Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178247 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2010 on: August 16, 2018, 01:18:56 AM »
Liseth

"Well, I'm not that smart." She shifted back and forth at the compliment. "There are just certain things that I can do naturally. I uh, do want to ask you something though. I feel really bad asking you this just after we met but would you mind helping me with something?"

Auspicious Breeze

"If I can! What is it?" She tilted her head in curiosity now, preparing herself for most things. If it was something fun then Breeze was all for it. Hell, even if it wasn't so fun but Liseth needed help with it then this Solar was probably ready. Unless it was like really awful.

Probably.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: August 16, 2018, 01:28:57 AM »
Valerie

The monk got a well deserved elbow to the gut for that. Valerie took a half step forward as if she'd done so unintentionally but there was a bit too much force behind it to be a mere slip up. What would the likelihood of someone as refined as her suddenly slipping be anyway?

"Apologies great hunter, my companion sometimes speak before thinking. It is not our intention to insult either your skill or way of life. I was merely reflecting on the plausible cause behind the attack." The Vampire King was quick to apologize for Yusho's rash words, although it may be for naught as the person they were talking to didn't seem to have the most calm demeanor.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:29:40 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: August 16, 2018, 01:36:22 AM »
Victor

Victor shook his head.  "Truthfully, I don't know everything either.  You see, when she was my wife, she wasn't nearly as powerful as she is now.  Unlike the thugs from earlier, I think she could give you both a good run for your money."

He brought the mug up to his lips and took a sip, picturing the last time he tried to confront her.  He remembered the entire squadron being wiped out, the chief being flung through a building and watching her holding a car over her head, ready to finish the job.

"She is physically a lot stronger than before.  I've seen her throw cars with relative ease.  Not to mention she is far faster than any human.  Ive seen her wield a large minigun thats torn through armored trucks.  Honestly, I am thankful just to be alive."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:39:21 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: August 16, 2018, 01:55:00 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko bit her lip. She was mad at Thea. For making such a foolish and reckless decision for both of them. There was almost no chance they'd be able to do that easily.

Yet.

She was also thankful.

Because a little part of her really really wanted to at least try.

And that part of her hated herself. It made her feel twisted inside. Like her soul was threatening to tear her apart.

And so, Tsumiko collapsed onto the floor into one of her fits, writhing and wimpering as if she were in a seizure.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: August 16, 2018, 03:58:10 AM »
BB

"Kyaaaah!" BB exclaimed, suddenly leaping up off the girl's face as she looked down in shock. A large hot and throbbing rod began to grow from her crotch to her utter amazement. She grabbed it, and yelped girlishly, unsure of how to react. Eventually, it stopped, and she turned around with a blank look, looking at Hannah in amazement.

"Y-you can do this?" She squeaked. "It's so big! Almost as big as my arm!"

A pause. "Quite a pervert, you are."

Hannah

The cambion's sticky tail waved tantalizingly between them, and then slithered over to wrap itself around the newly minted girl-cock that BB was so confused by. Hannah just grinned with a blush. "I bet you're a premature ejaculator."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: August 16, 2018, 05:23:19 AM »
BB

"Kyaaaah!" BB exclaimed, suddenly leaping up off the girl's face as she looked down in shock. A large hot and throbbing rod began to grow from her crotch to her utter amazement. She grabbed it, and yelped girlishly, unsure of how to react. Eventually, it stopped, and she turned around with a blank look, looking at Hannah in amazement.

"Y-you can do this?" She squeaked. "It's so big! Almost as big as my arm!"

A pause. "Quite a pervert, you are."

Hannah

The cambion's sticky tail waved tantalizingly between them, and then slithered over to wrap itself around the newly minted girl-cock that BB was so confused by. Hannah just grinned with a blush. "I bet you're a premature ejaculator."

BB

BB's cock, which was huge, almost as big as her forearm, holy fucking shit, reached out and grabbed Hannah's jaw, forcing it open. "Oh? Why don't we see about that, hmmmm?" She pressed the massive head of her cock against the girl's lips with a mischevious smile having returned to her face. She then lowered her cock to the girl's breasts. "Or maybe I should have you use these, Hannah? You have such a deliciously lewd body~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: August 16, 2018, 07:08:06 PM »
Elizabeth

Finally, the cock went away, and Elizabeth waved her hand at her. "Fine fine, I'm sorry for teasing you so much."

"I wouldn't mind teaching you, but you'd need to become my cute minion~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: August 16, 2018, 08:08:36 PM »
Lily

Lily let go of the gunslinger's waist and stomped over to the Succubi, or at least she tried to, but with her relatiively light weight it didn't sound very intimidating, her being the shortest person in the room didn't help either. "Now listen up," She poked the demon girl who was slightly taller than her making her have to look up a bit, much to Lily's annoyance.  "You fucked with with my friend, so you're gonna give her a real apology, understood!"

"And for that matter, no one's becoming your minion. But if you're that needy, I can take you right now so thouroghly you won't be able to walk properly for a week."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:44 PM »
Eruraviel

As the empress fell to the floor, Eru leapt on top of her, and began to do the most dastardly thing of all.

She began to tickle the helpless Nero's belly.

tickle tickle

Nero

"Aaaahahaha heeeeeeelp...!"

Squirming around the elf's merciless tickling, the empress was entirely helpless, laughing uncontrollably as her imperial funbags, still slippery from the coating of baby batter she bathed in the morning, managed to escape their fabricy prison all too easily.

Eruraviel

Seizing the oppurtunity presented to her, Eru suddenly grabbed the empress' volumous breasts and squeezed. She pinched and pulled on the girl's nipples, as if she were examining them medically. "I see, I see. I'll have to take notes on these breasts..."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:16:45 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: August 16, 2018, 08:31:14 PM »
Ezekiel

!!!

His eyes were not shielded and did not wince at the blinding light. Something about this attack which punched straight into his flesh shook his soul. Light and flame covered the two, and the brilliant blade shot straight at him with strength to kill-

*clang*

The sound and the shockwave of power blew the dust and light away through the night, revealing something impossible. His body was littered in wounds like a corpse, but it did not bleed. Instead, black wisps of flames oozed from his decimated body like tendrils. Aye, he was monstrous, but that was already established. If it were just that it would hardly be noteworthy.

But he caught it. The faster, stronger blade of pure light was grabbed in his hand and the many dark ligaments as effortlessly as a baby's fist before it could cut his neck bone.

"Haaah... That felt good. That man would have probably done the same. Too bad." His hollow black eyes cracked with energy as he summoned a dozen arms from his shadow, ready to pummel down the pinned knight with their creator's casual smiling glee.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: August 16, 2018, 09:52:11 PM »
Eruraviel

As the empress fell to the floor, Eru leapt on top of her, and began to do the most dastardly thing of all.

She began to tickle the helpless Nero's belly.

tickle tickle

Nero

"Aaaahahaha heeeeeeelp...!"

Squirming around the elf's merciless tickling, the empress was entirely helpless, laughing uncontrollably as her imperial funbags, still slippery from the coating of baby batter she bathed in the morning, managed to escape their fabricy prison all too easily.

Eruraviel

Seizing the oppurtunity presented to her, Eru suddenly grabbed the empress' volumous breasts and squeezed. She pinched and pulled on the girl's nipples, as if she were examining them medically. "I see, I see. I'll have to take notes on these breasts..."
Nero

"Their magnificence... uhmu.... captivated you? They never fail to do that, humu~"

The empress, even while under the thumb of her court magician, naturally took to boasting of her left Pride and right Joy as they were manhandled by the fantastic beeing.

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: August 17, 2018, 01:41:26 AM »
Anya

The strikes came down like hammers. Her armor wasn't simply dented, it was cracked and shattered as if it were her own body. Even when she molded light around her in plates of glorious metal they soon crumpled and the emptiness within became more and more apparent. But she took it all. She withstood every single hit until finally her sword's light suddenly vanished.

"Inverse the aurora. Drown out the light. Grail King's Despair!"

The blade became a solid black, quickly growing in size as it dragged in everything around it. Air, light, mana, it dragged them all in and left nothing behind. It swallowed up even the shadows that were holding it as she pushed inwards, the blade still growing larger as it threatened to just swallow up Ezekiel entirely. It was a darkness that could not be pierced, no light could reveal its depths, it was beyond knowing. Not a shadow, not the absence of light, but that which was before Creation. A primordial black in which nothing existed but it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: August 17, 2018, 02:51:09 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko bit her lip. She was mad at Thea. For making such a foolish and reckless decision for both of them. There was almost no chance they'd be able to do that easily.

Yet.

She was also thankful.

Because a little part of her really really wanted to at least try.

And that part of her hated herself. It made her feel twisted inside. Like her soul was threatening to tear her apart.

And so, Tsumiko collapsed onto the floor into one of her fits, writhing and wimpering as if she were in a seizure.

Thea

Were Tsumiko anyone else it would have been a simple matter for Thea to sense that something was about to go wrong. She would have had a clear understanding of the immediate flow of emotions and thoughts going on in her partner in crime-fighting's head, and said the proper thing to avoid this kind of response.

But the empress could not read Tsumiko so passively in any manner save for picking up on the loudest emotions. It's why the first words to escape her lips when she got a split-second premonition of danger was, "Shit!" right before her mind began moving everything that might have caused her partner injury in her thrashing.

"This... stand back!" She commanded of Victor with a sharp glance, before reaching down and gently applying telekinetic pressure so Tsumiko didn't hit her before she could touch her forehead. And from there, she took a risk: the girl being most irate with her in exchange for resolving this... this alarming development! Oh, or possibly sharing in a neurologically-based seizure and hurting herself, but Thea was willing to take that risk without hesitation.

She touched Tsumiko's mind... and pressed in to see what she found.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 17, 2018, 04:53:29 AM »
Suerte

Suerte pushed down Lily's hand, a bright smile that could easily outshine even the girl's fiery magic.  "Hehehe..." she giggled, unable to contain her giddiness.  She tried to wrap her hands around her waist, but stopped when she felt the heat radiating from it.  Instead, she turned to the hostess and said,

"Don't worry.  She doesn't have to.  Between you sticking up for me and her removing the lil guy, I'm more than satisfied."  She held her hand behind her back to hide the pain.

Then, she patted Lily's head, prompting her to back off.  "We will do it!" she said, smiling at the hostess.  Of course, when she said we, she was mostly referring to herself, since it was Lily's idea after all.  "If nothing else, it will be good fun."

No, she wouldn't wait.  She wrapped her hands around her waist, not caring for the heat.  In fact, it felt nice.  The heat from her body filled her own in a way that reminded her of home.  It felt wrong to think this, but it was almost like cuddling with a big fluffy dog but... more exciting.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:22:59 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: August 17, 2018, 04:59:13 AM »
Victor

Victor followed Thea's command to a T, leaping back like a frightened dog.  Meanwhile, a voice rang out from Mai's room.  "Daddy?  What was that?  It sounds like that purple haired girl!  Is she hurt?  Is she going to be ok?  Daddy?"

"Stay inside the door!  She will be ok!"  he yelled back, biting his lip.

"I hope..."