Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178119 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #990 on: June 24, 2018, 06:33:47 PM »
Charlotte

"Nah, ain't that kinda gal either," the bounty hunter shook her head, " 'Sides, cops around here are stretched too thin to bother much with a victimless joyride."

"So whaddya say? Wanna just go ahead and call it a date?" she said after a moment.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:37:56 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 24, 2018, 10:44:55 PM »
Valerie

"Young lady, I have not heard that one in a long time, you must be new to this place. I am sorry to inform you I passed the qualifications for that even for my own kind many a centuries ago."

"Humans are not mortal, unless I slept longer than I thought I did. " Her eyes sharpened for a split second-

Then her form blurred away as she rushed him with a right hook to the chest.

"Are you perhaps a mage?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 24, 2018, 11:36:08 PM »
Yusho

"Hmm?" He uttered warily, but couldn't make sense of her words before the blur of her silhoette consumed the distance between them. Fast, too fast to dodge unprepared, but enough that he managed to interpose an arm. It brushed like a wave against the hook, and his body dove into the blow. Despite his muscles being as tough as oak and stone, it still felt like a drum through his chest.

He grunted in exertation and pain, sliding back, and settled into a supernatural stance in the instant he had to breathe.

"I'm afraid sorcery is outside of my expertise. Have you never heard of the Dragon-Blooded, elder miss?" He asked.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 25, 2018, 12:03:44 AM »
Valerie

"Dragon-Blooded, Is that so? Then they can not be very famous." Her fist was still outstretched in the pose after she punched. Valerie pulled it back returning to a more a more neutral stance. Despite her snideful remarks she did not sound arrogant, it was more like a cat that had just found a wonderful new toy.

The vampire sudenly dove forward towards Yusho, but instead of coming right at him it looked more like she was about to faceplant in the ground. A millisecond before smashing her pretty face into the ground she caught herself and went into a handstand, the blonde spun around on her hands, her right leg coming straight at him.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 25, 2018, 02:43:05 AM »
Lighthart

"Now that isn't here or there. Since you had the nerve to interrupt me, you will have to take responsibility." A childish pout emerged from the pile of clothes, only for it to ruffle and budge, until a golden puf of hairt emerged from the now far too large cloth and waddled its way out.

The azure eyes were the same, as was the golden luster of her hair. But something was very much different now, she was... smaller. And cuter. An pouting.

"Lost Form, a state where a power user changes his body into a state more suited to conserving energy. Every annoying question you make will cost twenty extra lashes." She said nonchalantly, very much implying she had already earned a few just for looking.

Hannah

It took a moment for Hannah's brain to restart. What kind of magic resulted in this kind of nonsense?! She didn't say that out loud of course. Instead her eyes widened, and then the next thing Lighthart knew she was getting her pouting lips pecked, and then she was picked up and squeezed.

"You got so cute! Oh, wow, just, wow! Oh this is great." Holding and hugging and swinging about a bit with bright red cheeks and a smile. Giggling hysterically.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 25, 2018, 03:23:41 AM »
Lily

Meh, this was rather boring. She had been hoping for the heiress to be at least a bit ashamed and flustered about it, but instead she just put on a poor strip show. It didn't excite her at all, and after a short while the redhead left the changing room.

"Whatever just pick the ones you like and I can burn the rest maybe." She half jokingly threatened.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 25, 2018, 04:41:04 AM »
Lugh

He sat down with both feet and hands on the floor, still somewhat canine despite his human appearance. Eventually, Lugh managed to take all the information in. Primal wisdom brought the thoughts to his mouth. "Ah, so this was an advanced mating practice. But you smell female." He paused a moment to sniff. "The both of you do. Are you like a hyena?"

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 25, 2018, 05:12:55 AM »
Gingalain

The Demon’s booming voice could be heard outside the Church, and just who else might be passing by it at that moment but The Fair Unknown herself. A solid boot to the Church door’s center of mass sent it flying open, and luckily only slamming into the wall for lack of a doorstop instead of careening off the hinges entirely. The lone Knight walked wordlessly through the Church, stepping over dead bodies and around living ones. She stopped just at the edge of the circle that Jalut drew in the ground. Gingalain stares right at the empty maw of Jalut’s armor where there would normally be a face.

“I’m first in line.”
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 25, 2018, 05:53:15 AM »
Dahlia

Her eyes widened after a moment. It took her about that long to remember that little tidbit about hyenas. "That's... not quite right on my end. But I guess that's the closest thing to it, wolf boy."

Now Dahlia's eyes were flicking to Charlotte as if to confirm, because what if the gunslinger was secretly some kind of hyena lady?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 25, 2018, 06:17:56 AM »
Lucy

Her eyes remained closed as they had been ever since Jalut had started his challenge, the end result was clear already, and it lacked so much imagination, so she chose to think about other things instead. Not even the door being kicked opened could make her move from her meditative stance upon the altar, instead her mind in it's great vastness, sought out the newcomer. It was a pure soul, she was intruiging, and her memories...

Lucy's eyes flew open and she regarded the catgirl with her own eyes.

"She is perfect!" She cried out directly to Jalut's mind.

She was feeling giddy, perhaps it was because her plans were working out perfectly. If she just reached over there and...

"Would you mind coming with me Sir Le Bel Inconnu? Your help would be greatly appreciated." Lucy said directly to her face, the knight was suddenly face to face with the white haired girl.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:19:32 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 25, 2018, 08:18:35 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger cocked an eyebrow at Lugh's simplistic conclusion, then at the look Dahlia gave her.

"No, should be pretty clear I'm not like that," the blonde said simply, resisting the sudden urge to pat the seated werewolf's head, "Not like I'm leaving all that much to the imagination as is. Still, pretty close as far as what this whole deal was, I guess. Not bad."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 25, 2018, 06:33:16 PM »
Lugh

She wasn't a hyena... He really had to think about what the whole point of this was. Females couldn't really breed with each other like this. Not even really fake rut with each other.  He stroked his chin in contemplation.  Nope. He didn't understand it at all! "What are you two going to do then?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 25, 2018, 07:40:54 PM »
Amanda

She listened to his tale while puring more sugar into the coffe, hopefully that would help alleviate it's taste, although that was probably a failure in the making regardless.

Nodding at his words, it did seem like he enjoyed that a fair bit more than what he was currently doing. "Then how come you are not working at a restaurant? If you are as skilled as you claim, I'm sure someone would like to hire you."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 26, 2018, 02:43:31 AM »
Valerie

"Dragon-Blooded, Is that so? Then they can not be very famous." Her fist was still outstretched in the pose after she punched. Valerie pulled it back returning to a more a more neutral stance. Despite her snideful remarks she did not sound arrogant, it was more like a cat that had just found a wonderful new toy.

The vampire sudenly dove forward towards Yusho, but instead of coming right at him it looked more like she was about to faceplant in the ground. A millisecond before smashing her pretty face into the ground she caught herself and went into a handstand, the blonde spun around on her hands, her right leg coming straight at him.

Yusho

Her move was disorienting, but it couldn't fully fool his skills. The hint of a delay was enough to allow him to react ahead, ducking by a needle under the swipe of her leg; wind boosted him as it took off errant strands of his hair and nearly bruised his skull.

Yusho grinned and swung at her midsection with a cutting hand as he tried to flip away, from the ground. "Are you famous? I would like to know who and what I face!"

It was close. Too close. He could have gotten a nasty fracture from that.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:44:03 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 26, 2018, 02:52:08 AM »
Nero

"Oof... My head is bursting..."

After a night of escapades, the empress woke up in a puddle of variable viscosity in what slowly came back to her ended up beeing her very first base in this conquest she'd started.

"Not as glamorous as i'd hoped, but a start nonetheless, and a night i would not want missing. So shall we go on seriously now, my new citizens?"