Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175591 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1875 on: August 08, 2018, 03:57:09 AM »
Shinji

The undead's eyes widened. Was he going insane? In all his years he'd never witnessed something so ridiculous.

"Piss off you freak!" He spun his body midair to kick her in the face, and use the impact to gain distance.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: August 08, 2018, 04:08:18 AM »
"Was he..." His eyes showed no compassion, and his expression lacked any joy. Aye, it was a hard face to look at, that of death.

His brother would always defend him. And what of it? In the end it was but a ruse to further his treachery. That man would pay for his arrogance and blindness as his brethren did. He had no reason to stop him.

He smiled.

"You are fools. I should put you out of your misery like lambs before the butcher." He turned away and walked out of the room. "You passed barely boy, but you woman's conviction made up for your deficits. If you wish to die you need only ask, but I have come for what I wanted. Farewell."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: August 08, 2018, 05:15:11 AM »
Yusho

What a surprise, the man was still alive and kicking! And unfortunately, so was the fearsome creature he'd managed to anger. It seemed doubtful he was going to manage much more than this on his own, however.

Yusho pursed his leaps and somersaulted mid-leap through the branches, slowing himself in the air. His illuminated form landed behind the body of a towering trunk where it rested over a ridge. There he looked down at Valerie's catatonic state, and attempted to stimulate her to waking, both with small slaps to the face, and hard pokes to precise points in her neck, feeling for the pulse of her energies.

The dragon-blooded then peeked over the ridge, witnessing the man come flying closer.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: August 08, 2018, 05:45:34 AM »
Valerie

"...... Just a little bit more...." She replied as he slapped her face, looking like someone who had problems with getting up in the morning. But then when he poked her neck, things changed rather drastically.

She shot up with frightening speed, fangs poised to tear his neck asunder only for her to stop halfway.

She blinked twice, a look of confusion in her eyes as she tried to place where she was, place him.

"Yusho?...."

"Did we get away?"

The burnt man twisted his body mid air to launch a kick at the girl who may as well be dead, the dragon god hadn't made a single movement so far and the kick would surely land on her her at this rate but...

Just as his foot was about to make contact with her face, her hand reached out to grasp his leg with an ease completely unbecoming of a being of her stature. Then she reeled him in by the leg, using his own momentum against him to deliver a devastating punch to the face.

"I asked."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: August 08, 2018, 07:00:09 AM »
Thea

Ah. That twist made everything a little more complicated now, didn't it? Or at least that is what Thea would have said if not for the realization that this man had managed to keep such a dark and terrible revelation from her passive reading. The empress' lips curved upward a bit as she leaned up against some of the furniture, resting a hand on it. "I notice you said 'is' rather than 'was.' No divorce filing?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: August 08, 2018, 08:09:33 AM »
Dahlia

In the end the liver was all she craved. It was disgusting on some level after so much time having gone without, and her stomach churned as the uncooked meat settled in. But Dahlia was not fully human, and so she did not vomit it back up. The discomfort she felt as she held her stomach and wiped at her mouth, kneeling by the body across from Lugh, reminded her of the first time.

That's why you should have let me cook it first, sweetie.

"... I'm full."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: August 08, 2018, 03:14:52 PM »
Charlotte

And just like that, things shifted in the gunslinger's head again.

Alright, so she doesn't eat people. At least not on a regular basis anyway. Something from earlier in her life?

"Well, if you're sure," the blonde shrugged, "Whaddya suppose ya wanna do next?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: August 08, 2018, 04:48:31 PM »
Noah

"This isn't over," Noah said simply.  "One day, I will pluck those feathers."

Meanwhile, Nana stared at the angel.  She wouldn't make the same mistake next time.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 04:49:31 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: August 08, 2018, 08:39:48 PM »
Liseth

She wanted to say something stereotypical like, 'Stop saying stuff like that, i-idiot!' But Liseth couldn't do anything as ridiculously embarrassing as that. Idiot was a kind of mean thing to say too, unless you were friends. Then you could say way, way worse--

Anyways. "Thank you. You're, uh, not so different yourself!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: August 08, 2018, 08:49:13 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's face turned red with embarrassment, her dick softening a bit from the attention.  Turning away, she mumbled, "I wasn't the one who wanted it this big...."

Suerte shook her head and wandered over to Vanilla.  "Could you get rid of this thing?  Its making me look bad."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: August 08, 2018, 10:52:01 PM »
Lugh

Evidently the werewolf didn't share his companions' desire to stop. By the time he was finished the top half was entirely gone and he'd somehow squeezed his blood soaked body back into his tidy clothes without making a massive mess. "Ahhhh, that wasn't bad at all! You two should try eating more though. If you do all that work for nothing you're going to starve and get eaten yourselves." Possibly by him. It's a better way to go than by the jaws of your enemies.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: August 09, 2018, 12:17:44 AM »
Yusho

He winced audiably, both for Valerie's reflex in jerking awake, and the smack the man received from the frightening devil. Shaking his head, Yusho withdrew behind the ridge of grass and dirty.

"Sorry. Not quite," The dragon-blooded responded, bringing his gaze level with the vampire's. "But it seems busy at the moment. What - who is that?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: August 09, 2018, 12:29:59 AM »
Victor

Victor's lips curled into a melancholic smile.  "She is a bit of a brat isn't she?" he asked with a small chuckle after watching the purple haired girl's reaction.  "Honestly, I think I have spoiled her a bit too much since Valentine left?"

He paused for a moment, interrupted by a beeping noise.  The water had reached its peak.  As he grabbed the electric kettle, he continued, "Yeah, its a little hard to get a divorce when your wife is a gangster.  Letting too many people know is dangerous, especially for Mai.  Fortunately for Mai, everyone I have told so far is already dead.  I hope you two will end that pattern."

Victor watched the water mix with the content of their drinks, pausing his long winded request to contemplate how the water would mix with the coffee and tea.  Of course, at this point, there was nothing to do but put them on the table.   "I want you to bring her down, but if I may make a personal request, please don't kill her."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:31:10 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: August 09, 2018, 04:02:16 PM »
Lily

The fire elemental shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I'm bored and beating up someone strong sounds fun." Then she cheekily took a step closer. "Plus I get to see what the legendary Succubi Queen is made of, if that's not worth it, I don't know what is. That is if you're game of course." Throughout the entire speech her eyes had not once stopped looking at Elizabeth's face, not even once roaming over her body despite how delightful of a view it was. Just how much willpower did this fire elemental possess?

Vanilla

When Suerte turned around to ask Vanilla her question, she found that Vanilla had sneakily snuck out of the room, unbeknownst to anyone except Elizabeth.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth waved her hand at Suerte, and the immense penis began to shrink. Nobody could ever say she wasn't a good hostess! She looked at Lily and laughed a bit with a bemused expression. "Well, I'm certainly not against you destroying a thorn in my side, Lily. Go ahead and destroy him. That can be your first mission." She was a bit annoyed at how her feminine charms hadn't managed to attract the Elemental's eyes. Or perhaps she was just really good at hiding it?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:50:35 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: August 09, 2018, 07:34:54 PM »
Lily

The Elemental kneeled once more, this time right before Elizabeth. She took hold of one of the Succubi's hands giving it a kiss of fealty like a knight of yore.

"They were all wrong about you Lady Elizabeth, you are not beautiful.... Beauty is not something that can describe your divine radience." Her crimson eyes maintained contact with the Succubi's as she spoke. It wasn't that she hadn't perceived her appearance, the Elemental was simply beyond succumbing to desires of the flesh.