Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178034 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1530 on: July 20, 2018, 04:35:59 AM »
Tsumiko

"Huh? Our work?" She asked Thea in surprise.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 20, 2018, 04:38:24 AM »
Tsumiko

"Huh? Our work?" She asked Thea in surprise.

Thea

Was she really surprised? Thea didn't believe Tsumiko had any reason not to expect this. Or was the empress' enthusiasm confusing to her new ally? No matter, she thought as she waved a gloved hand about a bit to make her point. "Freeing these streets of danger, of course. We should get started tonight if you aren't too tired."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 20, 2018, 04:59:33 AM »
Noah

The wind passed through Noah's elegant coat, causing the back to flow like a cape.  Water crashed helplessly against the arc, forever helpless to be a mechanism for the mighty vessel's travel.  Looking at the grand city, the entrepreneur could only see a similar role for the city. 

While it had proven itself a far more diverse and unpredictable opponent, he had managed to acquire the wealth it took a short lifetime to acquire back home.  Then again, the easiest step in retrospect was the acquisition of power.  The true challenge came when opponents of equal strength faced him in the ring.

Coiled around his arm was a large cobra, his pet Nana.  The snake woman seemed more preoccupied with the guests on board the vessel then the city itself.  A jovial smile slowly crept onto his face as the man turned around and struck his cane into the ground.  Men, women and monsters all occupied his ship, whether they be rich or poor.  It didn't matter.  When he was out for a joyride like this, any company was good company.  If anything, looking at the different faces was a pleasure on its own.

Smooth jazz danced across the warm breeze, while men and women danced on the deck. The band seemed to be smiling just as much as the people on deck.  Carried along the wind was the smell of fine wine, a sign of sophistication, all free.  That alone triggered the pleasant whispers of the name Noah, if they would even remember the night.  This was not a buissness party, but one stirred up for his own amusement.  Pleasant atmosphere like this was something he could generate with word alone and indeed he needed it, for soon he would enact a strategy that could take this free time from him for good.

"Something is missing..." he mumbled.  "I do not know what, but something is missing."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 20, 2018, 05:36:05 AM »
Charlotte

The blonde looked from the black-haired beauty to the werewolf and back again before shrugging. Well, if they were going this route, might as well get some catharsis out of the whole deal.

"Alright, let's go hunt us up a meal," the gunslinger said, a hand reaching down to one of her revolvers and idly spinning the cylinder, "Got somewhere in mind, wolfy, or should we just head to the outskirts and start looking there?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 20, 2018, 05:45:12 AM »
Lulu

"I have returned mortals!"

The fallen angel's triumphant glee was unquestionable, with arms raised in to skies she celebrated her victory. That cat girl may think she'd been smart there but she'd see who was gonna have the last laugh.

Then she noticed a glaring issue, an issue she should not have overlooked before doing such an embarrasing thing, her arms lowered slowly as the horrible truth dawned on her.

She was not alone.

There was a lot of people dancing and yeah it was a party of some sort, and this was a boat, but it was in the sky somehow, flying proablably, but most importantly.

She was not standing on the deck.

She was in the air above it, and in her confusion she forgot how to fly.

With a loud thud Lucy crashed face first onto the floor right at the feet of a man who waswearing an elegeant coat and most notably had a snake coiled around his arm. Her elegant hair like strands of crystalized moonlight, covered all of her face.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 20, 2018, 02:06:12 PM »
Noah

"Oh shiiiiit a biiiiirrrrrd," yelled a man, his voice off kilter from the alcohol.

Noah looked up, only to see a young woman floating high in the sky.  Her elegant form was matched only by the shining crescent moon watching them high in the sky.  Between the wings and the fact that she shouted mortals, she probably wasn't human.  Perhaps a demon, or maybe even an angelic figure.

Just what the evening needs...

And just as she got his hopes up, she fell to the ground, almost as if she forgot how to fly.  Still, her silver hear gleamed ever so beautifully in the light cast by the yacht. bending his knees and extending his hand, Noah smiled at the mysterious woman and said,

"Welcome my angel.  My name is Noah.  What is your name?"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:03:59 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 20, 2018, 03:37:51 PM »
Lulu

She looked up from her downed position to see where that voice came from, the one that had recognized her as an angel. It was a man, a man called Noah by his own admission and he was holding out a hand to her.

Oh right.

With a slightly flushed face she accepted his generosity.

"How did you know I'm an angel? Oh are my wings out?" She tried walking behind herself only to end up walking several circles around in confusion, finally it dawned on her to look over her own shoulder which prompted her to let out a sound of surprise when she noticed the pair of ethereal wings sticking out of her back, said wings flapping at the moment like they wre happy to be noticed.

"You should know who I am.... I am..... Who am I?" She blinked.

"...I think someone called me Lulu?" She said slowly, not sounding entirely sure of herself.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 20, 2018, 03:43:23 PM »
Valerie

"Something more lush hmmm...." The Vampire King was left pondering by his request. There were many destinations that fit that description, like the one of the various parks, the outskirts themselves even the district of Yodth.

"To the woods then. We may even get a glimpse of one of the its mysterious inhabitants." Having made up her mind, she dragged the monk along for a new grand adventure.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 20, 2018, 04:01:33 PM »
Noah

Noah's eye lids lowered into a gentle gaze, while his lips curled into an amused smile.  The girl was strangely spacey but in a charming way.  There was a moment where he thought about reaching into her mind to see if this clumsy demeanor was merely a mask or if this was how she actually was.  Instead, he decided it would be more fun just to play with her and find out.

"It was a lucky guess," he said with a chuckle.  Pulling her closer, his soft gaze flared up with a momentary spark.  "I have not heard of you Lulu, but if your that important than I must have this dance.  Its not everyday that an angel graces my presence, let alone someone so fascinating."

Raising his hand to the sky, Noah's cat like eyes shot towards the band.  With a snap of his fingers, the band members scrambled about.  The smooth jazz was now changed to an upbeat dance piece.  The slow dancers began stepping off the deck, while others took their place. 

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 20, 2018, 05:25:47 PM »
Lulu

Wings retracted as he pulled her closer, the angel being unprepared or the sudden sudden motion found herself stumbling forwards, only stopped from crashing into the floor once more by his sturdy frame which she desperately clung to. She was surprisingly light, another unnatural feature much like her hair and her eyes.

"F-fascinating?" She mumbled something incoherently and looked away, unable to meet his gaze. The boat they were on was fairly large and there was even a band present, a band that apparently followed his instructions, could that mean?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 20, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »
Noah

Cute

Once again, Noah chuckled.  "Yeah, fascinating," he said, placing a hand on her hip.  He began a simple two step dance, the kind where the male leads and the girl can follow with simple movements.  Young women glared at the woman with jealousy, while men glared at their partners for being jealous of the mysterious new girl.  The people gathering on deck formed a circle around the two.

All eyes were locked on the two dancers.

His soft eyes began openly scanning her face, lingering on her otherworldly hair and wings.  "An angel just fell from the sky and claimed to be this extremely important figure.  How can I not be fascinated?  Now, are you going to tell me why you graced me with your presence?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: July 20, 2018, 05:54:24 PM »
Lulu

She almost jumped when his hand touched her hip, only barely holding it by taking a deep breath. Her eyes trailed around the crowd, refusing to meet the man who had so boldly brought her here. She couldn't, it was far too embarassing, her body followed his movements on reflex, the girl following in line with how he was leading.

She saw people looking at them strangely, unsure of how to respond to their vitriolic gazes she ended up pushing it aside. The man, Noah as he was called had asked her important.

"I, I died...... We come back eventually, I think."

She suddenly looked straight up at him meeting his gaze for the first time since she had arrived here. "Appearing here was right, it felt right. That's all I can remember."

Then her eyes widened in horror and she immediately broke the eye contact. "F-forget I said that o-ok." She was stumbling over her words even harder than before.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 20, 2018, 06:23:30 PM »
Noah

Died?  Does this mean she has some degree of control over her mortality?  Interesting..

The music blaring through the air seemed to pick up, the crowd roaring along with the increased energy.  Noah loosened his grip on her hips while tightening the grip on her hands.  "It felt right? That sounds like the hand of destiny to me.  Now just pay attention to me.  The others here don't matter."

The snake coiled around his arm slithered down his shirt wrapping around his waist like a belt.  Meanwhile, he tried a more complex movement, twirling her out and away from him before drawing her back in close, far closer than before.

"Does an angel like you have any family, friends, fellow angels?" he asked, keeping his gaze soft and understanding.  All of the sudden, his eyes flared up with a strange energy again.  "Or are you supposed to be my guardian angel now?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 20, 2018, 07:01:49 PM »
Lulu

"Oh-ok...." She tried to do as he say and keep her eyes on him, but looking at his face was far too embarassing, leaving her stuck staring at his chest for the entire ride. That was until he twirled her around causing the angel to let out a yelp of fear, and then she found herself close, way to close.

Just breathe in, and breathe in and she might calm her rapidly beating heart. But Angels don't have blood, or the need for anything to pump it around their bodies. Therefore they didn't have hearts, physical ones. That didn't stop her true heart from running out of bounds like a train of its rails.

"Family!" She squeeked out.

"I don't know, I can barely remember anything."

She looked up hesitantly as if afraid of rejection. "But I might be that..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 20, 2018, 07:34:33 PM »
Noah

Oh amnesia.... perfect.

The girl had to have a strong body or at least experience.  She followed along with the dancing so perfectly, despite how embarrassed she obviously was.  Especially when he considered her clumsy appearance, there was definitely more to her than she was currently showing.

As the two came together, the energy of the song slowed.  The circle that formed around them began to pair up, getting ready for the next dance.  A small group of girls walked over to the couple.  The voluptuous brunette leading the group gave Lulu a wolf like glare.  She was butting into her territory and she wouldn't take this sitting down.  "Noah dear!  Come dance with us!  I am even willing to share~" she said, forcing the sexist voice she could and wrapping her breasts around his arm.

Noah silently pulled away his arm from the girl, leaned down next to Lulu's ear and whispered, "Well, lets go to a more secluded room and find out.  Let me tell you a secret but you can't tell anyone ok?  I am a telepath.  I can try fixing your memories if you let me."

The sound of heels frustratingly slammed into the polished wood accompanied a menacing glare.  The poor girl would have to make a decision while being given death glares by some gold digging bitch.