Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178362 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1965 on: August 14, 2018, 02:52:31 AM »
BB

BB's ass was full and volumous, extraordinarily springy and full. The sweat from her previous workout was still on her body and the musk was almost overpowering at such a close range. "Come on, stop fooling around. I want you to clean my asshole with your cute little tongue!"

Hannah

The whine she let out was pretty damn cute, and then the tongue obediently went up to press into the pucker of BB's tight little sweaty butt. "Nnn..." It was so stinky and gross and it was just... awful. And the fact that BB was telling her to do it was the super hot part!

She shuddered beneath her again.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: August 14, 2018, 03:07:29 AM »
BB

"Mmm." BB let out a little groan as the cute tongue penetrated her asshole and began exploring, cleaning up all the nasty stuff that had been naturally left behind on it. It twitched and she periodically squeezed down on Hannah's tongue, trapping it inside.

"Haaah, you're-a good ass licker. Hannah, hehehe. Maybe I should reward you for your hard-ah- work." At every moan, BB shuddered a bit, rubbing her ass all over Hannah's face. By now, her cunt was leaking out profuse amounts of liquid, drenching Hannah's chin as the translucent liquid dribbled into her mouth and down her chest, soaking through her clothes and leaving her quite sticky.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: August 14, 2018, 03:41:39 AM »
Eruraviel

"Hahaha, did you really just say my name is sillly? Oooooooohhh, nobody's dared to speak so insolently to me in centuries! Nobody who's lived, anyway!"

The elf's shadow sprung out and grabbed toward's Nero's arms and legs, moving to bind them and pull her to the floor.

"Meet your fate!"

Nero

"Nooooooo! I'm gonna get violateeeed!"

The empress squirmed around the shadow, showing little surprise... or was she just panicked?

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: August 14, 2018, 03:48:40 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger let out a chuckle of her own with Lugh's suggestion, reaching over to pat the werewolf's head.

"About what you'd expect from him though," the blonde said with a wry grin, "And of course. Like I said, it's up to you."

(Addition on Aiden's behalf)

In the end, though, Dahlia opted to find a motel to stay in, parting ways with the gunslinger and the werewolf for now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:21:23 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: August 14, 2018, 06:27:02 PM »
Yusho

It was difficult to not notice the unnatural pallor of this fellow's quickly recovering flesh, but it was too little to tell Yusho much about the man's circumstances. It sounded like he was complaining, but while you lived, you could always improve yourself, and you could always do something for others. And someone who could show thankfulness for importance given to his life definitely knew this still.

"I think you were unlucky enough to tamper with a ritual by merely appearing there at the wrong time," Yusho addressed his question, looking him in the eyes. The exalt's gaze slid to Valerie. "It was meant to summon a much less belicose spirit to question, no?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: August 15, 2018, 12:29:03 AM »
Valerie

A snaping sound could be heard as the Vampire King clenched her fist, it sounded awfully close to the sound bones makes when they break. Her gaze didn't turn towards the Exalt in the slightest yet it was blindingly clear all her attention was on him. The intense pressure from before reared it's ugly head once more, but this time the source was not the demented Dragon God.

"If you say the phrase belicose in a non formal setting one more time, I, will deliver due judgement on you."

The atmosphere suddenly shifted back as the pressure subsided. Valerie turned to him wearing a brilliant smile. "Do try to keep up with modern slang will you, ordinary mortals tend to get awfully confused when you use phrases like that in a casual conversation."

Of course she hadn't forgotten the other man, the one who had faced down the dragon. "Suppose someone came proudly walking into your backyard with a few human corpses slung across their back, you would not be too happy about that would you?"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:32:09 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: August 15, 2018, 01:39:46 AM »
BB

"Mmm." BB let out a little groan as the cute tongue penetrated her asshole and began exploring, cleaning up all the nasty stuff that had been naturally left behind on it. It twitched and she periodically squeezed down on Hannah's tongue, trapping it inside.

"Haaah, you're-a good ass licker. Hannah, hehehe. Maybe I should reward you for your hard-ah- work." At every moan, BB shuddered a bit, rubbing her ass all over Hannah's face. By now, her cunt was leaking out profuse amounts of liquid, drenching Hannah's chin as the translucent liquid dribbled into her mouth and down her chest, soaking through her clothes and leaving her quite sticky.

Hannah

Damn it, this was one of her good outfits! But then, the cambion should have thought of that before she started eating the ass of some hot girl she'd just met and gotten bullied by. Hannah was going to blame Eleanor endlessly on this one!

When the tongue got trapped though, that's when the shapeshifter let out her cutest little whines.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: August 15, 2018, 01:50:11 AM »
BB

Hannah

Damn it, this was one of her good outfits! But then, the cambion should have thought of that before she started eating the ass of some hot girl she'd just met and gotten bullied by. Hannah was going to blame Eleanor endlessly on this one!

When the tongue got trapped though, that's when the shapeshifter let out her cutest little whines.

BB

BB grabbed Hannah's hips and pulled her hips up to her own face, and proceeded to bite the girl's clit, rubbing it with her tongue. She nibbled on it, prodded it, and licked it, skillfully teasing the girl and coaxing her ever closer to cumming. A finger reached to her behind and began to probe the girl's asshole.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: August 15, 2018, 02:07:39 AM »
BB

BB grabbed Hannah's hips and pulled her hips up to her own face, and proceeded to bite the girl's clit, rubbing it with her tongue. She nibbled on it, prodded it, and licked it, skillfully teasing the girl and coaxing her ever closer to cumming. A finger reached to her behind and began to probe the girl's asshole.

Hannah

Oh wow, sixty nine with a girl was not something Hannah had much experience with! It made her let out a muffled scream into her at how rough BB was being, and reach up to grab onto her hips. But what the tanned girl really had to recognize were how Hannah's pussy had already tightened up so much, and the way her lewd tail was swaying in front of the basketballer's face...

The tip rubbed against her cheek.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: August 15, 2018, 02:11:49 AM »
BB

BB had a cute and devilish idea. She gave the girl's clit a final nibble, and then suddenly and forcefully grabbed the girl's tail and squeezed, before jamming it directly into the girl's cunt, forcing it deeper and deeper inside by shoving her arm back inside with it, playing with the tip the entire time.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: August 15, 2018, 02:28:58 AM »
Hannah

"W-Wait, wait!" She managed to squeak out after the initial paralysis from pain and her own, masochistic pleasure. To twitch helplessly around that thing and her own tail all over again... no, Hannah wasn't in the mood for a round two of that! "I, I can, make this more interesting...!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: August 15, 2018, 02:31:55 AM »
BB

BB paused, her arm already halfway inside her again' the squirming tail throbbing in her iron grip. "Oh? Elaborate~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: August 15, 2018, 02:36:10 AM »
Hannah

It was a blasphemous piece of magic that Hannah contemplated in her lust-addled mindset, a thing she had seen her father and mother use from time to time. "If... if you'd pull your arm out, I can show you..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: August 15, 2018, 02:49:02 AM »
Hannah

It was a blasphemous piece of magic that Hannah contemplated in her lust-addled mindset, a thing she had seen her father and mother use from time to time. "If... if you'd pull your arm out, I can show you..."

BB

Schlick!

With a sloppy wet sound, the girl's arm retracted from the girl's sopping wet cunt, and BB wiped off her juices on Hannah's top. Of course, she left the tail inside for the girl to pull out on her own.

"Do a thing?" BB sounded intrigued.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: August 15, 2018, 03:48:35 AM »
Lily

The Elemental kneeled once more, this time right before Elizabeth. She took hold of one of the Succubi's hands giving it a kiss of fealty like a knight of yore.

"They were all wrong about you Lady Elizabeth, you are not beautiful.... Beauty is not something that can describe your divine radience." Her crimson eyes maintained contact with the Succubi's as she spoke. It wasn't that she hadn't perceived her appearance, the Elemental was simply beyond succumbing to desires of the flesh.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth wanted to roll her eyes with how ridiculous her conduct was, but she was a good hostess and played along. "Ehehe, thank you. It's always a pleasure dealing with those who understand my supreme authority from the get go. Teaching them is sooooo tedious."

She gave Suerte a bemused look and then flashed her a smile. Her dick was now small and managable, barely an inch long as it hung flaccid from her groin. It seemed as if Elizabeth approved of her questionable conduct. Or at least found it mirthful.