Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176071 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1800 on: August 03, 2018, 09:22:36 PM »
Nero

"Mwaahh! What are you doiiing!"

Taken completely by surprise, the empress could not help but act in a most un-empress-like way, rubbing her tormented earlobes after wriggling free of the elf's vice grip.

"Unbelievable! None have done that to me since Uncle Caligula passed!"

Eruraviel

Eru took a step back and pointed at Nero. "Kakakakaka! It's only what you deserved, my little empress! You should never underestimate my capabilities! Or my aesthetic sense!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 03, 2018, 09:42:36 PM »
Noah

"Are you sure?" Noah asked with a wry smile.  "He's hitting on you."

For better or worse, the angel did not seem to pay much attention to him, instead focused solely on Lulu.  Realizing this, Noah's cat like eyes focused on the new angel, the one claiming to be a sibling of his new guardian.  Still, considering Lulu had lost her memory to an extent, he could be telling the truth.  Even if he called her brother, gender and sex does not necessarily operate the same for angels as it does humans.

Unfortunately, there was not enough time to process this, as the angel's welcoming smile turned dark.  Feathers shot at him like bullets, creating a hail of death that threatened to penetrate his body.

But he did not falter.

When most people think of a business man, they think of someone who is pragmatic and calculating.  A man who is successful at business is someone who can put the acquisition of money above all else.  In other words, goal focused and ruthless.  However, to Noah this was just not true.  Business men simply gamble in something they believe in.

So he closed his eyes and trusted that death would not come for him, not today.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 03, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
Nero

"That was no reason to get rough.."

The teary-eyed empress, still rubbing her ears, looked to the shapely golem for help.

"Right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 03, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »
Lulu

That was unfortunate.

It would reflect poorly on her if she let him die right now, she'd be a complete joke, but there was really only one way she could save him. It was far from what she preferred to do but it was necessary now.

"Out of the way."

She shoved Noah to the side as she stepped forward, right into the not so welcoming embrace of the incoming feathery storm. The feathers tore her apart like wet tissue as they passed trough her, and by the end of the barrage what remained of her ravaged form crashed face first into the floor.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 03, 2018, 11:20:25 PM »
Asmael

"Ah, how long I yearned to hear your voice again, dear brother." He let out a relieved breath as shards of debris, dust and bloody remains mingled in a great cloud. He waked up to meet his victim's remains, which cleared up to reveal a torn up mess surrounded by dusty air. His eyes turned to the two, the serpent and the....

Canary?

"Heya, no need to look so pale. A little love tap like that isn't nearly enough to take him down."

His eyes and grin turned casual and even friendly, until he picked up Lucifer's bloody carcass and began talking to it. His face was so close to hers they could almost kiss while he gripped her throat so hard he looked like he'd choke her corpse with that sweet smile.

"So you've found a little toy? I suppose you must have needed something to relieve your boredom in the last three thousand years, but if you wanted someone to satisfy you you could have asked me." His wrathful words were whispered in the most loving of ways, the satisfaction he talked of either murderous or loving, and in both cases a sickening perversion.

His wings were stretched out of his body, and he was distracted by this feeling to the point he completely dropped his guard.

"Were you planning on throwing him away and betray him? You know.. just like you did to the rest of us Archangels?"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:36:23 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 04, 2018, 12:54:25 AM »
Noah

A single moment.

That was all it took for his gamble to be resolved.  He had survived the sudden onslaught, but as he gazed at Lulu's bloody corpse, he realized the cost was too high.  It was his own fault.  He was overconfident after winning over a new ally.  It never even occurred to him that Nana would mess up and bring someone so hostile.

Nana rushed to Lulu's side, glaring at Asmeal with intense wrathful anger.  Meanwhile, Noah reached into a nearby couch cushion and pulled out a small pistol.  "You destroyed my angel," he said, his eyes narrowed and focused.  He could feel his arm shaking with fear and anger, even as his finger coiled around the trigger of his gun.  In that moment, he could only see the angel down the barrel of his gun.  The games were one thing, but this was another.

"I've had enough of this.  Either pay me back or get off my damned boat!"

Meanwhile, he tried to reach into Lulu's mind.  But there was nothing.  She had died.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 04, 2018, 01:08:46 AM »
Asmael

"Your angel? ! No, no no no no... how could you brother. That is so unfair. After everything you told me, you'd replace me for a human?" He looked at the dead pincushion's gouged eyes with a saddened expression, tears streaming down his face. Despite that, the mere feeling of holding him so close gave him such joy his smile could not be more elated.

And then, he put her hand on his face, wiping all smiles and tears from it to reveal a placid, composed expression that turned on the furious human. "He is anything but. Did she really telly you nothing? Or are you simply stupid enough to believe his lies? He would have destroyed you, just like he destroyed everything I loved."

Disgusting. And so he tossed the corpse at his feet, with the sort of disregard you would offer to filthy litter.

"Like I said, he still lives, and as long as he lives he will fall. I was hoping I could save him from such a disgrace, but his sin cannot be paid with one death, oh no no. Father couldn't finish the job, what makes you think a weakling like me could?"

He spread his arms open with an unassuming smile, white cloth stained in blood while he walked up the man calmly and placidly, with no hostile intent whatsoever. It's as if he welcomed death. "It was just an unresolved brotherly quarrel, you shouldn't be so involved... but you have balls, threatening an archangel like me. Humans really are so amusing."

And in an instant, he closed the distance between the two and grabbed his gun, pointing it right at his forehead.

"Fine. How about a gamble, mister businessman?" He asked with the most innocent of expressions...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 04, 2018, 01:15:50 AM »
Noah

"Your brother?  I don't know.  It sounds like he left you in the dark," he said, his smug smile as wide as his anger was unrelenting.  "He can't destroy me, not after all the things we have done and neither can you.  If you want to gamble with me, go ahead.  But know that win or lose, I will take everything from you."

Nana to me, he ordered telepathically.  The snake girl shrank into her cobra form and slithered up his leg, coiling around the arm holding the gun.  She too stared down the barrel along with her master.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:23:44 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 04, 2018, 01:36:08 AM »
Asmael

"Hahahah. Everything? Then you have already won, for I have nothing you see? Dat pride tho..." He smiled but seemed.. tired for a second. Pained. But in a moment he closed his eyes and grinned friend-lily. It's like he was letting himself get killed.

"I can see why two birds of a feather would fly together. Now come on, we don't have all day lad. If that little gun can amount to anything, now is your chance to prove it."

His lithe finger rolled down Noah's index, mesmerizing to the touch, and curled around the trigger as if to help him press it, or maybe even press it with him.

"One shot, and if you manage to put me down with that one pull of the trigger I will transfer all my knowledge to you and leave this ship." He said in a pleasant, relaxed manner. Now matter how hostile that human was, he truly had no bad feelings for him, and not a shred of hostile intent.

Was this a way to make up for all this?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:36:50 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 04, 2018, 01:44:03 AM »
Noah

Noah released his grip from the gun, letting his hand fall to his side.  "You must think i'm stupid," he said, grimacing at the angel with a groan.  "You think your the only supernatural creature i've tried putting a bullet through?  I know this won't put you down.  Don't insult me with such a juvenile gamble."

He had also realized something else, something important.  "You tainted Nana's soul as well didn't you?  How about this?  Let me set up a real gamble, one that would make god himself quake with tension."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:45:25 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 04, 2018, 01:48:58 AM »
Asmael

"Ah, that... I'm really sorry about that. I just wanted to mess a little with her, but really went over the line." He looked down at the snake with genuinely regretful eyes, putting his fingers together.

He then looked back at the man with an inquisitive look.

"So why point it at me then?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 04, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »
Noah

What?  That looked like actual regret....

"Because you destroyed my angel," he said simply.  "Because I can't let you walk away thinking this transgression is ok.  But then... I realized something."

A short chuckle escaped his lips.

"You messed up too."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 02:00:09 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 04, 2018, 02:22:54 AM »
Asmael

"I can't help it, Father always admonished me for this kind of stuff." He shrunk down shamefully, then recomposed himself and covered his body with his now folded wings, giving the impression of a massive coat covering him and trailing down his back.

"So what were you going to gamble? Honestly, my terms were the best odds you'd ever get. That gamble would have spared you the penance of the unforgivable sin of pointing a weapon at an archangel." He looked at him cordially, then around the room. "I suppose then again... that we have both paid the price for our foolishness."

He winked at the small snake, which did not escape his notice, and smiled kindly.

"I got what I wanted, unless you still hold ill grudges against me would you allow me to do something about this mess I've made?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 04, 2018, 02:30:43 AM »
Suerte

"Aaahhh," she moaned, her legs shaking as she felt herself within her own massive breasts.  It was....everywhere.  Her lips quivered as she reached for her own cock to stroke it.  She knew if she touched Elizabeth she might break completely but....

No she couldn't.  The best option was to avoid engaging at all.

"Alright," she said, sweat forming around her chest and arms.  "If that is how the world works, then I know what I must do."

She glanced around the room for a door.  As much as she enjoyed her time with Vanilla, this much arousal was a bit too much for her.  It felt....unnatural.  She needed to leave before she forgot why she was here to start with.

Elizabeth

"Do you mind if I ask what you have in mind?" She asked the girl with a mirthful expression. Such an adorable little kitten.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 04, 2018, 02:47:04 AM »
Yusho

"Pasiap's stone balls," the Dragonblooded cursed, jumping back from the utterly ignored attack in a burst of heated air. He retreated with whistling acrobatics in an instant, landing with scattered dust by Valerie's side.

"Vampire king!" He took her shoulders, shaking the girl to her feet and yelled, "Get it together, who is that?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts