Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178308 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1335 on: July 10, 2018, 11:06:14 PM »
Suerte

The gun flew off Suerte's finger, sailing through the air and under a car parked nearby.  "What?" she asked, her eyes wide and her cheeks getting a little red.  Normally she was pretty confident about this kind of topic, but it was so out of nowhere and so... direct.  "What does that have to do with justice?!"

At least her pose was sort of cool.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 10, 2018, 11:22:35 PM »
Nero

"Mpf! This-" She moaned as the older elf girl expertly handled her erogenous zones "-long?"

Running down her legs, the empress' juices rained down on the city as they hovered it, still filled up with the seeds of all kinds of life of the bustling supernatural metropolis, the handling of her pride and joy by the delicate yet forceful hands made her body react, welcoming yet more.

"This city.. huff.. is full of surprises..."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:07:17 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 10, 2018, 11:33:17 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf sniffed, and her ears began to twitch. Hmph. So easy... She complained as she abruptly stopped as fast as she'd started. Well, she'd be a fun lay if nothing else.

"Hmmmm... So... what about this area?" Eru pointed towards a spot on the ground that looked rather derelect and downtrodden, and the area she was pointing at suddenly began to glow faintly in Nero's eyes.

"It seems to be downtrodden, which means we should be able to conquer the land without much opposition, and because it's a poorly constructed slum, we could just level the whole place to the ground and rebuild it anew without anyone complaining too much."  With how serious she sounded, one could scarcely believe that until moments before she'd been molesting the poor empress. "Plus, it will allow me to construct a large amount of golems in a short period of time."

Squeeze squeeze

"How does that sound?" The elf asked seriously.

Squeeze squeeze.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:35:36 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 11, 2018, 12:00:57 AM »
Lucy

"You-"

The voice was torn away much like her head. Before she could even blink, the fallen angel was missing most of her head, the twin blades of legend piercing her eyesockets, skull, brain, and everything. Leaving nothing behind as the violent force ripped her head clean of her shoulder. A strange whiteish semi fluid mist leaked out of the gaping holes, cursing, not her but something, something else.

The left hand of the angel moved, it wasn't possible, shouldn't be possible her body being the way it was, but it moved. It moved to the top of the Feline knight's head, resting there solemnly.

Her legs were already gone, the waist following now, scattering to the wind, her body unable to hold itself together.

But even so she accepted the feline knight.

And then she was gone.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 11, 2018, 12:03:20 AM »
Valerie

"I will drop that subject if that is what you desire.... for now." Valerie then led him out of the castle a different way than they had come in. Somehow it seemed shorter than the way there, but that couldn't be right? Before long the two of them were back in her orchard, the bats were nowhere to be seen at this time, perhaps they were all out and about.

"Where would you desire to go first my dear guest?" She looked over her shoulder to the monk as she asked him, awaiting an answer before continuing her tour.

Yusho

Safe, for now. "Safe" from a beauty's dubious predations at any rate, but it's not as if being a wanderer had caused him to lose every manner of standards. The shifting of the topic gave him enough peace of mind to look to less distracting things (and to stop making excuses, for now).

Yusho cast his eyes past the orchard, unclasping his hands from behind his back. The Realm was the veritable pinnacle of civilization in Creation, those places that were magical before earthly architecture or which hoarded artifice from lost ages aside, and it hoarded its supremacy jealously. But this city had an atmosphere the likes of which he'd hardly found even in the Imperial City among its great palaces and polished streets and grand works of architecture, one of ubiquitous urbanization.

"What's the tallest point this part of the city? Perspective is important," he decided, nodding. "You can tell me about whatever you please on our way there."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: July 11, 2018, 12:05:20 AM »
Lily

She leaned even closer, still defying gravity with her unnatural posture. "Because one of the chiefs is a sex demon, a succubus if you wann be more precise and all. She runs her district from a strip club, and I think you get where I'm going with this."

Lily bounced back to her normal stance like she was a tightly coiled spring. "I don't wanna have look out for you when you freeze up cause something real nasty is going on."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 11, 2018, 12:23:56 AM »
Suerte

"Oh!" she said, remembering her comment from earlier.  It seemed she had someone in particular in mind when she mentioned sex demons.  Still, she couldn't help but press her fingers together nervously.  "Ok... well don't judge me, but I actually am not a virgin..."

She watched the girl spring back to her normal position.  "Don't worry, ill be fine if all we have to do is sex stuff...."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: July 11, 2018, 12:31:41 AM »
Nero

"Hm? My, you are quite hot-and-cold..."

The empress could not help but show her disappointment at the change in the other girl's attitude, but she did adopt a more serious stance looking at the district highlighted, albeit she did note that her charme held the strategist's hands' attention still.

"Golems, you say? What kind of Golems is it you make?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 11, 2018, 12:39:26 AM »
Nero

The empress could not help but show her disappointment at the change in the other girl's attitude, but she did adopt a more serious stance looking at the district highlighted, albeit she did note that her charme held the strategist's hands' attention still.

Eruraviel

"Ehehe, it's just how I am~" Eru winked at Nero, not that she could see it. Squeeze squeeze The elf squeezed her breasts again, but without acknowledging it, she started speaking as if nothing had happened. "Oh, all sorts of them! Flesh, stone, wood, rock, you name it. I can make anything come to life and serve under me, mwahahahaha~" It was quite a poor attempt at an evil laugh with her soft and melodious voice. "The secret ingredient is love~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: July 11, 2018, 12:44:22 AM »
Lily

"That's great!" She then snapped her fingers and pulled Suerte along with her. "I'll be counting on you then Suerte~" The redhead pulled them through the city, for a while until they reached a district that looked like it was oriented towards nightlife. With a confident stride she lead them through it, and eventually they reached their goal,the large building known as The Luscious Angel. The base of operation of the Chief of this district.

"And we're here!" She pushed Suerte in along with her as she flung the doors open violently.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:53:44 AM by Bern »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: July 11, 2018, 12:57:14 AM »
Nero

Eruraviel

"Ehehe, it's just how I am~" Eru winked at Nero, not that she could see it. Squeeze squeeze The elf squeezed her breasts again, but without acknowledging it, she started speaking as if nothing had happened. "Oh, all sorts of them! Flesh, stone, wood, rock, you name it. I can make anything come to life and serve under me, mwahahahaha~" It was quite a poor attempt at an evil laugh with her soft and melodious voice. "The secret ingredient is love~"

nERO

The empress' ears perked up at those words, and with a slightly deranged smile, she could not help but let her brain jump to a multitude of ideas upon those words.

"Anything... you say?"

Not wanting to seem like a lecher in front of her new strategist, she coughed, trying to reassert herself, but...

*squeeze*

This woman did not at all make it easy not to stay in the mood!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: July 11, 2018, 01:08:55 AM »
???

As soon as the doors were violently flung open, a tall white haired succubus seemed to instantaneously appear in front of them, wings flapping slowly and glowering at them with a beaming smile on her face. Some people close by noticed and began to form a crowd to watch, but most of the patrons seemed unworried about the violent entry into the facility. "Hello~ Welcome to the luscious angel~ I'm going to need to ask you two to refrain from disturbing the other guests like that, ok~♡? Our goal is to make sure everybody has a good time~" Her tone was sweet and disarming, but her brilliant scarlet eyes glared down at them from above. The demon was clearly annoyed at having been disturbed like this and was simply controlling her emotions.

"What sort of service are you here for? I can find someone to bring you to the proper area if you'd like~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: July 11, 2018, 01:31:33 AM »
Suerte

Woah

As the door flung open, Suerte glanced into a world she had never seen.  As she took her first breath into this new world, her nose was molested by what could only be described as pure pleasure.  Food, sex and something strangely pleasurable filled the air.  Her eyes were assaulted by a variety of body types and not in the some are thicc while others are slim kind of thing.  Although that was absolutely a thing.  She could see girls wrapped around poles with cocks hidden behind tight panties.  It made her feel overdressed.

She could see why Lily didn't want to bring some sexless virgin.  It would be like guiding a sheep to a pack full of wolves.

"Wow, your cute!" she said to the woman greeting them, positioning herself beside Lily.  "Is this whole place filled with girls like you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 11, 2018, 01:36:24 AM »
Greed

"You were going to wake the fish," she replied almost absentmindedly. "It was too early, and you wanted to talk. So we will talk." The question of what fish she was speaking of could be answered immediately. The whole sea stirred from one end of the sky to the other, the ocean heaving as the raft shook like the ragged bit of wood it was in the rising storm. It was vast, too vast to even describe. It was as if a golden landmass had arisen from the waters, teeth that dwarfed mountains and scales larger than nations. Its eyes were shut just as the girl's were. The jaw closed around the fishing line which snapped without resistance. Then she prepared the next line as it sank into the depths.

The King of Greed turned to him with that serene smile carved onto her face. "Do you still want to talk?"

Ezekiel
His eyes were open and his smile was gaping flatly when the titanic fish emerged, with such size he could not even believe it. He just stood there stupefied, even when it landed back into the water and even a little bit after.

What was this tremor in his body? Could this be... fear? Hah, how ridiculous! He could have no such emotion, someone like him who had nothing to lose could not fear anything in the world. Of course, as he began to laugh heartily with closed eyes and a genuinely joyful smile, he understood this emotion. It must have been mockery, towards this vessel who stood so small before the world. Too small, still too small. This would be a height he might never reach.

"That fish looks pretty awake to me." He delivered the simple retort with a grin on his face, relaxing with sure confidence.

But that didn't mean he just gave up. As he opened his eyes and smiled, his hollow eyes reflected the girl with a burning want, a desire closer to greed than any other emotion. And thus, he stepped forward on the edge of the raft and dangled his legs over it, forming a fishing rod out of his darkness.

"Well why would I pass chatting up with a lovely lady as yourself? May I?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 11, 2018, 01:58:21 AM »
Lily

The scandalous surrounding didn't cause her to even raise an eyebrow, she'd been expecting it and had seen similar places before in her time. "My apprentice here is really needs to get some." She pushed Suerte forward with a determined hand. "Could you bring her the best you have." Her crimson eyes focused on the succubi, relaying how serious she was.

"By which I mean could you bring the mistress?"