Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178427 times)

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1995 on: August 15, 2018, 11:01:25 PM »
Anya

One, two, ten, a hundred, a thousand? It didn't matter how many. But... "It won't bring me any joy to kill you twice." She lacked even the slightest trace of cruelty or regret. Then she leaped away from the weapons as she cried out, "Return!"

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. Her sword that blazed like a star burst like a comet right towards her "Release, Radiant Dawn!" And it let go of the heat and light that it had wrapped around itself. The blade darted free and all that was left was the sweltered sphere of power without an ounce of stability. It released almost immediately. The star struck the earth and a blistering and blinding bomb of light struck it. The rainbows were unaffected but the power of the blast was enough to wipe away the buildings all around them. Anya raised a hand to defend herself, and for a moment her shadow grew painfully dark and empty and stayed distinct against the endless light even as it wiped away all else.

When it was done Anya was panting. Her left hand had been melted away into nothing more than molten metal with not a hint of flesh beneath it. "Maybe... maybe I shouldn't start with such a strong move first." She took a few more second to catch her breath as she rested her knee on the glassed ground.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: August 15, 2018, 11:16:16 PM »
Ezekiel

He could not have been ready for this. His eyes widened at the sudden light, horror struck into him as his illusory clone melted away from the sheer magical pressure. The night became a blinding sun, from which even he, the real one who had been on the roof after attempting to exploit her weakness, had to cower and shield his terrified face. "Aaah-  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

And then fire. Destruction unlike anything else in existence. The sun, the buildings, everything had been destroyed. Even the night had shattered into nothing but specks and black shards, revealing a bright day.

"You got that right."

A single voice cut through the ruins as casually as a friend, causing the flames and the heat to drop. Death, chilling and ominous. Steps echoed within the rubble, dust and flames.

And emerging now at the same level as her was an unscathed Ezekiel, whose greatest loss was his set of armor. Shirtless and adorned of nothing more than black jeans, he smiled wickedly. "Now that introductions are out of the way..." Suddenly darkness plunged once more, born from nothing more than the darkness in his heart and turning the sky black.

"Let's play a most wonderful song, composed of your death screams!" He lunged at her with his hand, claws of darkness ready to sunder her and the earth with crackling energy.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:56:01 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: August 15, 2018, 11:45:32 PM »
Yusho

The exalted shook his head in mock hurt. "Belicose isn't confusing, it's dignified," he said, memories of having proper speech beat into him by teachers punctuating the words. "Say dusty old monks. Though, we're both fairly old fashioned then, your highness."

Smiling slightly, Yusho's eye found its way back to the other man. "The lady has a point, however. If you have the ability to risk yourself against that, couldn't you take any number of easier tasks? Bones aren't the only thing to harvest or exterminate around here, I suspect."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:47:11 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: August 16, 2018, 12:14:19 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl couldn't help but giggle.  "I like you," she said, noting the girl's experienced movements and playful response.  It was getting harder and harder to register her as a girl the more she talked to her, especially in this moment.  "But you know, its a little cheap making that claim when i've only had the one."

Finally, she slipped her panties on, though she wasn't sure she liked the little bulge.  It didn't seem very feminine and well, she wasn't sure how many boys would be into getting penetrated themselves.  Although, she had just learned she had a taste for girls...

No, thats not the point.

Lowering her eyes into a glare, she placed her hand on her hip and bent forward, just so Elizabeth knew she was unhappy.  "Honey.  I know its you doing this, especially with Vanilla gone.  Can you please get rid of this thing?  As much as I enjoyed the experience, I didn't really ask for it."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth gasped in faux surprise. "No way! Did you not like the unparalelled feelings that it gave you!?!" She asked Suerte in mock surprise, walking over and giving her a little squeeze. The speed with which she arrived felt rather unnatural. Elizabeth squeezed the girl's balls one more time, but they slowly began to disappear, yet felt exponentially more sensitive as well.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: August 16, 2018, 12:14:29 AM »
Anya

Her blade glowed brightly as she smirked at the situation. Despite everything her smile had returned in full force. She lashed out with a golden swing as the rainbows began to vanish. Only the few in the nearby area remained, and as their clash sent shockwaves to shatter the glassy ground, more of the gleaming knights emerged from them and began to organize into legions a bit behind her.

"A monster with the intensity of a human? You're quite the character!"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:15:47 AM by VergAvesta »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: August 16, 2018, 12:22:58 AM »
Ezekiel

"Oh shut up! You'll make me blush!"  The legions and the shockwave did not deter him, instead he used the momentum to spin in place and deliver blow after blow from his limbs seeping with power that corroded everything they struck. You couldn't call this relentless flurry of blows anything human, in fact his stance was off to the point it was laughable.

But every strike was murderous and precise. The way he hit her sword as if he read her movements was impossible for someone below a seasoned warrior.

"Ezekiel, the Dragon come anew!" He named himself amidst the flu pour of pummelling claw strikes and lightning cracking around the two.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: August 16, 2018, 12:27:39 AM »
Oryuu

A dragon rampaged through forests, a violent shift in the weather as its greater form coils in the sky. It was a tropical storm of monstrous magnitude. A sudden surge of humidity and heat as the living flood all but burst into existence and the variety of creatures were chased away as lightning from the sky herded them in a general direction. The creatures, mundane and mythical alike, rampaged through the farmlands of Little Russia before inevitably running into the district proper. Wailing chimeras and packs of carnivorous deer, beasts of all sorts both solitary and groups forced in a horrific stampede that was quickly followed by the storm that crashed down as if it was chasing them.

Swimming swiftly within warm, murky waters was Oryuu. Her hands crushed walls, the water drowned all those within it, and everything within this tidal wave gradually changed to salt. When she was feeling creative the glare of the dragon brought lighting arcing from the sky and pouring out from her mouth.

The Populace

Woman and men alike screamed, abandoning their fields, their homes, their livelyhoods, everything, fleeing the scene of carnage. Ignoring the scorching lighting that destroyed everything in its path, their skin turning into salt, everything. For the simple goal of survival, they fled. Nothing else mattered. People screamed for their loved ones, but it was futile. They simply ended up being crushed by the monster, the demon, crying for help from their ruler.

Soon, everyone in the village would be dead.

There seemed to be no hope, those who chose to foolishly fight died. Those who wisely chose to run also died. What was the point of this? Why would someone do something like this?

But there was one man standing on a large building that may have once been a schoolyard in a field, planted like a stone on the path of the beast, and dressed in full plate. It glowed faintly, obviously magical. He was armed with a runecrafted longsword and an enormous tower shield.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:27:02 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: August 16, 2018, 12:30:31 AM »
Lily

Much like Elizabeth's weird movement, the elemental also appeared close to Suerte although behind her instead. She wrapped her arms around the gunslinger's waist and pulled her back and away from the Succubi's groping hand, all the while giving Liz a weak glare. "Didn't you hear her? She doesn't want to have it anymore.... I think you're being a bad hostess here, treating your paying guests like this, maybe you could make it up to her by teaching her how to do that spell. That way she can decide by herself."

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: August 16, 2018, 12:43:54 AM »
Anya

She was well worn now, the occasional hit that got in leaving scratches and light damage. One particular strike had carved a small hole that revealed nothing. No blood or liquid, no strands of flesh or bone, just darkness. That which had fallen away simple turned to dust and dirt. With that pressure her blade flashed, and she pushed him back with a wall of burning light. The knights were still completely motionless, just watching the conflict. "A dragon? You've made a pick with poor synergy. I am Anya, daughter of the Father. As are these Enforcement Knights. They've come to provide proper aid."

Anya decapitated around three quarters of them with a single swing. Their helmets flew into the air to show their hollowness to the world. But they remained lustrous and noble. That is, until light flowed from all the fallen into her sword. Then the fallen collapsed into useless dust and dirt. Then a strand of light flew from her sword into the knights who began to crack and shudder with light. "But if you impress Him... Perhaps you will not face justice today." Then she dashed forward as the remaining and volatile fighters ran after her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: August 16, 2018, 12:45:15 AM »
Oryuu

From her place in the bulk of the water Oryuu eyed the figure from the safety of the waters. She quirked a brow as the water began to set in, enough to be at his waist just from the onset. Then she started ripping lightning out of the sky. Seizing them in the coils of the dragon before sending them down at the man.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: August 16, 2018, 12:46:30 AM »
Suerte

"Nnnnah!" she yelped, making a noise that sounded like a combination of pleasure and surprise.  She was really starting to not like this hostess.  Still, between that unnatural speed and weird sex magic, she at least realized why Lily might have taken such a pandering diplomatic approach.

She smiled with relief as two hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her away from the so called hostess.  She couldn't help but wordlessly thank Lily within her own mind for sticking up for her.  She genuinely did not expect that from this girl.

Suerte couldn't help but glow with a malevolent smile.  "Actually, that would be pretty niffy!  I didn't know sex magic was a thing, much less that you could grow and shrink a dick with it!"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:56:50 AM by yinsukin »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: August 16, 2018, 12:56:06 AM »
Eruraviel

As the empress fell to the floor, Eru leapt on top of her, and began to do the most dastardly thing of all.

She began to tickle the helpless Nero's belly.

tickle tickle

Nero

"Aaaahahaha heeeeeeelp...!"

Squirming around the elf's merciless tickling, the empress was entirely helpless, laughing uncontrollably as her imperial funbags, still slippery from the coating of baby batter she bathed in the morning, managed to escape their fabricy prison all too easily.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: August 16, 2018, 01:00:18 AM »
Ezekiel

"Father..." He muttered before his eyes widened up. "Do you mean this world's progenitor?" He cried out in shock and blocked the dmsword strike with a dark barrier formed with his crossed forearms, then released a violet lightning strike from all over his body, but was launched back while his arms were cut down until the bone. No, this couldn't be...

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: August 16, 2018, 01:07:29 AM »
Anya

"That is not for you to know. Enforcement Knights, detonate!" Five of them exploded at once into volleys of burning energy. Two were singular bursts of light, two more were a dozen blasts of power, and the last one became a near flood of weak brightness that Anya leaped into as she chased after the man. A pulse from her sword amplified all the blasts as they dove in towards Ezekiel at frightening speeds, her blade hidden and waiting to strike within the blinding white.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: August 16, 2018, 01:11:27 AM »
Victor

Victor sighed at the purple haired girl's response.  That melancholic smile faded, darkening into a disappointed frown.  In that moment, life drained from his face, making him look even older than he already was.  "Yes.  I guess that is more realistic.  Considering the last people...  Well, I guess I was being optimistic.  Even when you are as old and cynical as me, its still fun to indulge in the idea of a hero taking away all your problems."

That wasn't entirely true, not for Victor.  It wasn't in spite of his problems that he wanted to believe in heroes.  It was because of it.  When everything around him seemed to come apart in such a devastating way, it was only natural to look towards that same unpredictable uncertainty for hope.

That slight glimmer manifested itself in the other girl's words.  The dread in his voice, the darkness in his frown faded, giving his expression new life.  He didn't smile, but he came pretty close.  "Thank you.  I know its a lot to ask and id be lying if I said I am ok with you killing her but... well you saw me.  I'm just a helpless man.  If I had power, id be out there fighting her with you.  If you have to kill her to protect yourself do it, but I just want you to know, I still love her after all she's done."

Thea

"We will try our best to spare her," she said with the full expectation that this would be a difficult task at best. "But we will require more information on her abilities. What can she do, as someone who knew her well before?"

Thea was still picking through the memories of the thug she'd killed before, and much of her understanding of Valentine's powers was coached in the awe of a subordinate. The information was skewed, because memories were not objective recordings of the past but rather a reconstruction influenced by perception.