Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179750 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #870 on: June 18, 2018, 06:59:23 AM »
Charlotte

"Just the interestin' ones, darlin'," the gunslinger said with a chuckle, purple eyes alight with mirth, "Tell you what, once this is done, we can go get you some new ones."

The fluttering eyes got a small sigh from her, "'Fraid not, darl. Got a reputation to keep up," she said before brightening back up, "Still, it don't mean this can't be fun. So what should I call you? 'Sides darling, 'course."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 18, 2018, 07:07:20 AM »
Dahlia

"You just want to see me out of them." She revved the engine up a bit and took off again, knowing she was going to have this woman right next to her the whole way. "I might take you up on that! But I'm starting to like 'darling', so let's stick with it."

One of her hands drifted to the spare pistol at her side. No need to go all out with Magma Hammer on someone she might want to hang out with later. "Ready when you are, sweetheart!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 18, 2018, 07:18:07 AM »
Charlotte

"Ain't gonna lie, I certainly wouldn't mind a sight like that," Charlotte shot back with a laugh, gunning the engine and keeping pace, "And alright then, Darling it is."

The gunslinger saw the girl drawing, time seeming to grind to a halt for a moment before Charlotte let it go, one hand moving down to Willy Pete anyway. A quick glance around at the nearby streets confirmed where they were and, more importantly, where they were heading, even if her mark didn't know it.

"Just a bit further, darl," the gunslinger said, "Wouldn't want any civs getting caught up in our fun, or things might kick up a notch from a fine and a harsh word or two."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 18, 2018, 07:27:31 AM »
Dahlia

How considerate of her. Well, she would oblige for just a little longer at least. Her little sweetheart here was too nice for this line of work. "Too bad we aren't on a country road," Dahlia said as she shamelessly held her pistol up and flipped the safety off. "We could just let loose on the go then."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 18, 2018, 07:38:14 AM »
Charlotte

"Damn shame, that is," Charlotte nodded, spinning her revolver's cylinder, "Couple other perks to having it out on a quiet road like that too, but more about that later. Ah, here we go."

With that, the gunslinger turned off the road, turning wide so as to corral the black-haired beauty over to somewhere they could park before leading her on through the alleyway till it opened up into a sizable court, a vacant basketball court nearby.

"Alright, this should do," Charlotte said, looking around as she made sure to put herself in just the right position for what was next, "Nice and cozy, no civs, perfect."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:40:11 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 18, 2018, 06:56:27 PM »
Sakura

"Ahaha!" Sakura laughed in joy as the three worked together to destroy the horrible abomination.

She felt alive! This was fun!

"Firey dance, Wormy!" She exclaimed. Wormy began to do an exotic dance, bounching from side to side, up and down, waving her white hot wings and shedding her scales, sending them flying over a massive area around the "door."

And with that, everything caught on fire. Transformed into a hellscape, the area burned with the firery embrace of justice.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 18, 2018, 09:08:34 PM »
Lucy

Red eyes glowed in the dampened lighting of the cave hideout, she was looking at him with rapt attention soaking in every detail of him, his mannerism and mood as he told his story. With an ennerving focus she dissected the information presented to her, discarding the pieces deemed worthless before proceeding to strike at the angle deeemed most important.

If her own plans were to suceed she could not have him be starving after all, that would be very much counter intuitive. Meaning the next course of action was obvious. She did not even bother with the offer of alcohol.

"Shall I prepare something for you to feast on to regain your strength, or would you prefer me?"

She suddenly asked with a straight face. There was no deceit in her words, she was actually offering that.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 19, 2018, 12:43:51 AM »
Noel

"Mh. Sure." Noel nodded as she followed breeze out of the registration building.

Auspicious Breeze

She held Noel's hand the whole way. It was nice and warm and super distracting because she kept smiling and resisting the urge to swing their joined hands about! This was the sort of thing Breeze lived for honestly. Spending time with a nice cute girl in a new place doing new things? Perfect.

She also got really, really lost along the way and had to ask for directions, but soon they were in some sort of store! She thought it was the right kind of place anyway. "Whoa. Markets are weird here!" She rubbed the back of her head again and turned to Noel with a bit of pink in her cheeks. "Ahh, could you help me out, Noel?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 19, 2018, 12:47:33 AM »
Charlotte

"Damn shame, that is," Charlotte nodded, spinning her revolver's cylinder, "Couple other perks to having it out on a quiet road like that too, but more about that later. Ah, here we go."

With that, the gunslinger turned off the road, turning wide so as to corral the black-haired beauty over to somewhere they could park before leading her on through the alleyway till it opened up into a sizable court, a vacant basketball court nearby.

"Alright, this should do," Charlotte said, looking around as she made sure to put herself in just the right position for what was next, "Nice and cozy, no civs, perfect."

Dahlia

She took in every sight just to make sure she knew the battlefield, but she did so while they were walking rather than waiting until they got there. Dahlia also took in the weapons her would-be bounty hunter had on her. That bigger gun at her back looked positively ridiculous. The others were more standard, but even this woman's casual motions were exposing superhuman grace to her trained eye.

Also a nice ass, but that was a distraction she was putting aside.

"It does look like the perfect spot," Dahlia said in agreement while her opponent's back was still turned. Then she pulled the trigger and shot her in said back.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:48:14 AM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 19, 2018, 12:59:37 AM »
Charlotte

Charlotte's grin only widened as she heard the trigger being pulled, the cowgirl feeling one last heartbeat thump in her chest before she moved. Time seemed to grind to a snail's crawl as she moved, the practiced motion of her quickdraw an artful display of supernatural fluidity as she turned and drew, no motion wasted as the gun seemed to vanish from her holster and appear in her hand, eyes flared red as her finger was already pulling the trigger just once, a shock round leaving the barrel, aimed to intercept the raven-haired beauty's shot, the ricochet aimed to send both rounds wide.

"Well, now that wasn't very nice," Charlotte drawled, eyes cooling down to their usual purple as she took a step back, "This just gets better and better. Got anything else up your sleeves, darling?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:00:50 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 19, 2018, 01:07:19 AM »
Dahlia

Holy shit this woman was fast. That was a first for Dahlia, and not necessarily a positive one. She still kept her pistol trained on her hunter and smirked in amusement. "Consider that a test. I had to make sure you were more than a pretty face with a hot ride, sweetheart." She cocked her head to the side.

"But you know, I like it better this way. I just love a good fight. Come on now; I showed your mine, you show me your's."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 19, 2018, 01:16:35 AM »
Charlotte

"Certainly hope that wasn't everything you showed me," Charlotte mused, spinning Willy Pete playfully as she let her eyes flare red again, "Well, one appetizer for another, sounds like."

In the instant she'd finished speaking, it was Lenny Nickel's turn to vanish into her hand, the time she'd taken to fire one shot now bearing six, cryo rounds bouncing off of one wall, then another, then off each other before careening back down towards her, each shot coming in from a different angle.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 19, 2018, 01:22:35 AM »
Dahlia

She didn't even have time to ask about that shot in her head. Her body screamed at her to respond before she could even consciously register the second gun. She didn't even get a chance to quip! Instead she slid forward her on poor leather pants at just the right angle to barely miss the fancy ricocheting bullet storm and let loose with a barrage of her own from a semi-automatic.

By the time she recovered she was down on one knee. She had two pistols out and both pointing directly at the barrels of her opponent's guns. Dahlia's hair covered her eyes. "... you're faster than me."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 19, 2018, 01:36:11 AM »
Charlotte

The retaliatory barrage was swept aside with pinpoint return fire from Charlotte, the gunslinger opting not to go for the ricochet, letting the flattened pairs of the bullets fall to the ground between them with tiny clinks.

"Don't feel bad, I've been doing this for a while," Charlotte quipped, not bothering to hide a glance over how the leather stretched against her legs, "Gotta admit, you're doing a lot better with leather than I normally manage."

The gunslinger cocked back the hammers, crimson eyes boring into brown as she watched, excited grin practically plastered to her face.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 19, 2018, 01:45:12 AM »
Dahlia

The bounty hunter wasn't the only one with a stupid grin on her face now. "Thanks," she said with a hint of genuine cheer slipping into her voice. "But that's three things you owe me after this."

She shot directly into the barrels of her opponent's guns. Unfortunately for Dahlia's opponent, one of those bullets came from the Magma Hammer. It wasn't intended to kill, exactly, but the round was heavily enchanted and armor piercing even without tasting the blood of her foes. It wouldn't ricochet when struck, but instead go right up the barrel and break the gun.

And that would even the odds just right.