Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178394 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1935 on: August 12, 2018, 02:48:02 AM »
BB

BB didn't let up, completely dominating the poor girl's mouth and shoving her own tongue deeper and deeper, exploring the inside thouroughly. She brushed against the bridge of her jaw and looked at her with loving eyes. She began to pump her chest, squeezing the girl's tail with increasing frequency and force. It was throbbing so much she thought it might cum!

Her left hand crept down the girl's thighs and int her panties, tracing a line around the girl's dripping wet cunt with her pinky, lingering gently on her clit.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: August 12, 2018, 02:50:30 AM »
Liseth

"Well," Liseth wasn't a bad liar by any means but it felt a bit bad, "I hang out in a lot of places. My home is pretty freeform though. You can take a look if you want." She twisted the camera around to show off the little space shuttle she was currently in.

Auspicious Breeze

"Freeform...?" Huh, that wasn't the strangest thing she'd ever seen. But looking at it all made Breeze 'ooo' and 'aaah' all impressed, because it was still pretty strange! "Are you up in the sky, then? That's really cool! You must be really smart to do all that."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 12, 2018, 02:57:31 AM »
BB

BB didn't let up, completely dominating the poor girl's mouth and shoving her own tongue deeper and deeper, exploring the inside thouroughly. She brushed against the bridge of her jaw and looked at her with loving eyes. She began to pump her chest, squeezing the girl's tail with increasing frequency and force. It was throbbing so much she thought it might cum!

Her left hand crept down the girl's thighs and int her panties, tracing a line around the girl's dripping wet cunt with her pinky, lingering gently on her clit.

Hannah

Her own eyes were lidded and hazy, and she moaned softly against BB's mouth. Hannah parted her legs to make it easier for the other girl to touch her and play with her, and unconsciously the tip of her tail started to taper off like the head of a penis...

The tip of it rubbed against BB's face, threatening her with a hot sticky mess in mere moments to come!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 12, 2018, 03:01:21 AM »
BB

BB suddenly broke the kiss, and grabbed the tip of her cock at lightning speed as it transformed into a long prehensile penis. She pulled it up roughly and pointed it at the girl's face as she jerked her off furiously, her hand downstairs suddenly turning into a fist and shoving it into her cunt without any warning.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 12, 2018, 03:10:35 AM »
Amanda

The door opened before Olga even had time to knock on it. Greeting her was the sight of the Chief of Pine Garden, Lady Amanda Harrington. Of course she'd been aware of Olga since she'd taken the first step on the marble stairs, it was quite hard to miss, especially with the kind of presence she was giving off.

Her eyes swirled with mystcal power as they took in everything her guest had to offer, interesting, very very interesting. She was certainly powerful enough to make a fool of them, but did she have the proper bearing? She couldn't just let anyone operate here in some inelegant and brash manner.

"Ah you must be Lady Olga Marie Animusphere, here for the verification? I bid you welcome to Pine Garden." And here was the first trial, would she recognize her? Or would she think of her as a servant of the manor?

Olga Marie

Olga did an elegant curtsy, bowing respectfully to the lord of the land. "It's a pleasure, Lady Harrington." She kept her head lowered and looked at her, making eye contact and taking pleasure in her rather excessive height for once. "My name is Lady Olga Marie of House Animusphere. It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of another member of magus nobility.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:25:20 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 12, 2018, 03:11:29 AM »
Hannah

The cambion tried to turn the tip of her tail aside at the last moment, but BB's firm grip ensured it went all over her face! Thick white spunk covered her skin there, splashing over her eyelids and into her panting mouth and down onto her mostly-bared chest. She let out this humiliated whine at being so easily worked over by this girl she'd literally just met!

Damn it, she was still too pent up from Eleanor before, wasn't she? That had to be it... even she wasn't this easy normally! That was about the last thought she could muster before she cried out with bulging eyes in delicious pain from the fist going up into her tight hole. "Unngh...!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 12, 2018, 03:14:51 AM »
BB

BB continued pumping her tail as the hot white liquid spewed out of it, waiting until every last drop had been drained before she stopped. "Hannah, you silly girl, what were you thinking? You've gotten yourself all dirty! Dirty girls deserve punishment!" She shoved her fist deep into the girl, burying her entire forearm into the girl in one go. It was hot wet, and painfully tight.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 12, 2018, 03:46:14 AM »
Hannah

Spittle flew out of Hannah's mouth at that, her body going stiff and tight around the arm shoved deep up inside of her. Her eyes were on the verge of rolling up into the back of her head, and her legs were twitching. Her cum-covered face looked positively stupid now. And to feel so closely and deeply this girl's disgusting lust washing over her...

"Y-You're the one who, pointed it at my face...!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 12, 2018, 03:51:11 AM »
Hannah

Spittle flew out of Hannah's mouth at that, her body going stiff and tight around the arm shoved deep up inside of her. Her eyes were on the verge of rolling up into the back of her head, and her legs were twitching. Her cum-covered face looked positively stupid now. And to feel so closely and deeply this girl's disgusting lust washing over her...

"Y-You're the one who, pointed it at my face...!"

BB

BB stuck out her tongue at the girl, opening her hand up inside her and grabbing her insides. Still holding her in her arm, BB laughed. "You should have more self control than that! Why don't you clean yourself up and we can go exploring! Ehehehe."

"Or we can keep going. I can stop right now if you want, but your eyes say otherwise?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 12, 2018, 04:41:35 AM »
Yusho

Small fortunes like this were worth the sigh of relief Yusho let out as he jumped over, following Valerie. The tension seemed to drag from his face, but the dragon-blooded would hear more about from the vampire king later. He couldn't be fooled into believing it was over.

"That was a close call for all of us." He said in an uplifting breath, but clinically approaching the man. Yusho was ready to heal him without sparing a thought, but as he stared, there was progressively little left to receive it. He allowed the power coursing dexterously through his hand to retract.

"Take it easy. I don't know if we can call you lucky, but it's good you're whole." The monk slapped his shoulder lightly. "You can call me Yusho. This is the vampire king, Valerie," he concluded, glancing to his companion.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:06:17 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: August 12, 2018, 04:51:58 AM »
Amanda

"Oh my, you are certainly taller than I had anticipated." Perhaps she was slightly annoyed at how this magus was taking pleasure in being taller than her, it made her feline ears twitch slightly.

Oh right her feline ears, earlier she hadn't exactly removed the feline spell she'd cast on herself, merely covered it with a perception alteration. She had thought it would prove potentially useful in the interview she'd be holding later. So the ears reveled themselves from beneath her hair as did her tail from her skirt.

"You may come inside, I've modified the wards not to roast you too soo."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: August 12, 2018, 05:44:43 AM »
Ezekiel

Cute? How foolish, only a madman would use that to describe him. He didnt even blush when messily rubbing his hair like looking up on the side. His fangs felt all tingly from that too, not.

"Ezekiel, though Zeke's fine too."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: August 12, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »
BB

BB stuck out her tongue at the girl, opening her hand up inside her and grabbing her insides. Still holding her in her arm, BB laughed. "You should have more self control than that! Why don't you clean yourself up and we can go exploring! Ehehehe."

"Or we can keep going. I can stop right now if you want, but your eyes say otherwise?"

Hannah

She would have said to stop if BB hadn't gone the extra step further by opening her hand like that! Instead it hurt so good that she couldn't do much else but cry out in pain and lust. Her entire body twitched beneath the other girl. "Nnn... don't... stop~"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 07:05:25 AM by Aiden »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: August 12, 2018, 06:38:03 AM »
Oryuu

"Ezekiel, Zeke, Zekey, Zekiel..." She chewing over a few more variations with very slight but ultimately meaningless changes. "Little Zeke, do you want to do anything fun with your big sister? If you have anything in mind then I'm game. Just try not to kill too many people and we can probably do it."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: August 12, 2018, 06:48:42 AM »
Ezekiel

The dark darken laughed jovially at the refreshing company. "Hahahah! What a coincidence, I had something in mind for a while..."

But before he continued, he cocked his head and grinned, closing his black eyes. "So what about it? Wanna partner up sister?" He held his hand out to shake hers.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:52:54 AM by francobull3 »