Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178298 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1500 on: July 17, 2018, 11:07:00 PM »
Liseth

"Of course. No matter what time we should always be able to answer you. Although we must warn you that time is short. Please consider your options carefully." At the very least he waited for her to end the call first.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 18, 2018, 12:10:43 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyelid's opened, giving way to a euphoric feeling of pleasure.  She looked up the dainty foot poking her only to realize it belonged to Lily.  "Shit are you done already?" she asked, raising her torso so that she doesn't perv on Lily from below.  She reached down and realized her dick was still there and huge despite now being flaccid.  It would be impossible to put on her tight panties like this.

Standing up, she fished a wad of cash from her miniskirt and placed it on the counter of the bar.  "Will this cover it?" she asked, flashing Vanilla a satisfied smile.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 18, 2018, 02:14:30 AM »
Lighthart

The girl's fit eased down, though the pain was atrocious, she huffed a thick cloud of smoke and wiped the blood off her lips and grinned. "That was unnecessary, but it is appreciated. My lungs aren't quite what they used to be..."

It brought her back to the good old days. And yet, this was almost strange, even in her good mood she was acting quite differently from before. Could the drugs be having an effect on her? She twirled the silver object on her finger like a game ball, then tossed it back at Eleanor playfully.

"Woah! That was some good stuff lady. I'm actually going to have to apologize for earlier. If there's anything I can do to repay you, now is the time! I will be more than happy to assist a most beauteous one in her quest to find... stuff. Iunno." Yes, she seemed most...nice? And tripping, definitely tripping.

"Hey Hannah, come on you look like you had just seen a ghost! Don't tell me you were actually worried for me. Hahahahahah! You sure are cute, that's what I like about you!"  She jumped right at her bosom an hugged her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 18, 2018, 02:26:22 AM »
Eleanor

She caught it before taking a puff herself. "A quest to find things, hm? Well if you can heal well enough what's left of your eyes can do. I've needed a powerful offering for my rituals for quite some time, and your body practically is aglow with Lantern after all. I'll even heal them if you wish. Renewable sources are so difficult to find these days..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 18, 2018, 02:40:19 AM »
Hannah

"E-Ehh?!" She said as she stumbled a bit, catching Lighthart now that she was all high and giggly and weird. "I don't, uuh, I don't know what to make of you like this." Then the eyeball thing and that was, okay.

"So what exactly is Lantern, anyway?" Eyeball removal was pretty low on the weirdness totem pole as magic went. "Now you have me curious."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 18, 2018, 02:42:13 AM »
Lighthart

The paladin seemed dazed by the copious amounts of drugs, and had stopped paying attention, instead snoozing peacefully in Hannah's arms. She almost seemed to enjoy this a bit too much...

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 18, 2018, 03:29:21 AM »
Eleanor

"Lantern is light. It is the capacity to see the world as it is and not the dancing shadows that are tossed before you. For example, I can see that you are of Grail, Edge, and Moth. You are steeped in desire, wield potent forces, and have the capacity to obscure yourself." Eleanor was merily puffing on her pipe now.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 18, 2018, 07:05:04 AM »
Charlotte

"Ayup, as promised," the cowgirl nodded with a small smile on her face, "Guess we oughta just not mention the ones wolfy shredded."

With that, the blonde took the heels, paid for them, and led the other two out of the store before someone could check the back, "So, whaddya wanna do next? Get to know how things work around here a bit better, or did ya have somethin' else in mind, Darling?"

Dahlia

"Which ones? I don't know what you mean~" She smiled and shrugged before standing up in her new boots. She did a brief hop on the heels to test their balance, and made the landing without a hitch. "Very nice. But now you should buy us dinner."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 18, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »
Charlotte

"Sure, why not," Charlotte shrugged, "Well, you probably haven't been here long enough to know any joints, but how'd ya feel about steak? And what about you, Wolfy, got any suggestions?"

Still, part of her was looking forward to this. Even if this probably meant another bounty or two extra later.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:14:45 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 18, 2018, 06:58:45 PM »
Thea

She tried just a little harder to read what Tsumiko was feeling, what she was thinking, and still got a confusing mess of colliding thoughts all at once. It was like there was more than one mind inside her. It was not unheard of, but this one was far more disjointed and chaotic than any she had ever felt.

She fell back on simpler advice.

"Yes, I imagine so. It will become easier as you get older." There was no shame in sharing her age if it came to that. Thea had ruled her world for decades and it wasn't precisely a secret that she was much older than she looked.

Tsumiko

No it won't. You don't understand anything... She ground her lower lip against her teeth before suddenly standing up, as if a bell had just been rung loudly.

"Food's ready." She said suddenly, offering a hand to Thea. "Shall we go to the kitchen and eat? This is hardly a good place to eat a meal, after all."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 18, 2018, 07:29:33 PM »
Nanako

Of all the things Nanako hadn't expected to happen today, the door to the arena suddenly leading somewhere without a floor. Before she could grab onto the doorway to push herself back, a strange force shoved her forward, her first unwilling step into the new world sending her falling face-first into a pond. The cold water shocked her out of the momentary surprise, the squirrel girl quickly swimming up to the surface and dragging herself to the shore, getting up to her hands and knees trying to take a moment to let her mind catch up with what just happened.

The squirrel girl spent a good few moments like that, water dripping from her as looked back at where the door had come out. Nothing, the passage had simply disappeared, as if it had never been there. It couldn't be some sort of portal spell to somewhere else either. That match wasn't important enough to fix, especially not like this, and she hadn't felt anything weird from the doorway. Nothing about this made sense and Nanako's mind was whirling trying to make sense of it.

The brunette puzzled at it for a while longer before she picked up the sounds of more squirrels chattering nearby. Her ears perked up at the sound, Nanako quickly popping up to her feet and shaking herself out, water practically spraying off her as she shook her tail as dry as she could manage before making her way towards the chattering. It didn't take her long to get there, Nanako approaching several squirrels perched on some trees, rapid-fire chattering going back and forth.

"The situation in Little Russia is curious, seems the chief there took a call from an unknown agent. Yodth was brought up."

"Should we step up surveillance?"

"Not personally, too risky. Put the agents in Yodth and Little Russia on high alert and watch for any movements."

"Alright, in the meanwhile, we might need a new chief if the Ex-Op strikes keep going like- wait, who's that?"

"Who- Jeff, what have we said about letting your RnD projects get loose."

"That's not mine."

"Then why is that girl looking at us like she can hear us?"

There was a long, awkward pause that last for all of about twenty seconds before Nanako finally spoke up.

"A-ah, hi, where am I?" the squirrel girl chattered back, "I was just on my way to a fight and, well, I just popped out over a pond and, ah, yeah."

"...Tom, you handle this."

"Oh come on, why do I always have the busywork."

"Your projects are currently on hold anyway."

"Fine."

With that, a grey squirrel scampered down and hopped onto the squirrel girl's shoulder, taking a moment to straighten its fur out before speaking up.

"Alright, let's go somewhere else and I'll give you the run down of this place," the squirrel chattered, "But let's just say this might be a stroke of bad luck. Or good luck. Depends on how strong you are."

"Sure," the squirrel girl nodded, "You might wanna hang on."

With that, Nanako tensed her legs for a moment before leaping away from the meeting, landing closer to a path and finding a bench before sitting down with the squirrel still on her shoulder.

"So what is this place?" the squirrel girl asked her shoulder-bound friend, "And how could this be a stroke of good luck?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 18, 2018, 08:47:40 PM »
Lugh

He stuck his tongue out in distaste. "If you didn't kill it yourself it isn't good meat. Fresh is best, raw is best." Lugh stood up and stretched before looking at Dahlia. "We should go hunting. Eat what you catch."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 18, 2018, 09:14:46 PM »
Valerie

"Perhaps you may even develop a more refined sense of humor by then." Valerie said as she released him from beneath her foot, relieving him of te pressure he'd been under.

"Where to now my esteemed guest? Loathe as I am to admit it, my tour guide abilities are not what they once were." She shook her head in sorrow, but even that would not deter her for long as she recollected quickly. "You do surprise me. I was under the impression monks were supposed to be in perfect harmony, at peace with themselves and not unsure of their own purpose. Or does that position hold some other meaning in your land?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 18, 2018, 09:38:33 PM »
Yusho

He had the distinct feeling drop in his gut he'd missed a joke. It was not unlike the poisonous itch of knowing that political double-speak was going over your head, but thankfully only innocuously bittersweet. Yusho shook his head as he belatedly realized it.

"You give too much credit to the average monk," he retorted, running a hand down his mane to straighten it. "Many of my colleagues sooner would have demanded a righteous duel with you than accepted your kindness and willingness to teach them about this world."

Yusho scratched his chin, continuing with a lighter tone. "And I'm quite certain of my calling in life and my priorities, there's just a proper time for everything. On that note, how about we go somewhere more lush? A city this large must have its gardens or untouched corners."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 18, 2018, 11:20:51 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyelid's opened, giving way to a euphoric feeling of pleasure.  She looked up the dainty foot poking her only to realize it belonged to Lily.  "Shit are you done already?" she asked, raising her torso so that she doesn't perv on Lily from below.  She reached down and realized her dick was still there and huge despite now being flaccid.  It would be impossible to put on her tight panties like this.

Standing up, she fished a wad of cash from her miniskirt and placed it on the counter of the bar.  "Will this cover it?" she asked, flashing Vanilla a satisfied smile.

Vanilla

Tsk tsk. How boring could one girl be? She wondered as she watched Lily get ready to leave. "Hmmmmm, it should just about, yes. Thank you for your patronage, Suerte! You're welcome back here any time."

She wondered if she'd ask about the dick still being there.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end