Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178414 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1920 on: August 12, 2018, 01:19:44 AM »
BB

"Haaah!" BB cried out in surprise as the girl caught her and stopped them both so fast and as her chest smashed into the girl's face, her voluptuous mounds resting on either side of her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and laughed.

"Thanks. That could have been pretty bad! I could have crushed somebody."

She looked around at the strange landscape. "So is this some sort of parallel reality? This doesn't seem physically possible."

Hannah

"Mffmm!"

Getting a face full of tits was not what Hannah had in mind with this rescue! Not that she'd really planned this out, but... anyway! She wrapped her tail around this BB girl and adjusted her hold so they were more face to face rather than chest to face. Hannah was blushing though for sure. "Ahh, something like that. Falling through portals seems normal when arriving here."

Then she looked down at the ground far below.

"My name is Hannah."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: August 12, 2018, 01:20:27 AM »
Oryuu

A hand lashed out, practically making the water explode with the overwhelming force as one of the sharks all but vaporized at her touch. "Hey hey, chill. I need them in one piece. I wouldn't have gone soft if I just wanted them to get torn apart." Oryuu didn't look too torn up about it though. She just continued to lazily float on despite the terrible strength she just exhibited.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: August 12, 2018, 01:33:37 AM »
BB

"Haaah!" BB cried out in surprise as the girl caught her and stopped them both so fast and as her chest smashed into the girl's face, her voluptuous mounds resting on either side of her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and laughed.

"Thanks. That could have been pretty bad! I could have crushed somebody."

She looked around at the strange landscape. "So is this some sort of parallel reality? This doesn't seem physically possible."

Hannah

"Mffmm!"

Getting a face full of tits was not what Hannah had in mind with this rescue! Not that she'd really planned this out, but... anyway! She wrapped her tail around this BB girl and adjusted her hold so they were more face to face rather than chest to face. Hannah was blushing though for sure. "Ahh, something like that. Falling through portals seems normal when arriving here."

Then she looked down at the ground far below.

"My name is Hannah."

BB

"Ugh. What kind of plot twist is this..." She complained, mostly to herself. She poked the girl's tail and began to feel it up. It felt nice! Soft, sinuous, completely lifelike. She flicked at the heart shaped tip and giggled. "Nice to meet you, Hannah." She wrapped her legs around the girl's back for greater stability.

"Soooo, are we just going to hang out in the sky hugging each other? Or shall we head towards the ground?" She teasingly whispered at the blushing girl, brushing her nose against the other woman's.

"Not that I mind the former!" She stuck the tip of her tongue out at her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: August 12, 2018, 01:44:36 AM »
Hannah

The cambion could sense the low level lust coming off this BB girl, with her smooth tan skin and teasing voice. She was tempted to do just that, but going to the ground... no, not that. Hannah turned her head to the side and shuddered at the touch.

Swallowing hard as the feeling of it all worked her up. "T-That's, really sensitive..." She admitted, embarrassed while breathing heavily.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: August 12, 2018, 01:48:06 AM »
Oryuu

A hand lashed out, practically making the water explode with the overwhelming force as one of the sharks all but vaporized at her touch. "Hey hey, chill. I need them in one piece. I wouldn't have gone soft if I just wanted them to get torn apart." Oryuu didn't look too torn up about it though. She just continued to lazily float on despite the terrible strength she just exhibited.

Ezekiel

"Mh? Don't worry sis, they're fine." He scratched his hair a little, and his shoulder bulged grotesquely before opening up, splitting and snapping bone and tissue to reveal a massive maw with dagger-like teeth that stretched straight through his left side.

Claws stretched from his body like spider limbs and reached for the sharks, piercing them and dragging them straight into the grotesquely sized mouth.

CRUNCH

"Mhhh...yum...Totally fine."

His body then turned to normal, every cancer-like growth shrinking back into him before he stretched freely. "There is no point in fear if no one is there to tell the tale, but there needs to be hope to any story. Why, you can't just give others fear, you need to become the fear." He floated along her now and gave her a friendly slap on the back.

"Eat some, leave some, and let them farm the next harvest. That`s the basic way to do it. The boring way. Like I said, I`m a fan. You`re like a brush with the deepest of crimsons, able to paint freely wherever you choose."

He let a wisp of darkness dance in his fingers. He didn`t seem to be looking at her, but beyond her.

"So you see... I've fallen for you." He grinned beautifully as he said that, there was no truer honesty to the fact that he found such power truly attractive.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:55:15 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: August 12, 2018, 01:51:37 AM »
Hannah

The cambion could sense the low level lust coming off this BB girl, with her smooth tan skin and teasing voice. She was tempted to do just that, but going to the ground... no, not that. Hannah turned her head to the side and shuddered at the touch.

Swallowing hard as the feeling of it all worked her up. "T-That's, really sensitive..." She admitted, embarrassed while breathing heavily.

BB

The tanned basketballer giggled, grabbing the defenseless tail and bringing the tip up to her mouth, and blew on it. She continued stroking it, with a strong suspicion of what was going on in the girl's head. Tracing her index finger up along the length of her tail from the base, BB giggled once more. "Awwwwww... but it's so nice and squishy. And it doesn't look like it hurts~"

She blew on it again. "Plus you didn't answer my question." She let go of the tip, freeing it from her clutches but still continued teasing the meat of it.

The girl's arousal was just too damn cute.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: August 12, 2018, 02:05:07 AM »
Hannah

"W-We can just, ahh, go back up to the tower! It's got, comfy places...!" Wait, that wasn't what Hannah meant! She wiggled her legs around a bit, trying to clear her mind. Her little tail tip was thrashing, squirming, at BB's not-so-tender mercies. "I-I mean, it's warm."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: August 12, 2018, 02:11:44 AM »
Hannah

"W-We can just, ahh, go back up to the tower! It's got, comfy places...!" Wait, that wasn't what Hannah meant! She wiggled her legs around a bit, trying to clear her mind. Her little tail tip was thrashing, squirming, at BB's not-so-tender mercies. "I-I mean, it's warm."

BB

BB gently grabbed the delightful squirming tip and brought it to her mouth before gently licking it. "Yeah but I want to explore! There's plenty of nice places on the ground, surely! We won't be able to go wild!" Her small tongue gently licked it again as she slobbered it in salvia. She tugged in the girl downwards, bringing her headright up to the girl's ear, nuzzling her. She faintly smelled of sweat and workout. "Come on~♡" she quietly wispered in her ear before nibbling on it gently.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 12, 2018, 02:18:07 AM »
Hannah

"I..." Damn her sinful demon blood for this! Hannah let out the cutest little whine as BB got to work on the tip of her tail. And the ear thing! It was all so ridiculous and her tail was squeezing around that waist more as if to go 'more!' despite Hannah's own intention. "You, can't just do something like that and leave me hanging, BB!"

Then she covered her mouth with one hand, mortified and aroused both at having said that so openly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:01 AM »
Hannah

"I..." Damn her sinful demon blood for this! Hannah let out the cutest little whine as BB got to work on the tip of her tail. And the ear thing! It was all so ridiculous and her tail was squeezing around that waist more as if to go 'more!' despite Hannah's own intention. "You, can't just do something like that and leave me hanging, BB!"

Then she covered her mouth with one hand, mortified and aroused both at having said that so openly.

BB

BB licked her lips and began to rub her thighs against Hannah's. She then stuck her tongue out, licking the girl's earlobe where she'd bit it earlier. Her hand continued rubbing the shaft, coming dangerously close to the base of the girl's tail and her ass. However, she refrained from playing with the tip any longer. "Cute cute little hannah." She breathed out into Hannah's ear, nibbling it again. "You know what I want~"

The girl's futile protests were oh so cute.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 12, 2018, 02:25:15 AM »
Amanda

The door opened before Olga even had time to knock on it. Greeting her was the sight of the Chief of Pine Garden, Lady Amanda Harrington. Of course she'd been aware of Olga since she'd taken the first step on the marble stairs, it was quite hard to miss, especially with the kind of presence she was giving off.

Her eyes swirled with mystcal power as they took in everything her guest had to offer, interesting, very very interesting. She was certainly powerful enough to make a fool of them, but did she have the proper bearing? She couldn't just let anyone operate here in some inelegant and brash manner.

"Ah you must be Lady Olga Marie Animusphere, here for the verification? I bid you welcome to Pine Garden." And here was the first trial, would she recognize her? Or would she think of her as a servant of the manor?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: August 12, 2018, 02:27:41 AM »
Hannah

This was torture! And that was exactly why it was so hot for the young cambion in the first place. That and the direct physical stimulation. And so, her her hips pushing back toward BB's hand she slowly began to lower them to the ground. "F-Fine. You win, just don't tease me~!"

Was her tongue hanging out at all? Damn it!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 12, 2018, 02:38:04 AM »
Hannah

This was torture! And that was exactly why it was so hot for the young cambion in the first place. That and the direct physical stimulation. And so, her her hips pushing back toward BB's hand she slowly began to lower them to the ground. "F-Fine. You win, just don't tease me~!"

Was her tongue hanging out at all? Damn it!

BB

Wasting no time, the girl let out a victory cry, throwing her arms up in the air. She proceeded to pat Hannah on the head, running her soft fingers through the girl's silky black hair. "Good girl~" she cooed at her, finally grabbing the girl's tip once more. "Here's a sneak preview of your reward~" Their hips gyrating against each other, BB gently placed the girl's tail in between her breasts, and squeezed using nothing but her powerful chest muscles as they descended towards a roof. As they landed though, Hannah suddenly found herself being carried in BB's arms, with the tan girl having a truely mischevious grin on her face.

"Hehehehe, this is a pretty good alternate reality. A cute girl all to myself at the get go. And such an adorable submissive masochist~"

She then brought the girl's head up and kissed her, the girl's tongue brutally invading the other girl's mouth and wrapping itself around the tip of her tongue, squeezing it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 12, 2018, 02:42:47 AM »
Hannah

The sorceress felt instinct taking over as she rubbed back against BB's hips, exploiting her own skimpy outfit so that she could get as much out of it as she could. And her tail being there, squeezed between lovely smooth warm tits, it was like heaven! Damn her tail for being so erogenous, and BB for knowing how well to exploit her, and...

And being held, and being kissed like this, and her own tongue obediently moving in accordance with BB's. Her eyes were lidded and hazy, and her tail was wiggling between her chest eagerly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 12, 2018, 02:47:37 AM »
Oryuu

She held her cheeks with her hands as she let out a light squee. That was so adorable! Sure, he wasn't as small and cute like she was used to but it was still cute. "Alright alright, you've buttered your big sis up enough, but you haven't even told me your name! And after that we can talk about if my little brother needs help with anything." Oryuu had a feeling for this kind of situation by this point. Like she could sense the pulse of the narrative, and it told her to keep going.