Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178331 times)

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1515 on: July 18, 2018, 11:22:43 PM »
Eruraviel

"But of course! I am only the greatest, you know~"

"Do you have any preferences for what you want your soldiers to look like?"

Nero

"My, that sounds most promising! I shall expect lots from you in the future, umu~"

Putting her index finger on her chin, the empress pondered for a while.

"Their looks, hum... I had thought you would decide those, but it is indeed true that their aesthethic is as important as their power... Nay, more important!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 19, 2018, 12:01:48 AM »
Liseth

"Of course. No matter what time we should always be able to answer you. Although we must warn you that time is short. Please consider your options carefully." At the very least he waited for her to end the call first.

Ivanna

"I see. I'll contact you shortly, then. Please send everything you have on Yodth and his situation to my computer in the meantime." Ivanna then hung up the phone and sat down, grabbing her head in her hands and massaging her forehead.

"What a bother today has turned out to be." She muttered to herself.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 19, 2018, 01:14:34 AM »
Suerte

With her miniskirt and panties in one hand and her top in the other, she continued to stare at Vanilla, realizing that either the dick will go away on her way out, or she was waiting for her to ask.

Tilting her head, she said, "Vanilla?  Do you mind getting rid of this... thing now that we are done?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 19, 2018, 03:12:16 AM »
Tsumiko

No it won't. You don't understand anything... She ground her lower lip against her teeth before suddenly standing up, as if a bell had just been rung loudly.

"Food's ready." She said suddenly, offering a hand to Thea. "Shall we go to the kitchen and eat? This is hardly a good place to eat a meal, after all."

Thea

She had said something the young woman didn't agree with. Unfortunate, but she was not here to please people either. Some things needed to be said, and Tsumiko would later come to recognize the truth in her words. At least, that's what Thea told herself.

The empress took Tsumiko's hand, and allowed herself to be pulled up. Then she didn't let go. "Let us."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: July 19, 2018, 03:34:33 AM »
Tsumiko

No it won't. You don't understand anything... She ground her lower lip against her teeth before suddenly standing up, as if a bell had just been rung loudly.

"Food's ready." She said suddenly, offering a hand to Thea. "Shall we go to the kitchen and eat? This is hardly a good place to eat a meal, after all."

Thea

She had said something the young woman didn't agree with. Unfortunate, but she was not here to please people either. Some things needed to be said, and Tsumiko would later come to recognize the truth in her words. At least, that's what Thea told herself.

The empress took Tsumiko's hand, and allowed herself to be pulled up. Then she didn't let go. "Let us."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko squeezed back. amd led Thea to the kitchen, where a steaming hot and delicious looking meal was laid out for both of them, everything already set up and served as if a servant had done it for them. "I hope this is enough, it's a little simple but..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: July 19, 2018, 06:03:30 AM »
Eleanor

"Lantern is light. It is the capacity to see the world as it is and not the dancing shadows that are tossed before you. For example, I can see that you are of Grail, Edge, and Moth. You are steeped in desire, wield potent forces, and have the capacity to obscure yourself." Eleanor was merily puffing on her pipe now.

Hannah

Her face turned a little red at the mention of 'desire.' And oh crap, Eleanor had figured out her shapeshifting! Sort of! Hannah looked away for a moment at that. "So um, how do you see all of that? That seems really hard to glean at a glance."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 19, 2018, 06:53:36 AM »
Lugh

He stuck his tongue out in distaste. "If you didn't kill it yourself it isn't good meat. Fresh is best, raw is best." Lugh stood up and stretched before looking at Dahlia. "We should go hunting. Eat what you catch."

Dahlia

"I haven't eaten raw since I was a little girl..." she mused to herself, feeling some nostalgia at the thought of it. Dahlia's parents used to kill people in their basement, and her mother - the human of the pair - enjoyed the taste of liver. The memory, and what it represented, made her easy presentation fall apart for a moment. The surge of hatred killed her good mood, and she was frowning.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: July 19, 2018, 06:56:47 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko squeezed back. amd led Thea to the kitchen, where a steaming hot and delicious looking meal was laid out for both of them, everything already set up and served as if a servant had done it for them. "I hope this is enough, it's a little simple but..."

Thea

Her grin was huge at the sight. She sat down while rubbing her hands together, her manners momentarily forgotten as the setting of it all reminded her of the fragmentary memories of childhood. Such a homey set up.. "Oh, I think simple may be best right now. It smells delicious."

With that being said, the empress settled in to enjoy what might have been the best meal she'd had in years. It was nice not to have to worry about being poisoned.

--------------

It was when dinner was over that Thea felt satisfied enough to say, "Thank you, Tsumiko. Now I have all the energy I need to get started on our work tonight."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:56:54 AM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: July 19, 2018, 07:37:35 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger was about to go along with Lugh's suggestion when a glance over at Dahlia swiftly corrected that course of action. She could practically feel the undercurrent of hate throbbing under that frown. Long experience told her something unpleasant had just been dredged up, and the blonde promptly slammed on the brakes of her train of thought and tried to figure out a better way to go about it. It sounded like a fond memory turned sour, so leaving it well alone would definitely be a good idea for now.

"Welp, sounds like fun, but how about we give that a shot later?" Charlotte said quickly, her poker-face holding for the moment, "I'm sure we could find some neat grills or bars a bit down the road."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 19, 2018, 08:03:08 PM »
Ezekiel

"Eh? But I thought I said this was a tricky one to pull." He seemed dumbfounded at her concern and just shrugged, putting her on the steaming ground surrounded by walls of spinning water. It was only looking at his body that he realized and smiled, patches of darkness refilling his wounds which closed to reveal his naked form. Confusing it with high speed regeneration would be faulty however. He was neither immortal nor was his body inhuman.

People can't regenerate like that, it was just common sense. It became clear that the darkness was literally replacing the flesh, if that was even what he was made of. Just how many times would he have suffered so? Changing his body and throwing the unneeded pieces away, there was surely nothing left of his old self at this rate.

Suddenly he grinned and slapped her on the back jovially with a healthy amount of force, oblivious to his lack of clothes and showing his warrior's form shamelessly and without hiding a thing, including his impressive girth.

"Ahhh, I see, I see. Don't sweat it, it's nothing. I've trained this body on a bunch of quests to be able to take way worse. It's nothing like that pathetic weakling who couldn't even..."

Iunno what to say lol
"Caw caw caw caw caw caw caw caw caw!!!"

Before he could finish, a dark raven roamed the sky and shot downwards with impressive speed, interrupting him. It landed on his hand and just began cawing. He listened attentively to it, blinked, and scratched his head.

"Oh wow, whose doing what? And she's really strong too? Isn't this convenient..."

Ah, he couldn't quite remember what he was talking about, and felt like he had missed something important. But that was alright. Everything was just fine, and he was fine. Why fret over something like that in the first place? It's not like these details mattered.

flame           betrayal
After all, this vessel was Ezekiel.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:11:07 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: July 20, 2018, 12:19:08 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Since it was such a nice day, Sakura and Shirou had decided to go for a picnic. So, they headed out into the park, picnic basket in hand, looking for a nice place to sit. As they walked along, however, they saw an odd sight. Sitting on the bench was a girl with a long, bushy tail, like a squirrel's.

In itself, the sight of a girl with a tail wouldn't be that unusual. After all, the Nexus had many unusual beings living in it. However, what was odd what that the girl had an actual squirrel sitting on her shoulder, and appeared to be holding a conversation with it.

Confused, they slowly approached the girl, looking at her a little oddly. Seeing that she seemed to be new, Sakura spoke up.

"Oh, hi there. Are you new here?" she asked. "Do you need some help?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 20, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »
Nanako

Meanwhile, Nanako and her newest friend were carrying on, the grey squirrel filling her in on this place.

"So I can't get out? Huh..." the squirrel girl's ears and tail drooping a bit before she heard footsteps approaching. The squirrel quickly hopped off of his perch and scampered off while Nanako turned around to look at the couple, eyes alight with curiosity, ears perking up, and tail twitching energetically.

"Hi there!" she zipped over to them, "I'm fine. Just got here. What about you?"

The squirrel girl started bouncing around the two, getting a look at them from different angles, occasionally sliding in rather close to them.

"Wow, you're cute. So's he! Where ya from? Round here? Somewhere else? Actually, make that handsome. And sexy for you! What's in the box? That looks tasty," Nanako's questions and comments came rapid fire, each time the squirrel girl somewhere else.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:31:29 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: July 20, 2018, 01:21:06 AM »
Lugh

He sniffed at the air, judging her attitude. "Killing and eating something you hunt yourself will make you feel better. You taint the thrill of the hunt with sour memories. Wash it away with some prey." It was the best advice he could give. After all, eating solved most problems for Lugh.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: July 20, 2018, 04:01:07 AM »
Dahlia

One of her hands clenched into a fist. It was pretty easy to hear cracking knuckles at that. Dahlia said, through gritted teeth, "I don't know, killing something sounds pretty nice right about now."

She looked at the wolf again, this time her eyes filled with her negativity. "And I have new boots to break in, too."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 20, 2018, 04:17:07 AM »
Lily

The redhead quickly slipped out of the room as Suerte distracted Vanilla with her money. She didn't really feel like sticking around here now that the whole meeting thing had been ruined.

"See ya later Suerte."