Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175597 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1845 on: August 05, 2018, 04:49:26 PM »
Victor

"Its a little late for coffee," he chuckled.  "But i'm not the type to bite the hand that feeds me.  Either way, its on me."

Victor's apartment building was surprisingly large, about the size and format of a luxurious flat, with large rooms and exotic decorations.  The place was decorated with all sorts of expensive looking gem stones and artifacts.  Moreover, there were maps of the district all over the walls.

"Daddy!  Daddy!" a small voice called out.  It was Mai, Victors daughter, running to them with a smile on her face.  She froze in place when she saw the two girls.  "Who the hell are those girls daddy?!  Are you trying to get a new Mommy again?  These new Mommy's are too young for you Daddy!"

Mai was clearly very young, no more than about 9.  She wore a shirt that said, "Probably best daughter," along with contrasting black pants.

"Hey!  Watch your damned mouth!  Don't be rude to our guests!  They did our family a favor!" Victor said, shaking his head.  "Kids these days am I right?"

The girl ignored her father, staring up at the girls with a curious expression.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:04:37 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: August 05, 2018, 08:28:21 PM »
Liseth

"Thank you?" She didn't really know best to react to that. Was it her? Liseth would be the first to admit that there wasn't a lot admirable about herself. "I, uh, guess you want to stop talking about the scales now though? I'd keep going on about them but..."

Auspicious Breeze

"... I'm kinda curious to hear what you wanna say about them," she confessed, a little bashful. "Let me just move." But first Breeze had to find somewhere a little more private for this kind of conversation! So she kept the phone focused on her, and found a little place by the park where she first met Noel. This would be a lot easier...

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: August 05, 2018, 08:35:00 PM »
Lighthart

The cruel sun shone brightly, declaring a death sentence reserved to those far above the mortal coil. The heavenly star's flames would burn, fiercer than a volcano. Already, the water around her was evaporating and the earth beneath her feet burned. Blood trickled down her fangs, her judgment already set in stone.

"Just... let her go, Lighthart!" A voice rang behind her, causing her ravaged burning eyes to widen. Damn, was this woman an idiot or was she suicidal? The sun was already billowing to burst forth and consume everything, including her.

"Why you-"

But on that moment her heart faltered and she dispelled the flames, letting it fade like a star in the dark. The magic ceased, and her hand dropped to her side in defeat. The golden champion did not even turn back to face Hannah, instead addressing her calmly while the only sound surrounding them was that of steam and flame.

"Are you insane Hannah?"

Hannah

Insane? She wasn't insane. She couldn't be insane. No, but there was a terrible demonic urge that she couldn't deny within herself. But before even that was the notion of punishing someone for crimes that happened somewhere else, sometime else, just because someone had been an awful person before. Even if Eleanor didn't regret any of it...

Hannah looked at the back of Lighthart's head, and said to her with an even tone, "This isn't the time. We're in the middle of a street."

And indeed, pedestrians that had been warded off by magic before had panicked and run. There were sidewalk and streetside items that were on fire. The damage was... there.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: August 05, 2018, 08:41:48 PM »
Lugh

That didn't slow Lugh down at all. His jaws crunched down on the head, blood flowing as the skull splintered. But even as his rage was sated and he shifted back into his smaller form, his teeth were still ripping at the neck and greedily swallowing every bite. "Mhh, not bad," he chirped.

Dahlia

It was hard to concentrate on what Charlotte was saying, because the adrenaline was still pumping and her heart was pounding in her ears. Dahlia could smell the blood, smell the gunfire, and she wasn't done. Her resurgent hatred from a memory wasn't gone. It was why she reached down into the hot carcass with her bloodied hand and started to search.

Her father had shown her where the piece she wanted was in the average adult man. Her mother insisted it was better cooked, but he had always been more of a traditionalist. It was the jotunn in him that liked his meat rare.

The memory made her mouth water, and she in her pain she couldn't remember why it was wrong to do this. And so Dahlia pulled the man's liver out, and dug her teeth in to start tearing into it.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: August 06, 2018, 02:03:09 AM »
Charlotte

The blonde cocked an eyebrow as Dahlia and Lugh dug into the skin-thief, the black-haired beauty going straight for a liver and tearing into the meat viciously, watching with something more than curiosity, approaching concern but not quite there yet.

Alright, she eats people. Or whatever she's got on her mind has to do with eating people. Why do the interesting ones always end up eating people, lately? First it's vampires and now this. Ah well.

Still, Charlotte simply watched, leaning back a little with her arms crossed under her chest.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: August 06, 2018, 02:17:35 AM »
Liseth

She waited a bit. It was a subjective eternity before Breeze had finally sat down, more than enough time to analyze every bit of information that the Guardian could give her. Breeze had been filtered through several forms of vision and analysis based on the difference in the cells based on hearing alone provided a great deal of knowledge. "Well, first of all it doesn't correspond with any known species of reptile, even amongst the supernatural ones. That's amazing!"

"It means it's an entirely unique form of mutation. I'll admit that going by current human standards it isn't incredibly incredibly attractive, but I'm not really attached to that entirely. ...I was a bit attracted to a mystic reactor I saw last night," Liseth admitted with just a bit of embarrassment.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: August 06, 2018, 02:22:27 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

This girl could see basically anything, huh? Again Breeze extended her senses as far as she could to look for just how that was happening. Was she watching from somewhere nearby? Did she have someone watching for her? These were the kinds of things Breeze had to get good at figuring out after decades of being hunted for... well, living.

Being 'Anathema' was apparently really bad.

Her frown was more curious than disturbed this time, even if the confession that she wasn't really attractive under her skin just proved Breeze's point here. "What's a mystic reactor?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: August 06, 2018, 02:48:06 AM »
Liseth

"It's a kind of power generator that draws on certain fonts of power to-- it's really not that important. But about your scales, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Just because other people don't like it doesn't mean I don't. You're really pretty, even under that skin." She looked earnest. And a bit annoyed. Liseth knew what she liked! She wouldn't let Breeze go around thinking otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:54:20 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: August 06, 2018, 03:04:37 AM »
Liseth

"It's a kind of power generator that draws on certain fonts of power to-- it's really not that important. But about your scales, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Just because other people don't like it doesn't mean *I* don't. You're really pretty, even under that skin." She looked earnest. And a bit annoyed. Liseth knew what she liked! She wouldn't let Breeze go around thinking otherwise.

Auspicious Breeze

"Awawa...?"

It's been a long time since a girl really made her blush this hard! So she hoped Liseth would forgive Breeze for sounding and looking like an over ripe tomato of embarrassment! Oh, oh dear she was actually looking away and holding her cheek with her spare hand!

"Uuuu, you can't just say things like that when I'm not ready, Liseth~!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: August 06, 2018, 03:27:15 AM »

Elizabeth

"Sure, sure." Elizabeth waved her hand as if it were nothing, and the magic stopped affecting Suerte. " I don't really mind."

She tapped her foot on the ground. "I take it you came here for more than sex, considering you had the audacity to personally request me."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:28:12 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: August 06, 2018, 04:00:02 AM »
Liseth

Wow, was it really that much? Liseth felt her own cheeks heat up at Breeze's own embarrassment! "I mean-- I didn't mean to catch you off guard or anything." She shifted a bit in her chair with that reaction.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: August 06, 2018, 04:01:04 AM »
Lily

"Yup..."

Lily got to her feet again, her full height only reaching the Succubi Queen's shoulders though. "I came here to teach my friend the true nature of justice and also to help you kill your pesky neighbour. You know the one, bricks for brains and smells awful..."

"That's why I wanted yo see ya ^~^"

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 04:03:08 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: August 06, 2018, 05:36:26 PM »
Suerte

Even with the oppressive arousal gone, Suerte's dick still stood fully erect.  It turned out she was still overwhelmingly erotic, even without the magic active.  Still, the cowgirl couldn't help but frown in confusion.

"Ok, so the chiefs sometimes are too weak to be effective leaders, but won't killing one just make it worse?" she asked, this time standing straight up and voicing her concern out loud.  "As much fun as it is to kill people, I don't see a point if it doesn't help anyone.  Besides, what do we get out of it?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: August 07, 2018, 01:08:00 AM »
Victor

"Its a little late for coffee," he chuckled.  "But i'm not the type to bite the hand that feeds me.  Either way, its on me."

Victor's apartment building was surprisingly large, about the size and format of a luxurious flat, with large rooms and exotic decorations.  The place was decorated with all sorts of expensive looking gem stones and artifacts.  Moreover, there were maps of the district all over the walls.

"Daddy!  Daddy!" a small voice called out.  It was Mai, Victors daughter, running to them with a smile on her face.  She froze in place when she saw the two girls.  "Who the hell are those girls daddy?!  Are you trying to get a new Mommy again?  These new Mommy's are too young for you Daddy!"

Mai was clearly very young, no more than about 9.  She wore a shirt that said, "Probably best daughter," along with contrasting black pants.

"Hey!  Watch your damned mouth!  Don't be rude to our guests!  They did our family a favor!" Victor said, shaking his head.  "Kids these days am I right?"

The girl ignored her father, staring up at the girls with a curious expression.

Thea

The home itself was humble, but lived in. This was a place that belonged to a family of some sort, though it was dreadfully lacking in a feminine touch. She looked at it, looked at the girl who lived here, and raised an eyebrow at the shirt. Such strangeness. "I have no doubt your father will find a woman closer to his age if he applies himself to the task."

Thea couldn't help but passively read the thoughts of the father and daughter both in response to her comment. To feel, despite their grumbling, the deep and abiding affection that lived between these two individuals? It had made Thea cry over a century ago when she first came to understand what she had lost. She was long past that point in her life. But it didn't stop her from placing a hand over her chest and wondering if something about Tsumiko's food had given her heartburn.

The empress knew better.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: August 07, 2018, 01:18:16 AM »
Yusho

He turned his back on the figure of the hunter consumed by the glare of flooding fire and picked up Valerie's limp body like a rag. If the man was strong enough, he might have a chance to get out of that - if he wasn't, there was nothing else the dragon-blooded could do for him without leaving another to die.

Carrying the vampire in his arms, Yusho jumped with a boom of wind over the treeline, and his aura's icy flakes ignited like embers as he landed. Branches and dirt were torn aside in the wake of his smoldering rush away from danger.

No amount of drinking was going to make up for this failure of caution! He carved the visage of that awesome apparition with the breath of a dragon into his heart, looking behind him to assert the traces of its temper.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts