Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179754 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1905 on: August 11, 2018, 04:32:21 AM »
Shinji

The undead did not have the strength to gasp or show his shock when the girl... Disappeared. What a relief, as of that'd soothe the massive headache.

And all of a sudden, a golden blur loomed over him. It was hard to see with his face like this, but he knew better than to assume everything pretty was a pearly gate.

The voice also gave it away.

"Could I answer you if I wasn't? Seriously..."  He grimaced in irritation, grunting a slight ow ow ow while getting back on his feet.

"As you can see, this is not my best of days." He slapped the dust, burnt bits and dirt off his clothes. "So care to tell me what the fuck was that for"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: August 11, 2018, 05:08:16 AM »
Oryuu

It was raining. A storm concentrated into a tiny cone over a block of land. No, it wasn't really land anymore was it? The water had risen at an atrocious rate, from a calm day to the waves drowning those who had remained in the streets. She was, smashing apart hollow buildings and crushing hovels. Her mouth opened, a cannon of lightning blasting out. Her hands lifted up the remains of a roof, tossing it up into the sky to knock over another. And despite all that, the havoc that she was doing didn't make her fear at all. The monster within stirred, but there was little to be gained from people who had already lost everything.

So Oryuu just let herself float up, content to feast on just a bit as she surveyed the knocked over and flooded ruins as the storm began to subside. This wasn't going to work, she realized as she floated amongst dead bodies. Not anytime soon anyways. Pushing and prodding the city, scaring the survivors deeper into the strained 'good' areas. There would be rumors but... it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. She needed something bigger than this by far, but just running in alone wasn't too smart either. Then you just die from getting overwhelmed. She sighed and blew some bubbles into the water. This kind of stuff was so tricky!

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: August 11, 2018, 05:24:34 AM »
Nero

Sulkingly, the empress got back on her feet, dusting herself off.

"Owowow... You have an awful personality, you know?"

Having said that, she began to look at the golem-girl from all sides, groping her supple body here and there, masterfully pretending a if she knew what to look for in such a construct.

"Not what i expected, yet more than i expected... What is your name, lass?"

? ? ?

"I do not have a name, I am simply a grunt combat model. Lady Eru has not deigned to designate me with such a title." She answered emotionlessly. It didn't seem to bother her.

Nero

"Huuuh, is that so... Grunty it is, then?"

Eruravuil and "Grunty"

"What kind of name is that?" Eru asked as she flicked Nero on the back of the head. "That's like naming a dog doggy, or hunty!"

"Grunty is fine." She looked down, blushing.

"If it's fine with you, mistress..." she looked down and muttered quietly as if she felt guilty for going against Eru.

"Um, well, if you like it, it's fine..." Eru replied after a short and awkward pause.
Nero
"Says the elf named Eru..."

The empress pouted, but lit up upon Grunty's reaction.

"See, she gets the genius of my naming sense! What a good girl!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: August 11, 2018, 03:47:35 PM »
Ezekiel

The four winged draken soared the skies in search for the one he had been told of, but alas not all things go according to plan do they? On the other hand, this didn't mean they didn't go as intended.

The first sign came when mid flight, a drop of water landed on his shoulder, only to instantly evaporate. At first he didn't pay much mind to it, but then another came. And another. He stopped and looked around, and to his puzzlement the sky seemed fine just a moment ago.

Eh? His dumbfounded expression seemed unlike him, and like a total doofus he stuck his tongue out to catch a raindrop. Yep, tastes like rain alright. But something in his gut told him something was off about it.

Maybe it was the storm a good mile away from him focusing on a single part of the city, and a rampaging beast that would make the most valiant heroes cower. It was... how to put it... well... absolutely fucking beautiful.

"Huh? This looks interesting..." His lazy smile turned smug and haughty, showing a full display of his fangs as he accelerated to find the source of this malignant rampage. "DIE!!" His claws enveloped in darkness were ready to cleave through the beast, but just before he could test his mettle against the beast, it vanished.

His slasher smile stuck around for a while, but he just stayed there dumbfounded. What? How strange. He looked around to the broken houses and flooded ruins of this human nest with confusion, until he noticed the presence that attracted him as a much smaller human-like girl. A very cute girl, yes, but a girl nonetheless.

He sighed and smiled before descending down slowly to meet her. "What a tease. And here I was getting all worked up." The storm made his ivory hair flutter while obscuring his entire frame. It was like a really intense shower at this point, which made sense considering all the energy focused here. His attention turned both to the lady's beautiful body and the destruction surrounding them, the countless corpses and the scattered survivors desperately struggling like ants in a tsunami.

"Heya, is this your handywork? Pretty sweet." He smiled cockily and gave her a thumbs up. A for effort.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:48:57 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: August 11, 2018, 06:11:31 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hahaha, did you really just say my name is sillly? Oooooooohhh, nobody's dared to speak so insolently to me in centuries! Nobody who's lived, anyway!"

The elf's shadow sprung out and grabbed toward's Nero's arms and legs, moving to bind them and pull her to the floor.

"Meet your fate!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: August 11, 2018, 06:23:18 PM »
Oryuu

She looked up at the newcomer, sniffing the air a bit with flared nostrils before smiling. Dead flesh on her tongue, burning and hot like the breath of some dragons she had known. Oryuu smiled and waved. "I'm always glad to to show off to another dragon. I'm Oryuu, but you can call me big sister. So what is it you want?" She pursed her lips a blew a thin bolt of electricity dancing up into the air, the visage of the dragon only momentarily visible around her as she did so.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: August 11, 2018, 06:32:34 PM »
BB

The tan short basketballed had suddenly found herself in a difficult predicament. She'd been in the middle of a practice game, locked in a life and death struggle to get around Passion's impeccable block and score while melt ran interference. She'd been desperately dodging the girl's legs and protecting the ball fine. She'd been stuck and locked in! She'd grasped an opening, and then...

This was a not the prediciment she was facing anymore. A hole had suddenly opened up in the ground underneath her and she'd been sucked in.

Now, she had found herself falling at an increasingly worrying rate with no end in sight. Far in the distance, she saw a huge city slowly loom larger and larger beneath her, and one she didn't recongize at all to boot!

She hurtled downwards feet first, hoping that she didn't crush anything.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: August 11, 2018, 10:19:01 PM »
Hannah

The way her familiar, Lighthart, just dropped her off somewhere without so much as a how-you-do would have probably bugged Hannah in different circumstances. Two things stopped that from happening: One, she had genuinely upset the paladin by stopping her from finishing off Eleanor. She didn't regret that, but she had to accept it was going to be a sticking point for a little while.

Two, she was in a floating tower in the sky!! This kind of magic was... it was the sort of thing that hadn't been done since the middle ages! It was the sort of thing only terrible demon lords, or the most canny of contracting sorcerers who had managed to wrangle multiple demons into providing them power could muster. To see it just... floating here, without a hint of sulfur in the air?

Hannah was spending most of her time examining the exterior in search for insight into how it worked. She was even sticking to her true form with her wings, tail, horns and hooves so she could flutter around that way. It was then that she saw... a dot? No, a person! The cambion's eyes bulged at the thought of someone falling to their death and -

"▅▅, ▅▅!"

- the wind was pushed her forward at faster than the speed of a hawk, and she moved to intercept them!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: August 11, 2018, 11:16:28 PM »
Hannah

The way her familiar, Lighthart, just dropped her off somewhere without so much as a how-you-do would have probably bugged Hannah in different circumstances. Two things stopped that from happening: One, she had genuinely upset the paladin by stopping her from finishing off Eleanor. She didn't regret that, but she had to accept it was going to be a sticking point for a little while.

Two, she was in a floating tower in the sky!! This kind of magic was... it was the sort of thing that hadn't been done since the middle ages! It was the sort of thing only terrible demon lords, or the most canny of contracting sorcerers who had managed to wrangle multiple demons into providing them power could muster. To see it just... floating here, without a hint of sulfur in the air?

Hannah was spending most of her time examining the exterior in search for insight into how it worked. She was even sticking to her true form with her wings, tail, horns and hooves so she could flutter around that way. It was then that she saw... a dot? No, a person! The cambion's eyes bulged at the thought of someone falling to their death and -

"▅▅, ▅▅!"

- the wind was pushed her forward at faster than the speed of a hawk, and she moved to intercept them!

BB

BB had been falling for a long time, the wind whipping around her as she fell at an insane rate. She could see the ground up close now as she shot past a floating tower! How interesting that such things existed here! She then noticed a girl come streaking towards her who looked like a demon, kinda.

The tanned beauty waved at her would be saivor. "Hello!" She sounded and looked completely unworried about the fall at this point. "Do you mind if I ask where we are?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: August 11, 2018, 11:44:57 PM »
Hannah

"... you do know you're going to hit terminal velocity soon, right?!" Hannah had to shout to be heard over the whipping wind at this altitude. "I can catch you right now!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: August 11, 2018, 11:47:50 PM »
BB

"Huh? Didn't I do that already?" She asked her, her face scrunching up in confusion. "I've been falling for so long!" She reached out towards Hannah with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, I'm BB!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: August 12, 2018, 12:05:55 AM »
Hannah

The cambion's eyes widened in disbelief at the ridiculousness of it all, but then spoke a few more words to lessen the momentum for when she got up underneath this 'BB' girl and ... "Oomph!"

She fell several meters more before finally coming to a stop with her arms full of cute girl. "Jesus..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: August 12, 2018, 12:08:12 AM »
Ezekiel

"Kah! You're just being a tease." He grinned and looked to the side, barely hiding a blush at the attention. "Can't say it's something remarkable . I'm just a fan of your work. Amateurish, but it has.... Heart."

His eyes turned to the drowning, helpless survivors struggling for air in the eye of the storm. Lovingly, his eyes caressed this scene with the expression of someone above all this.

"Just look at these pitiful idiots. They struggle and fight against the current, ignoring the fact they already lost."

The veins in his chest shifted as if he had octopi under his skin. He raised an arm and conjured a sludge of darkness that dripped down the water from his fingertips.

"Let me put them out of their misery."

The vile liquid grew, spread and suddenly split like cells of magic reproducing, conjuring dozens of doplhins that swallowed every piece of meat in their path.

Crunch. Chow. Gnash. Rip. Crack. Snap.

It was horrific. It was death. And he just looked as if it were nothing at all. As if it were Wednesday.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:08:06 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: August 12, 2018, 12:13:49 AM »
BB

"Haaah!" BB cried out in surprise as the girl caught her and stopped them both so fast and as her chest smashed into the girl's face, her voluptuous mounds resting on either side of her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and laughed.

"Thanks. That could have been pretty bad! I could have crushed somebody."

She looked around at the strange landscape. "So is this some sort of parallel reality? This doesn't seem physically possible."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: August 12, 2018, 12:59:01 AM »
Olga Marie

Olga walked up the truely extravagant steps towards the chief of highgarden's home, marveling at the extravagent marble steps, but more at the finess of the enchantments placed all over the area. They were masterfully done and utterly flawless, and olga was unable to figure out a way she could potentially disable them.

The girl was dressed in her best clothes, and as she took the final steps up to the door, she knocked twice.