Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175968 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #660 on: May 29, 2018, 11:23:43 PM »
Ananta

"W-wait! That's not what I meant. It would be really nice to work with you, Sakura. What did you have in mind?" She really hoped that she hadn't hurt the other girl's feelings! Ananta was just thinking about the jobs she had right then in the moment.

Amser

As the furious demon made his attack Amser unleashed her own set of knives at the woman as she leaped upwards and forwards. The great chunks of ground he had torn up in his mad dash served as useful stepping stones to get in position above the demon with a good overview of the path to him. Paired along the six she pulled out were a rain of weapons tossed by her alternate selves, the synchronization having been charged long enough that their numbers were frightening.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:22:08 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 30, 2018, 02:30:02 AM »
Jalut the True

His seething hatred could sear holes into his target's body, his axe shot down with the sort grace and power only describable in the tales of yore. Dust blew up like a pillar, the shockwave something of wonders. This was a true work of art, and definitely his best one yet! Judgement? Hah! Don't make me laugh! A little girl like you should just shrivel up and die before the great Jalut!!

But all of a sudden the sound came. It wasn't the sound of his steel against flesh. No... it was blocked! But that brat was unarmed? How!?

What!?

The smoke barely cleared enough for him to get a glimpse of it, the three blades sundered but not quite. Her head was only a blade's chip away, the last shard of metal that resisted him, standing between him and victory.

"Kh-!" He tried to go for a counter attack, but by the time he tried to strike once more his chest was pummeled by many blades, causing wounds to open up. He was skewered and blown back a bit, but the wounds were shallow. No matter how you looked at it, his body was a thing of wonders... whatever it was made of.

Purple trickled down the swords, dripping on the floor and forming a pool around his feet. He picked up his lance and readied his next strike. "Heeheh..."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:31:40 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 30, 2018, 02:41:13 AM »
Lighthart

Hrm. It seemed humans weren't entirely useless. The same could not be said for her poor little vassal.

"Fuh! This trifling dessert? I am surprised someone like you can content herself with such pitiful cattle feed." She answered haughtily, only to finish her cup. Her eyes went back at her with cold hostility. No, it wasn't her that she was looking at, but rather... her milkshake. "Surely you don't intend to finish it. Such poison would do nothing but harm to you. As a paladin, it is my duty to cleanse filth from the land!" She roared mightily, before taking in another bite of her bacon cheeseburger.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 30, 2018, 02:45:25 AM »
Lucy

The maid now came charging at her. It didn't matter if it was 10 or a hundred knives, they way she was throwing them was far too predictable. They had to reach her, and she was far too slow. Lucy leapt back a considerable distance, as her trusty blades came to form a semi circle around her, the ones that had broken already reforming among their midst.

"Oh ganging up on poor little me, how horrible. You are truly awful people."

She spoke with such montone, it truly belied her appearance, or perhaps it fit her like a glove. Emotions could only sully her purity, the purity bestowed upon her by the only she loved, the only one she hated.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:48:55 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 30, 2018, 04:57:25 AM »
Noel
Noel looked up at her with her big blue eyes, glistening with tears. "You still need to finish your registration, though..."

Auspicious Breeze

"We can do it in the morning or something," she insisted while waving it aside and shrugging. Then she leaned down and gently brushed a tear from Noel's face. "Let's go."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 30, 2018, 05:13:54 AM »
Jalut

Jalut touched some of his wounds and looked at the blood on his hand for a bit, his blood. He didn't rest one bit despite his injuries, instead using his gangly limbs to catapult the harpoon end of his weapon with the hurling strength of a giant! Compared to the hundreds of knives he was unaware of, this massive projectile was a single point of absolute demise for anyone in its path. That is, if he aimed it at anyone.

Damn, and just when I was about to get turned on. What a mood killer...

"DEMISE BULLET!!!"

The explosion shook the ground even further, cars were blown back by the impact and nearby walls sundered. The crater was just between the clock brat and the puffy haired brat, causing an uproar of smoke. Despite the bitter disappointment, he didn't sound too gloom about it. More like a cheerfully casual, if sorta tired and still tipsy old uncle.

"Alright, alright. We can stop already. Playtime's over kids."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:14:46 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 30, 2018, 05:54:58 AM »
Amser

She returned back to the ground, knives in hand before slipping them back under her clothes. "There are better uses of our time, yes." A sweeping gesture had her clothes billow for a moment as she surveyed the battlefield.

The stopwatch from before was still in her hand. It seems she had reversed time from back when she had tossed it at him. The entire ticking of the clock was disjointed, seconds, and minutes, and hours all off and even moving at once occasionally. Even as she spoke, her eyes were focused upon it. "You are predictable, slave. But not in a poor way. There is potential undreamt of that you could achieve! For once, you could be the master of your own fate. Perhaps you will be more receptive to my message another time." She was quiet then, her piercing gaze turning to examine the other woman instead. Her eyes flitted between past and future, observing everything that had happened in careful and exact detail before seeing what would occur next.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:17:22 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 30, 2018, 05:57:10 AM »
Ananta

"W-wait! That's not what I meant. It would be really nice to work with you, Sakura. What did you have in mind?" She really hoped that she hadn't hurt the other girl's feelings! Ananta was just thinking about the jobs she had right then in the moment.

Sakura Matou

Sakura looked up and wiped away her budding tears. A big smile was on her face as the woman excitedly leaned forward. "Really? Yay!" Sakura pumped her fist and went back to eating her rice. "Well, it's a dungeon, filled with gold and treasure! Alledgedly. It's deep out in the mountains, and I've heard it's defended by a dragon."

Her eye glinted. "Do you think we're up for that kind of a challenge?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 30, 2018, 07:30:20 AM »
Lucy

The rush of the wind made her white hair flow behind her like a royal mane. Despite this seemingly oppressive action she strode forward, sword floating by her side as she approached the mighty axe, which was now lodged into the ground. She didn't slow down, nor pick up her pace, she took her time and arrived precisely when she intended to, neither late nor early, as it was some cosmically destined event that she reached it at that exact moment.

Then the angel picked it up.

Her aura was released in full, suppressing the image of her absurdly immense soul was an arduous task indeed, one that would leave her mentally drained if she were anyone else. But she weren't anyone else, she was the lightbringer.

Lucy turned to them as she begun juggling the mighty halberd in her grasp, the act itself borderline obscene with the size difference between them, but it was nothing next to the overwhelming nature of her being.

"Stopping so soon... how pitiful, it was just getting interesting." It was the same drill monotone as before, but there was sharpness to it now, one that dug itself into your very soul if you listened for too long.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 30, 2018, 12:28:32 PM »
Jalut

"Future? Hahahahahahahah! You really are a naive brat. Old bastards like me don't have a future to care for!! As for me, a good time's more than enough to make the last three thousand years worth it."

He scratched his ear and gave his body a good old stretch, bending sideways and giving his leg  the good old one-two treatment. But suddenly, his eyes widened, a pressure unlike anything he felt surged all over and overwhelmed him. That sheer pressure, which caused his limbs to quake...

It was just like him. Why? Why!? WHY!?

"What the... what the hell!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!" He roared, his rage subsiding to something unbelievable. For the first time in 3000 years, Jalut roared not in glee or fury, bur fear.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:11:30 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 30, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
Lighthart

Hrm. It seemed humans weren't entirely useless. The same could not be said for her poor little vassal.

"Fuh! This trifling dessert? I am surprised someone like you can content herself with such pitiful cattle feed." She answered haughtily, only to finish her cup. Her eyes went back at her with cold hostility. No, it wasn't her that she was looking at, but rather... her milkshake. "Surely you don't intend to finish it. Such poison would do nothing but harm to you. As a paladin, it is my duty to cleanse filth from the land!" She roared mightily, before taking in another bite of her bacon cheeseburger.

Hannah

Her familiar was just adorable, really. Trying so hard to seem upright and righteous in her every word. "Well, as a devil it is my duty to peddle filth, no? And you seem to be enjoying it quite well!"

She pushed her glasses up with a finger and smirked at the paladin. "Surely, you cannot deny you are enjoying the rich flavor of the beef patty, the crisp of the bacon strips...? Mm, why don't you try a little of mine to see how it goes?"

Hannah held her milkshake's draw up to Lighthart.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 30, 2018, 06:14:07 PM »
Nero

"You... what?"

A look of pure shock entered the bubbly woman's face as tears welled up in her eyes. Still facing the gunslinger's cleavage, she said

"Poor... poor lass! Never having known the greatness of Roma, you have had to live all your life without me! How you must have suffered!"

Bawling audibly, she pressed her face inside the cleavage, hugging it like a lost child.

"Do not worry, i am here now, everything shall be alright!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 30, 2018, 09:36:28 PM »
Charlotte

Charlotte's eyes widened as the shorter blonde started tearing up before promptly burying her face between the gunslinger's tits. This was definitely not how she'd initially expected things to go, but she couldn't say she minded this particular turn of events, even if most everyone in the bar who wasn't thoroughly occupied already had turned to watch.

"While that's probably true, knowing what I might know ya by would help," the cowgirl noted, sneaking a hand under the other girl's grasp to grope at her admittedly generous chest, "Though I'm not sure whatever I've suffered is much to do with not seeing ya around up till now."

Hm, not bad. Firm, but still with some bounce to them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:50:47 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 31, 2018, 12:22:17 AM »
Amser

Synchronization began again. "Hehehehe-- ahahahahahaha! This? You're terrified of this, slave? Pathetic. If she could crush you that easily then you would already be dead. Otherwise you're shaking in your armor because of a shadow of power. Go bury yourself in the dirt and die already if age has made you this cowardly." Then Amser began walking towards the other woman, absolutely confident as she strode past Jalut.

Perhaps it was simply because she couldn't sense the immeasurable difference. After all she had no way to specially perceive the soul. The atmosphere may have gotten more stiff and a sort of presence in the area yet there was no way for her to know the specifics of such a thing. No, that wasn't right at all! Even without the needed perception instinct alone was enough. Intuition of danger so suicidal it made the skin crawl, like walking towards a supernova. Yet feeling that all she moved forward, utterly unbothered. Once a nobody human grappled with eternity and stole a piece of it for herself. This was nothing in comparison.

But it was interesting. So Amser reached into her dress and pulled out an old looking pocket watch. She was still a few meters away from the woman but with the eyesight she had demonstrated before this was easily workable. Then she held it out. "You seem to know a bit. Does this remind you of anything?" An age ago a maid had used it to attain control over her own fate. It was empty now, not even a spark of that power left, but there was no harm in asking.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 31, 2018, 02:54:37 AM »
Noel
Noel looked up at her with her big blue eyes, glistening with tears. "You still need to finish your registration, though..."

Auspicious Breeze

"We can do it in the morning or something," she insisted while waving it aside and shrugging. Then she leaned down and gently brushed a tear from Noel's face. "Let's go."

Noel

Noel shook her head. "No, it's important. They get mad. I'll wait. Don't worry."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end