Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178642 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1560 on: July 21, 2018, 04:31:26 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

In response to Sakura's statement, the excitable girl ran up to her and, without warning, picked her up off the ground, placing Sakura on her shoulders before continuing to bounce around excitedly, making Sakura feel a little dizzy, and bombard them with more questions.

"Nanako, could you calm down a little, please", Sakura said, politely. "You're making me feel dizzy."

Then, Shirou spoke.

"We didn't really have anywhere in particular planned, we were just going to walk for a bit until we found a nice spot and then sit there", he said.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: July 21, 2018, 05:19:05 PM »
Nanako

"Oh, sorry," the squirrel girl stopped bouncing, though she was unable to stop moving entirely, now just looking like she was almost vibrating in place, "You should hold on then. We can find a nice place to eat faster like this!"

With that, the squirrel girl launched herself forward a fair distance, stopping for long enough for the purplehead on her shoulders to get a good look around before launching herself off once again, waiting for Sakura to indicate that their current destination was a good place to stop.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: July 21, 2018, 06:20:00 PM »
Noah

It was strange.  As Noah's mind went back to sorting Lulu's he realized there wasn't actually as much to sort as he first thought.  Entire fragments were gone, as if someone took them.  With a typical case of amnesia, the memories are buried with the mind unable to trigger them, but these were outright gone.  Still, the information he was looking for was there.  She had some interesting powers, including a few that the memories registered as immortality breaking.  It seemed odd for an angel to have a weapon that could theoretically slay a god, but perhaps this was something made for the devil?  Either way, it was useful.

The strange gameshow like tone she used to talk about sex forced out a hearty laugh.  "  Just an angel?  Are you kidding me?  The way you distance youself from sex like that is all too cute.  It makes me feel like a hungry beast."

All of the sudden, his jovial smile darkened into something more sinister, a smug grin with eyes that gleamed with desire.  "You know, I typically only take back close friends or girls I want to fuck back here," he said.  His voice was cartoonishly evil, like a villain from a Saturday morning cartoon.  "Thats probably why they thought that.  But I wouldn't sell yourself short.  Your more than conventionally attractive."

The entrepreneur's face grew more stern, his smug grin giving way to an annoyed frown.  "I don't know if you have noticed but humans are greedy creatures.  Yes, she had a great figure but all she wanted was my money.  Most people are like that.  They only see other people as things, especially people with money like me."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: July 21, 2018, 06:24:44 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou watched the girl almost vibrate in place as she attempted to hold back, her enthusiasm and energy clear as she spoke, telling Sakura to hold on. However, the somewhat-confused girl didn't react quickly enough, finding herself almost thrown off the back of her "mount" as Nanako set off without delay.

"Woooaaahhh!" she screamed, scrambling to grab on to the girl's neck, only the improved reactions and awareness which came from years of fighting preventing her from falling backwards.

Shirou, meanwhile, was confused and rather worried, and reinforced himself before beginning a futile chase after the girl.

"Hey, wait, where are you going!" he shouted, only to see the girl disappear out of sight.

Quickly realising the pointlessness of his chase and that she would surely come back for him and, more importantly, the food, he stopped himself, waiting in place for her to return.

Sakura, meanwhile, was also confused and a little worried about being carried off helplessly, but soon realised what the girl was doing. Despite the uncomfortable and even frightening ride and the girl's lack of clarity, after the second stop she recognised that Nanako wanted her to look for a place to eat. And, desiring to end the uncomfortable journey as quickly as possible, she soon found somewhere. A nice spot a little way off the path with a picnic bench and, nearby, some trees they could use for shade.

"Nanako, over there looks like a good place", she said, pointing in the direction of the table.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: July 21, 2018, 07:38:41 PM »
Nanako

"Alright!" Nanako said, without nodding this time. After all, accidentally headbutting her new friend between the legs probably wouldn't end well. Zipping over to the table and carefully depositing Sakura there, the squirrel girl bounced from the bench to the trees, then took off to where she'd left Shirou. It didn't take her long, the squirrel girl soon finding the handsome ginger once more.

"Heya, right this way!" Nanako said, quickly hoisting Shirou up over one shoulder with the picnic basket in the other hand. With that, the squirrel promptly zipped back over to where she'd left Sakura, holding him still with her tail to avoid jostling him around like she'd ended up doing to Sakura. Once they got there, the brunette promptly deposited Shirou next to Sakura and put the basket down on the table.

"Alright, everyone's here!" she said excitedly, "Let's eat!"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: July 21, 2018, 08:36:11 PM »
Lulu

Her breath got caught in her throat, she hadn't expected that, but it made her happy. A small part of her buried deeply, was dancing n joy and it was growing.

"Don't go near her again, I don't like her."

She blinked in confusion.

Did she really make that request just now? That was so selfish of her, and not how an Angel was supposed to act at all. It was so wrong, very ver wrong, but it felt so right. And in that moment she couldn't help but question it.

"I mean.... I won't ever use you like that, I promise."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: July 21, 2018, 10:19:01 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura, having been deposited on the bench she'd pointed out to the hyperactive squirrel-girl, watched as Nanako bounced off the bench, onto a tree and away into the distance, leaving her there to wait patiently for the girl to return with her beloved, and their food.

Shirou, meanwhile, was similarly waiting, a little distance from where she'd originally left him, a little worried about Sakura's welfare. Not that he thought the girl would intentionally harm his wife, of course, but it was possible that, in her enthusiasm, she had failed to take into account their relative squishiness. After all, Sakura had very nearly fallen from the girl's shoulders as they set off.

Fortunately, though, he did not have to wait too long, the enthusiastic and very quick girl returning in a flash and placing him on her shoulder, holding him in place with her fluffy tail before heading off to their destination. In no time at all, they had arrived, Shirou taking his place next to Sakura.

Seeing that the girl was excited and anxious to get started, they began to unpack the basket, laying a cloth over the table and then taking out box after box full of delicious Japanese food. Then, Shirou took out three plates and three pairs of chopsticks, placing one in front of Sakura, one in front of the girl and, finally, one in front of himself.

"OK, it's ready, you can start now", Shirou said, smiling. "Itadakimasu!"

"Itadakimasu!" said Sakura.

With that, the two of them waited for a few moments, to allow their guest to start or ask any more questions, before reaching out and taking some of the food from the boxes with their chopsticks.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: July 22, 2018, 01:06:06 AM »
Forest

"Regeneration or not, pain is a very real thing," Forest said as she gestured to Ezekiel's nude form as it repaired itself.  It wasn't like her regeneration where new cells formed and became blood and tissues to repair skin, blood, muscle, and bone depending on the injury.  His body was generating darkness that ejected the bad parts and replaced it.

Which is very odd indeed.  Wynn would have a field day with this, she thought as she looked at the tall and muscular man before her.  She wasn't bothered by his nudity, it wasn't anything sexual, but she could appreciate the strength of his form on an instinctual level.

Then some giant mystical raven (definitely not a crow, the beak was definitely that of a raven) landed on his arm and started cawing to him loudly.

He said, "Oh wow, whose doing what? And she's really strong too? Isn't this convenient..."

"And you can talk to mystical animals too, nice.  Definitely got me beat on the super power lottery," she said with a lopsided grin.

Ezekiel

"...Not yet." He smiled at the compliment, yet his expression seemed almost melancholic, as if steeped in some deep regret. No matter. He flexed and exerted his magic further and darkness enveloped his body, reforming a set of graceful robes for him. His grin turned back to its cocky self at that as he reveled in his own magic powers.

"Well then, is there anything in particular you want to do right now?" His toothy smile mirrored hers with fierceness.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: July 22, 2018, 01:10:50 AM »
Nanako

"Thanks for the meal!" the squirrel said, her tail flicking excitedly as she waited a moment for Sakura and Shirou to take their servings, fiddling with the chopsticks in the meanwhile in an attempt to get the hang of them. The squirrel girl's brow furrowed in concentration as she struggled with the sticks, wondering what kind of culture would decide on a pair of sticks for utensils. Still it wouldn't do well to take the food with her hands. She'd just gotten dunked in a pond, after all.

After much struggling and observation of the more skilled chop-stick users, however, Nanako managed to work out a poor substitute, using her superior reactions to compensate for her lack of skill in using the tricky sticks. The smell of the food alone was making her hunger all the more apparent, the squirrel's eyes bright with hope as she finally managed to retrieve the last bits of her serving and put it down on her plate.

"Say, whaddya do around here?" the squirrel asked, before starting to dig in, tail swishing this way and that happily as she took a moment to savor the cooking that turned out to be just as tasty as it had smelled and even tastier than it had looked.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: July 22, 2018, 02:13:58 AM »
Amanda

Clap Clap Clap.

Amanda emerged from the other room, clapping her hands theatrically at his marvelous escape. "I see you broke out of my web, well done Archer, you deserve a gold star for that. But..... Implying i'm not a nice gir." She shook her head, clearly displeased by his choice of words.

"That's no way to treat a lady is it? I'm disappointed, so disappointed. It looks like I'll have to punish you later for that. Does castration sound agreeable to you? Hahaha.... I suppose not, that would be fairly painful I think, I wouldn't know personally, but it wouldn't be much of a punishment if it didn't hurt now would it?"

She moved closer, close enough to touch him. "However, since I am a nice girl, I will let you get away with it if you say Amanda is the greatest."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: July 22, 2018, 03:53:49 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them watched sympathetically as Nanako struggled with the chopsticks, trying and failing to pick up the food and place it on her plate, all the while slowly eating their delicious meal.

"Do you need some help?" Shirou asked, kindly, only for the girl to finally manage to make some approximation of a workable technique, finishing picking up the food.

Then, having successfully obtained a serving of their food, the squirrel girl tucked in, her tail swishing happily as she savoured the taste. A proud, happy smile came over the faces of the couple at her obvious enjoyment of the meal. Few things could make Sakura and Shirou happier than seeing their efforts in the kitchen appreciated by another.

After a few moments, the girl spoke once more, asking them what they did. Immediately, Shirou spoke up.

"We fight to protect people and take down those who hurt others", he said, proudly.

Sakura, meanwhile, considered the question for a little, before also responding.

"We work as bounty hunters, sometimes, taking police bounties", she said. "But our real goal, as Senpai said, is just to protect people. We only take bounties which are deserved, where the target is a threat to others."

Then, Shirou spoke again.

"Do you like the food?" he said. "We both really enjoy cooking as well."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: July 22, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
Noah

Noah's annoyed glare seemed to weaken, giving way to something more neutral, more focused.  He stood up from his seat and walked over to Lulu's couch, squatting down so that even with her lying there, they could both see eye to eye.  The snake wrapped around his waist poked its head out of his suit, staring at the girl's reaction as well.

"So angel's can get needy too huh?" he asked, lightly caressing her chin with his fingers.  "I don't like her either, but I am a very influential man.  Unfortunately interacting with that girl is part of my life.  That big party upstairs is part of what I do to relax and she always shows up.  The only real way for me to stay away from her is if she suddenly disappeared..."

Noah stared at the angel, curious as to her reaction.  Was that little outburst an anomaly or was this angel a bit more devilish than he first thought?

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: July 22, 2018, 05:16:10 PM »
Nanako

"Yeah, the food is really good!" Nanako said enthusiastically, "Thanks again for sharing!"

After a few moments spent thinking over how Shirou put their employment, Nanako let out a giggle, glancing between the purplehead and the ginger.

"That's kinda cool," she said, "So how do you decide who deserves it?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: July 22, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »
Tsumiko

She was tired, but...

"No, I'm not too tired. Let's go." She stood up excitedly and bounded to the door, reinforcing herself.

She lied, because she'd never had a partner before.
She lied, because she'd never had a friend before.
She lied, because she really really wanted to do this.

She turned around, practically bouncing around. "Come on, let's go!"

Thea

And then they were outside in this great and terrible city, and it was dark out. The lamps hanging over the streets brought a smile to Thea's face where she could see them, which Tsumiko could still see as the empress looked sideways at her. "Well then, what would you say is the most pressing concern for us to deal with?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: July 22, 2018, 08:05:53 PM »
Lulu

The angel wasn't reacting to his caress this time, instead staring at the snake that was wrapped around with calculating eyes. "Do you usually flirt with women while there's one wrapped around your waist?"

"But yes I do get needy, I think. Either way, you're mine." She boldly declared with a calm expression. Her otherworldly eyes delivering a piercing glare but there was no malice in it, only curiosity.