Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175830 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1035 on: June 27, 2018, 04:03:42 PM »
Ezekiel

Hands on his hips, the man's chest rose before he couldn't restrain a heartfelt laughter any longer. "Bwahahahahahah! I appreciate your thoughtfulness, but if only it were that easy!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: June 27, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »
Suerte

"Well I don't want to die either," she said, drawing the gun at her hip.  "How about this?  The match starts on the count of three and ends when the loser cries uncle.  Sound fair to you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: June 27, 2018, 04:40:15 PM »
Ezekiel

Just as she drew her gun,, he drew his finger in the shape of a gun. "Sure thing. Just don't go harboring any grudges if I win alright?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: June 27, 2018, 05:47:53 PM »
Suerte

"Don't worry," she said, taking a step back.  "I like a man who can knock me around a little."

The cowgirl began walking backwards, keeping her eyes locked on his.  "Together now, on the count of three.  One...two...three!"  The second she finished the third number, she did a back flip high into the air, landing gracefully on a rooftop nearby.  Realizing she did not know his powers yet, she simply looked down the barrel of the gun, waiting to see how he reacted.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: June 27, 2018, 05:50:39 PM »
Gingalain

“They’re real enough,” Gingalain said, waving her feline ears around a couple of times to demonstrate. She then turned her head to look at the fallen angel. “If you don’t mind waiting, Miss, I would like to finish with this before doing anything else.”

She then took a single step forwards into the ring drawn by Jalut’s axe.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: June 27, 2018, 05:55:42 PM »
Ezekiel

"One...two...three!" His smile turned fierce as darkness bulged out his arms, readying to go against her assault. He took a few heavy steps, far slower and more deliberate than her impressive leap. She was quick on her fet, maybe even quicker than her...

"Enjoying the view?" He raised his arm up, causing the darkness under him to bubble and expand along his uppercut. Suddenly, a gigantic pitch black centipede erupted from his shadow, about as tall as the house she was standing on, large enough to swallow an elephant whole and soaring high up only to crash down in her direction, crying out a horrific roar!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:01:42 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: June 27, 2018, 06:11:56 PM »
Suerte

"Cute," she said, watching the centipede let out a mighty roar.  As she watched the beast prepare to strike, she couldn't help but be impressed.  Other than gods and goddesses, she has never seen anyone conjure anything that large and powerful before.

A loud crack echoed through the night sky as a bullet sailed through the air, right into the centipede's skull.  "I always loved bugs.  Other than horses and dogs, its really the only not human things we get to see on a daily basis."

Was that enough to take it down?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: June 27, 2018, 06:52:44 PM »
Ezekiel

The bullet struck true, shattering a chunk of its head in one shot, but it failed to stop the creature's momentum. A massive crash shattered the rooftop and caved into the floor below, sending a hail of rubble and debris flying along with dust.

He whistled, knowing that wasn't enough to take her down and raising his hand to face level in order to conjure more shadows that bubbled in his palm like boiling tar.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: June 27, 2018, 07:03:16 PM »
Suerte

As the monster came down, Suerte used its shadow to predict its fall path, moving just to the side of the creature's path.  As the creature fell through the house, the edge of the roof where the cowgirl stood miraculously stood untouched, her arm outstretched, looking down the barrel of her gun.  Once again, the girl fired, this time sending several shots toward the big guy's legs.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: June 27, 2018, 07:06:19 PM »
Ezekiel?

His eyes widened, and he tried moving out of the way of the shots, but they pierced right through him as if he was made of paper. It was almost too easy...

His legs did not even bleed, instead they splashed into a black goo-like substance and he dissolved, much like the centipede tho had fallen next to the girl.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: June 27, 2018, 07:17:24 PM »
Suerte

"Huh," she muttered, this time firing a few more shots at his lunges.  She didn't want to kill him, but something told her this wouldn't work anyway.  She kept her eyes on the man, but listened carefully for the big shadowy bug.  Given how strange his abilities were, she wasn't sure if he could still manipulate it or not.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: June 27, 2018, 07:19:49 PM »
Lucy

the ears were real as she had already figured out, well she did have an edge over her companion when it came to figuring things out. But not so fast! She held out an arm to stop Gingalain from moving any further. The fallen angel had one last piece to say before allowing this to go on any further.

"Then will you follow along with my request once this matter has been resolved?" She asked Gingalain.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: June 27, 2018, 07:47:18 PM »
Ezekiel

It was strange. The man dissappeared entirely into mist, and eventually so did the centipede. It seemed whatever she was guessing about either was mistaken. Could it be she had won so easily?

And suddenly, he revealed his move.

The sky twisted, churned and bloated unnaturally before ripping open, spewing forth a tidal wave of darkness in the shape of a dozen pitch black sharks right next to her. And riding that wave his arms crossed and his expression the epitome of smugness was none other than Ezekiel, ready to crash down on her with the countless hungry creatures. From the beginning, he had used that centipede as a diversion, and cast an illusion to sneak away and reposition himself while casting a clone in his place. Despite his simple and aloof nature, there was more to his empty eyes than it seemed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:48:42 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: June 27, 2018, 08:01:06 PM »
Suerte

Oh shit, she thought as she looked up at the sky swirling with dark power.  Rather than waste time aiming at the creatures, the cowgirl leaped from her spot on the roof to another, fresher home.  Interestingly, the spot she was standing on collapsed.  It was as if she was lucky just to be standing on it to start with.

Without worrying about aiming, she let her relaxed arms pull the trigger on her guns, even as they were aimed at the ground.  The bullets bounced off of the ground and flew upwards into the sky.  As she ran, it looked as if a geyser of bullets were following behind her, flying high up into the sky, threatening to pentetrate Zeke and his minions, but mostly Zeke.

Meanwhile, she simply focused on hopping from rooftop to rooftop, hopefully ensuring the creatures would have a hard time catching up to her.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: June 27, 2018, 08:01:07 PM »
Gingalain

“I reserve judgement on the matter of helping until I know what you wish me to help with. However, I will follow you to whatever destination, within reason, using methods of transportation that allow me to derive the nature of our destination in time to decide and act upon whether or not I still wish to follow you before we actually reach that destination.”
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed