Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179770 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1605 on: July 24, 2018, 01:14:31 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl quickly shook her head.

"Nah, sucker punching people isn't much fun," the squirrel girl said matter-of-factly, "And I'm a, ah, prize-fighter? Ringer? Not sure what you call it around here, but I earned my keep by fighting people."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:15:32 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: July 24, 2018, 01:28:41 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

The couple, still eating their delicious meal, sighed in relief at her comment, glad that they wouldn't have to try to stop the nice-seeming girl from harming anyone.

"Ah, I see, so you fight in organised matches for money?" Sakura said.

"Well, there are a few places around here which hold tournaments and things like that", Shirou added. "It's not something we've really looked into, though, and it can be quite dangerous."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: July 24, 2018, 01:38:40 AM »
Nanako

"Oh?" the squirrel girl's eyes lit up at that, an excited little grin making its way to her face as her tail swished a bit faster, "Guess I'll have to see for myself. But yeah, that's one way to put it."

Nanako could already feel a familiar thrill rushing through her at the thought of this place having the potential for strong fighters too. Maybe not like back home, but still. A few simple pleasures from back home wouldn't go amiss.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: July 24, 2018, 02:00:55 AM »
Noah

This might be a problem.

Noah took a deep breath, looking down at the floor in shame.  "Do you remember what I said earlier, about people being selfish?  It is not just that girl from the party, the one that just wanted to earn my favor using her body?  Everyone is like this, especially in this city.  You might not understand this, because you are much stronger than me, but it is very scary to go higher and higher in society, especially in this city.  There are people who can take a bullet to the chest and shrug in indifference.  The higher you go, the more likely you will run into someone like that."

The business man turned to the snake girl.  "Nana, can you bring someone in for a demonstration?"

As requested, Nana silently left the room and returned with a drunk man who looked to be in his late 20s.  A large cobra tail sprouted from her mini skirt, making a ripping noise as the tail tore a hole in the cloth.  It wrapped around the man's neck, hoisting him up in the air.  His arms and legs flailed and he began to cry out, "Hey!  What is this?!"

"Imagine if Nana was mind controlled?  Can you imagine how easily I could be assassinated?" he asked, looking at the winged angel with one hand to his chest and a frown.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 03:02:28 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: July 24, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »
Tsumiko

She was tired, but...

"No, I'm not too tired. Let's go." She stood up excitedly and bounded to the door, reinforcing herself.

She lied, because she'd never had a partner before.
She lied, because she'd never had a friend before.
She lied, because she really really wanted to do this.

She turned around, practically bouncing around. "Come on, let's go!"

Thea

And then they were outside in this great and terrible city, and it was dark out. The lamps hanging over the streets brought a smile to Thea's face where she could see them, which Tsumiko could still see as the empress looked sideways at her. "Well then, what would you say is the most pressing concern for us to deal with?"

Tsumiko

In the dark night, Tsumiko looked at Thea with an impish smile. "I wouldn't know; I only rarely go out with something specific in mind." She cast a spell upon herself granting her vision in the dark. "I just deal with problems as they come up, that's what a hero would do, after all."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 24, 2018, 08:31:16 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura smiled at the way the girl's eyes lit up, seeing that she was obviously excited about the idea of finding somewhere to fight.

"Well, how strong are you?" she asked. "If your speed is any indication, you're probably stronger than most of the people who would fight in those places. Although, they do try to pair people of similar strength in fights. After all, it wouldn't be much fun to watch otherwise, or safe for the competitors."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 24, 2018, 09:44:50 PM »
Nanako

"Can't show ya," Nanako shook her head, "Don't wanna get the food dirty. I'm pretty strong though."

The squirrel girl tilted her head at Sakura's talk about matching fighters up by their strength.

"Doesn't really matter to me," she shrugged, "So long as they can land a good hit, I'm fine."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 24, 2018, 09:57:13 PM »
Valerie

"Passion, more passion. It is a demanding being, so will you be so kind and lower your hand, it should be resting just above my bottom. Having a half hearted posture will only serve to dismay it." While she never directly confirmed his question, the way she spoke made it quite clear that he had hit the mark.

She pulled him close for th first movement of the dance. "It would be better if you were leading.... This spirit has peculiar tastes. If dancing is not to your favour, the only other option we have is you beating me up, as I said it has peculiar tastes."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 25, 2018, 12:27:23 AM »
Eleanor

She put the pipe away and smiled. It wasn't a happy one, but it was a comfortable one. Eleanor slipped it on and somehow it managed to make her look even more tired than she already was, as if the effort was dragging her whole body down. "I could teach you to crush buildings with but a few words, slip past the eyes of any mortal creature in this world, or hold countless people into your thrall. All of that would be possible with a little instruction. I could even teach you how to come back from being destroyed as I was."

"But there is always a price, and you are not always the one who will pay it."

Hannah

All of this was sounding pretty awful, and to be fair Hannah didn't dislike suffering enough to let the risk of that deter her from such an extraordinary-sounding field of magic. But the idea of making other people pay the price for her was...

It was a lot like her father, and the thought of that made her frown and pause in her petting of Lighthart. "So what kind of prices are we talking about?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 25, 2018, 12:32:04 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura nodded.

"OK, well, perhaps you can show us later", she said, continuing to eat.

"Yes, that would be good", Shirou added. "But, first, let's finish our meal."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 25, 2018, 01:19:41 AM »
Nanako

"Alright," the squirrel girl nodded quickly, "I'll show you after we're done."

It wasn't much longer for them to finish, on account of Nanako's speed and her new friends' headstart. Packing everything up after that was a simple thing, the table cleared in short order before Nanako decided that now would be a good time for a demonstration.

"Just so we don't draw too much attention, I'll just make it simple," she said, tail twitching absentmindedly as she sat down sideways on the bench, resting an elbow on the table and calling up her punchgaunts, allowing a small sigh as she felt the familiar weights settle in.

"Alright, no force in this, just the weight on this thing," Nanako said before relaxing her arm. A couple things happened almost at once from there. First, the weight of the gauntlet alone snapped the table clean in half like so many matchsticks, sending chips of wood flying, bouncing off of Nanako's skin like so many pencil shavings. Then the gauntlet buried itself in the shattered concrete slab underneath right up to the squirrel girl's fist, the brunette waiting for the small dust cloud to settle before pulling her fist free and shaking off the dust without a care in the world.

"I fight with these on," Nanako said matter-of-factly, standing up from the ruined bench and stretching her arms up and back with a little yawn, arching her back for a moment before relaxing again.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:17:46 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 25, 2018, 01:28:46 AM »
Eleanor

"When I pursued my path I drank of lovers like glasses of wine. In truth, I imagine few truly desired what happened to them. But few could resist me when I was in my prime. I wish I could say that I had only taken their lives... but I was hungry. For something more than just the warmth of the bed at least. I sipped them dry of blood, and stripped the meat from the bones, and cracked those open to suck on the marrow and swallowed the pulverized bits." She raised a hand to her lips, barely hiding how her tongue glided over them as she ached for the hungers of her youth.

Eleanor's eyes made sure to lock with Hannah's. "No matter what path you take, you will trample on others to reach the heights of our craft. But that's to be expected, isn't it?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 25, 2018, 01:31:36 AM »
Hannah

She hadn't wished to admit it to herself, but from the moment she had seen Eleanor something had been off about her. Depression, drug abuse, all of those things were immediately attention grabbing to a cambion like Hannah. But to hear the woman positively gush about her past sins, to lament the loss of their joys, and to hear the awful suffering inflicted for nothing but ambition and desire?

It sent a thrill to Hannah's loins, and she caught herself licking her lips. "R-Right. That's... that's terrible, you realize."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 25, 2018, 01:44:10 AM »
Eleanor

The occultist lowered her hand, but a smile was on her lips. It was like a shark that had smelled blood in the water. "Truly, truly, but there are worse things. For someone considering my path I will confess them to you. While I did such a thing to strangers there were many whom I was familiar with that were twisted."

Eleanor sighed in remembrance. "Many devoted cultists I made prisoners. Some devoured in my room at night but others sacrificed in ritual, their faith betrayed. To my enemies I sent mirror faced assassins and monstrous creatures. But others, they were lovely to speak to. They investigated and moved against me, but one night in a cafe I spoke to them of the Wolf-word and the many other awful things. To others I illuminated their minds with the light of the Lantern. Some grew utterly mad, others took their lives, but some became shells. They couldn't even die. It takes a force of will to do that after all, and nothing mattered to them anymore."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: July 25, 2018, 01:51:24 AM »
Hannah

If there wasn't a child-like blonde on her lap right now the cambion would be practically crawling over to Eleanor to hear more, to listen to the wistful atrocities the falsely attractive woman was dishing out for her palate. Even now she was leaning in, her eyes slightly dilated as she could just imagine the selfish witch doing these things. Later it would make her stomach churn, but in the moment she was basking in that shameless malice.

"And I bet you enjoyed every moment of it, didn't you?" she asked, breathless.