Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178498 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1485 on: July 17, 2018, 12:01:43 AM »
Valerie

"What manner of beast do you take me for? I have never hunted a human for food in my entire life!"

His upbeat attitude got cut short by her yelling in outrage. While he may have said in joking way, that was one of the things she didn't take lightly. It was quite clearly a touchy subject.

And now he found himself facing a pissed off Vampire.

Or rather the fist of said Vampire King, plowing into his gut with lightning speed.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 17, 2018, 12:14:27 AM »
Yusho

"Augh!" On instinct his guts strengthened themselves, but he made no effort to avoid the fist. She blew all the hair out of him with a dry slam, leaving him to double on the floor.

Yusho groaned after a second and looked up at her, painfully blowing hair out of his face. "I... assure you I was very serious, but I sincerely apologize."

He sucked in air like a fish flopping for water on earth, continuing. "I would not want you," he gasped, "to be facing loathsome difficulties because of giving you my blood."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 17, 2018, 12:33:01 AM »
Vanilla

"Fufufu~ As if. I'll enjoy playing with you for a while, Lily~"

She reached down and pulled off Lily's panties and began to massage Lily's clit with her hand, rubbing and pinching the girl with her expert technique, her fingers practically dancing down there. A lone finger found its way inside the girl's hot pussy, quickly followed by a second.

"Maybe I'll have to turn on the air conditioner, hmmm?"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:50:34 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 17, 2018, 12:40:54 AM »
Lugh

He looked at the new pair, carefully considering. This was... different. Lugh lunged again, teeth clamping down on the boots again as his head violently shook with enough force to shred any normal clothes. But they remained strangely intact! "Good quality." He sniffed.

"You can wear these."

Dahlia

She laughed at that, and crossed her legs in satisfaction while reaching over to pet the wolf boy's head. "I'm glad they meet your approval, gentleman and lady." Speaking of whom, she turned her attention back to the bounty hunter. "I guess you're paying then."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 17, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »
Charlotte

"Ayup, as promised," the cowgirl nodded with a small smile on her face, "Guess we oughta just not mention the ones wolfy shredded."

With that, the blonde took the heels, paid for them, and led the other two out of the store before someone could check the back, "So, whaddya wanna do next? Get to know how things work around here a bit better, or did ya have somethin' else in mind, Darling?"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:44:44 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 17, 2018, 01:37:20 AM »
Thea

That response from her was quite cute. Maybe when she ruled this city Thea could make this girl her consort? Her smile grew into a grin. "Tsumiko... there is nothing else I would rather be doing than that."

Her stomach let out a growl that put some pink on even her cheeks, ruining the moment.

Tsumiko

"Oh, um, dinner will be ready in just a bit. Don't worry." She bit her lower lip in displeasure at having made her guest wait. "It's almost done now. Just five minutes."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 17, 2018, 02:12:47 AM »
Liseth

Spider sent Liseth a perfectly exasperated look. [How stupid could someone possibly be? They had already showed her their hand, outed themselves as a possible threat! Why in the world would they do that if they just wanted to ruin her. Humans and their breed are such paranoid and outdated creatures.] She snorted at the archon's thoughts before waving at him to continue. Making an enemy would be really bad right now!

"No, we won't. But you will be sitting on the sidelines as another performs the task of ridding the city of this hellish menace. You have a duty to your people. If you will not act in their interests we will not hold that against you, but do not expect to count on us for aid either."

Ivanna

"We shall see. We'll need to confer with our advisors about this." Ivanna said simply, without much of the emotion she'd been displaying only moments before.

"Is there anything else you wish to inform me of?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 17, 2018, 02:47:41 AM »
Thea

Her own face turned red with some shame. "No, it was I who was unseemly," Thea confessed to alleviate her minor failing with the balm of honesty. "Worry not."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 17, 2018, 04:05:20 AM »
Tsumiko

"Mmmm..." The girl muttered something too quietly for anyone to hear and curled her toes. "I'll try. It's a bit difficult sometimes."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:37 AM »
Thea

She tried just a little harder to read what Tsumiko was feeling, what she was thinking, and still got a confusing mess of colliding thoughts all at once. It was like there was more than one mind inside her. It was not unheard of, but this one was far more disjointed and chaotic than any she had ever felt.

She fell back on simpler advice.

"Yes, I imagine so. It will become easier as you get older." There was no shame in sharing her age if it came to that. Thea had ruled her world for decades and it wasn't precisely a secret that she was much older than she looked.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 17, 2018, 08:53:40 PM »
Liseth

[This is like fucking a dead fish. I hate conversing with humans. They don't understand the first thing about proper dialogue.] She smiled just a bit at how annoyed he was. It was nice to hear things you weren't willing to say yourself. "For this subject at least we have nothing more to say. We would ask that you please try to understand our position as well. Our people are too spread out and at risk in other districts to directly show our support for you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 17, 2018, 09:23:49 PM »
Liseth

[This is like fucking a dead fish. I hate conversing with humans. They don't understand the first thing about proper dialogue.] She smiled just a bit at how annoyed he was. It was nice to hear things you weren't willing to say yourself. "For this subject at least we have nothing more to say. We would ask that you please try to understand our position as well. Our people are too spread out and at risk in other districts to directly show our support for you."

Ivanna

"I see. Can I take it that I'll be able to contact you on this number if I need to? I'll need some time to... mull this over."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 17, 2018, 09:36:04 PM »
Lily

"How disappointing."

The fire elemental pushed Vanilla aside and got of the bed, fixing herself too so she looked somewhat decent. "Since seeing Elizabeth and all went down the drain, I thought you might at least provide some entertainment but you're boring as a brick." She hopped over to the downed cowgirl and poked her with her foot.

"Wakey wakey sunshine, you gotta pay so we can leave."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 17, 2018, 09:52:58 PM »
Valerie

Her foot came down on him with the fury of the heavens, pushing him into the ground with no mercy. "Your blood does not in any way bother me, do not presume as much human. It is of the highest quality and do not ever think otherwise. Are we clear?"

Just as quick as her fury had struck it left without a word. Valerie pulled him up and brushed the dirt off of him. "Perhaps I shall drain your lower head next head, you seem like you are under a lot of pressure."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 17, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
Yusho

He lowered his forehead to the ground of his own vollition as her immense strength brought him low. Being humbled like this reminded him of the lessons of the Cloister of Wisdom, lessons he'd outgrown long ago; but in this case, his fault in this conversation was inexcusable. "Crystal," the former monk hummed apologetically.

"I just need a nice night of sleep to unwind," Yusho declared on his feet, adjusting to the sudden drop in tension. "Maybe when we know each other better, kind vampire king."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:08:31 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts