Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175821 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1125 on: July 01, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's frown deflated with a sigh.  "Stupid, I don't want your clothes, I want your company," she said, finally holstering her weapons before letting out another sigh.  "But I guess I can't make you come if you don't want to."

As she turned around to face the manhole, she noticed the streetlights peaking into the sewer.  She stepped into the spotlight created by the light from above and turned around one more time, giving him a quick smile.  "It was a good fight."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 01, 2018, 07:38:42 PM »
Magnificent Tower

You were warned.

The statues sounded almost annoyed as they moved to swipe their massive stone halberds across their fields of vision to hit Ananta and Sakura, hoping to smash them both!

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 01, 2018, 10:21:33 PM »
Dahlia

The name wasn't promising, and the neighborhood looked like the sort of place where Dahlia should be slumming to find information on a target rather than somewhere she'd go for designer boots, but she wasn't about to be too picky. She lifted one of her heels up to remind the woman of the first order of business. "New boots. Designer, in black, I don't particularly care which brand."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: July 02, 2018, 12:08:51 AM »
Yusho

It took him a quiet instant to grip the circumstances, opening up a train of new questions in his mind. He didn't know of any legend or records that described what Valerie made this Nexus out to be, but from what he could tell, this place had to be somewhere beyond the depths of chaos, and by accident or some bastardly intent it kept pulling things here, like some carnivorous land of myth. Yusho didn't consider deeply where it got so much that was unrecognizable to his experience or hearsay; but perhaps the bedrock on which this city stood had even been part of Creation once, and more wanderers like him had come by before?

"I'm enlightened and yet confused," he remarked, more to himself than the vampire king. He didn't remember walking through nary a middlemarch or even forbidden grounds to have ended up in such a disquieting place.

With that though, he was reassured in what he could do for this place. His purpose was the same as always.

Yusho then loosened a chuckle towards Valerie and bit down on his pizza slices again. "So you're ensnaring me, are you?" He asked through his chewing.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: July 02, 2018, 01:54:41 AM »
Gingalain

Gingalain was glad that the Demon was allowing her the first hit, which made her plan that much easier. She jumped at Jalut, accelerating far beyond her normal speed limit, smacking into Jalut with her arms around him. Without stopping a moment to think, she lifted up Jalut as hard as she could and prepared to jump again, about to slam him into the back wall of the church if he didn’t stop her in time. He would need to act quickly, or else he would be carried out of he circle, breaking the Geas that kept the churchgoers from fleeing.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 02, 2018, 02:29:22 AM »
Valerie

He was most likely confused ad to the exact method that had ended him up here. It was a mystery to them as well, in that regard he had her sympathy, but it did appear he had found some purpose for himself which was a reassuring sign, and made a small part of her that was deeply buried beyond years and years of constant sneaking in the shadows a tiny bit relieved, like a burden had been lifted from her. Not that it was her job to acclimate him in the first place though.

"I am quite impressed with your restraint Lord Yusho, impressed but also a smidgen offended. Is my form not good enough for you?" A mock glare met his chuckling.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 02, 2018, 02:36:27 AM »
Nero

"Umu, umu, of course! You are welcome! Together we shall bring the glory of Roma to this realm!"

Before the newly appointed court wizard could get up again, her liege arched forward, forming a perfect 90° angle with her bodacious buttocks, to bring her luscious, still slightly semen-crusted lips to the girl's long ear and whisper:

"I daresay you are cuter when you're honest, my lass. I look forward to seeing that expression again soon."

Eruraviel

"Nya-ha-ha~" Interesting! Oh so interesting!

Eru simply smiled with a catlike grin and looked at the the gathered crowd. Go back to your homes! We'll contact you when the time is right!" She exclaimed with a flamboyant gesutre, dismissing them.

"War is different here than you're used to, Nero. We need to formulate a tactical plan and find the ideal place to attack before making any moves."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:12:39 AM by Bern »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: July 02, 2018, 03:48:13 AM »
Yusho

He gulped down the food in his mouth and cleared his throat, his one eye flirting with her hurt glare. Yusho retorted with clarity to his voice, despite the hesitation "Ah, not at all! You see, I was, mm, worried it would offend you if I let you think I was so easy."

The monk quickly chomped down on more pizza before addressing her again, "You know, this is quite good, and you've relieved my worries, so I'd like to thank you for the hospitality. If you would bear with me for a longer time, too, I'd be thankful. What could I do for you in exchange?"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:48:51 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: July 02, 2018, 04:10:20 AM »
Valerie

No she would no do that, she swould not pout, no way in hell. She was the King and no mere Human even if he was a monk of some holy order was gonna reduce her to such a state. An absolutely preposterous notion was what it was, one that had no chance of happening. Yes it was completely beneath her, to even consider it was an insult to everything she stood for, and everything she had worked for during countless upon countless years.

She would stay positive.

"It would be far too much to ask for some of your blood, the act is as intense as it is intimate and I would not wish to bring such shame on you."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: July 02, 2018, 04:24:19 AM »
Yusho

He felt slightly like he'd kicked her spirits instead of waving off the matter with a light heart. The impression he got from the figure on his lap was a somewhat genuine one. Yusho briefly wondered if he really was being fooled, but instead inquired after what she'd just said. King or not, she couldn't just leave a monk feeling uneasy over his own actions.

"Shame?" His eye narrowed, as he leaned back in the chair. Not that he doubted her, but there was a context alien to his all too human understanding that was slipping by. "Listen! You've given me sustenance, and so long as your character is upright, nothing is off in aiding you likewise. It'd be more shameful if I couldn't bleed a little for this."

That, and he felt more at ease shouldering that burden than allowing her to hunt humans, no matter how little was taken from each.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:27:11 AM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 02, 2018, 04:54:38 AM »
Valerie

The King met his gaze for a moment, uncertain if how to proceed. Did he truly mean that, it took her a moment to realize that she should not be questioning herself like this, it was unbecoming of her. She would first get more comfortable. The King then slid forward on his lap and leaned closer and closer.

Her mouth met his neck, a probing tongue came out to have a taste, then fangs burst forward as she bit down.

Valerie's eyes flew open wide. It had been too long, the shock of just how good, how right this felt nearly overwhelmed her, she could almost feel her heart exploding in her chest, and it would be so much more intense for him.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:55:18 AM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: July 02, 2018, 05:37:36 AM »
Yusho

Yusho actually meant to suggest his arm, if she was going to drink directly from his body. He didn't expect the (probably) daring manuever to nestle onto his lap, nor that she would start tasting his neck. Only decades-ingrained discipline kept him from just as quickly reaching for her vital points, but as her fangs sunk into him his body went stiff, reinforcing itself with wood and earth essence.

The only thing that really did was fill Valerie's mouth with the vigorous aftertaste of blossoming life and the salty edge of stone too. Yusho's body seized up momentarily in shock, making him let out a strained gasp. It was as if a rush of molten pleasure had been poured into his bloodstream from where the vampire king's teeth pierced him, and the earthen power holding up his spirit could only help so much against the sensations that made all his limbs tingle for a long moment.

His hands found her shoulders, placing them in an iron grip, and Yusho hazily tried to think up words of protest. By the Dragons, it was worse than drugs, the intensity numbing and the consequences a rush that would surely leave normal men queasy on the floor.

She may actually be more dangerous than the fair folk he internally compared her to earlier, he thought, shuddering and attempting to focus on his own pulse and the amount of blood that failed to rush to his head.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 05:38:18 AM by YOLF »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: July 02, 2018, 06:02:24 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's frown deflated with a sigh.  "Stupid, I don't want your clothes, I want your company," she said, finally holstering her weapons before letting out another sigh.  "But I guess I can't make you come if you don't want to."

As she turned around to face the manhole, she noticed the streetlights peaking into the sewer.  She stepped into the spotlight created by the light from above and turned around one more time, giving him a quick smile.  "It was a good fight."

Ezekiel

"Gets the blood boiling eh?" He nodded with a friendly grin. A dramatic snap of his fingers was all it took for his body to vanish like mist, only to reappear next to her with a casual hand on his hip. It seemed no different than teleportation, but knowing him it could be something else entirely.

"And don't put words in my mouth. As if I'd pass on a chance like this. But this is quite a pickle. If my magic won't do then I'll have to cover you with my own body to protect you from peeping eyes." He dragged her closer to his chest with his immensely strong arm, squishing her body against his in a most suggestive manner and a most smug smile.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:12:08 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: July 02, 2018, 06:29:58 AM »
Lighthart

She blinked for a second, surprised by her reaction. Her... cute? Praise was only natural before one's betters, but no one had ever called her such a thing. Monster or demon was a far more comfortable name, one apt for her status and one she would at least be used to. When this form had been natural to her, such names were not too uncommon.

She did not hide her faint blush, but shook her head before chopping Hanna's head with a lighthearted fist and a pout.

"No, the form's alright. Why would I be ashamed of my own body? It's simply that the notion of being in this state permanently is no different notion than being a decrepit invalid. Some power users go as far as to devour their own kin's hearts in order to avoid this fate." She closed her eyes solemnly, even to someone as her the usurper's tale was  hardly a pleasant one.

"To become LOST perpetually is to some a fate worse than death, and hardly a jesting matter... hrm, then again I should not have been so callous. As you are of another world, you would not know of Nobles or such. It was my mistake to chastise you for such a thing, but do not even think pf such a scheme again. I will know, and I will have to do things to you that would be enjoyable for neither of us. Well, you at the very least."

A small grin appeared on her face. As angry as she had been, this had not been... appropriate to her loyal vassal. The sun may not be wrong or mistaken, such a thought would not even enter her mind, but perhaps she should have been mindful of her burning rays.

So she patted her on the shoulder and smiled.

"If I were truly powerless, I would not be able to fulfill my sacred duty of hauling your butt like a potato out of whatever trouble you'd get in."

Hannah

... hah. It seemed that even Lighthart had an actual cute side to her, not just a cute little body. That meant Hannah had to pat her head and smile indulgently for her familiar. "Well it would be far from the worst thing I've ever seen people do for power. It's a scary thing to need it and not have it. So, I'll just have to make sure you're okay until you recover from whatever gets you like this!"

The potato comment sunk in a few moments later. "Wait, what's this about my butt now?" She looked at Eleanor too for this one. "My butt doesn't look like a potato, right...?"

Oh wait, that girl was high as a kite. "Is, is that stuff even any good?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: July 02, 2018, 06:35:17 AM »
Lolihart

The now deagefied paladin slammed her fist with her palm, or rather her palm with her fist. What a foolish vassal, was the answer not evident?

"Of course! Potatoes are rich, versatile, nutritious and delicious! You would be a fool to deny the wonder that is- wait, never mind. You aren't talking about butts or potatoes..."

Her focus turned to the thing Hannah was now focusing on, and she would hardly deny it made her just a tad bit more curious than if she had been all alone.

"I wonder if she can even hear us."