Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178247 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1980 on: August 15, 2018, 04:24:11 AM »
Hannah

It took Hannah about twenty seconds to get herself back in order between the arm suddenly exiting and having to manually slide her tail out of herself. She was panting, and sweating, and she had to remember which line from that Egyptian fertility chant she needed for this...

And then, she spoke. And BB began to feel something hot and strong and strange begin to churn about and push out from her crotch.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: August 15, 2018, 04:29:28 AM »
Hannah

It took Hannah about twenty seconds to get herself back in order between the arm suddenly exiting and having to manually slide her tail out of herself. She was panting, and sweating, and she had to remember which line from that Egyptian fertility chant she needed for this...

And then, she spoke. And BB began to feel something hot and strong and strange begin to churn about and push out from her crotch.

BB

"Kyaaaah!" BB exclaimed, suddenly leaping up off the girl's face as she looked down in shock. A large hot and throbbing rod began to grow from her crotch to her utter amazement. She grabbed it, and yelped girlishly, unsure of how to react. Eventually, it stopped, and she turned around with a blank look, looking at Hannah in amazement.

"Y-you can do this?" She squeaked. "It's so big! Almost as big as my arm!"

A pause. "Quite a pervert, you are."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:30:54 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: August 15, 2018, 05:07:22 AM »
Lily

Immediately after Elizabeth had replied to her she stood and turned towards the gunslinger. "Ah wouldn't you like to know...." Her right hand trailed slowly upwards. "What it's like to...." Her index finger entered her mouth with the most practiced movement. There was a sublime skill to it that couldn't be replicated from mere spontanity.

"....Put your cock inside my tiny wet mouth, hotter than any pussy you'll ever get to experience...."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: August 15, 2018, 05:19:49 AM »
Oryuu

A dragon rampaged through forests, a violent shift in the weather as its greater form coils in the sky. It was a tropical storm of monstrous magnitude. A sudden surge of humidity and heat as the living flood all but burst into existence and the variety of creatures were chased away as lightning from the sky herded them in a general direction. The creatures, mundane and mythical alike, rampaged through the farmlands of Little Russia before inevitably running into the district proper. Wailing chimeras and packs of carnivorous deer, beasts of all sorts both solitary and groups forced in a horrific stampede that was quickly followed by the storm that crashed down as if it was chasing them.

Swimming swiftly within warm, murky waters was Oryuu. Her hands crushed walls, the water drowned all those within it, and everything within this tidal wave gradually changed to salt. When she was feeling creative the glare of the dragon brought lighting arcing from the sky and pouring out from her mouth.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: August 15, 2018, 05:27:27 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl couldn't help but giggle.  "I like you," she said, noting the girl's experienced movements and playful response.  It was getting harder and harder to register her as a girl the more she talked to her, especially in this moment.  "But you know, its a little cheap making that claim when i've only had the one."

Finally, she slipped her panties on, though she wasn't sure she liked the little bulge.  It didn't seem very feminine and well, she wasn't sure how many boys would be into getting penetrated themselves.  Although, she had just learned she had a taste for girls...

No, thats not the point.

Lowering her eyes into a glare, she placed her hand on her hip and bent forward, just so Elizabeth knew she was unhappy.  "Honey.  I know its you doing this, especially with Vanilla gone.  Can you please get rid of this thing?  As much as I enjoyed the experience, I didn't really ask for it."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:42:37 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: August 15, 2018, 03:28:37 PM »
Ezekiel

There was something adorable about watching his "big sis" at work. Floods, thunder, lightning, it was a showcase of power the likes normal people wouldn't even dream of. If dragon kind was meant to rule the pitiful children called humans, what better proof than this?

Looking down with pity and contempt, he stood over the great clouds looming over the prison. He rubbed his forehead, blushing a little remembering the scandalous deed Oryuu inflicted on his forehead and smiled.

"Humans... As if hiding behind walls was not sad enough, you stoop as low as to bind your own brethren in cages."

Magic circles and words of ancient power appeared on the sky. Surrounded by magical formulas that blotted the entire city block within little Russia, he released a dark energy that ate away at the light of day, turning the district into a true night. This great darkness began to eat at the ambient magic energy, as if it had a life and mind of its own, slowly melting the magic binds that protected this prison. No... Absorbing it, ripping it from the source and grinding it into nothing.

"Walls sicken me." And so, the great evil star stretched his wings and descended down the prison like a dark comet. As soon as he hit the roof, dark miasma erupted from his touch and melted the stone and metal that split the prison from the outside world. Once he breached the inside, the end would begin.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:45:58 PM by francobull3 »

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: August 15, 2018, 06:13:30 PM »
Anya

"Ah, we heroes, we have so much to do!" A slash of light ripped open the darkened night. An brilliant rainbow sliced through the darkness to reveal the cheery visage of the one who could stand against this evil. In her hand was a gleaming blade that shone with an aurora of colors. "You have one chance to surrender! Cease your attack and submit to justice immediately!"

She shouted that, but her sword spoke volumes about what she intended as a slash of brilliant energy hurtled towards the source of it all. Meanwhile rainbows began to break through the sky where they landed brilliantly armored knights walked through them as if they were portals. Immediately they began the work of evacuating as much of the area as possible through the majestic gateways.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: August 15, 2018, 09:20:42 PM »
Ezekiel

The imperishable night shattered against all expectations, leaving but an instant of shock to react.

"Woah!" He clenched his teeth and instinctively jumped back, dodging the arc of light by a hair's breath, but not without part of it getting toasty. He blinked in surprise at the girl who had made an appearance and felt up his shoulder a little, where the slash almost connected.

She is strong.

"You've arrived faster than I thought. Looks like this place is't totally inefficient after all..." He looked down smugly, feeling up the large hole he put on the roof behind him with his toe. His eyes were as empty as his soul, but his smile did not hide his bottomless joy as he spread his arms open at the opposition.

And as he did that, the darkness grew back, the holes and cuts from the brilliant attacks not only filling back with an unfathomable darkness, but deepening in its ebony hue. Because the light that hit it only served to feed it, like a brilliant beacon that makes one's shadow only stretch further.

"So you must be the hero, right? Come on, get the poor fools out of here! We don't have all day." His grin was as wide as the sky was black, for he really was curious if these lords of Police were worth their mettle.

It kept eating greedily at the magic and spreading its reach as if it were alive, but it would still take a while for the ambient mana to vanish, at least for now.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:26:59 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: August 15, 2018, 09:35:23 PM »
Eruraviel

As the empress fell to the floor, Eru leapt on top of her, and began to do the most dastardly thing of all.

She began to tickle the helpless Nero's belly.

tickle tickle

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: August 15, 2018, 09:45:33 PM »
Anya

The Bifrost was was strained as it was. Anya knew that pushing the evacuation any harder than it already was going could be disastrous. But for now she could at least alleviate it a tad. So with a heave she threw her sword into the air and it burst with the radiance of the sun. It did not banish the darkness but it struggled and fought with all it had to bring a semblance of normalcy and light to the area. More importantly, the rainbow portals grew more distinct and even wider under its rays.

"Surely you can wait a moment? You were patient enough to set the mood before your attack. Let us go over your motives here. It will make determining your prison sentence easier after this is done." Her posture was perfect, her demeanor unyielding, but her soul shook under the strain of her work.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: August 15, 2018, 09:54:48 PM »
Liseth

"Well, I'm not that smart." She shifted back and forth at the compliment. "There are just certain things that I can do naturally. I uh, do want to ask you something though. I feel really bad asking you this just after we met but would you mind helping me with something?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: August 15, 2018, 09:58:35 PM »
Ezekiel

"Sure thing." He smiled kindly and confidently at the girl. If one didn't know any better, one would think he was hitting on her.

"But you know, the more we stall the more time I'll have to charge my ultimate spell. I'm letting your boys do their thing, so don't hold back." He flicked his hands cockily so she could come at him. It was rude to strike a girl first.

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: August 15, 2018, 10:12:38 PM »
Anya

This isn't enough. And I need to make sure the entire area is cleared out too. The miniature sun let out bursts of flame, raging and consuming as its light grew ever stronger. Rainbows began to spill from it as artificial extensions of the Bifrost to clear out the entire area before her as well. "I assume you were here to release the prisoners upon the populace. Out of all of them in the district this has the most notable criminals. You must have given this at least a moment of thought, so I must know. Why?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 15, 2018, 10:27:07 PM »
Ezekiel

"Hoh, really? Well, I knew that already, totally. And I'm not sure. To destroy the world? Free my kin? Or maybe just because I was bored. Seems about as good as any." He put a finger on his chin and seemed to be pondering for a bit.

His expression was infuriating, not because of the air of superiority or the threat of his presence. There was no malice, nothing but a smile that was as dark as the night, impossible to see through.

"Actually, this is all for me, and for you." Suddenly Ezekiel was already in the air and behind her, seven swords in front of him as he was moments away from lopping her head off with a strike filled with killing intent and a beastly grin. Was the man up there a diversion?

The voice was behind her, but the man who cast his spell was up on the roof a second ago, no... Still on the roof?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 15, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »
Shinji

The immortal frowned and shook his head m. "I guess you got me there..." He kicked a rock away and stared at its destination without much interest. "Dragon bones are pretty valuable. I needed the money. Guess it's not going to be as easy with that thing in the way."

Money was the last thing in his mind, but it wasn't a total lie.