Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176062 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1815 on: August 04, 2018, 02:49:04 AM »
Dahlia

Between the bizarre bullet barrages, the hungry werewolf tearing into its limbs, and Dahlia sticking her fingers into the creature's shifting spine? It didn't last much longer. Oh sure, the hybrid took her fair share of lost chunks of flesh from Lugh's eagerness. She ignored it due to the force of her adrenaline, and by the time they were done she had taken her steps back to begin the regeneration process.

It was slower than usual, painful, but Dahlia had endured worse. So she just grit her teeth, and complained quietly to herself about the damage to her nice shirt's sleeve.

The torn up skin stealer reverted slowly to a more... human, form.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 04, 2018, 02:59:19 AM »
Noah

Noah's grimace did not change.  He was still visibly disgusted with this creature's behavior.  Hidden behind that grimice was a twinkle of fear.  That is not to say it was small.  No.  He was more scared now than when he confronted Lulu.  However, his own wrath was far too great now to turn back.

"I will gamble the same thing I always do," he said.  "My life.  I hope you can bet something of equal value."

Meanwhile, the snake woman turned her head away from Amael, clearly ashamed.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 04, 2018, 03:09:04 AM »
Asmael

The archangel sighed. Such a sinful foolishness...

"I'm giving you a chance to fold while your sin is still small. Please consider how your woman would feel." His eyes narrowed before trailing to where Lucifer's corpse once stood. "There is no reason to offer your life for such... filth. Can you really not grasp that I've saved you just now, or are you that blinded by your pride?"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:09:47 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: August 04, 2018, 03:18:13 AM »
Thea

"Good thing I don't sleep very often," she quipped with a satisfied smile to her dying victim. Then Thea carefully placed her hand back into its glove, and with a flick of her finger tossed the desiccated corpse into a nearby alley for the garbage collectors. This way it wouldn't traumatize children or stink up the main thoroughfare, very important considerations for an empress to make.

She turned to the man thanking her, and smiled as kindly as she could. "It was the right thing to do. You won't have to worry about this Valentine woman's minions for much longer, so fear not any threats of retaliation."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: August 04, 2018, 03:24:24 AM »
Noah

Noah sighed, all of that tension falling away in an instant.  Yes, while the pure wrath in his eyes was partially due to the loss of his companion, there was seemingly no reason to challenge this powerful man, not at the risk of throwing away everything.  But that wasn't entirely true.

"I see," he said, raising his snake covered arm to look Nana in the eyes.  "You seem to value all of my servants more than me, especially Nana."

The snake seemed unwilling to meet Noah's gaze.

"What if I told you I had the power to make someone fall in love with you.  Not that stupid half assed corruption that you did to her earlier, but true love?  What if I bet Nana herself?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: August 04, 2018, 03:35:08 AM »
Victor

Victor couldn't help but smile back at the woman.  All he could think about as he stared down those two girls was about how little time he had left.  He would have to return to his daughter a corpse, all because he felt that taking a shortcut was more important than his own life.

"No seriously.  You do not have to do any more," he said, rubbing the back of his head.  "Its just not worth it to fight Valantine.  They say she's killed two police chiefs already.  Please... I am just happy I can see my daughter's face again."

He glanced over at the other woman.  He should be sure to thank her too once she made her way over to where they were standing.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: August 04, 2018, 03:35:49 AM »
Asmael

The angel giggled beneath his veil of wings. What an insane proposal, he really had only one thing to say to this. "That's ridiculous. I refuse something so foolish."

He walked closer to the man, now on the same level as a...human. He did not know, of course, but man and angel both had hearts. Perhaps that is why both were imperfect in the face of God.

"You won't use anything on her. Teasing girls is one thing, but matters of the heart cannot be influenced like this. That is true love." Sparkles glittered in his eyes, and he seemed to look more at Nana than Noah at this point.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: August 04, 2018, 03:42:40 AM »
Noah

Now at the center of attention, the cobra slithered down Noah's bare torso, hiding on his leg.  Even under his pantlegs, you could see her shivering with fear, or perhaps anxiety.  Noah wasn't entirely sure why she was hiding like this, but he knew he could use this.

"Do you really think you corrupting her soul would make her love you?"  Noah continued.  "Its like hooking up with a drunk woman.  She will love you in the moment, but the second she sobers up all she will feel when she lays eyes on you is regret."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:43:18 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: August 04, 2018, 03:52:02 AM »
Asmael

"Foolish human, I just said I only did it to tease her. I already regret it, so don't poke on it so much, jerk." His eyes drooped down like a hurt puppy at his comment, though he knew he was right. Who would love a weakling like him?

Who coulc love him, when even he couldn't love himself? The only one who spoke kindly to him was...

Lies. Lies. All lies. To hurt you. To rape your mind. To kill you.

"And what if I offered to be brother's stand-in until he comes back? That way, I can get to know her a bit better and make up for this disgrace."

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

"I could even get to meet with brother again. Next time will be different, I'll definitely do it right. I can start with blowing his head off and smearing human shit in his skull. We can all blame this on my creative sensibilities. Even if he did betray us, family is family. I should apologize and settle things more peacefully."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 04:20:53 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: August 04, 2018, 07:10:20 AM »
Clearing

"Dra....Dora-... od."

The Vampire King didn't respond directly despite him shaking her, in fact she would likely fall back down if he didn't support. all she did was keep mumbling something incoherently.

Then a response came, but it wasn't from Valerie.

It was that girl.

She'd taken a deep breath, the air seemed to momentarily get thin, making it hard to breathe. Then she exhaled, but wat came out wasn't some condensed air canon or an ear shattering scream.

Fire, that's what it was.

Brilliant flames, brighter and more noble than fires of the sun itself. It wasn't of this world. No, to compare it to fire would be nothing but an insult, if anything this was what fire aspired to be.

It flowed from the girl and consumed Shinji entirely, but it didn't stop there. It kept going, enveloping the entire forest behind him as far as the eye could see, burning the the trees that had been untouched for centuries some millenia to ash.

"The Dragon God...." Valerie finally croaked out something audible, yet immediately after went mute as if it had taken a toll on her.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 07:13:33 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: August 04, 2018, 02:54:27 PM »
Eleanor

Blood seeped into the filthy waters, scattering as fast as possible as the near dried out body's flesh peeled off from the bone to skitter off its own way as well. At this point all that mattered was attaining distance, no matter the attack.

Hannah

She wanted to get closer, wanted to stop Lighthart from pursuing and doing something rash like killing this admittedly awful woman! But to just go after someone for crimes of the past when Eleanor was clearly just some washed up stoner now...?

doki

Okay maybe not entirely washed up, but still! It was.. it was too much like the people who wanted to kill her for being a cambion. Hannah didn't want to see that. So she tried to move closer to the paladin even though her holy light was making her skin sizzle. "Just... let her go, Lighthart!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: August 04, 2018, 03:59:13 PM »
Lighthart

The cruel sun shone brightly, declaring a death sentence reserved to those far above the mortal coil. The heavenly star's flames would burn, fiercer than a volcano. Already, the water around her was evaporating and the earth beneath her feet burned. Blood trickled down her fangs, her judgment already set in stone.

"Just... let her go, Lighthart!" A voice rang behind her, causing her ravaged burning eyes to widen. Damn, was this woman an idiot or was she suicidal? The sun was already billowing to burst forth and consume everything, including her.

"Why you-"

But on that moment her heart faltered and she dispelled the flames, letting it fade like a star in the dark. The magic ceased, and her hand dropped to her side in defeat. The golden champion did not even turn back to face Hannah, instead addressing her calmly while the only sound surrounding them was that of steam and flame.

"Are you insane Hannah?"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:59:46 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: August 04, 2018, 07:59:12 PM »
Nero

"That was no reason to get rough.."

The teary-eyed empress, still rubbing her ears, looked to the shapely golem for help.

"Right?"

The Golem

"Lady Eruraviel did it, so it clearly was the right decision. So, yes, it was the right thing to do." The girl sounded almost emotionless as she watched the two, but a faint smile had come to her lips.

Eru snuck up behind Nero as she regarded the golem and grabbed for her ears again.

"Apologiiiiiiize!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: August 04, 2018, 08:09:03 PM »
Nero

The teary-eyed empress, still rubbing her ears, looked to the shapely golem for help.

"Right?"

The Golem

"Lady Eruraviel did it, so it clearly was the right decision. So, yes, it was the right thing to do." The girl sounded almost emotionless as she watched the two, but a faint smile had come to her lips.

Eru snuck up behind Nero as she regarded the golem and grabbed for her ears again.

"Apologiiiiiiize!"

Nero

"HNoooooooooo! Help meeee!"

Realizing she could not expect help from the girl, more tears welled up in the empress' eyes as she re-entered the elf's inescapebale grip.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: August 04, 2018, 08:23:20 PM »
Nero

"Right?"

The Golem

"Apologiiiiiiize!"

Nero

"HNoooooooooo! Help meeee!"

Realizing she could not expect help from the girl, more tears welled up in the empress' eyes as she re-entered the elf's inescapebale grip.

Eruraviel

The elf tackled the girl to the ground, pinning her down as the golem watched with a bemused expression. Straddling her back, Eru tugged on Nero's ears mercilessly. "Say it! Eru's the best mage you've ever met! Or else I'll tug your ears for eternity! Mwahahahaha!!!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end