Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178261 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1275 on: July 08, 2018, 04:15:28 AM »
Thea

"You're welcome." When their hands parted she pulled her glove back on with her mind, tightened it with her fingers, and clenched them into a fist. After that she considered the name given by the girl. It was different than she was accustomed to by far. It felt like something from a distant star.

"Tsu mi ko..." she said slowly, as if tasting the name on her tongue. "I have not heard the like before. But, Tsumiko. Yes, I like it. You are fortunate to have it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 08, 2018, 05:35:11 PM »
Suerte

"Ow!" the cowgirl yelped, rubbing her head.  "But yo-"

She was cut off by the girl's relentless lecturing.  Perhaps it was the spectacle of it all, or maybe it was the sheer intensity of her lecturing.  But the pinkish purple haired girl simply bowed her head and nodded in response to the smaller girl's lecturing.

"Yes ma'am.  I'll go pay after I grab a hat."

Meanwhile in the back room

It had been a long day, the type of long day where the exit door looked like a gateway to a far off fantasy world.  The light from the computer screen seemed to almost live in James's eyes as he stared at the device, his face scrunched up in frustration.  "Goddamn it," he groaned.

Moving his mouse to the new tab button, he decided to take a break and check out some news.  The article was titled, "Supernatural arrested after killing 15 civilians."  Not interested in the story, he pulled up another tab,  "Officials are worried about the cities property damage problem."

The door to his office swung open, striking the wall with a desperate fury.  The crash was punctuated by the look of terror on the employee's face.  "John?  What's wrong?"

John stood at the door, panting for a few seconds before he said, "Fire girl with sword and girl with fancy gun fighting."

"Slow down.  What?"

"There was a fight between two supernatural costumers.  It almost burned down our merchandise and I tried to stop it."

James raised an eyebrow at his employee.  "So let me get this straight.  You saw two hostile supernatural customers and decided that you should confront them without any security or backup?"

"Yeah....  Look!  Just comeon!  They could be burning down the whole store by now!"

James raised his head to the air and sucked in as much of it through his nose as possible.  "I don't smell any smoke.  Are you sure?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 08, 2018, 05:56:06 PM »
Tsumiko

"Ah."

Tsumiko broke eye contact and began to scratch at her bandaged oversized arm. Looking away from Thea momentarily. "Ah, well... I'm glad somebody thinks that." Her smile remained, but it now had a forced air to it. "Thanks, Thea." Just like her face, her voice was rather strained.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 08, 2018, 06:07:50 PM »
Thea

The empress was not so easily deceived. Fortunately the fault lay in her own... inadequacy, this time. Or unfortunately, as it were.

"I sense discomfort in you. Forgive me - I did not mean to offend." Then she sighed, in a self-deprecating way, at how strange it felt to interact with someone from a position other than authority. This 'ally' matter was going to take some brushing off of old skills.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 08, 2018, 06:17:55 PM »
Thea

The empress was not so easily deceived. Fortunately the fault lay in her own... inadequacy, this time. Or unfortunately, as it were.

"I sense discomfort in you. Forgive me - I did not mean to offend." Then she sighed, in a self-deprecating way, at how strange it felt to interact with someone from a position other than authority. This 'ally' matter was going to take some brushing off of old skills.

Tsumiko

"Mmm. You didn't really offend me." She  rested her chin upon her toned legs and buried the lower half of her face. "You couldn't have known, anyway."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 08, 2018, 06:19:58 PM »
Thea

"Normally, I would have," she confessed with a wry grin. "But you are exceptionally difficult to read for me. It's forcing me to fall back on old skills rather than rely on the... crutch, that I have for a long time now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 08, 2018, 06:21:26 PM »
Thea

"Normally, I would have," she confessed with a wry grin. "But you are exceptionally difficult to read for me. It's forcing me to fall back on old skills rather than rely on the... crutch, that I have for a long time now."

Tsumiko

"Mhhh, I see." Tsumiko left it at that, not one to pry into another's affair, instead simply sitting and watching the sun set.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 08, 2018, 06:28:54 PM »
Thea

The quiet sort... that was also fine. She turned her eyes from Tsumiko to the sun, and enjoyed the singular sunset. Focusing on it long enough left her feeling more centered, took her mind off the revelation of her own slacking social skills.

And the tingling, growing, discomfort of her own decaying body.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 08, 2018, 06:30:10 PM »
Lugh

The blonde gave out a burst of laughter. "Y-you? Big? That's really funny! I've breeded bitches that could swallow you whole." Not easily, mind you. Also they were usually spirits but he didn't really differentiate then. "I could eat you in two bites, clothes or no." And Lugh turned to face the other girl.

"I don't like wrapping either."

Dahlia

"... you missed the joke," she said to Lugh in the flattest tone she could muster. But then, what did she expect from someone quite literally raised by wolves? "And you would be surprised how hard I am to swallow, if we're going to speak literally."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 08, 2018, 06:38:33 PM »
Thea

The quiet sort... that was also fine. She turned her eyes from Tsumiko to the sun, and enjoyed the singular sunset. Focusing on it long enough left her feeling more centered, took her mind off the revelation of her own slacking social skills.

And the tingling, growing, discomfort of her own decaying body.

Tsumiko

After a few minutes of watching the sunset, Tsumiko stood up and offered Thea her hand.

"I really need to get something to eat, so would you care to join me, Thea? Food is always better when eaten with friends."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 08, 2018, 06:40:50 PM »
Thea

She turned her head up to that hand, and after a moment's consideration reached up to take it. "I suppose I could stand to see what they have for food on this world." Thea's words reached her. "Heh. This world. What a treat. Lead the way."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 08, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf's head tilted, to the point it looked like it might break, as she looked at Nero with an expression that only asked one thing. Why?

But after but a moment, Eru's head returned to its normal orientation. "Ah, Empress, that's quite impressive, but we need to decide our proper avenue of attack. Angering the locals too much will lead to you getting crushed by their combined strength."

Eru clapped her hands. "Therefore!" She said with a cheerful smile, reaching out, grabbing Nero's shoulder and said a few works in a forgetten and dreadful tongue. The very words sent shivers down everybody present's minds.

And then, they were no longer where they once were. They actually appeared to be in the sky. The elf grabbed onto Nero and held her empress up, small wings at her hips flapping frequently to keep her afloat.

"One should not just take whatever's in front of you when one has choices, my Empress. Let us choose our avenue of attack wisely."

Nero

"Huh? What...Uwaaaaahhh!"

Before she could even express her disappointment at the elf girl's lukewarm reaction, Nero found herself hoisted up in the air, looking down at the entirety of the massive city while the cold winds cut her throat as she  breathed in in surprise.

"Whyyyyy i was'nt ready... urgh..."

And so it came to occur that the last of the line of Augustus, slightly green in the face, went above and beyond where she ever expected to be.

"I wasn't meaning to attack yet..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 08, 2018, 07:08:50 PM »
Thea

She turned her head up to that hand, and after a moment's consideration reached up to take it. "I suppose I could stand to see what they have for food on this world." Thea's words reached her. "Heh. This world. What a treat. Lead the way."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko cocked her head, confused what her friend meant with her chuckle. It was kind of weird how calm she was about being here now, honestly.

Ignoring the nagging paranoia in the back of her head, Tsumiko expertly hopped across the rooftops, happy to see that Thea was able to keep up with her jumps. Eventually, the two reached her house. The shingles were peeling, and some of the boards were freshly nailed to the wall as if they'd fallen off recently or rotted away even. All in all, it was a total dump in the slums.

Tsumiko stratched her cheek a bit as she smiled apologetically. "Sorry... but this is where I live right now." She opened the door for the purple haired woman. "Please, make yourself at home. What's mine is yours."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 08, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf's head tilted, to the point it looked like it might break, as she looked at Nero with an expression that only asked one thing. Why?

But after but a moment, Eru's head returned to its normal orientation. "Ah, Empress, that's quite impressive, but we need to decide our proper avenue of attack. Angering the locals too much will lead to you getting crushed by their combined strength."

Eru clapped her hands. "Therefore!" She said with a cheerful smile, reaching out, grabbing Nero's shoulder and said a few works in a forgetten and dreadful tongue. The very words sent shivers down everybody present's minds.

And then, they were no longer where they once were. They actually appeared to be in the sky. The elf grabbed onto Nero and held her empress up, small wings at her hips flapping frequently to keep her afloat.

"One should not just take whatever's in front of you when one has choices, my Empress. Let us choose our avenue of attack wisely."

Nero

"Huh? What...Uwaaaaahhh!"

Before she could even express her disappointment at the elf girl's lukewarm reaction, Nero found herself hoisted up in the air, looking down at the entirety of the massive city while the cold winds cut her throat as she  breathed in in surprise.

"Whyyyyy i was'nt ready... urgh..."

And so it came to occur that the last of the line of Augustus, slightly green in the face, went above and beyond where she ever expected to be.

"I wasn't meaning to attack yet..."

Eruraviel

The elf's tail wrapped itself around Nero's waist, holding her up as the elf let go with her arms. She reached out and stretched. "Ahhhh, it feels so nice to be letting loose for once."

"Well, dispell your magic castle then. It's sort of a declaration of war against the sitting chief we're going to topple. She then reached down and pulled Nero up to her, giving her breasts a nice feel. The information she'd gotten from reading her soul made Eru think that Nero would probably enjoy being groped.

"It was extraordinarily pretty, however, my empress. I'd love to have a tour later~"

She sent a mental command to her laboratory, ordering the automated golems to start the creation of golem shells sutiable to put the souls she'd collected into. An army would be rather nice to have. She squeeze a bit harder and giggled. "I think we should invade one of the outer areas first, that isn't under strong control by anyone important."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:18:00 PM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 08, 2018, 07:30:34 PM »
Lugh

He leaned in, sniffing. Blood clinging to the skin. The smell that went into exploding sticks humans here had and the sweet hum of magic. But they were close. So close that there were easier ways to do this! That was when Lugh just tried to bite her, snapping at her hand.