Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175829 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2018, 08:28:44 PM »
Lucy

Lucy didn't just accept the brazen act, she embraced it and leaned against her tall comrade. "My Hair?" The angel brushed a few locks of that silvery hair of hers, it was almost like it shone with a mesmerizing pale light to them. A sliver of pure moonlight graciously bestowed upon the conquering heroes of legend.

"I take my time with it.... But it's nothing like your hair my Lord. Yours is like brilliant sunlight on a summer day, a ray of courage that emboldens the beholder. It is a breathtaking sight."

Her free hand motioned for the greedy girl to get over, the tour couldn't start without her company after all.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 12, 2018, 08:33:52 PM »
Hannah

They were getting all touchy-feely then, were they? How audacious of them both. No matter - Hannah shamelessly approached and grabbed the so-called Morningstar's hand. "Mmhm. Having to actually take time with your hair..." She said with a gentle toss of her own smooth black hair back over her shoulder. "Such a quaint notion."

Her heritage had its perks. Even now the dark powers in her blood, in such sharp contrast to the light of her new associates, smothered the imperfections that might be there. In other words, she was entirely knot free.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:41:53 PM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 12, 2018, 08:35:29 PM »
Noel

Noel grunted, putting away the phone as she leaned over to look at Breeze's issue. "Um, it means multiply by three." She pondered the meaning of her acquaintance's words. Gods? Heavenly City? Seemed unreal. Impossible, really. What sort of life had she lived?

Auspicious Breeze

"You mean I have to do the same paperwork two more times?" That made Breeze slump in despondency. She wasn't sure where she'd learned that word from, but people spoke weird in different places! Then she sighed, and got to it.

In the end she finished, and smiled at Noel in relief. "Thank you for helping me, Noel."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 12, 2018, 09:32:20 PM »
Lighthart

"That's only natural. If the sun did not shine the brightest, no man would look up to it in awe." She said simply, as a matter of fact as natural as the fact the sky was blue. "Very well, let us go."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 12, 2018, 10:53:11 PM »
Lucy

"True beauty exists in the things you truly work for, things that are merely given are fleeting, they will be forgotten in the morrow." So she declared with a soft and gentle tone. It was laced with promises of untold riches to be had if you were to listen, but also a looming danger, in being enchanted, a voice pregnant with hex.

Then with a plop they were gone, the streets were no more.

A rush of wind hit them.

It was much, much chillier here, and for good reason too.

They were no longer on the ground, they were in fact nowhere near the ground. Beneath them a chaotic cityscape was laid out, entirely whimsical in it's design, as if made by the hands of a mad god.

But most importantly, was the lack of grounding. There was no ground underneath them, nothing to support them except for the silvery angel, the angel who seemed to be experiencing the utmost delight at their current whereabouts.

"Welcome! Welcome to the Nexus." It was like she was making a grand show out of it, and if they thought that, suffice to say they wouldn't be wrong.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2018, 11:53:47 PM »
Hannah

Her first instinct was to change to her true form - it had wings that would keep her from falling. But she restrained that impulse when she realized she was being held up. It was... a sight.

She blinked with teary eyes against the wind, and scowled. "▅▅, ▅▅▅▅"

It became little more than a cool breeze that tastefully fluffed up their hair.

"It is quite the sight," she conceded after a moment to sweep her eyes across the streets. "Such a strange city to find between dimensions."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 13, 2018, 02:17:16 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou gave the man a gentle smile.

"I've been quite fortunate with my abilities, really. I'm pretty terrible as a traditional magus, but I can create a copy of any sword I have ever seen, including powerful ones from thousands of years ago", Shirou replied, now feeling comfortable with explaining his abilities a little better. "I can use those to take out powerful enemies, and so I can protect innocent people from being harmed by them."

Sakura, meanwhile, smiled also, her mood perked-up by hearing Shirou speak about his abilities.

"Honestly, I am just lucky that I met Senpai", she said, putting her arm around him as she spoke. "I'm not sure what I'd have done without him. He's so wonderful."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 13, 2018, 04:24:39 AM »
Lighthart Swordhaven

The lord closed her eyes, allowing herself to be taken away. When she opened the two emerald orbs resting in her skull, she took a joyous breath that filled the entirety of her lungs and allowed the view to sink in. When she smiled, her entire soul sang of joyous celebration, causing her very body to quake like a child who had just withnessed his birthday presents for the first time.

"Hahahahahahaha! How wondrous! Even the greatest structures, even the mountains dwarf before this view's magnificence! Lady Morningstar, you are a peerless director, to set such a worthy stage for the greatest paladin. Thank you!"

Sharp green eyes then turned to her other companion. For a second, her expression turned vulpine while she narrowed her gaze.

"You seemed distressed. Are you really that afraid of falling? Such a thing can only bind you. Here..." Releasing her hold from the silver haired woman, she walked on the very sun's beams of light, a display as otherworldly as it was brilliant. It was as if she was casting a shadow on the sun itself.

"I couldn't help but notice these strange horseless chariots. I cannot sense any magic from them, and yet they move of their own accord. Do they have a name?" She asked while looking more at the city from her golden platform. It was no less innocent or curious than a child.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:18:04 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 13, 2018, 05:37:43 AM »
Ananta

"Huh? What were you the champion of? Was it a psychic competition?" Considering the girl's boasts that just made sense. There were certainly the cute little animals she had around but those didn't seem nearly as impressive compared to Sakura's own powers.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2018, 06:25:27 AM »
Lucy

"Your praise is like sweet music to my ears, I will take it to heart, and aim to fulfill your future desires."  The other person in their company was being a bit nervous, perhaps a bit of encouragement would work wonders there, on the other hand what Lord Lighthart said was a bit unusual. The fact that she could stand here unaided didn't as much as raise an eyebrow though, it wasn't too surprising considering her presence.

"Those things you see are known as cars, a concept seemingly inherently tied to humanities progress, they exist in numerous worlds. They aren't powered by magic, but rather by the rhythm of machines, and these machines are directed by human hands much like a carriage, you merely cannot see them because they are inside the machine."

She turned her attention to Hannah. "As for you.... Fear of heights is a rational fear, let's see how well you handle it." And with that Lucy let go of her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 13, 2018, 07:00:56 AM »
Hannah

She made it about ten feet down before she realized the important thing: She wasn't going to have time to reach into her bag without a bunch of things falling out the way down. Normally she would have used a flying carpet or broom or something.

Instead, she curled up and allowed her birth form to unveil itself. She rose back up to their level on chiropteran wings as long as she was tall. A crown of horns rose from the top of her head, and her long and sinuous tail wrapped itself around her waist.

She frowned for a moment in irritation at Lucy, but then shrugged and held her book back in front of herself again. "I do hope you found that amusing, at least."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 13, 2018, 03:37:30 PM »
Ananta

"Huh? What were you the champion of? Was it a psychic competition?" Considering the girl's boasts that just made sense. There were certainly the cute little animals she had around but those didn't seem nearly as impressive compared to Sakura's own powers.

Sakura

"Heh, no." Sakura figited a bit with her hands, wringing her fingers together as she suddenly collpased onto the ground, laying down next to Ananta. "My sister always wins-won the competition thst mattered, ehehe... I'm the reigning champion of the pokemon league. I'm missing more than half my team, though..." Sakura sounded utterly dejected as she brought up this point. Wet tears glistened on her eyes as she held back tears.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 13, 2018, 08:24:10 PM »
Lighthart Swordhaven

Lighthart whistled at the transformation, forming a floating chair of light to rest upon while looking down at both. She rested her face on her hand and relaxed with a bored smile. What a shame, teasing her after catching her would have been more entertaining.

"A trifle amusement, but amusement nonetheless. I'm surprised, where I'm from your kind does little but cower in darkness. These raven wings suit you quite well I must say." She added without even looking at her, or perhaps she had already seen more than enough. Beauty was cheapened by mindless ogling, the fact she was ravishing had already been decided by her. Two more golden thrones appeared by their own, welcoming her newfound company. There was even a table of light in-between the three.

"I must say, for such a splendid view there are far too few refreshments. How infuriating..." She talked to herself, looking at her sword hand carelessly. Hopefully one of them would get the hint. Waiting was hardly a pleasant affair.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:24:57 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 13, 2018, 08:42:11 PM »
Hannah

Such an austere compliment... well, no matter. It was not enough to do more than put a little pink in Hannah's cheeks, and she was comfortable with that. Instead of complaining she set about making herself comfortable. She casually sprawled herself over the golden chair and reached into her bottomless bag for something to satisfy that request. A box full of white wine.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 13, 2018, 08:58:10 PM »
Lily

"So which way to this restaurant of yours?" The redhead asked her companion as they walked away from that, whatever that was. She wasn't adressing the thing with the Sharkman, to be entirely honest, she wanted as little to do with him as possible. It's not that she had any actual malicious intent towards him, she couldn't care less about him truth be told.