in the dead tongue of Kish, their weight pressing upon the world. The air bent as if from a distance on a hot day. It filled with the stench of sulfur while steam rose from the indentations on the floor. She felt the sickening warmth from it against her skin, which was almost entirely bare from her ritual garb. She ignored the feeling and opened her lips to continue.

"▅▅, ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅!"

The voice of a demon echoed between the pillars as she lifted her arm above the circle. A knife held in the other hand slashed across her wrist, and she endured it with little more than a gritting of the teeth. A thick ichor dribbled onto the ground as blue eyes turned a deep sea black.

Corruption burning purity to offend its champion. Words to herald their arrival. Her father would beat her if she knew what her daughter was doing now. It would not be the first time, though it would be the first she did not welcome.

"▅▅▅▅!"

Hannah pushed those thoughts aside with a harsh bark of Akkadian, and swiped her bloodied arm across her field of vision with a glare. The circle began to waver, white giving way to the utter darkness of the beyond. A benighted disk of malevolence called for the champion to smite it. A mad grin spread across the sorceress' face as she felt completion come upon her. Soon, she would have her familiar...!

Nothing happened. Her face fell in confusion. The circle reached out with tentacles from right out of the more private parts of her DVD collection and dragged her abruptly by her ankles into the portal.

"Waah!"

-------------------------

And then, she was tossed flat on her face on a sidewalk. "... oww..." the cambion whined in dismay.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 10, 2018, 04:09:45 AM »
Lucy

Where to find these troublesome woman? Going by the description she had gotten, that girl was bound to attract attention to herself sooner or later, so for now the best action was just to walk around aimlessly. Sooner or later the enlightened path would bring her to the end of the journey.

She was growing restless however, perhaps a change in scenery was in order, but where to? Perhaps that floating island district she'd caught sight off would be a good place? Lucy was just about to will herself over when tragedy struck.

"Waaaaah!"

Her face made contact with the ground, her hat tumbled away from her miserable form, as if making a statement, rejecting her who was a failure of a master. What had happaned?..... Something had slammed into her from above. No someone.

"Hey get off me or I wil teach you the wrath of God!" The only hand she could lift from her current position made was what supposed to be threatening gestures, but it only made her look even more pathetic given her current disposition.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 10, 2018, 04:14:25 AM »
Ananta

Ananta brushed her hands off before bending over much to Sakura's delight and slammed them into the ground. Tightly gripping the earth, she slipped into the fitting style as dirt rose up and seemingly fused with her flesh. Then with a heave she tore two massive boulders bigger than cars out from the ground. "Hey Sakura, can you climb up onto one of these? If we're going home practicing my training at the same time would be ideal."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 10, 2018, 04:32:14 AM »
Lighthart

*crunch*

The golden french fry crackled under the hero's bite, to which she hummed triumphantly. This texture and flavor were utterly foreign to her, but this simple meal of potato was as humble as it was delectable. To think even here, people could work so ingenuously with such limited ingredients, naught but salt, lard and potato, it was astonishing in its own right.

"Hahaha. Amazing..!"

And that thing they called a ham burger. She could hardly taste ham in it, though she did find traces of bacon. That too was hardly unpleasant, and she took yet another gluttonous bite out of her fifth burger. This might look like the act of a gluttonous animal, and the way she was tasting each flavor so greedily was nothing short of astonishing. But from her, the image was nothing short but spectacular grace, the noble partaking of unhealthy indulgence off a large fast-food take-out bag.

And all of a sudden, she witnessed something incredible, something as ridiculous as it was astonishing. Did her eyes deceive her? No, that would be absurd. Hmph, it seemed even here children were as lively as ever. That... thing had crashed on that lady so ridiculously, she could hardly believed what had occurred.

She came to their aid with an imposing gait, though she did not stop to partake in her meal one bit and nothing short of Ragnarok would make her consider such a thing.

Those sticks they called french fries were simply divine.  She simply picked up the bloody child gently, hastening the other's request.

"What pathetic ail could cause you to look so miserable?"  She asked the newcomer curiously, as if she expected it to be able to give some form of response.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:33:12 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2018, 04:41:03 AM »
Hannah

... well, the voice would explain why Hannah didn't have even more places to bleed from. She let out a groan of frustration, and tried clumsily to get off from whomever she fell on. It didn't work quite right, but then someone else picked her up. "Uuuh." She shook her head, and grabbed at her arm a bit to stem the blood flow. "I-I am fine, thank you."

She insistently got back on her own feet, and looked around for her bag.

It was hurled through the closing portal along her with book, and was about to smack her rescuer in the head.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2018, 04:54:31 AM »
Lucy

"Why is this happening to me?" Lcy cried out, a great deal of frustration clear as day in her voice. At least the imbecill who had used her sacred body as cushion had moved away. alas freedom awaited...

She stood up triumphantly...

Only for the bag to come hurling out of the portal and smack her right in the face sending her tumbling to her doom once more.

"Nooooooo! This is beneath me. Michael is that you? IT'S YOU ISN'T IT!" Her frantic tone grew louder and louder until it became a dreadful scream, a scream of pure anguish.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2018, 05:07:17 AM »
Lighthart

Ow. She noted nonchalantly as the book bonked her harmlessly on the head, bouncing off only for her to catch it. It wasn't really out of pain or anything more than a courtesy. She went through the trouble of reaching for the bag as well, and looked at the white haired girl with nothing short of pity. "Motley ill suits you, I suggest you cease this buffoonery." She scolded the puffy haired girl calmly before turning to the bleeding one and handing her the bag and book.

"I believe these are yours. Are you sure you do not require bandages? I have no desire to see you amputated for an unfortunate infection." She told her with glimmering eyes and a powerful smile, towering over the girl with her great mane fluttering behind her.

"It is not every day that girls fall from the heavens. Even for the stork, this is most unusual..." She pondered to herself, though she did expect an answer.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:10:38 AM by francobull3 »