Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179754 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1425 on: July 13, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »
Suerte

For Suerte, the key to taking a hard throat fucking was just to keep her eyes closed.  She angled her head so that even the enormous girth would not keep her from choking.  Tears trickled down her cheeks from the sheer strain of the task.  After all, she hadn't taken anything this big before.

The cowgirl's eyes shot open as something familiar leaked from the tip of the head being pressed against her forehead.  It was warm and gooey.  Meanwhile, the demon's tail reached down into her panties, making her realize just how wet she had become.  A surge of magical energy surged through her body from her pussy, forcing a moan that broke Suerte's contact with Vanilla's dick.

"W-woah," she mumbled, quickly stripping her mini skirt and panties, only to feel and see a foot long dick sprout from where her pussy used to be.  Astonished, the dirty blond wrapped her own fingers around her new shaft, checking its legitimacy.  She could feel the veins, the insane stiffness and she could see the size.  "Mmmm...." she moaned.  "I like this..."

The cowgirl stepped forward with a strange new confidence, her thicc thighs and sizable ass swaying oh so gracefully in sync with her step.  One hand reached out and grabbed the demon's skull before flowing down the girl's silky hair.  Her fingers curled around those lockes, twisting her around so that her back was to Suerte.  With that delicious ass in view, she plunged her new cock into the only hole left back there.

An aggressive greed overwhelmed her, spuring her hips to ram her victim with reckless abandon.  A moan escaped from her lips as her free hand traced the demon's back, gliding down to her generous breasts.  "Alright, if there is little you can't do, lets test that," she said.  "I've always had trouble building visible muscle, so your going to fix that.  I want a hard six pack and nice tennis ball sized biceps that show when I flex.  Oh, and gimme a strong looking back too.  I hear backs are nice."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 13, 2018, 07:09:21 PM »
Ivanna

Huh, strange, she wasn't expecting any calls. Nor did she recognize the number. She was about to decline the call when on a whim, she decided to answer it.

"Hello, this is Tzaritsa Ivanna." She could use a laugh. And knowing who to punish for so insolently calling her would be a nice way to break up the boredom.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 13, 2018, 07:18:08 PM »
Suerte

For Suerte, the key to taking a hard throat fucking was just to keep her eyes closed. She angled her head so that even the enormous girth would not keep her from choking. Tears trickled down her cheeks from the sheer strain of the task. After all, she hadn't taken anything this big before.

The cowgirl's eyes shot open as something familiar leaked from the tip of the head being pressed against her forehead. It was warm and gooey. Meanwhile, the demon's tail reached down into her panties, making her realize just how wet she had become. A surge of magical energy surged through her body from her pussy, forcing a moan that broke Suerte's contact with Vanilla's dick.

"W-woah," she mumbled, quickly stripping her mini skirt and panties, only to feel and see a foot long dick sprout from where her pussy used to be. Astonished, the dirty blond wrapped her own fingers around her new shaft, checking its legitimacy. She could feel the veins, the insane stiffness and she could see the size. "Mmmm...." she moaned. "I like this..."

The cowgirl stepped forward with a strange new confidence, her thicc thighs and sizable ass swaying oh so gracefully in sync with her step. One hand reached out and grabbed the demon's skull before flowing down the girl's silky hair. Her fingers curled around those lockes, twisting her around so that her back was to Suerte. With that delicious ass in view, she plunged her new cock into the only hole left back there.

An aggressive greed overwhelmed her, spuring her hips to ram her victim with reckless abandon. A moan escaped from her lips as her free hand traced the demon's back, gliding down to her generous breasts. "Alright, if there is little you can't do, lets test that," she said. "I've always had trouble building visible muscle, so your going to fix that. I want a hard six pack and nice tennis ball sized biceps that show when I flex. Oh, and gimme a strong looking back too. I hear backs are nice."

Vanilla

"Yeep~" The succubus yelped cutely when Suerte suddenly took control, spinning her around and suddenly slamming her in the ass, reaming the girl oh so pleasantly mercilously.

It was tight. Tighter than anything Suerte could have imagined. Yet it yielded effortlessly, allowing Suerte to slam her all the way to the base and back. Then Vanilla squeezed down hard, squeezing down at the apex of every thrust. A loud wet slapping sound came from below where her two large cocks swung back and fourth, slapping against each other.

"Hahahaha!" She began to laugh, thrusting her hips backwards in sync with Suerte. "Of course I can do that for you! But, is this big enough for you? I can make it much much bigger and far more sensative if you want~" She began to moan, wet liquid running down her thick thighs and spilling out onto the floor, as if protesting the fact it was being oh so neglected.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 13, 2018, 10:32:59 PM »
Suerte

It was strange.  Truthfully, she did not think this would be something she was into.  After all, she hadn't even thought this sort of play was a possiblity.  But as she thrust her feminine hips forwards, she found herself suprised at how much each stroke pushed out a louder moan.  Perhaps it was the high of having this new novel tool, or the fact that she was able to hit the back with it.  In either case, it was fun.

"Sweetie you are already hella tight!  You sure you can even take bigger?" she groaned.  With one mighty movement, she tightened her grip on the girl's head, pulled out of her ass and prepared to thrust into her new target.  Licking her lips, she pulled the demon's head back a bit so she could get a good glimpse at the arch in her back.  At the peak of the arch, she thrusted forward, piercing that tight pussy without a hint of remorse.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 13, 2018, 11:24:20 PM »
Vanilla

"Ahn, ahn..." Vanilla continued letting out cute short little moans. "Of course I can! If you want a big ol donkey dick I can accomidate!" So-ah!" She yelped when Suerte suddenly grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and pulled out of her ass with a loud slap. She waggled her hips, rubbing her thighs together in anticipation of what she knew was about to come next. Suerte suddenly thrust into her pussy, smashing all the way in right through her hymen. Yes, a hymen. She yelped a little bit as it broke and as their balls painfully slapped together.

"Ehehehehe... did you like my little surprise~?" She tilted her head back so she could see Suerte's reaction.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 13, 2018, 11:44:42 PM »
Liseth

The voice that came from the device was rather raspy. Like a chain smoker who was just a few steps away from getting a hole punched in his throat to let him breath. "My apologies, your Majesty. Normally I would not be so rude but there is vital information that has come to my attention that only you have the strength to pursue. The parasite within Yodth has grown beyond any hope of stopping it at this point. Its ruler has been left with the choice of expansion or death, and it will choose expansion."

"You are the only one amongst the Chiefs with the righteousness to cut to its heart."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 14, 2018, 12:01:56 AM »
Suerte

As her new dick pierced her pussy, she felt it break through something familiar.  "Oooooh....ngh... that was..." she moaned, each word being uttered at the back end of each thrust.  When the demon looked back, she would see Suerte's eyes ablaze with hungry desire.  Those eyes communicated everything she needed to hear.  I want to violate your innocent body even more!

Suerte burst out into a somewhat sinister chuckle.  "Jesus!  If I knew you were going to pull one over on me like that I would change my approach," she said, retracting her dick from her pussy.  She realized she loved hearing that sloppy wet noise even when its coming out of someone else.  "I would have taken my time pillaging your sweet flower.  Now do it and depending on how you do, ill think about how I want to deal with your little surprise."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 14, 2018, 12:11:52 AM »
Vanilla

Taking her chance, the succubus spun around, knocking Suerte over and pinning her down. Her dicks rubbed against Suerte's own larger one as the demon massaged her abs. She reached down and grabbed one of her dicks alongside Suerte's, expertly jerking them both off, her hand working magic that only an elder sex demon would know how to. The heads rubbed together, eliciting small moans from the demon. "But mistress, didn't you want me to modify your physique as well?" She asked with a hungry glint in her eyes. "Let's see..." her dainty white fingertips tickled Suerte's stomach, and rock hard definition slowly began to form in front of her very eyes.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 14, 2018, 12:50:14 AM »
Suerte

A sharp moan escaped Suerte's lips as she was shoved to the ground.  A small cry followed as she found her larger dick forked between Vanilla's two dicks.  Her smile shrank into a nervous stare, while her legs and arms began shaking in anticipation.  Her mouth dropped a bit but no moan came out.  Instead, she watched intently and squirmed a little as Vanilla's dainty arms massaged her flat belly.  Just as the girl promised, abs began to form on her previously featureless stomach.

"Ooooh yes!" she cried.  Her hips thrusted forward, causing her large dick to move in the girl's hands.  "I like how that looks!  Make it a little more defined!  Now do my arms, then... the most important organ."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 14, 2018, 12:57:04 AM »
Suerte

A sharp moan escaped Suerte's lips as she was shoved to the ground.  A small cry followed as she found her larger dick forked between Vanilla's two dicks.  Her smile shrank into a nervous stare, while her legs and arms began shaking in anticipation.  Her mouth dropped a bit but no moan came out.  Instead, she watched intently and squirmed a little as Vanilla's dainty arms massaged her flat belly.  Just as the girl promised, abs began to form on her previously featureless stomach.

"Ooooh yes!" she cried.  Her hips thrusted forward, causing her large dick to move in the girl's hands.  "I like how that looks!  Make it a little more defined!  Now do my arms, then... the most important organ."

Vanilla

Vanilla did as she asked, putting a bit more mana into it and making her even more defined. Her hands then reached up to her arms and those began to develop as well. She took the oppurtunity to lean down and kiss Suerte on the lips, her tongue snaking into her mouth as she gazed deeply into the girl's eyes. Her horns scratched against Suerte's head, and then, it happened.

Suerte's dick began to grow, longer and slightly thicker, now almost two feet long and too thick to wrap one hand around. Vanilla silently raised her hips and lowered herself onto the girl's dick, breaking the kiss as she strained to get it inside. With a loud pop, the head made its way past the entrance and into her hole. Her two dicks bounced happily as she was penetrated, and she began to ride Suerte's immense dick, causing both her dicks and her breasts to bounce hypnotically.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:02:25 AM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 14, 2018, 01:14:29 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as she watched her abs tighten and grow.  She could bounce a ball on them now.  Strangely, she was way more proud of her arms than abs, especailly since she could make them grow with a simple flex.

Nothing could be compared to that kiss though.  Vanilla's slippery tongue snaked into Suerte's mouth, while her own tonge rose above it, trying to wrap itself around it while she stared back at the passionate demon.  The horns felt like little prickles on her skull, reminding her of the possible punishments she could give the demon.  She was far past the point of surprise and into the point of acceptance.  However, once again, Vanilla surprised her.

When Vanilla said bigger, Suerte pictured a few inches bigger.  Instead, her already massive dick grew a whole foot, becoming too big to even wrap her whole hand around it.  As Vanilla rose, the cowgirl's eyes widened, almost scared for the girl's defenseless pussy.  A groan like moan erupted from her lips, syncing with the pop that signaled her cock pushing into her insanely tight body.

Reaching with one hand, she grabbed hold of Vanilla's higher dick.  With the other hand, she removed her top, exposing her bare breasts.  Using just the strength of her chest, she squeezed her boobs together, timing the bobbing of her sucking with the forward movement of her breasts.

In and out, louder and louder.

That was all she could think about as she hear her and the girl's moans coupled with the gooey splashes of penetration.  The more she moved, the closer she got.  "Oh... I am getting close!" she moaned, her voice rising as it spoke.  With her free hand, she reached for the girl's throat and squeezed, just to give her a taste of her physical strength.  Then, in one move, she lifted her off of her dick, letting the stiff shaft recover. 

"Mmmmm.... that was good, but your getting ahead of yourself," she whispered, a small moan breaking up her voice.  She threw her on the ground and continued, "Now to decide your punishment.  Get up against the wall."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:24:15 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 14, 2018, 01:34:41 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as she watched her abs tighten and grow.  She could bounce a ball on them now.  Strangely, she was way more proud of her arms than abs, especailly since she could make them grow with a simple flex.

Nothing could be compared to that kiss though.  Vanilla's slippery tongue snaked into Suerte's mouth, while her own tonge rose above it, trying to wrap itself around it while she stared back at the passionate demon.  The horns felt like little prickles on her skull, reminding her of the possible punishments she could give the demon.  She was far past the point of surprise and into the point of acceptance.  However, once again, Vanilla surprised her.

When Vanilla said bigger, Suerte pictured a few inches bigger.  Instead, her already massive dick grew a whole foot, becoming too big to even wrap her whole hand around it.  As Vanilla rose, the cowgirl's eyes widened, almost scared for the girl's defenseless pussy.  A groan like moan erupted from her lips, syncing with the pop that signaled her cock pushing into her insanely tight body.

Reaching with one hand, she grabbed hold of Vanilla's higher dick.  With the other hand, she removed her top, exposing her bare breasts.  Using just the strength of her chest, she squeezed her boobs together, timing the bobbing of her sucking with the forward movement of her breasts.

In and out, louder and louder.

That was all she could think about as she hear her and the girl's moans coupled with the gooey splashes of penetration.  The more she moved, the closer she got.  "Oh... I am getting close!" she moaned, her voice rising as it spoke.  With her free hand, she reached for the girl's throat and squeezed, just to give her a taste of her physical strength.  Then, in one move, she lifted her off of her dick, letting the stiff shaft recover. 

"Mmmmm.... that was good, but your getting ahead of yourself," she whispered, a small moan breaking up her voice.  She threw her on the ground and continued, "Now to decide your punishment.  Get up against the wall."

Vanilla

Vanilla bobbed up and down. in and out. Faster and harder, she squeezed down on the girl's immense girth, felt it stretch and roil her pristine pussy. Slam against her cervix, desperate to enter her womb.

"Come! Come inside me!" She cried out in ecstacy, her dicks being pleasured by the girl's immense tits, alternatively sucking both of her cocks. She cried out, allowing the lower one to ejaculate, spewing hot gooey sperm all over Suerte's face, with the upper one following soon after, shooting arcs of her hot gooey seed.

But then, Suerte did something that surprised her, and grabbed her neck, pulling her off her. She was disappointed, but what the girl said next made her excited. Her still hard cocks throbbing, she walked up to a wall and pulled up her balls, spreading her cunt wide and waggling her thick jiggly ass. "Yes! Punish me, mistress!" She cried out, begging for more.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 14, 2018, 01:57:57 AM »
Yusho

He wasn't so overtaken as to take her comment at face value, but he accepted it with little more than a small chuckle. Yusho could tell it wasn't quite facetious, but there was a reason she was only answering an obvious question obviously.

The exalt turned to her, leaning back against the window. It bothered him slightly he was so high up but couldn't feel the wind.

"Have you dealt with this company, your highness?" Yusho's eyebrow rose slightly as he questioned, before his voice dropped slightly. "Does the Chief in charge of your home?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 14, 2018, 02:07:01 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's nervous focused face twisted into a warm triumphant smile as warm white cum erupted from the demon's dick.  Her already gaping mouth extended its tongue, catching some of the liquid on the surface.  The second her eye caught the upper dick twitching, she wrapped her lips around it, letting it fill her throat with the nector of the temptress. It was strange.  Her cum was sweet, like a really good candy bar.  It made her want more, almost enough to change her orders.

Almost.

The girl's pain was just as delicious, especially when she had her ass out for her like that.  It was so palatable.  After taking a moment or two to admire the size and shape of the succubus's thicc ass, the cowgirl pulled her hand back and slammed it into her right cheek, savoring the clap that echoed through the room.  Teasing her with the time between slaps, she slowly raised her hand and struck the other ass cheek, with the resounding clap louder than the first.

"Oh don't worry my pet," she said, lowering her eyelids.  "I want to make sure I let you really have it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 14, 2018, 02:10:52 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's nervous focused face twisted into a warm triumphant smile as warm white cum erupted from the demon's dick.  Her already gaping mouth extended its tongue, catching some of the liquid on the surface.  The second her eye caught the upper dick twitching, she wrapped her lips around it, letting it fill her throat with the nector of the temptress. It was strange.  Her cum was sweet, like a really good candy bar.  It made her want more, almost enough to change her orders.

Almost.

The girl's pain was just as delicious, especially when she had her ass out for her like that.  It was so palatable.  After taking a moment or two to admire the size and shape of the succubus's thicc ass, the cowgirl pulled her hand back and slammed it into her right cheek, savoring the clap that echoed through the room.  Teasing her with the time between slaps, she slowly raised her hand and struck the other ass cheek, with the resounding clap louder than the first.

"Oh don't worry my pet," she said, lowering her eyelids.  "I want to make sure I let you really have it."

Vanilla

With every thunderous strike, the fat on her ass jiggled, a red welt slowly appearing on her otherwise snow white skin. "Yesss.... Moooorrreeeee...." She moaned, savoring every strike. "Ahn Mistress! Please! Ravage me!"